Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,019 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Determined Immigrant WE-MOVE - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Determined Immigrant WE-MOVE (32108 Views)

Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Determined Immigrant WE-MOVE by Blackbug: 4:27am On Oct 21, 2020
Informanta:

My brother I like your tenacity and zeal even though nothing is impossible to happen but inspite of that I strongly feel one should aim high but not aim into space

Honestly there are about 2 limiting factors facing you which only personal research from you would be able to tackle.

1. You obviously sound to me as one who is more intelligent than the grade your institution felt you fall in but that's the label already and other institutions would first consider the label before they consider the real stuffs in you, a friend dat made a 2.2 even with his millions he had to do a pre-remedial course first in Nigeria before he was admitted for a MSC in UK. In d pre remedial course he came out the best. Your direct 2.2 would be difficult to land you a direct admission into a foreign master's programme not to now talk of a scholarship, even 2.1 guys self hardly get scholarship dats d sincere truth

2. Your choice of country value the money you wish to bring to their country in form of school fees than even your success at school, Australia, New Zealand , Canada fees rank as the costliest for international students, so how possible would it be for them to have high school fees and want to specially consider to wave their test for your money and let you study for free in their country? You must have something very very valuable for such countries to consider you.

Lastly this is my own tots based on what I know so far, Pls don't let it deter you, I just sincerely told you the reality of what I think I know, don't base on it, do more research and if you find a headway pls don't forget to share here, we are here for each other

Please what do I do? Change country, I’m willing to.
I don’t mind starting there and moving.
Re: Determined Immigrant WE-MOVE by TestimoneyTesti: 6:44am On Oct 21, 2020
Blackbug:

Please what do I do? Change country, I’m willing to.
I don’t mind starting there and moving.

Start by researching, that's what the OP adviced you. See as you are saying change country as if it's easy to change country
Re: Determined Immigrant WE-MOVE by Blackbug: 9:01am On Oct 21, 2020
TestimoneyTesti:

Start by researching, that's what the OP adviced you. See as you are saying change country as if it's easy to change country
What are you implying?
I only said, I could change country’s’ destination I have In mind and oh yes, I am researching.
Re: Determined Immigrant WE-MOVE by skylane: 12:09pm On Oct 21, 2020
Informanta:
Let's talk DENMARK

I took out yesterday to try my research on denmark, it actually is a beautiful country with so much money but from investigation very very hard to enter, as their immigration policies looks so so tight.

First I have a friend that migrated there sometes last year or last two years but his brother who runs a coffee shop there had to send him appointment letter before he could file for visa application which still took about 10months or more before he was granted Visa. According to him they have quota for employment of each firm there, they run a 4:1 system. In every 5 employment you must employ 4 of their citizens first before employing an international citizen and they have number of times such a person can employ, hence to get an appointment letter from there is very very tudious for international citizens

Researching via studies route got me more angry about the country, all the universities I checked on do not consider BSC certificates from other institutions or countries, hence even as a person not from their country you must have had your BSC in one of their schools before you can apply for a master's there..... I got really pissed and I had to strike them out of my list as it looks like no way in sight.....

I would appreciate if anyone has a different opinion which is verifiable about Denmark should post in here.

Thanks
what!!! cancelled too, I am considering Norway, how much in total will one use to get masters there? will 10m enough to get me there?
Re: Determined Immigrant WE-MOVE by TestimoneyTesti: 12:16pm On Oct 21, 2020
Blackbug:

What are you implying?
I only said, I could change country’s’ destination I have In mind and oh yes, I am researching.

You did not put destination.... u just said change country
Re: Determined Immigrant WE-MOVE by Albertone(m): 4:01pm On Oct 21, 2020
Informanta:

My brother I like your tenacity and zeal even though nothing is impossible to happen but inspite of that I strongly feel one should aim high but not aim into space

Honestly there are about 2 limiting factors facing you which only personal research from you would be able to tackle.

