Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

#EndYahooYahoo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #EndYahooYahoo (1210 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #EndYahooYahoo by abduljabbar4(m): 3:52pm On Oct 12, 2020
Yahksbiz:

raised, chai i pity you...
you think I think like you.........
your choice is seen all over your writing.....
las las you never protest

My writing only goes to suggest that I don't condone fraud. Also, I have no reason to protest when they don't harass me or the people around me.

There must be a reason why only southerners are crying about SARS. You know, the same reason why all the yahoo boys in this country come from the south and some parts of the middlebelt

1 Like

Re: #EndYahooYahoo by IITTA50: 3:58pm On Oct 12, 2020
I'll do as if i no read this post,,, Mr poster stop this, ogun o ni pawa ooo
Re: #EndYahooYahoo by AroleOduduwa2: 3:59pm On Oct 12, 2020
abduljabbar4:

My writing only goes to suggest that I don't condone fraud. Also, I have no reason to protest when they don't harass me or the people around me.

There must be a reason why only southerners are crying about SARS. You know, the same reason why all the yahoo boys in this country come from the south and some parts of the middlebelt

Tribal bigot, the reason why SARS harass southern is because they know the north will revolt if they try that nonsense there. There are people in the north who are involved in illicit trading as well.

1 Like

Re: #EndYahooYahoo by Yahksbiz(m): 4:00pm On Oct 12, 2020
abduljabbar4:

not your fault. your are lucky to be numbered.
so those people all over including the lie lie report about bubu and oshibanjo daughters who protested may be most have had one thing or the other to do with SARS.....

you are just lucky......... laziness isn't haram in the North... after all marriage is almost free and to divorce is totally free.

2 Likes

Re: #EndYahooYahoo by EndYahoo: 4:06pm On Oct 12, 2020
FriendNG:
Hardworking Nigerians engaging in online and other internet related business should voice out with #EndYahooYahoo

They should also protest to support the creation of special anti cyber crime units made of intelligent officers in the police, EFCC and ICPC.

These criminals have tarnish the name of this country at the international stage. Every Nigerian is viewed as a potential criminal In the international arena. And they see no wrong in their crime. They even boldly and shamelessly justify the crime with phrases like "Politicians are thieves" or "No job in Nigeria"
I support this. Any excuses that can be made for fraudulent people must apply to SARS who are underpaid, no health benefits and have the most risky job in Nigeria

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #EndYahooYahoo by abduljabbar4(m): 4:12pm On Oct 12, 2020
AroleOduduwa2:

Tribal bigot, the reason why SARS harass southern is because they know the north will revolt if they try that nonsense there. There are people in the north who are involved in illicit trading as well.

If you can't provide names, you should shut up. Here, you can't use yahoo as a badge of honor like what you people do in the south. Here, we beat yahoo boys just like common thieves.

SARS don't harass people here because our hands are clean. An average northerner would rather become a maishayi, a cobbler, a shoe shiner or even a begger than to defraud others. It isn't in our blood, and that is why SARS respects us.

3 Likes

Re: #EndYahooYahoo by abduljabbar4(m): 4:14pm On Oct 12, 2020
Yahksbiz:

not your fault. your are lucky to be numbered.
so those people all over including the lie lie report about bubu and oshibanjo daughters who protested may be most have had one thing or the other to do with SARS.....

you are just lucky......... laziness isn't haram in the North... after all marriage is almost free and to divorce is totally free.

Those women were simply trying to seek attention. What have they said about one million boys, cultists, bandits and herdsmen?

Laziness isn't haram in the north, but at least stealing is. Tell me the truth, Isn't yahoo admired in the south?

1 Like

Re: #EndYahooYahoo by FriendNG: 4:20pm On Oct 12, 2020
helinues:
shocked

End Yahoo Yahoo without creating jobs for the youths that are engaged in it..

How?

So before you end robbery you must provide job for thieves. 1 day u will be scammed only then you will understand. You're stealing money from innocent Nigerians and foreigners and at the sametime blaming the government. Is it the government you stole from or innocent people?
Re: #EndYahooYahoo by FriendNG: 4:23pm On Oct 12, 2020
abduljabbar4:

It isn't the responsibility of the government to create a job for you. Use the energy you utilize in scamming others to seek online and offline income opportunities for yourselves

They don't want to work hard online for legit money. They prefer quick money. They want to buy iPhone 11 pro max and start driving Benz in one month.
Re: #EndYahooYahoo by Yahksbiz(m): 4:25pm On Oct 12, 2020
abduljabbar4:

Those women were simply trying to seek attention. What have they said about one million boys, cultists, bandits and herdsmen?

