Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Pay Attention To Your Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pay Attention To Your Wife (788 Views)

"Your Boyfriend Won't Pay Attention After Seeing This" - Lady / Men Beware, Your Wife Can Kill You If She Is Cheating On You / Do Not Sponsor Her Education Or Career If She Is Not Your Wife: Miss Cokie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pay Attention To Your Wife by onefortunate(m): 4:25am On Jan 09, 2021
If you wake up from bed one morning and discover that you don’t really love your woman as you used to or find her attractive like you used to back in those courtship days, it’s your fault. Yeah, you read that right, it’s no one’s fault but yours. That thing which attracted you to her didn’t just disappear in a day, you have been careless and unreasonable for a while.

I’ve heard cases of married men complaining about their wives, most especially how they look. I’ve heard things like:
“My wife used to be pretty back then in school, now she’s lost all the shape and curves.”

“I can’t go out with my wife, she looks embarrassing, she doesn’t know how to dress.”

“This is not the woman I married, she used to be moderately plumpy, now she’s fat!”

Or something like “If you saw my wife back in those days, you’d definitely turn your head to look again, but now, I can barely let her see me off to the gate.”

Look, your wife did not lose that sexiness in a day. She didn’t become fat overnight. Lemme ask you these questions:

What did you do when you took her out on a date and she ordered one full chicken and a bowl of fries and beef burger?

Did you caution her when she got promotions from eating two wraps of fufu to three wraps, then to six wraps?

Did you caution her when she got promotions from eating two wraps of fufu to three wraps, then to six wraps?

Did you stop her from adding too much butter to her bread and five cubes of sugar to her coffee?

Did you remind her eating fruits beautifies the skin from within instead of using body creams that remove black spots?

When was the last time you took her along to the gym? Or when was the last time you both jogged or took the evening walk around the street?

When was the last time you helped her choose dresses that fit her best in a store or pep talk her on wearing what you love to see her in once in a while?

When was the last time you kissed her ‘goodbye’ before heading for work?

My dear brother, after having a woman in your possession, whatever she turns into is as a result of how well or how bad you handle her…she’s your full responsibility, your project.

At this point, permit me to say women are like cars, if your level of recklessness remains high, every car you handle will always tumble. If you handle a woman badly and she becomes unattractive to you and you dump her, there’s every tendency that the next woman you meet will end up the same way.

If you can’t handle a woman in a beautiful way, you don’t need a woman.
Instead of leaving your ‘this is not what she used to look like’ wife for a younger fancy lady, work on your wife and make your home more beautiful.

If you don’t like the way she dresses or eats, tell her, she won’t kill you. Let her know it’s all for her own good.

For more relationship posts like this, click the link below and kindly like and drop a comment on other articles, thanks.

https://bossmeek.com/profile/kingsleyfortunate/

1 Like

Re: Pay Attention To Your Wife by Kestolove(m): 4:42am On Jan 09, 2021
I should pay attention to my wife, is she a army commander?

2 Likes

Re: Pay Attention To Your Wife by tobechi74: 4:48am On Jan 09, 2021
While she pays attention to ..."
Re: Pay Attention To Your Wife by popsy2(m): 4:52am On Jan 09, 2021
Ok
Re: Pay Attention To Your Wife by Nazgul: 4:55am On Jan 09, 2021
See eeh, women are stubborn very stubborn. When you stay with them you'll understand what I'm saying. If they don't want to do something, no matter what you say to them, they won't listen to you. And marriage makes you both equal unlike relationships where the girl might be pretending so that you can commit to her. So she'll most likely do almost anything you want her to do. Marriage isn't like that.

Some women won't take their morning bath, till around 5-8pm in the night. Morning bath o. They will be stinking like septic tanks and when you tell them to bath they'll tell you they don't have strength or they're feeling cold. This alone irritates men.

Others start dressing like grandmas once they give birth. Tying wrapper and wearing adieu papa shirt from morning till night. How do you expect a man to be attracted to you like that, when there are bum shorts and sexy tops you can put on that can make him postpone any irrelevant outing he has just to be with you.

Finally women don't care much about their bodies once they get married. They feel all those creams, soaps, hairs, keeping fit, watching weight... etc are for single ladies who are looking for husbands, therefore once they get married they forget about them all.