1. You obviously sound to me as one who is more intelligent than the grade your institution felt you fall in but that's the label already and other institutions would first consider the label before they consider the real stuffs in you, a friend dat made a 2.2 even with his millions he had to do a pre-remedial course first in Nigeria before he was admitted for a MSC in UK. In d pre remedial course he came out the best. Your direct 2.2 would be difficult to land you a direct admission into a foreign master's programme not to now talk of a scholarship, even 2.1 guys self hardly get scholarship dats d sincere truth

2. Your choice of country value the money you wish to bring to their country in form of school fees than even your success at school, Australia, New Zealand , Canada fees rank as the costliest for international students, so how possible would it be for them to have high school fees and want to specially consider to wave their test for your money and let you study for free in their country? You must have something very very valuable for such countries to consider you.

Lastly this is my own tots based on what I know so far, Pls don't let it deter you, I just sincerely told you the reality of what I think I know, don't base on it, do more research and if you find a headway pls don't forget to share here, we are here for each other

Hello

Is there no country one can travel to with ZERO naira
I am a year 2 student in the university,I will change career which means I will do a PgD after graduating before proceeding for masters abroad.
Now,I don't think I can wait that long to leave this country.I feel like starting uni again abroad but I gat no funds even If I get Scholarship.
Any advice??

PS:I am really really young.I have Germany in mind.
Re: Determined Immigrant WE-MOVE by Informanta: 4:53pm On Oct 21, 2020
Albertone:

Hello

I am a year 2 student in the university,I will change career which means I will do a PgD after graduating before proceeding for masters abroad.
Now,I don't think I can wait that long to leave this country.I feel like starting uni again abroad but I gat no funds even If I get Scholarship.
Any advice??

personal research would answer best, but from what i know you need money at least for your flight ticket, even guys that got PTDF scholarship have to pay for some neccessities which they would be re-inbursed later. there are countries where you dont pay for school fess like germany and norway, but you still have to have money to feed your self and live comfortable hence they ask you for proof of funds.

3 Likes

Re: Determined Immigrant WE-MOVE by Albertone(m): 5:00pm On Oct 21, 2020
Informanta:

personal research would answer best, but from what i know you need money at least for your flight ticket, even guys that got PTDF scholarship have to pay for some neccessities which they would be re-inbursed later. there are countries where you dont pay for school fess like germany and norway, but you still have to have money to feed your self and live comfortable hence they ask you for proof of funds.

Okay cool.I'll work towards it.Thanks
Re: Determined Immigrant WE-MOVE by TestimoneyTesti: 9:50pm On Oct 21, 2020
God bless the OP for starting up this multipurpose thread in one point.... I am really motivated
Re: Determined Immigrant WE-MOVE by Hadampson(m): 12:32am On Oct 22, 2020
onatisi:
hello my brother , i am very very sorry to be responding late .
now about ur question , i usually tell people that most of the time , your success in a foreign land isn't dependent on the opportunities in that place but about your own personal readiness and preparations to exploit the even slightest loophole in those places . many have gone to London ,Canada ,USA and have turned out to be average person while some left for Togo , Benin or even Gambia and became celebrities or even millionaires

You are always on point boss. Kudos smiley

1 Like

Re: Determined Immigrant WE-MOVE by Lotusflowerbomb: 1:15pm On Oct 22, 2020
Albertone:

Hello

Any advice??

You need money, whether scholarship or no scholarship. Your best bet is to look for a means of income and save up. Goodluck.
Re: Determined Immigrant WE-MOVE by Albertone(m): 3:48pm On Oct 22, 2020
Lotusflowerbomb:
You need money, whether scholarship or no scholarship. Your best bet is to look for a means of income and save up. Goodluck.

Thanks alot
Re: Determined Immigrant WE-MOVE by Santa2: 4:58pm On Oct 22, 2020
Would like to correct the OP impression about 2.2 getting masters admission in the UK. Even with third class and HND you can get direct admission for masters. It depends and the school so a little research would help Sheffield hallam and Chester university are examples of school that give HND admission for masters.The thing about the UK is that its application is pretty straight forward so you dont have to go through an agent and school admission is free. I have 2.2 and I was able to get £4000 scholarship from my intended school (Leeds Beckett University). Below are a few school with low tution.

