Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,066 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Youth Groups In Sokoto, Kebbi And Zamfara Rally Against #endsars - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Youth Groups In Sokoto, Kebbi And Zamfara Rally Against #endsars (36434 Views)

All Former Governors Of Zamfara Rally Behind Matawalle For Second Term / Tambuwal Rallies North-West Businessmen For Atiku In Sokoto, Kebbi, Zamfara / 2023: President Buhari In Close-Door Meeting With Kebbi And Jigawa Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youth Groups In Sokoto, Kebbi And Zamfara Rally Against #endsars by awoxalat(m): 10:45am On Oct 12, 2020
Doraty1:
#HappeningNow
-Youth group of Sokoto, Kebbi and Zamfara States set out in a rally calling for an alternative to #SARS.

-They say scraping #SARS at this critical time of huge security challenges is ill advised.
https://twitter.com/tvcnewsng/status/1315586021845762050?s=19

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPxGOZfDEgc
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
I love this, God has finally answered our prayer. Nigeria is about to be disintegrated

4 Likes

Re: Youth Groups In Sokoto, Kebbi And Zamfara Rally Against #endsars by EyezofGod120: 10:45am On Oct 12, 2020
angry
Re: Youth Groups In Sokoto, Kebbi And Zamfara Rally Against #endsars by dontro(m): 10:45am On Oct 12, 2020
Na them. Please package the SARS and send over there.

The victims might still be southerners living up there anyway.

4 Likes

Re: Youth Groups In Sokoto, Kebbi And Zamfara Rally Against #endsars by Godchosen001: 10:45am On Oct 12, 2020
This is the reason why i jubilate each time they bomb themselves

1 Like

Re: Youth Groups In Sokoto, Kebbi And Zamfara Rally Against #endsars by mkpurumma090(f): 10:45am On Oct 12, 2020
embarassed embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Youth Groups In Sokoto, Kebbi And Zamfara Rally Against #endsars by Nathphil(m): 10:46am On Oct 12, 2020
Lolz lolz. Their life their choice. If SARS should come back to the south and misbehave they will be killed, fullstop. And for you charlatans we are not backing down. EndSARS
Re: Youth Groups In Sokoto, Kebbi And Zamfara Rally Against #endsars by naheem8307(m): 10:46am On Oct 12, 2020
Re: Youth Groups In Sokoto, Kebbi And Zamfara Rally Against #endsars by infogenius(m): 10:46am On Oct 12, 2020
Funny people
Re: Youth Groups In Sokoto, Kebbi And Zamfara Rally Against #endsars by SamuelTurner(m): 10:46am On Oct 12, 2020
Awon werey
Re: Youth Groups In Sokoto, Kebbi And Zamfara Rally Against #endsars by ecclize: 10:46am On Oct 12, 2020
Counter protest...
Buhari and Osinbanjo are happy

1 Like

Re: Youth Groups In Sokoto, Kebbi And Zamfara Rally Against #endsars by Originality007: 10:46am On Oct 12, 2020
grin 90% of dem cant read, pls dont blame dem

2 Likes

Re: Youth Groups In Sokoto, Kebbi And Zamfara Rally Against #endsars by clevybrown(m): 10:46am On Oct 12, 2020
This people called northerners are nothing but zombies cheesy grin

This is the very reason why revolution can never happen in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Youth Groups In Sokoto, Kebbi And Zamfara Rally Against #endsars by Emerald04(m): 10:46am On Oct 12, 2020
make everyone just kuku go Im own way.

2 Likes

Re: Youth Groups In Sokoto, Kebbi And Zamfara Rally Against #endsars by Favemmzar200(m): 10:46am On Oct 12, 2020
Nonsense and ingredient
like for end sars share for reform sars
Re: Youth Groups In Sokoto, Kebbi And Zamfara Rally Against #endsars by Nobody: 10:46am On Oct 12, 2020
This is simply because none of the victim is from the North.

