Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,715 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

Is It Wrong To Crush On Others While In A Relationship?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Wrong To Crush On Others While In A Relationship?? (499 Views)

I Have A Crush On My Course Rep, He Comes Close But I Ignore Him / Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Crush On Twitter (Photos) / “Get 10,000 Retweets And I Will Marry You” - Lady Tells Guy Who Has Crush On Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Wrong To Crush On Others While In A Relationship?? by Stephen2324(m): 7:54am On Oct 12, 2020
Is it wrong to crush on others while in a relationship??
Re: Is It Wrong To Crush On Others While In A Relationship?? by dukeprince50: 7:56am On Oct 12, 2020
no it isn't, I crushed on someone wen I was in a relationship, but u should control urself and not do anything stupid that will destroy ur relationship.

u will meet people more curvy, more beautiful richer and funnier, than the one u are currently dating, when that time comes, make sure ur emotions doesn't win u, remember commitment is an essential ingredient in a relationship and not everyone can afford it.

remember emotional maturity will help you, self control will come to ur rescue and commitment will keep you going... All these traits will be ur greatest arsenal wen those unhelpful impulses come, dont think u wont fall for some1 else but be prepared to win the fight between u and ur emotions

We all have feelings and its normal to crush on others, most people that cheats does not do it cos they just want to cheat, they can't hold their emotions and they fall yakata

4 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong To Crush On Others While In A Relationship?? by TheGiftedOne(m): 8:00am On Oct 12, 2020
This sailor is fantasizing about another ship while in control of one already. You know what happened to TITANic?

The crushing Will crush the present relationship and you know the rest....
Re: Is It Wrong To Crush On Others While In A Relationship?? by frozen70g(f): 8:03am On Oct 12, 2020
Stephen2324:
Is it wrong to crush on others while in a relationship??

For men they don't see anything wrong with that because they don't love with emotions and for women, they love with emotions and once they are satisfied with a guy, they don't look else where

Unless the relationship is based on material gains not true love

2 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong To Crush On Others While In A Relationship?? by justiniyke29: 8:04am On Oct 12, 2020
its not wrong to have a crush on someone while in a relationship, but what you do about the feelings will determine if its wrong
Re: Is It Wrong To Crush On Others While In A Relationship?? by dukeprince50: 8:05am On Oct 12, 2020
frozen70g:

For men they don't see anything wrong with that because they don't love with emotions and for women, they love with emotions and once they are satisfied with a guy, they don't look else where

madam, in a relationship, u will definitely crush on someone else, its not about gender.

Killing that crush before it gets into ur head is what is termed maturity.

The time wen u won't crush on some1 is wen d relationship is new, maybe the first few weeks wen u haven't noticed any flaw, at that time u will not deny ur bf sex cos his happiness is ur priority and he won't notice d urgent 2k u always ask.
when u see him, u have seen stars, u won't even notice ur neighbour was is in love wit u but after few months, u start seeing flaws, u noticed he is too occupied with work and doesn't give u the attention u needed, on the other hand he always will notice that u are too demanding.
Then there is this other guy in the neighborhood that is always available to hear u and always has sweet words to butter you, believe me, u will begin to have some feelings for this new guy and if u don't discipline urself, u will start having a secret affair with him and u don't have ur bf time again. Days gone by, u will leave ur boyfriend and start with this prince charming as he is everything ur boyfriend is and more, few months past and u see the flaws again and the circle continues and u jump from one guy to another.

By the way, seun lalasticlala mynd44 Dominique, this thread is front page worthy I think

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong To Crush On Others While In A Relationship?? by dukeprince50: 8:09am On Oct 12, 2020
frozen70g:

https://www.nairaland.com/6026603/want-leave-boyfriend-new-guy
na ur fellow girl create that thread, I can bring more than 10 similar threads from girls and married women on nairaland, I know one who is crushing on another guy in pH while the husband is working in calabar. but u will hardly find a thread like this from a guy. Don't come here and spit inconsequential drivel just because u are good in insulting guys

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong To Crush On Others While In A Relationship?? by chatinent: 8:18am On Oct 12, 2020
It's wrong.

Reason: the fantasy will corrupt your mind as virus a computer.
Re: Is It Wrong To Crush On Others While In A Relationship?? by champrince: 8:22am On Oct 12, 2020
what are u crush on...I only crush on money
Re: Is It Wrong To Crush On Others While In A Relationship?? by DaddyRochie1642: 8:25am On Oct 12, 2020
dukeprince50:
madam, in a relationship, u will definitely crush on someone else, its not about gender.

Killing that crush before it gets into ur head is what is termed maturity

You're a Wise Man
Re: Is It Wrong To Crush On Others While In A Relationship?? by merieam16(f): 8:36am On Oct 12, 2020
Everyone can crush on anybody its normal, all u need is to know ur boundaries and dont start comparing and mandating ur current girlfrd or boyfrd to be dressing or start behaving like ur crush
Re: Is It Wrong To Crush On Others While In A Relationship?? by Bola146(f): 10:31am On Oct 12, 2020
It's very wrong! You should always crush on your partner. Don't be distracted by lust
Re: Is It Wrong To Crush On Others While In A Relationship?? by Camelot65: 10:47am On Oct 12, 2020
Bola146:
It's very wrong! You should always crush on your partner. Don't be distracted by lust
It can't be helped I think......

(1) (Reply)

Ways To find And meet BDSM Singles Safely / I Need A Suger Mummy Help / King Solomon's Wisdom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.