Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,803 members, 7,810,094 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:34 PM

Sanwo-Olu: I Identify With Endsars Campaign - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu: I Identify With Endsars Campaign (23173 Views)

Sanwo-Olu: I Called Buhari Twice, But I Have Not Spoken To Him Yet / Sanwo-Olu: I Never Sent Thugs To Attack #EndSARS Protesters / Sanwo-Olu: I Once Worked As A Plumber 30 Years Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Identify With Endsars Campaign by tollyboy5(m): 6:57am On Oct 12, 2020
ibedun:

Dumbo! STFU or go back to your potopoto!
Yeah! My potopto is Lagos. I'm not @ home now. I'm in akure. Now mind your state business as we deal with osun immigrant looting us.

Gbogbo yin ti ya werey, e looto lenu.
Eko je central bank fun awon omo osun state?

E ko oshi yin kuro leko , oju lo ma ti yin last last!
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Identify With Endsars Campaign by ibedun: 7:01am On Oct 12, 2020
tollyboy5:

Yeah! My potopto is Lagos. I'm not @ home now. I'm in akure. Now mind your state business as we deal with osun immigrant looting us.

Gbogbo yin ti ya werey, e looto lenu.
Eko je central bank fun awon omo osun state?

E ko oshi yin kuro leko , oju lo ma ti yin last last!

Show us your tax clearance first, idiot! Omo potopoto! Iyanmirin
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Identify With Endsars Campaign by tollyboy5(m): 7:02am On Oct 12, 2020
marsman:

Why not drag it out of his throat. Otondo.
Na person wey get money dey call himself Lagosian. Shift
Olodo na pesin wey eim lineage dey Lagos fit disrupt Lagos and nothing will happen. Them go only calm us down. Because no bale go sey make police shoot eim People because of money.
Hypocrite now no b Yoruba get Lagos now na pesin wet get money. grin

Una dey run Una mouth 4 nairaland since about Lagos like we lagosians are really happy.
When we speak Una go change mouth.

Oniranu! Lagos is not osun bank. We are civilize than those people
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Identify With Endsars Campaign by tollyboy5(m): 7:05am On Oct 12, 2020
ibedun:

Show us your tax clearance first, idiot! Omo potopoto! Iyanmirin
1diot so tax clearance determines who is from Lagos! shocked even your immigrant son dare not call eimsef omo eko patakii .
You villager go back to your land.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Identify With Endsars Campaign by SmartPolician: 7:06am On Oct 12, 2020
Muyiwaipere:
Now that they’ve banned SARS make all of una go get cutlass wey sharp cause armed robbers go terrorize una life...

Then you understand the adage that says bad pikin get he own day

You people should stop saying this nonsense.

The police should be able to fight crime with or without SARS

Besides, most people don't get involved in violent crimes anymore. People defraud people online without moving an inch out of their homes.

That's the new trend of crime, not violent crime.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Identify With Endsars Campaign by colestephan86: 7:07am On Oct 12, 2020
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Identify With Endsars Campaign by Karemarealty288(m): 7:10am On Oct 12, 2020
See most of the carry placards upsidedown.. grin grin

Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Identify With Endsars Campaign by zsamorano(m): 7:11am On Oct 12, 2020
Pls, house I need your help...I've been battling depression due to my recent job loss. Pls, I need your help as per getting any job to fecth me something daily, weekly or monthly....be it hotel, schools, farm or anywhere....I don't wants to be criminal and I don't mind any job in anywhere or any state. Thanks a lot. I have HND in banking and finance and I'm base in abeokuta in ogun state....May God help u as u link me up. Thanks a lot. U can whatsapp me or call on 08064784680.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Identify With Endsars Campaign by ibedun: 7:12am On Oct 12, 2020
tollyboy5:

1diot so tax clearance determines who is from Lagos! shocked even your immigrant son dare not call eimsef omo eko patakii .
You villager go back to your land.

Olofo! Oloripelebe flattino...... check your posts everybody know you are a yamlegged igbo boy forming Lagosian.