1 Like

Re: Youth Groups In Sokoto, Kebbi And Zamfara Rally Against #endsars by Bonaventura(m): 10:46am On Oct 12, 2020
The problem with Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Youth Groups In Sokoto, Kebbi And Zamfara Rally Against #endsars by olaniyi0(m): 10:46am On Oct 12, 2020
Tell them to read what they held in their hands grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Youth Groups In Sokoto, Kebbi And Zamfara Rally Against #endsars by 6digitscomrade: 10:46am On Oct 12, 2020
Doraty1:
#HappeningNow
-Youth group of Sokoto, Kebbi and Zamfara States set out in a rally calling for an alternative to #SARS.

-They say scraping #SARS at this critical time of huge security challenges is ill advised.
https://twitter.com/tvcnewsng/status/1315586021845762050?s=19

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPxGOZfDEgc
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
i need all diz people to come for urgent treatment �

Re: Youth Groups In Sokoto, Kebbi And Zamfara Rally Against #endsars by Eryyy92: 10:47am On Oct 12, 2020
this country don mature to divide

1 Like

Re: Youth Groups In Sokoto, Kebbi And Zamfara Rally Against #endsars by easyfem(m): 10:47am On Oct 12, 2020
we av said it that we are not the same ... there is nothing like one nigeria..... so i wont b surprise ...... i knw one dey monkey go go market .... e no go come back ..... north side .... ur days are number
Re: Youth Groups In Sokoto, Kebbi And Zamfara Rally Against #endsars by Nobody: 10:47am On Oct 12, 2020
I knw Nigeria people, counter rally will sprung up from other tribe, they are being jittery for change in government, yet they suffer most.
Re: Youth Groups In Sokoto, Kebbi And Zamfara Rally Against #endsars by NijaDueprocess: 10:47am On Oct 12, 2020
Interesting!!! Which way Nija my country?
Re: Youth Groups In Sokoto, Kebbi And Zamfara Rally Against #endsars by loveli2uall: 10:47am On Oct 12, 2020
As if some instigating this placard reformation. Inform of making use of politics to sideline endsars protest in anyways; so if reformed, they will say it 's a result of agitations here & there
Re: Youth Groups In Sokoto, Kebbi And Zamfara Rally Against #endsars by SleekyPosh(m): 10:48am On Oct 12, 2020
This Sick Notherners are Bastards. They are the PROBLEM of this country. They should be on their own as a country like angola or mali. Useless Scums of the Earth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youth Groups In Sokoto, Kebbi And Zamfara Rally Against #endsars by mercytech: 10:48am On Oct 12, 2020
Reformation is better
Re: Youth Groups In Sokoto, Kebbi And Zamfara Rally Against #endsars by Originality007: 10:48am On Oct 12, 2020
SamuelTurner:
Awon werey

dey cant read, to them dey see EndSars as End Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Youth Groups In Sokoto, Kebbi And Zamfara Rally Against #endsars by Weedhustler: 10:48am On Oct 12, 2020
Idiot people that can't even read n right...d more reason there useless leaders dey use dem cause problem to dis country

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Youth Groups In Sokoto, Kebbi And Zamfara Rally Against #endsars by gurunlocker: 10:48am On Oct 12, 2020
These guys are the main problem of this country.

I don't blame them, police and SARS doesn't or can't harrass them like they are doing in the South, so they are free to display their stupidity.
Re: Youth Groups In Sokoto, Kebbi And Zamfara Rally Against #endsars by Nobody: 10:48am On Oct 12, 2020
walai. Sars is sent to the South to kill all the youths.

Have u every heard of sars killing or beating North youth ?

hell No !!! they re using our lives to play politics
Re: Youth Groups In Sokoto, Kebbi And Zamfara Rally Against #endsars by geeluck1(m): 10:48am On Oct 12, 2020
This has always been my stand and I'm not from the north
Re: Youth Groups In Sokoto, Kebbi And Zamfara Rally Against #endsars by poshestmina(f): 10:48am On Oct 12, 2020
That one wrote 'Police are keeping them safe" cheesy cheesy.
Which police abeg? Jamaica or Cambodia police?

I bet most of them can't even read those things on the placards.

Bunch of clowns!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Boko Haram Throws Maiduguri Into Darkness Again, Blows Up Power Tower / Presidential Election Results May Affect Guber Races In 10 States / Man Dragged Off Flight For Saying Tinubu Must Not Be Sworn In As President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.