Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,215 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

I Made A Marriage Promise But I Am Sorry: I Have To Break My Promise - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Made A Marriage Promise But I Am Sorry: I Have To Break My Promise (788 Views)

Ugandan Court Orders Woman To Pay Ex-fiance Over Breach Of Marriage Promise / Man ‘summons’ Ex-girlfriend With Millipedes For Reneging On Marriage Promise / Blecyn: I Rejected A Marriage Proposal Because Of The Size Of His Manhood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Made A Marriage Promise But I Am Sorry: I Have To Break My Promise by Rabbi4real: 6:52am On Oct 12, 2020
Dear Jzhane,

Where do I even start from? I need advise...I feel stuck in my relationship and at cross roads. It started when I lost my parents 14 years ago. Uncle UK (not real name) was my father's best friend and he immediately took me and my siblings like our god father. He was there to support and advise us after the passing of our parents.

I was in my final year. God helped me and I graduated. Uncle UK's second daughter was a jambite (fresh university graduate) when I noticed her. It was love at first sight. She was always in boarding school before now. I told Uncle UK that I liked Nengi(not real name) He gave his blessings but said I have to wait until she graduates.

I supported Nengi with my meager youth corper allowee up to when I got a job as a Teacher for almost 3 years. Nengi's mother though was not comfortable with our relationship. She would have loved for Nengi to marry someone......

https://livelystones.ng/2020/10/12/i-made-a-marriage-promise-but-i-am-sorry-i-have-to-break-my-promise/

Re: I Made A Marriage Promise But I Am Sorry: I Have To Break My Promise by majamajic(m): 7:10am On Oct 12, 2020
grin grin grin

Mr Ozo , u for finish the story here

Where u wan carry us go again

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Made A Marriage Promise But I Am Sorry: I Have To Break My Promise by Sonnobax15(m): 7:19am On Oct 12, 2020
Ohh God,I no know who send me Cor book space for here
Re: I Made A Marriage Promise But I Am Sorry: I Have To Break My Promise by Freelane33(m): 7:21am On Oct 12, 2020
Nigerians hahahahahah grin
majamajic:
grin grin grin

Re: I Made A Marriage Promise But I Am Sorry: I Have To Break My Promise by Rabbi4real: 7:10pm On Oct 12, 2020
grin grin grin
majamajic:
grin grin grin

Re: I Made A Marriage Promise But I Am Sorry: I Have To Break My Promise by SimSify(m): 7:13pm On Oct 12, 2020
grin grin grin
Re: I Made A Marriage Promise But I Am Sorry: I Have To Break My Promise by SimSify(m): 7:13pm On Oct 12, 2020
grin
majamajic:
grin grin grin
� � grin
majamajic:
grin grin grin
� �
Re: I Made A Marriage Promise But I Am Sorry: I Have To Break My Promise by Oracleforce: 8:52pm On Oct 12, 2020
majamajic:
grin grin grin

You dey believe all these cooked-up stories?

(1) (Reply)

Trying To Leave My Shell / Pay Attention To Your Wife / Valentine: See My Request And The Replies I Received From Her (screenshots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.