Queen Margaret University
Edge Hill University
York St John University
University of Bedfordshire
Teeside university(allows you pay tuition over 2 years)

Admission are usually in Jan and September like op stated earlier but September gets more discount/scholarship's

Different schools with different payment plans, while most schools will allow installment even up to before your final exams others will require payment before or shortly after resumption.

If you have funds saved up (or you are still saving) the UK would be a good bet. Especially with the post graduate work permit kicking off from summer next year. So one gets 2 year work permit after graduation. And if within that period you get a job that is able to sponsor you, you convert to tier 2 work permit and are eligible for indefinite leave to remain(ILR) which is like PR within 5 years. The splendid thing about UK student visa at the moment is that you have 90% success rate. At least if you don't bungle it up yourself.(its easy peazy compared to Canada and US study routes) with extremely low denial rates.

As a student you work 20hrs a week, if you are married you can apply with your spouse and kids(if that applies) for dependant visa. And your spouse is allowed to work full time. If your spouse is an experienced professional and is able to get a good tier 2 sponsor then your path to ILR is shorter.

There is a wealth of information in the below thread. Look it up if UK is under your radar
https://www.nairaland.com/5816163/uk-student-visa-tier-4/2

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Determined Immigrant WE-MOVE by hammed71(m): 9:41pm On Oct 22, 2020
I am even more convinced and determined to leave the country now

1 Like

Re: Determined Immigrant WE-MOVE by Informanta: 10:56pm On Oct 22, 2020
Santa2:
Would like to correct the OP impression about 2.2 getting masters admission in the UK. Even with third class and HND you can get direct admission for masters. It depends and the school so a little research would help Sheffield hallam and Chester university are examples of school that give HND admission for masters.The thing about the UK is that its application is pretty straight forward so you dont have to go through an agent and school admission is free. I have 2.2 and I was able to get £4000 scholarship from my intended school (Leeds Beckett University). Below are a few school with low tution.

Edge Hill University
York St John University

Admission are usually in Jan and September like op stated earlier but September gets more discount/scholarship's

Different schools with different payment plans, while most schools will allow installment even up to before your final exams others will require payment before or shortly after resumption.

If you have funds saved up (or you are still saving) the UK would be a good bet. Especially with the post graduate work permit kicking off from summer next year. So one gets 2 year work permit after graduation. And if within that period you get a job that is able to sponsor you, you convert to tier 2 work permit and are eligible for indefinite leave to remain(ILR) which is like PR within 5 years. The splendid thing about UK student visa at the moment is that you have 90% success rate. At least if you don't bungle it up yourself.(its easy peazy compared to Canada and US study routes) with extremely low denial rates.

As a student you work 20hrs a week, if you are married you can apply with your spouse and kids(if that applies) for dependant visa. And your spouse is allowed to work full time. If your spouse is an experienced professional and is able to get a good tier 2 sponsor then your path to ILR is shorter.

There is a wealth of information in the below thread. Look it up if UK is under your radar

bro thanks so much for dropping bye here, this was really a great input from you..... sincere gratitude........

PLEASE kindly explain further the process you took in securing the scholarship.

WE MOVE !!!

3 Likes

Re: Determined Immigrant WE-MOVE by Informanta: 11:00pm On Oct 22, 2020
GOOD DAY FAMILY

LETS TALK UK

So today i decided to pop into the UK thread and made this post

[b]
GOOD DAY all great minds here....

As a way of introduction, my name is INFORMANTA and also the thread creator of the thread DETERMINED IMMIGRANT WE MOVE
https://www.nairaland.com/6174870/determined-immigrant-we-move
I currently represent over 4000 persons who have one way or the other subscribed or viewed my thread, hence any response given to me by anyone here would be well appreciated by over 4000 Nigerian Determined persons who are currently at a cross road seeking, better living conditions for their families.... i would so much appreciate to read responses from the most expert persons or persons with the most recent experiences here.

Now my questions.

1. Are there available student jobs in the UK that can guarantee a student the ability to pay his remaining tuition fees while he studies? if yes please provide example of such type of jobs

2. How many years visa is stamped for students currently and is there any feasibilty of students remaining in the UK upon finishing studies in other to huzzle and possibly seek permanent residency?