Ask your papa to show you your village in Abia State. Iyanmirin!
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Identify With Endsars Campaign by ibedun: 7:13am On Oct 12, 2020
Karemarealty288:
See most of the carry placards upsidedown.. grin grin

Liar!
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Identify With Endsars Campaign by TerryMcGinis(m): 7:13am On Oct 12, 2020
Muyiwaipere:
Now that they’ve banned SARS make all of una go get cutlass wey sharp cause armed robbers go terrorize una life...

lol..I am not against their agitation for an end to brutalization..never was, I agree with you bro. It could have been #reformSarz...and restructure the whole country. Like I told a friend who now sees me as against Nigeria: ending sarz will come with plenty disadvantages than advantages. The Nigerian youth is passing up a great opportunity to express their grievances, they should have also protested for the govt to cut down the cost of governance, ban travelling abroad for treatment, ban travelling abroad for schooling, this would spur a great change, I tell you. They will have no alternative than to develop this country like their own. Once we have a good government, other things will fall in place. It's not rocket science. Most people just joined the end SARS movement for clout, never knew what it really entailed. It is well.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Identify With Endsars Campaign by Nobody: 7:13am On Oct 12, 2020
6digitscomrade:
just because ur moniker carries my brother’s name I won’t say to u what I intended to.. just like apc mantra ur sins are forgiven �

Sir, if what you intend to say is something if said to you. You'd take it please go ahead here or in my DM.

If not something if said to you ,you won't take or be happy about please refrain from saying it.

Thanks and greet my namesake for me!
smiley
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Identify With Endsars Campaign by Okuda(m): 7:14am On Oct 12, 2020
greall12:
You can also lead the protest , everyone has equal right.

ode. you for check the reason why i quote person before u dey reply me..yeye
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Identify With Endsars Campaign by eddyslim(m): 7:16am On Oct 12, 2020
bioemmy:
At least, the police were more civil in Lagos than most parts of the country. Kudos to the governor for that. Some intolerant leaders like I won't want to mention names would have given uneeded orders.

But Mr Governor, this your 'identification' is coming late.
After IG don ban am abi.
Well done.
He is just chasing claut
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Identify With Endsars Campaign by Neddstark: 7:18am On Oct 12, 2020
Chiedu4Trump:
Arewa never wanted it proscribed

If you notice that SARS does not operate in the North

SARS only has its supporters in the North

SARS we can see is a northern tool of opression

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32UridHuASI

They have bandits on their neck, and the SARS over there dont harass/rob/kill people unjustly

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Identify With Endsars Campaign by tollyboy5(m): 7:21am On Oct 12, 2020
ibedun:

Olofo! Oloripelebe flattino...... check your posts everybody know you are a yamlegged igbo boy forming Lagosian.

Ask your papa to show you your village in Abia State. Iyanmirin!

Omo alé jatijati stay off my mention you dvmbass.
My thread from from 2018

https://www.nairaland.com/4772353/nulass-omo-eko-pataki

Go back to your village and mind your state business as we mind ours.
We no carry Lagos 4 head because na our house already but don't go against our opinion . transporter oshi!
Ajayi the traveler
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Identify With Endsars Campaign by miketayo(m): 7:22am On Oct 12, 2020
Muyiwaipere:

Ur a MU MU. When. One million boys attacked we saw just dss and rrs patrolling along with vigilante.
When d whole thing died down sars came and started arresting young boys and collecting money. Even boys their parents sent to get groceries are picked on the way.
Armed robbers have been terrorizing in guise of sars
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Identify With Endsars Campaign by potent5(m): 7:26am On Oct 12, 2020
SARS/amụ roba spotted.
Muyiwaipere:

Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Identify With Endsars Campaign by Donpaper: 7:32am On Oct 12, 2020
bioemmy:
At least, the police were more civil in Lagos than most parts of the country. Kudos to the governor for that. Some intolerant leaders like I won't want to mention names would have given uneeded orders.