Laziness isn't haram in the north, but at least stealing is. Tell me the truth, Isn't yahoo admired in the south?

you have a very short insight about yahoo after all you called me a criminal.
not moved though, because I know very clear if you have the money you mithave gotten it through some ill ways.
stop deceiving yourself. we are talking about end SARS.
you should be focusing on bandit kidnappers killing people in the North but no because they never touch your family abi.
those women protesting are Yahoo. the international persons are Yahoo too.
a fool was saying for a Nigerian to own 7million naira car he must be a Yahoo, do you see the mindset why they brutalized people, just because they have money.
someone in UK was saying he couldn't come to Nigeria for holidays because of SARS, because they might kill him at sight because he is rich.
there is no Yahoo in your areas but there are other criminal activities if that one no bother you let those who has problems that bother them protest in peace.
Re: #EndYahooYahoo by FriendNG: 4:31pm On Oct 12, 2020
Yahksbiz:

not moved though, because I know very clear if you have the money you mithave gotten it through some ill ways.
you should be focusing on bandit kidnappers killing people in the North but no because they never touch your family abi.
a fool was saying for a Nigerian to own 7million naira car he must be a Yahoo, do you see the mindset why they brutalized people, just because they have money.
someone in UK was saying he couldn't come to Nigeria for holidays because of SARS, because they might kill him at sight because he is rich.
there is no Yahoo in your areas but there are other criminal activities if that one no bother you let those who has problems that bother them protest in peace.

You have to be a Yahoo boy to defend one. 30% of the protesters are hardworking Nigerians with genuine concern. People like you are still on the street today constituting nuisance by blocking Murtala Muhammad Airport Road even when SARs have ended.
Re: #EndYahooYahoo by abduljabbar4(m): 4:33pm On Oct 12, 2020
Yahksbiz:

Take me to any court or even before God. All my income comes from legitimate means. Look, that you have decided to be lazy and become a thief doesn't mean that everyone else has. Look around the world. The world's richest men are not politicians or notorious criminals. Most of them make clean money.

Maybe you need to learn more about SARS. They helped to apprehend some armed robbers that raided my uncle's home less than 5 months ago. Quote me anywhere, even if a SARS official is abusing his power, he can't maltreat you if he finds no evidence of fraud in your laptops/phones. Those international personalities are only trying to join the train in order to get followers. Same thing with the celebrities (although they are mostly affiliated with yahoo boys too).

2 Likes

Re: #EndYahooYahoo by Yahksbiz(m): 4:36pm On Oct 12, 2020
FriendNG:

You have to be a Yahoo boy to defend one. 30% of the protesters are hardworking Nigerians with genuine concern. People like you are still on the street today constituting nuisance by blocking Murtala Muhammad Airport Road even when SARs have ended.

because it is end SARS you're not happy.....
Re: #EndYahooYahoo by Yahksbiz(m): 4:40pm On Oct 12, 2020
abduljabbar4:

Take me to any court or even before God. All my income comes from legitimate means. Look, that you have decided to be lazy and become a thief doesn't mean that everyone else has. Look around the world. The world's richest men are not politicians or notorious criminals. Most of them make clean money.

Maybe you need to learn more about SARS. They helped to apprehend some armed robbers that raided my uncle's home less than 5 months ago. Quote me anywhere, even if a SARS official is abusing his power, he can't maltreat you if he finds no evidence of fraud in your laptops/phones. Those international personalities are only trying to join the train in order to get followers. Same thing with the celebrities (although they are mostly affiliated with yahoo boys too).

so you think it is only in the North rain fall ba. only north do clean businesses. shit.
what is your business?
they are feeding u fat......
this government is nurturing u well.
don't worry, another person is coming to take power and it shall leave the north maybe then you will protest that your legs pain you.
Re: #EndYahooYahoo by 2by40ft: 4:48pm On Oct 12, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:
Enough have been taken by who? Is it not by the same politicians you support?
And you want join now
Re: #EndYahooYahoo by OkoNDOoBo: 4:51pm On Oct 12, 2020
Nigerians didnt suffer discrimination in the international community until drug traffickers and yahoo fraudsters started to soil our image in the eyes of the rest of the world.
Politicians have been looting since 1960 it didnt affect those Nigerians that legitimately traveled for greener pasture.
But in space of 15yrs that yahoo fraudsters, and drug traffickers became notorious .200m Nigerians became a criminal in the eyes of international communities.
There re a lot of legitimate jobs that one can engage online that will fetch decent pay and add exposure.
If the youths re sincere about the protest, SARS dissolution has been achieved it is now the moment to shift the struggle to make live miserable for the Nigerians soiling our image in the eyes of the international community