Let me tell you one thing about husband snatchers. They bath well and regularly, dress neat, look clean, keep fit, prepare good meals for your husband, listen to him when he's troubled, offer him advice, give him their shoulder to lean on whenever you nag him at home...with time he'll start preferring her to you.

It's the responsibility of every woman remain neat, sexy, sexual attractive, loving, respectful, caring... etc. For her husband. Once you possess these qualities, believe me, he won't cheat on you.

If you're waiting for a man to tell you how to dress or how to look, or when to take your bath, or what and what not to eat, then just know that you'll loose your husband in the nearest Future.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pay Attention To Your Wife by onefortunate(m): 5:00am On Jan 09, 2021
Hahahaha. Baba don vex.

But all women are not the same, you know.

And to be honest with you, women are not as stubborn as you say, they mostly want to be loved, pampered and spoil. When you love your woman, she loves you more, it is only the nonsense ones among them that misbehave even if you give them the whole world.

Women love it when you listen to them, that's one of the best ways to pay attention to a woman.

1 Like

Re: Pay Attention To Your Wife by Nobody: 5:18am On Jan 09, 2021
Chances are if ur wife has added weight over d few yrs of marriage then u urself as a husband has probably added weight as well
U probably have a fatter tummy now and terribly out of shape as well
This is inevitable and to prevent or slow it down engage in physical activity with ur wife. There is no taboo in it if u take an evening walk with ur wife or buy a thread mill at home and join ur wife for some cardio.this is much effective than nagging dat she adding weight.

1 Like

Re: Pay Attention To Your Wife by Cutehector(m): 5:34am On Jan 09, 2021
Nice one nazgul

1 Like

Re: Pay Attention To Your Wife by Mide3367: 6:37am On Jan 09, 2021
onefortunate:
Hahahaha. Baba don vex.

And to be honest with you, women are not as stubborn as you say, they mostly want to be loved, pampered and spoil. When you love your woman, she loves you more, it is only the nonsense ones among them that misbehave even if you give them the whole world.

Women love it when you listen to them, that's one of the best ways to pay attention to a woman.
Oga I beg to you comot that mind set all women are not the same. Women nature is universal. I mean they reason the same way worldwide..

1 Like

Re: Pay Attention To Your Wife by onefortunate(m): 7:14am On Jan 09, 2021
Mide3367:
Oga I beg to you comot that mind set all women are not the same. Women nature is universal. I mean they reason the same way worldwide..

I beg to differ, but I still respect your opinion
Re: Pay Attention To Your Wife by TANID(m): 7:41am On Jan 09, 2021
Kestolove:
you Always Sound funny but Seriously i Learned Here
Re: Pay Attention To Your Wife by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:51am On Jan 09, 2021
Kestolove:

Thought you were a female
Re: Pay Attention To Your Wife by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:52am On Jan 09, 2021
If you don't pay attention to your wife, it's not going to end well for you
Re: Pay Attention To Your Wife by Oracleforce: 8:00am On Jan 09, 2021
onefortunate:
If you wake up from bed one morning and discover that you don’t really love your woman as you used to or find her attractive like you used to back in those courtship days, it’s your fault. Yeah, you read that right, it’s no one’s fault but yours. That thing which attracted you to her didn’t just disappear in a day, you have been careless and unreasonable for a while.

I’ve heard cases of married men complaining about their wives, most especially how they look. I’ve heard things like:
“My wife used to be pretty back then in school, now she’s lost all the shape and curves.”

“I can’t go out with my wife, she looks embarrassing, she doesn’t know how to dress.”

“This is not the woman I married, she used to be moderately plumpy, now she’s fat!”

Or something like “If you saw my wife back in those days, you’d definitely turn your head to look again, but now, I can barely let her see me off to the gate.”

Look, your wife did not lose that sexiness in a day. She didn’t become fat overnight. Lemme ask you these questions:

What did you do when you took her out on a date and she ordered one full chicken and a bowl of fries and beef burger?

Did you stop her from adding too much butter to her bread and five cubes of sugar to her coffee?

Did you remind her eating fruits beautifies the skin from within instead of using body creams that remove black spots?

When was the last time you took her along to the gym? Or when was the last time you both jogged or took the evening walk around the street?