But Mr Governor, this your 'identification' is coming late.
After IG don ban am abi.
Well done.
Lagos has always been civil as only educated CP must be posted
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Identify With Endsars Campaign by okoloemmalex(m): 7:33am On Oct 12, 2020
the hextbwill be to protest against you all politicians that have looted the life of the nation and posterity away.

none of the politicians in Nigeria is safe or exempted from injustices

#ENDSARS
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Identify With Endsars Campaign by Dareal90s(m): 7:33am On Oct 12, 2020
Muyiwaipere:

Even when SARS wasn't disbanded armed robbers they operate so what's new?
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Identify With Endsars Campaign by greall12(m): 7:34am On Oct 12, 2020
Oga koshidanu it’s earlier new week.

I don’t have your time bye.

Okuda:

ode. you for check the reason why i quote person before u dey reply me..yeye
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Identify With Endsars Campaign by Nobody: 7:38am On Oct 12, 2020
ibedun:

Go and start from the worst state in Nigeria, Abia state not the best run state in Nigeria. And remember we are a tribal nation! That one can never be peppered over.
b

Someday all of them will be brought to book. From Abia to Lagos to Kano to, Kaduna, edo, rivers etc...
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Identify With Endsars Campaign by tollyboy5(m): 7:38am On Oct 12, 2020
ibedun:

Liar!
Look at your rvbbish name sef. Sounds like Ibadan name. angry
Your ancestors are responsible for your state poverty , you don't have to come here to hustle and later start deciding our state for us. Rubbish!
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Identify With Endsars Campaign by Tremple8v: 7:40am On Oct 12, 2020
Make them deploy all of them go north then .
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Identify With Endsars Campaign by tollyboy5(m): 7:42am On Oct 12, 2020
miketayo:

Ur a MU MU. When. One million boys attacked we saw just dss and rrs patrolling along with vigilante.
When d whole thing died down sars came and started arresting young boys and collecting money. Even boys their parents sent to get groceries are picked on the way.
Armed robbers have been terrorizing in guise of sars
Don't mind those 1diot imagine me staying awake all night because of one million boys. My daddy that is strong man in my hood and Lagosian can't even sleep because people are looking up to him.

Where was SARS all those times

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Identify With Endsars Campaign by marsman: 7:54am On Oct 12, 2020
tollyboy5:

Olodo na pesin wey eim lineage dey Lagos fit disrupt Lagos and nothing will happen. Them go only calm us down. Because no bale go sey make police shoot eim People because of money.
Hypocrite now no b Yoruba get Lagos now na pesin wet get money. grin

Una dey run Una mouth 4 nairaland since about Lagos like we lagosians are really happy.
When we speak Una go change mouth.

Oniranu! Lagos is not osun bank. We are civilize than those people

All these fake people, he no dey tire you.

Which one of your family get lagos, tell your bullshit to another person.

Factory boy to dey shout lagosian, go and sit down. Where your Papa dey when tinubu was Governor, abi him no get head to contest as indigene
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Identify With Endsars Campaign by tollyboy5(m): 8:03am On Oct 12, 2020
marsman:

Factory boy to dey shout lagosian, go and sit down. Where your Papa dey when tinubu was Governor, abi him no get head to contest as indigene

So thats your justification to loot Lagos state abi?

Shame! Shame! Shame!

My thread since 2018

https://www.nairaland.com/4772353/nulass-omo-eko-pataki

Now go back to your land and don't interfere in Our matter again
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Identify With Endsars Campaign by tollyboy5(m): 8:25am On Oct 12, 2020
marsman:

You're quiet now! I thought you said I'm fake. sad

Lemme catch you talking rubbish about Lagos elite again or praising some criminals in Lagos.
You'll head to Lagos lagoon
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Identify With Endsars Campaign by Loveknitting: 8:27am On Oct 12, 2020
Muyiwaipere:

Are there not terrorizing our life now?
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Identify With Endsars Campaign by naturefellow(m): 8:32am On Oct 12, 2020
Muyiwaipere:

did you join the movement? Are you an armed Robber?

Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Identify With Endsars Campaign by naturefellow(m): 8:36am On Oct 12, 2020
tollyboy5:
grin hypocrite why skip corruption b4? So you'll stylishly defend your fav politicians. Iranu
is that not same ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Open Letter: Obasanjo An Egomaniac, Says Edwin Clark / PDP Is In Coma With No Doctor, Only ‘Nurse Metuh’ Is Treating It – Senate Leader / Executive Order No. 008 Of 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.