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #EndYahooYahoo by FriendNG: 5:04pm On Oct 12, 2020
OkoNDOoBo:
Nigerians didnt suffer discrimination in the international community until drug traffickers and yahoo fraudsters started to soil our image in the eyes of the rest of the world.
Politicians have been looting since 1960 it didnt affect those Nigerians that legitimately traveled for greener pasture.
But in space of 15yrs that yahoo fraudsters, and drug traffickers became notorious .200m Nigerians became a criminal in the eyes of international communities.
There re a lot of legitimate jobs that one can engage online that will fetch decent pay and add exposure.
If the youths re sincere about the protest, SARS dissolution has been achieved it is now the moment to shift the struggle to make live miserable for the Nigerians soiling our image in the eyes of the international community

Spot on
Re: #EndYahooYahoo by Nigeriabiafra82: 5:08pm On Oct 12, 2020
2by40ft:

Bubu is not your father. At least if you don't have anything to give this country leave its remaining carcass to rest, enough have been taken from her.
Bubu don’t need to be his father
Did you vote his father?
Re: #EndYahooYahoo by 2by40ft: 5:24pm On Oct 12, 2020
Nigeriabiafra82:

Bubu don’t need to be his father
Did you vote his father?
Please don't put your mouth into Nigeria matter
Re: #EndYahooYahoo by Nigeriabiafra82: 6:24pm On Oct 12, 2020
2by40ft:

Please don't put your mouth into Nigeria matter
Will only do that when biafra secede

1 Like

Re: #EndYahooYahoo by joyandfaith: 6:29pm On Oct 12, 2020
FriendNG:
Hardworking Nigerians engaging in online and other internet related business should voice out with #EndYahooYahoo

They should also protest to support the creation of special anti cyber crime units made of intelligent officers in the police, EFCC and ICPC.

These criminals have tarnish the name of this country at the international stage. Every Nigerian is viewed as a potential criminal In the international arena. And they see no wrong in their crime. They even boldly and shamelessly justify the crime with phrases like "Politicians are thieves" or "No job in Nigeria"

Do you attend any school? Efcc and icpc are created to tackle cybercrimes not sars who like hunting and killing young people. How many times have sars faced armed robbers? Offa and ekiti robberies are cases study

1 Like

Re: #EndYahooYahoo by joyandfaith: 6:34pm On Oct 12, 2020
abduljabbar4:

Which state?
How much did ur uncle paid them ? Were those robbers charged to court ?
Let me tell you , sars have harassed, extorted and killed so many innocent ones in the process of interrogating them.
How many cybercriminsls have sars charged to court? They keep extorting them monthly.

1 Like

Re: #EndYahooYahoo by abduljabbar4(m): 1:22pm On Oct 13, 2020
joyandfaith:

Which state?
How much did ur uncle paid them ? Were those robbers charged to court ?
Let me tell you , sars have harassed, extorted and killed so many innocent ones in the process of interrogating them.
How many cybercriminsls have sars charged to court? They keep extorting them monthly.

I have no idea about whether or not he paid, but there is also an account of SARS helping to rescue 9 children from kidnappers in kano.

I never said that SARS officers dont engage in unprofessional activities, but my problem is this: why only SARS?

In this country, we have police, army, lawyers, politicians, lecturers and so on. Among all these professions, there are good people and bad people. Why are we overlooking the good officers in SARS and concentrating on the bad ones? Haven't you ever seen soldiers beating civilians and police officers killing people over bribes?

Can you mention any government agency or profession that doesn't have bad eggs in the country? Even in your family, you will find good people and bad people.

(1) (2) (Reply)

L. O : Buhari Has Murdered Inec, Will Cause Political Crisis In Nigeria – Huriwa / #endsars Niger State: Youths Step Out To Protest Insecurity. (pictures) / Row As FG Accuses Kukah, Clerics Of Plotting Buhari’s Removal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.