3. Has the 2years PGWP been implemented?

4. Considering the high rate of tax in the UK what really is the average living condition of Nigerians in the UK?

5. Are there guaranteed scholarships available in the UK for indegent students who possibly cannot raise the tuition fees and whooping statement of account.

6. what schools in the UK has the cheapest and most flexible fees payment structure.

Thank you very much even as i anticipate reasonable responses.

WE MOVE !!![/b]

and this was the reply i was able to get from mimilyrics

[b]1. No, theres no guarantee that you'll get a student job that pays enough to offset your full tuition fees. You have to factor in your living costs (food, rent, bills, transportation, etc.) and you can't work beyond 20 hours weekly except in some NHS jobs. You might be lucky to get a job which pays enough to offset your fees but it's not guaranteed. You also have to bear in mind, the deadlines for your tuition fee payment plan as this may not tally with your savings or wage payment schedule.

2. It's currently the duration of your course plus 4-6 months. You can switch to other visas in the UK as long as you're eligible. Tier 2 visas qualify you for ILR in 5 years but you need to be sponsored for this in an appropriate job category by a qualified T2 sponsor. Tier 1 visas are another option but this might be resource (money, skills etc.) intensive.

3. Yes. Students who successfully complete their degrees from next summer are eligible.

4. Average is relative. Note that as a student who earns minimum wage and below the personal income limit, you'll be paying little or almost nothing for tax.

5. There are no guaranteed scholarships apart from some international student discounts.
Getting a scholarship is linked to how well you sell yourself in your scholarship application.

6. Cheapest is relative and will be dependent on your budget and course of study as some courses are naturally expensive ie. MBA.
Many Nairalanders have mentioned University of Chester as being relatively affordable so you can check it out. On the average, you should expect to spend about £13-15,000 for each year of your course.[/b]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Determined Immigrant WE-MOVE by Joohan: 11:00pm On Oct 22, 2020
Santa2:

Edge Hill University
York St John University

Bruv, did you get the scholarship from the school or from the government?
How did you go about it? Was it given before admission or after?

Thanks in anticipation

1 Like

Re: Determined Immigrant WE-MOVE by Nobody: 9:30am On Oct 23, 2020
All these una grammar they give me headache.. 2-3yrs ago, if anyone would have told me I will consider traveling out of the country, we go fight tire but right now, if I can see anything that will land me in any good country, I won't mind..
I have tried student route for Canada,tried b.Eng and it looks meek..
So I am trying the undergraduate route...

But this is something that came to my mind I think last week.
What if I use music as a means to japa?
I know how good in music I am.. Like do 3 tracks and 2 videos.. Promote it on major dstv music stations...
Can it guarantee me ease of entering into countries like Canada or any European country of my choice??
Like LaycOn bbn said, he only came to promote his music and fortune smiled on him..
Seems it is easy for entertainers to get into these countries..
Just from my own point of view..

Informanta

Ps.. Doing music is not really as hard as before believe me, all you need is get a good song and a good producer..
I have a very good producer right now, well the aim is to see if it can give me leverage over school route and express entry

3 Likes

Re: Determined Immigrant WE-MOVE by eboigbedavid1(m): 10:26am On Oct 23, 2020
Good Day everyone, please how do I go about moving to Austria using d student route as an undergraduate
Re: Determined Immigrant WE-MOVE by Santa2: 10:45am On Oct 23, 2020
Informanta:

bro thanks so much for dropping bye here, this was really a great input from you..... sincere gratitude........

PLEASE kindly explain further the process you took in securing the scholarship.

WE MOVE !!!

A lot of schools give discount(some call it scholarship) for international students. Some you might have to apply for but most comes with the admission. In my case Liverpool Beckett gives £3000 for international students. But they said they were impressed by my personal statement so gave me an additional £1000 Dean scholarship.

