Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,374 members, 7,836,526 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

Lil Frosh Apologizes For Battering His Ex-Girlfriend (Read Statement) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lil Frosh Apologizes For Battering His Ex-Girlfriend (Read Statement) (489 Views)

Lil Frosh Apologizes For Battering His Girlfriend, Thacutegeminme / Duncan Mighty Feeds His Son Amid 'Wife Battering' Scandal (Photo) / Wizkid Apologizes For Missing Banky W's White Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lil Frosh Apologizes For Battering His Ex-Girlfriend (Read Statement) by jaybenugo: 5:50am On Oct 12, 2020
Nigerian singer, Lil Frosh has released a statement in which he apologized for his actions and also condemned domestic violence, IgbereTV reports.

Recall that the singer whose contract with Davido's DMW label was terminated, has been at the center of social media trends after being called out for assaulting and disfiguring his girlfriend.

The singer who finally broke his silence today October 11, stated that he is on top of the situation.

His statement read:

"Based on the wide range of incidents between I Sanni Goriola Wasiu (Lil frosh) and Iyomaterie Okeoghene Taiwo (Thacutegemini), I would like to inform my fans and loved ones that we are on top of the situation, We urge friends and fans of I Lil Frosh to be at ease and not to entertain fear or cause further rancor to this situation.

We would also like to State that we condemn violence in all forms be it domestic or otherwise, I sincerely apologize for my actual and inactions.

Thank you."
https://www.instagram.com/p/CGNPMQvM3nP/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Lalasticlala

Re: Lil Frosh Apologizes For Battering His Ex-Girlfriend (Read Statement) by Nobody: 6:02am On Oct 12, 2020
Okay, Noted
Re: Lil Frosh Apologizes For Battering His Ex-Girlfriend (Read Statement) by dadavivo: 6:30am On Oct 12, 2020
This boy is as dry as his apology.

Just negodi

Re: Lil Frosh Apologizes For Battering His Ex-Girlfriend (Read Statement) by bewla(m): 6:46am On Oct 12, 2020
To try new chemistry
Re: Lil Frosh Apologizes For Battering His Ex-Girlfriend (Read Statement) by slyfox35(m): 8:11am On Oct 12, 2020
Which kind yeye Apology be this?
See as he do head like scubian

(1) (Reply)

Iyabo Ojo Cries Out Over Threat Message She Got Over Donald Trump US Election / DJ Cuppy Perform Some FOOTBALL SKILLS With Her Manchester United Jessy / Nollywood Actress Chika Ike’s Biography As She Hits 35

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.