Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,009 members, 7,810,799 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:41 PM

Why Do Women Abuse Kindness Men Extend To Them - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Women Abuse Kindness Men Extend To Them (2679 Views)

Women Abuse Children More Than Men: Separating Facts From Chaffs / Women Abuse Has To Stop / Why Do Women Smell A Lot During Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Women Abuse Kindness Men Extend To Them by FreeSpirited: 11:35am On Jun 07, 2020
Yes this sounds like generalization, enough anecdotal evidence is to me enough to generalize this habit of ladies and many guys can confirm this.
When a man decides to relate with a woman based on goodwill and not treating her casually or badly like bad boys, they quickly take it for granted. Why? Some even make it look like they are smarter than you or have certain power over you because you act with charity and generously towards them. Lol.
Many of them probably deserve the meanness they get from guys who maltreat them cos it seems they get certain high and personal self worth from being treated like thrash. I think it's their psychology, though unfortunate. To change this habit, if they can, they have to be intentional and aware of this attitude; cos otherwise, smart men will use it against them by treating them badly and still manipulate them to get their money, sex and respect.
It's funny even a regular gal u know as slut, who u just decide to relate with kindness cos it costs you nothing, even though u know how guys treat her badly. Yet, she also takes it for granted.
The truth is many men are intentionally stingy with women cos they know when women percieve them to be kind, they start acting important and misbehaving. So not all men are really stingy, but the attitude of women make many men to restrain their giving towards women. Before you know it, the gal will say he's a Maga. Lol. Imagine calling a Millionaire who only gives you 50k, 100k a Maga. And they think he's a fool. That's the point. Na their problem Sha. Be too kind to a woman, sooner he will take you for granted, even disrespect you.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Women Abuse Kindness Men Extend To Them by Nobody: 11:42am On Jun 07, 2020
Bros... This is one of those age-old questions that will never be answered. It's on both sides though, so it doesn't apply to women alone.

As humans, we tend to take things for granted once we get them easily, it's in our nature. This is why I strongly advise men not to try to hard to impress a woman otherwise she might take you for a fool, even if she isn't attractive.

If you don't have any real interest in a woman, please don't give her money, unless it's a real emergency! Make sure it's also the same kind of help you can render to your brother cos some of us men won't help our fellow guys!

15 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Abuse Kindness Men Extend To Them by Godoverevery: 12:02pm On Jun 07, 2020
iamundisputed have said it all....it just a human thing.
Wat u get freely isn't cherished

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Abuse Kindness Men Extend To Them by mikebabs101: 12:19pm On Jun 07, 2020
Iamundisputed:
Bros... This is one of those age-old questions that will never be answered. It's on both sides though, so it doesn't apply to women alone.

As humans, we tend to take things for granted once we get them easily, it's in our nature. This is why I strongly advise men not to try to hard to impress a woman otherwise she might take you for a fool, even if she isn't attractive.