I read somewhere here where someone said we people should only look at A /B listed schools, well what I would say is everybody's personal experience differs. If I am an experienced software developer here in nigeria. I can do masters in a university like teeside and get a good job after graduation based on my ability to show skills, if am a chartered accountant with several years of experience under my belt, I can go to a Middlesex university or Newcastle university and get an internal audit job , so long as I can show I posses the skill set and have experience. My point this ..I don't disagree that going to university of Oxford or imperial college would get you an offer faster. But you can and would still get offers if you to the B and C ranked school. It's up to you to package your resume and cover letter well and then ace your interview. A lot of schools also offer placement. Placement is like internships where you work in UK companies and get paid, thereby also getting UK work experience before graduation. So a lot of factors should influence your choice of school and course. One last thing.. go through the UK shortage occupation list. If your course of study/experience is there, then your job search after grad is a lot brighter.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Determined Immigrant WE-MOVE by SaintHilary(m): 10:58am On Oct 23, 2020
Glad I found this thread after I realized this country is Dead and buried last night >>>But WeMove

>>>For those Low on funds, Check out the benefits of Samoa and Dominican Republic from this list of useless counties Nigerians can travel to VisaFree

4 Likes

Re: Determined Immigrant WE-MOVE by SaintHilary(m): 11:10am On Oct 23, 2020
southniyikaye:
I know how good in music I am.. Like do 3 tracks and 2 videos.. Promote it on major dstv music stations...
Can it guarantee me ease of entering into countries like Canada or any European country of my choice??
Like LaycOn bbn said, he only came to promote his music and fortune smiled on him..
>>The amount you'll use to Produce a video and promote on any DSTV channel, even on Africa Magic Yoruba, Is enough to take you to any country in Europe comfortably.

>>Leave Laycon, that one is a Walking grace and favour combined

6 Likes

Re: Determined Immigrant WE-MOVE by Nobody: 11:13am On Oct 23, 2020
SaintHilary:

>>The amount you'll use to Produce a video and promote on any DSTV channel, even on Africa Magic Yoruba, Is enough to take you to any country in Europe comfortably.

you don't know what you don't know bro..
There are ways around those prices believe me
Re: Determined Immigrant WE-MOVE by Informanta: 11:16am On Oct 23, 2020
SaintHilary:
Glad I found this thread after I realized this country is Dead and buried last night >>>But WeMove

>>>For those Low on funds, Check out the benefits of Samoa and Dominican Republic from this list of useless counties Nigerians can travel to VisaFree

You are welkom bro, honestly WE MOVE

Regarding to the countries you stated I noticed they have expiry timeframe , what would one achieve under the short time frame?

And what happens if one decide to stay above the time frame?

It's one thing to move and another thing to move well, so that we don't end up dashing them flight money and they now deport person back, deportation Na another story oooo
Re: Determined Immigrant WE-MOVE by SaintHilary(m): 11:20am On Oct 23, 2020
southniyikaye:
you don't know what you don't know bro..
There are ways around those prices believe me
Okay bro, incase you're in Lagos and intend promoting the song on SoundcityTv and Radio, I'll be here for you.

>>Make me sef see sumtin
cool

5 Likes

Re: Determined Immigrant WE-MOVE by Informanta: 11:26am On Oct 23, 2020
southniyikaye:
All these una grammar they give me headache.. 2-3yrs ago, if anyone would have told me I will consider traveling out of the country, we go fight tire but right now, if I can see anything that will land me in any good country, I won't mind..
I have tried student route for Canada,tried b.Eng and it looks meek..
So I am trying the undergraduate route...

But this is something that came to my mind I think last week.
What if I use music as a means to japa?
Seems it is easy for entertainers to get into these countries..
Just from my own point of view..

Informanta

Ps.. Doing music is not really as hard as before believe me, all you need is get a good song and a good producer..
I have a very good producer right now, well the aim is to see if it can give me leverage over school route and express entry

Let me ask you some serious questions

1. If you do music, what visa would you apply for? Cos I know there is no visa category stating music visa.

2. How much will it cost you to do album and promote so heavily for it to be show cased on MTV and co

3. For you to have gathered such a fan base do you think leaving Nigeria would still be in ur list or for you to grow d fan base more

Lastly Artiste don't travel based on personal recognition only government officials do with their diplomatic passport,

Artiste travel via tourism visa application and anyone can as long as you have made such heavy type of funds.

So please try to face reality and let's get it done the right way any attempt to over cut corners can land you visa ban.

Except if you know other things which are not publicly known .