When was the last time you helped her choose dresses that fit her best in a store or pep talk her on wearing what you love to see her in once in a while?

When was the last time you kissed her ‘goodbye’ before heading for work?

My dear brother, after having a woman in your possession, whatever she turns into is as a result of how well or how bad you handle her…she’s your full responsibility, your project.

At this point, permit me to say women are like cars, if your level of recklessness remains high, every car you handle[b][/b] will always tumble. If you handle a woman badly and she becomes unattractive to you and you dump her, there’s every tendency that the next woman you meet will end up the same way.

If you can’t handle a woman in a beautiful way, you don’t need a woman.
Instead of leaving your ‘this is not what she used to look like’ wife for a younger fancy lady, work on your wife and make your home more beautiful.

If you don’t like the way she dresses or eats, tell her, she won’t kill you. Let her know it’s all for her own good.

For more relationship posts like this, click the link below and kindly like and drop a comment on other articles, thanks.

https://bossmeek.com/profile/kingsleyfortunate/

Women are not like a car....stop comparing human being with a car...and don't accept every teaching hook, line, and sinker...
Marriage is a platform where two people complement each other weaknesses and strengths...
Re: Pay Attention To Your Wife by Nobody: 8:05am On Jan 09, 2021
onefortunate:
Hahahaha. Baba don vex.

Lol. Those are the famous last words of many a foolish man.

2 Likes

Re: Pay Attention To Your Wife by Olakunleyakub(m): 9:32am On Jan 09, 2021
You are right bro.

If there is only thing that I can't compromise in marriage is my wife neatness or else we have serious issue that can break us apart
Nazgul:
See eeh, women are stubborn very stubborn. When you stay with them you'll understand what I'm saying. If they don't want to do something, no matter what you say to them, they won't listen to you. And marriage makes you both equal unlike relationships where the girl might be pretending so that you can commit to her. So she'll most likely do almost anything you want her to do. Marriage isn't like that.

Some women won't take their morning bath, till around 5-8pm in the night. Morning bath o. They will be stinking like septic tanks and when you tell them to bath they'll tell you they don't have strength or they're feeling cold. This alone irritates men.

Others start dressing like grandmas once they give birth. Tying wrapper and wearing adieu papa shirt from morning till night. How do you expect a man to be attracted to you like that, when there are bum shorts and sexy tops you can put on that can make him postpone any irrelevant outing he has just to be with you.

Finally women don't care much about their bodies once they get married. They feel all those creams, soaps, hairs, keeping fit, watching weight... etc are for single ladies who are looking for husbands, therefore once they get married they forget about them all.

Let me tell you one thing about husband snatchers. They bath well and regularly, dress neat, look clean, keep fit, prepare good meals for your husband, listen to him when he's troubled, offer him advice, give him their shoulder to lean on whenever you nag him at home...with time he'll start preferring her to you.

It's the responsibility of every woman remain neat, sexy, sexual attractive, loving, respectful, caring... etc. For her husband. Once you possess these qualities, believe me, he won't cheat on you.

If you're waiting for a man to tell you how to dress or how to look, or when to take your bath, or what and what not to eat, then just know that you'll loose your husband in the nearest Future.

1 Like

Re: Pay Attention To Your Wife by chichima67791: 9:57am On Jan 09, 2021
Re: Pay Attention To Your Wife by FalseProphet1(m): 10:00am On Jan 09, 2021
Nazgul:

I can see that you've been heart broken before that's why you know so much about women.
Re: Pay Attention To Your Wife by swiswiioo(m): 5:42am On Jan 10, 2021
This is the opposite of the problem I'm having sad
I am stuffing to find a girl to marry who will eat plenty, let herself be comfortable, and grow fat in the relationship.

Men who don't like seeing their wives add make sure they cry likewise don't want to before marriage. Girls who want to or don't mind becoming fat should marry men who likewise enjoy it or don't mind.

Make sure your puzzle pieces fit together smiley

(1) (Reply)

Tell Us About The Girlfriend/boyfriend Who Made You Vow Not To Date Again / Cold Approach Any Girl You Like And Get Her Number / A Couple Of Sexy Kardashians Displaying Their Hot Bum Bum (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.