If you don't have any real interest in a woman, please don't give her money, unless it's a real emergency! Make sure it's also the same kind of help you can render to your brother cos some of us men won't help our fellow guys!
FreeSpirited:
Yes this sounds like generalization, enough anecdotal evidence is to me enough to generalize this habit of ladies and many guys can confirm this.
When a man decides to relate with a woman based on goodwill and not treating her casually or badly like bad boys, they quickly take it for granted. Why? Some even make it look like they are smarter than you or have certain power over you because you act with charity and generously towards them. Lol.
Many of them probably deserve the meanness they get from guys who maltreat them cos it seems they get certain high and personal self worth from being treated like thrash. I think it's their psychology, though unfortunate. To change this habit, if they can, they have to be intentional and aware of this attitude; cos otherwise, smart men will use it against them by treating them badly and still manipulate them to get their money, sex and respect.
It's funny even a regular gal u know as slut, who u just decide to relate with kindness cos it costs you nothing, even though u know how guys treat her badly. Yet, she also takes it for granted.
The truth is many men are intentionally stingy with women cos they know when women percieve them to be kind, they start acting important and misbehaving. So not all men are really stingy, but the attitude of women make many men to restrain their giving towards women. Before you know it, the gal will say he's a Maga. Lol. Imagine calling a Millionaire who only gives you 50k, 100k a Maga. And they think he's a fool. That's the point. Na their problem Sha. Be too kind to a woman, sooner he will take you for granted, even disrespect you.
You are so on point with this observation, imagine taking a millionaire that gave you 50k as maga , just because he decided to be nice, ladies just don't seem to understand what they want. I can relate with this . I use to have a girlfriend back then, although I'm not really into her , I was just in for the sex and being a gentleman, she really likes me cos in reality I cared less, she was invested in the relationship than I did . She was in uni then , she met another guy that bought her a Samsung phone of 75k and even gave 50k for undies business may be some other money which I'm not aware of. The mistake the guy made was giving her those money before getting her to bed. She tagged the guy maga and a fool, her friends even joked about it. She frustrated the guy attempt to have sex with her , she won't go visit him on many occasion while she was giving me the sex free of charge, for her mind , she is smart but I know the guy was only being kind and giving her the money out of abundance, the guy later blocked her when the game became obvious to him, I just pitied the guy. Immediately she gave sign of trying to play game with me , I broke up with her, I outplayed her, she felt used, but I know she deserve it and not the type of girl I can trust , she was just my sex tool for a long time till I got tired of her . Never try too much to impress a girl with money or material things, most of them will take you for granted, its better they know you have the money but let them try to impress you and earn whatever you decide to give, they will worship you that way. The story is real , I did not sugar coat anything, that's just the reality

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Women Abuse Kindness Men Extend To Them by Farki: 1:26pm On Jun 07, 2020
mikebabs101:
You are so on point with this observation, imagine taking a millionaire that gave you 50k as maga , just because he decided to be nice, ladies just don't seem to understand what they want. I can relate with this . I use to have a girlfriend back then, although I'm not really into her , I was just in for the sex and being a gentleman, she really likes me cos in reality I cared less, she was invested in the relationship than I did . She was in uni then , she met another guy that bought her a Samsung phone of 75k and even gave 50k for undies business may be some other money which I'm not aware of. The mistake the guy made was giving her those money before getting her to bed. She tagged the guy maga and a fool, her friends even joked about it. She frustrated the guy attempt to have sex with her , she won't go visit him on many occasion while she was giving me the sex free of charge, for her mind , she is smart but I know the guy was only being kind and giving her the money out of abundance, the guy later blocked her when the game became obvious to him, I just pitied the guy. Immediately she gave sign of trying to play game with me , I broke up with her, I outplayed her, she felt used, but I know she deserve it and not the type of girl I can trust , she was just my sex tool for a long time till I got tired of her . Never try too much to impress a girl with money or material things, most of them will take you for granted, its better they know you have the money but let them try to impress you and earn whatever you decide to give, they will worship you that way. The story is real , I did not sugar coat anything, that's just the reality

Repilled guys have been saying this for ages now, guys are assigned to different categories or 'ladders' based on their looks, character and usefulness to the girl.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Abuse Kindness Men Extend To Them by SweetCunt97(f): 1:57pm On Jun 07, 2020
Me I'm available for kindness o. I don't abuse kindness
Re: Why Do Women Abuse Kindness Men Extend To Them by Justbehave(m): 2:01pm On Jun 07, 2020
SweetCunt97:
I dey fear you. As your cunt sweet like this,the speedometer go be whao.Guys take cover pls

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Abuse Kindness Men Extend To Them by Martinez39s(m): 2:02pm On Jun 07, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Abuse Kindness Men Extend To Them by Justbehave(m): 2:15pm On Jun 07, 2020
Martinez39s:
Nonsense.
Welcome bro.
Re: Why Do Women Abuse Kindness Men Extend To Them by SweetCunt97(f): 2:15pm On Jun 07, 2020
Martinez39s:
Nonsense.
Wetin na
Re: Why Do Women Abuse Kindness Men Extend To Them by FreeSpirited: 2:17pm On Jun 07, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Unfortunately if u are an exception your location is Abuja..would have given u a try
Re: Why Do Women Abuse Kindness Men Extend To Them by Justbehave(m): 2:19pm On Jun 07, 2020
FreeSpirited:

Unfortunately if u are an exception your location is Abuja..would have given u a try
Becareful make trailer no jam you.
Re: Why Do Women Abuse Kindness Men Extend To Them by FreeSpirited: 2:21pm On Jun 07, 2020
Justbehave:

Sure...I know what I'm doing....eyes don open taytay
Re: Why Do Women Abuse Kindness Men Extend To Them by Justbehave(m): 2:22pm On Jun 07, 2020
FreeSpirited:

Sure...I know what I'm doing....eyes don open taytay
ok bro.
Re: Why Do Women Abuse Kindness Men Extend To Them by SweetCunt97(f): 2:41pm On Jun 07, 2020
FreeSpirited:

My dear, location is never a barrier for kindness.
Re: Why Do Women Abuse Kindness Men Extend To Them by FreeSpirited: 2:43pm On Jun 07, 2020
SweetCunt97:
My dear, location is never a barrier for kindness.
Yes. Maybe..and probably not a barrier to pummel a sweetcunt97 times

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Abuse Kindness Men Extend To Them by SweetCunt97(f): 2:52pm On Jun 07, 2020
FreeSpirited:
Yes. Maybe..and probably not a barrier to pummel a sweetcunt97 times
Omo guy carry ur kindness go hug transformer. Mtcheew
Re: Why Do Women Abuse Kindness Men Extend To Them by SweetCunt97(f): 2:53pm On Jun 07, 2020
Justbehave:
Wizard how far? How market?
Re: Why Do Women Abuse Kindness Men Extend To Them by Justbehave(m): 2:55pm On Jun 07, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Wizard how far? How market?
Witch I dey oo. You dey miss me? I hope Ur market dey boom well well now? Lol
Re: Why Do Women Abuse Kindness Men Extend To Them by Justbehave(m): 2:56pm On Jun 07, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Omo guy carry ur kindness go hug transformer. Mtcheew
Lol. Wetin happen? You no do again? Lmao

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Abuse Kindness Men Extend To Them by Omar09(m): 2:57pm On Jun 07, 2020
SweetCunt97:

Disgusting.
Re: Why Do Women Abuse Kindness Men Extend To Them by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jun 07, 2020
mikebabs101:
How you can judge someone and not see your own evil amaze me!

Here's a girl who is good to you but bad to another but you couldn't see your own side of evil. This is how you lots spread evil but will cry foul when you are paid in your coin. I wonder why you lots deal with morality selectively.
Re: Why Do Women Abuse Kindness Men Extend To Them by SweetCunt97(f): 3:03pm On Jun 07, 2020
Omar09:

Disgusting.
To the illiterate.. Yes. So you abuse kindness huh? Or u too big to b shown kindness huh? Retards
Re: Why Do Women Abuse Kindness Men Extend To Them by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jun 07, 2020
Ungratefulness isn't a gender thing. While lack of goodness isn't prone to a specific gender. Truth is both genders are guilty same way they both fall victim.

The same way a lady will take a guy who showers her with money for Maga is the same way a guy will take a lady who showers him with lots of attention, care,love and sex as "Ase" or Desperate and Mumu. It goes both ways.

Generally, in our society acts of goodness are taken for weakness or desperation by shallow minded beings who are now taking a large percentage in numbers of people. Only few can recognize, appreciate and reciprocate Goodness.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Abuse Kindness Men Extend To Them by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jun 07, 2020
treat a woman the same way u will treat ur fellow guy.If they notice u always unkind to ur fellow paddies and overly kind to the fairer sex they will take u for granted.imagine a guy giving his last 20 k in his account to a girl cos she asked him for 20k.why will such a girl not take u for granted knowing u doing all these to please her.