We Move

7 Likes

Re: Determined Immigrant WE-MOVE by Informanta: 11:30am On Oct 23, 2020
SaintHilary:

Okay bro, incase you're in Lagos and intend promoting the song on SoundcityTv and Radio, I'll be here for you.

>>Make me sef see sumtin
cool

Infact do u know how many new songs are promoted on soundcity daily and after one or two days another new one takes over?

Are you trying to imply ounce you hit soundcity visa don enter?

My brother check am well oooo.... So you don't spend your funds in the wrong direction, instead use the money and go and write ielts or pte exams first, have d certificate handy then within its two years validity plan on what to do.

Not to discourage you but that's just what I think

We Move
Re: Determined Immigrant WE-MOVE by Froshloaded: 11:35am On Oct 23, 2020
SaintHilary:

Apt
Re: Determined Immigrant WE-MOVE by Froshloaded: 11:36am On Oct 23, 2020
SaintHilary:

>>Make me sef see sumtin
cool

Like how much cheesy
Re: Determined Immigrant WE-MOVE by SaintHilary(m): 11:42am On Oct 23, 2020
Informanta:

Infact do u know how many new songs are promoted on soundcity daily and after one or two days another new one takes over?

Are you trying to imply ounce you hit soundcity visa don enter?

My brother check am well oooo.... So you don't spend your funds in the wrong direction, instead use the money and go and write ielts or pte exams first, have d certificate handy then within its two years validity plan on what to do.

Not to discourage you but that's just what I think

We Move
No b me dey sing song o, was trying to point out the same thing to him tho.

>>If only he knows d amount of Discs and flash drives brought into the office daily. Even some A-List celebrities do the needfull when they see the the song is not "Blowing" as anticipated. E.g Davido when he dropped Blow My Mind. ASA was on every OAPs neck!

>>These guys spend millions on promoting alone..No be say we dey charge o, but u gats wet ground na. And d ground you're wetting ain't chicken change!

>>After wetting Soundcity, Coolfm, Correctfm, maybe you get too much, MTV base, the money would pay your first 2years tution in a sane country. Let's stop living in La La Land.

>>Good luck to him tho

6 Likes

Re: Determined Immigrant WE-MOVE by Nobody: 11:51am On Oct 23, 2020
Informanta:

Let me ask you some serious questions

1. If you do music, what visa would you apply for? Cos I know there is no visa category stating music visa.

2. How much will it cost you to do album and promote so heavily for it to be show cased on MTV and co

3. For you to have gathered such a fan base do you think leaving Nigeria would still be in ur list or for you to grow d fan base more

Lastly Artiste don't travel based on personal recognition only government officials do with their diplomatic passport,

Artiste travel via tourism visa application and anyone can as long as you have made such heavy type of funds.

So please try to face reality and let's get it done the right way any attempt to over cut corners can land you visa ban.

Except if you know other things which are not publicly known .

We Move

like I said, I know things others don't.

And that artist doesn't get visa based on recognition? I doubt this...

Modified, made research about this, you must be internationally recognized sha.

Na which kin wahala come be this for this country bayi?
Re: Determined Immigrant WE-MOVE by TestimoneyTesti: 12:17pm On Oct 23, 2020
southniyikaye:
like I said, I know things others don't.

And that artist doesn't get visa based on recognition? I doubt this...

Modified, made research about this, you must be internationally recognized sha.

Na which kin wahala come be this for this country bayi?

Oya kindly share with us too, so we can know and learn from, but let it be authentic,

Bro foreign countries dont give a damn about ur personality, your visa application must fall under their list of Visa route, your popularity may fasten the process but no visa based on Recognition. Except if you have diplomatic passport just like the OP mentioned. My own take is fara bale and let's do it gradually.... I am sure last last no body go remain here in Nigeria.

To d bolded, ounce u re internationally recognized you are no more a common Nigerian, this thread na for children of nobody who are trying to become somebody without knowing anybody

Weldon OP you are doing well

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

A Visit To Erin Ijesha Waterfall Osun State! The Most Beautiful Place To Be / How Much Cn It Cost To Travel From Nigeria To Ghana / Man Survives Head-on Collision With Lorry In Aba (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.