Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,545 members, 7,819,938 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

Women Abuse Has To Stop - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Abuse Has To Stop (239 Views)

Women Abuse Children More Than Men: Separating Facts From Chaffs / Why Do Women Abuse Kindness Men Extend To Them / Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Abuse Has To Stop by chamboy(m): 12:42am On Oct 12, 2020
I came across a thread here on NL, where some guy was in support of the killing of a woman that was claimed to have cheated on her husband.

This is 2020, if you partner cheat on you whether man or woman. Please just leave and don't assault anyone based on the grounds on relationship sexual cheat. There's no civil law that glamorise assault on a partner as self-defence in response to cheat.

Anyone on here, caught supporting should be ban for life, not just their user name also their IP.

PS: The animalistic act is mostly practice by the Male counterpart, although I have heard stories of women doing it too so they are not spared.
Re: Women Abuse Has To Stop by chamboy(m): 12:43am On Oct 12, 2020
Having said that, I will be posting some typical examples.
Re: Women Abuse Has To Stop by chamboy(m): 12:44am On Oct 12, 2020
See

Re: Women Abuse Has To Stop by chamboy(m): 12:45am On Oct 12, 2020
Whatever johnokolo and Wildflame is all about i don't know but they need to be cautioned.
Re: Women Abuse Has To Stop by etrange: 1:01am On Oct 12, 2020
The misogyny growing in Nigeria will be worse than racism.

(1) (Reply)

Get Your Logo, Business Card, Letterhead And I.D. Card, All For N5000 Only! / Need A Females Text With,females Only / Bbnaija Mercy Eke Dumps Ike, Claims She Is Married.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.