10 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Abuse Kindness Men Extend To Them by Justbehave(m): 3:25pm On Jun 07, 2020
Ariza:
Ungratefulness isn't a gender thing. While lack of goodness isn't prone to a specific gender. Truth is both genders are guilty same way they both fall guilty.

The same way a lady will take a guy who showers her with money for Maga is the same way a guy will take a lady who showers him with lots of attention, care,love and sex as "Ase" or Desperate and Mumu. It goes both ways.

Generally, in our society acts of goodness are taken for weakness or desperation by shallow minded beings who are now taking a large percentage in numbers of people. Only few can recognize, appreciate and reciprocate Goodness.
Seems this account has been hacked. My love is making sense here. Lol. Oya no vex nah.
Re: Why Do Women Abuse Kindness Men Extend To Them by mikebabs101: 3:33pm On Jun 07, 2020
Ariza:
How you can judge someone and not see your own evil amaze me!

Here's a girl who is good to you but bad to another but you couldn't see your own side of evil. This is how you lots spread evil but will cry foul when you are paid in your coin. I wonder why you lots deal with morality selectively.
why are you trying to judge me lol, she was good to me and I was good to her , the sex is mutual and she love sex, the point is she's is too manipulative to be taken serious on the long term , if you read the my story again, I stated I broke up when she tried some game with me , it really has to do with asking me to pay for her house rent in school when I know she has parents. Even if I could afford , I witnessed with my eyes ,how she took a guy that was kind to her for a fool, I won't put myself in such a situation

12 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Abuse Kindness Men Extend To Them by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jun 07, 2020
mikebabs101:
why are you trying to judge me lol, she was good to me and I was good to her , the sex is mutual and she love sex, the point is she's is too manipulative to be taken serious on the long term , if you read the my story again, I stated I broke up when she tried some game with me , it really has to do with asking me to pay for her house rent in school when I know she has parents. Even if I could afford , I witnessed with my eyes ,how she took a guy that was kind to her for a fool, I won't put myself in such a situation
You admitted earlier that you weren't into her but was just in for the sex, was she aware of that fact? That you just wanted Sex
She invested more giving you all benefits attached with relationship but you enjoyed all without letting her know your position.
You broke up with her because you "felt" she was going to use you. You in your word "outsmarted" her. Lol.
She felt used . Now here's the reality: You weren't straight with her while she was plain with you. You could have opted for a FWB perhaps she wouldn't have left a guy who truly cares for you.If she was aware of your opinion on the whole relationship.
You used her, she used another and I know you will definitely come here to paint all Nigerian Ladies bad WHEN someone ends up using you too. That's how the circle will continue but you all will never see your part in it.

I'm not judging you, just calling your attention to the fact that you are in no position to judge anyone's morality. smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Abuse Kindness Men Extend To Them by Budline1(m): 3:45pm On Jun 07, 2020
mikebabs101:

Don't mind her. You gave that girl what she deserved. It hurts them when they get played in their own games.

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Abuse Kindness Men Extend To Them by Budline1(m): 3:48pm On Jun 07, 2020
I learnt all this a long time ago. Redpilled is the way o, guys. Use your money on yourself, your family, your wife, good friends..not some girl you're not married to.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Women Abuse Kindness Men Extend To Them by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jun 07, 2020
Budline1:

Don't mind her. You gave that girl what she deserved. It hurts them when they get played in their own games.
"Them" ? You really think everyone has the luxury for your silly games . Mtcheeewwwwww... What a brain! undecided
Re: Why Do Women Abuse Kindness Men Extend To Them by Budline1(m): 3:50pm On Jun 07, 2020
Ariza:
"Them" ? You really think everyone has the luxury of your silly games . Mtcheeewwwwww... What a brain! undecided

You shouldn't be hurt if you don't play games. My message reflects on girls that play games. Read what he wrote, he explained better.

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / This Girl From The Caribbean / My Relationship: I Want Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.