Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,224 members, 7,825,857 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

Youth Groups In Sokoto, Kebbi And Zamfara Rally Against #endsars - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Youth Groups In Sokoto, Kebbi And Zamfara Rally Against #endsars (36456 Views)

All Former Governors Of Zamfara Rally Behind Matawalle For Second Term / Tambuwal Rallies North-West Businessmen For Atiku In Sokoto, Kebbi, Zamfara / 2023: President Buhari In Close-Door Meeting With Kebbi And Jigawa Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youth Groups In Sokoto, Kebbi And Zamfara Rally Against #endsars by Harrykn: 10:56am On Oct 12, 2020
Boko haram please unleash more terror on these idiots, we can't live with these one nah
Re: Youth Groups In Sokoto, Kebbi And Zamfara Rally Against #endsars by Seb4luv1: 10:57am On Oct 12, 2020
It is time the northers know that Nigeria don't belongs to them..... Nigeria belongs to the South, West, East and North, so when the south, East and west don't need Sars, who is the north to opposed, Until Nigeria ( South, East and West) are united, the North will always think they have the final say.

3 Likes

Re: Youth Groups In Sokoto, Kebbi And Zamfara Rally Against #endsars by EMMY76: 10:57am On Oct 12, 2020
This is why nigeria will never work unless it's restructured. These northerners should be allowed to keep their sars while it remains disbanded in the south.

2 Likes

Re: Youth Groups In Sokoto, Kebbi And Zamfara Rally Against #endsars by GodBlessedNiger: 10:58am On Oct 12, 2020
syluck:
As simple as ABC, if the northerners wants SARS so badly, then all SARS officials in the southern Nigeria should be transferred to them. We in the South don't want SARS any more. And anyone who is bankrolling this stupid and blind movement shall live to see the bitter part of the world, they children will suffer too.

#SARSMUSTEND
#REFORMTHEPOLICEFORCE
#BUHARIISACOW

I support you my brother, all we need is division from this brainless northerners. No jobs, no hospital, no light, no good roads, education system is zero, Corruptions, bandits, fulani herdsmen, Boko Haram e.t.c. anyone still shouting one Nigeria is gone. That one Nigeria shall kill them.

4 Likes

Re: Youth Groups In Sokoto, Kebbi And Zamfara Rally Against #endsars by Ajenikoko89: 10:59am On Oct 12, 2020
Ajenikoko89:
Don't mind them they wont complain because they are not really disturbed by Sars they should come down south
And its because in the north we have poorest of the poor and sars wont get anything from them and also we have the richest of the rich which parents are very influential

2 Likes

Re: Youth Groups In Sokoto, Kebbi And Zamfara Rally Against #endsars by AvengerAngel(m): 10:59am On Oct 12, 2020
Obviously a sponsored protest.
Enlightened Northerners wouldn't be a part of this nonsense.
Re: Youth Groups In Sokoto, Kebbi And Zamfara Rally Against #endsars by Prosperlord(m): 11:00am On Oct 12, 2020
how many of them has sars killed...?
is high time they give me my own portion of my fada's land.. I wan sell mine... Dan sharing country with dis olodos...
Re: Youth Groups In Sokoto, Kebbi And Zamfara Rally Against #endsars by kingk(m): 11:00am On Oct 12, 2020
I'll humbly suggest that SARS is legalized only in northers states......as for south, west and East, we don't need them cos we need a peaceful country....and sars has been a terror to many innocent citizens.

2 Likes

Re: Youth Groups In Sokoto, Kebbi And Zamfara Rally Against #endsars by EdiskyHarry: 11:01am On Oct 12, 2020
Nigeria would have been a better place, if not the northern part of Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Youth Groups In Sokoto, Kebbi And Zamfara Rally Against #endsars by syluck(m): 11:01am On Oct 12, 2020
0taPiaPia:

#SENDSARSTOTHENORTH

It seems they need it. But let them forget not they will #ENDSARS alone this time while we sip our beer and relax in the south cool

So true

1 Like

Re: Youth Groups In Sokoto, Kebbi And Zamfara Rally Against #endsars by Kestolove(m): 11:02am On Oct 12, 2020
Igbos ND yorubas in zamfara, kebbi ND sokoto..
Re: Youth Groups In Sokoto, Kebbi And Zamfara Rally Against #endsars by Nobody: 11:02am On Oct 12, 2020
Sunnycliff:
They can never protest
#endbokoharam
#endbanditry
#endfulaniherdsmenkilling
#endkidnapping.

Everything is viewed from the lens of politics and Arewa hegemony.

Too much for one naijairia
Are they Humans..?
Re: Youth Groups In Sokoto, Kebbi And Zamfara Rally Against #endsars by Nobody: 11:02am On Oct 12, 2020
clevybrown:
This people called northerners are nothing but zombies cheesy grin

This is the very reason why revolution can never happen in Nigeria.
na him wan happen so o, should the northern chaff succeed to persuade the igp to bring sars under any disguise or unit the southern youths would start again to push (they are the ones with international media) they would so push that it may just be northern youths vs southern youths a fight that would be hard for the oldies to curtail

1 Like

Re: Youth Groups In Sokoto, Kebbi And Zamfara Rally Against #endsars by Nobody: 11:03am On Oct 12, 2020
Doraty1:
#HappeningNow
-Youth group of Sokoto, Kebbi and Zamfara States set out in a rally calling for an alternative to #SARS.

-They say scraping #SARS at this critical time of huge security challenges is ill advised.
https://twitter.com/tvcnewsng/status/1315586021845762050?s=19

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPxGOZfDEgc

The spellings on the placard are too correct, this clearly shows there’s a puppet master behind this charade.
Re: Youth Groups In Sokoto, Kebbi And Zamfara Rally Against #endsars by Nobody: 11:03am On Oct 12, 2020
EdiskyHarry:
Nigeria would have been a better place, if not the northern part of Nigeria.
I thought they said IGBOS have been the problem...?
Doraty1:
#HappeningNow
-Youth group of Sokoto, Kebbi and Zamfara States set out in a rally calling for an alternative to #SARS.

-They say scraping #SARS at this critical time of huge security challenges is ill advised.

arewa don collect pay
Re: Youth Groups In Sokoto, Kebbi And Zamfara Rally Against #endsars by Gval123: 11:03am On Oct 12, 2020
I understand the pain of the northern youth. The killings by Boko haram and fulani headsmen is too much in the north. I think is time the nothern youth ask their leaders questions, starting with President Buhari. Important questions, Like How long can we continue to hate our neighbors because of religion and tribe? How come we have a lot of beggars in the north, and even those in the south migrated from the north, why? How did this Boko Haram started? who is sponsoring them? How come these extremist have military connections? who is profiting from these killings? why can't the northern Nigeria be as progressive and free as the southern Nigeria?All of these Questions, the youth must ask those leaders. Northern leaders are wicked to their youths, put them in bondage. These youth don't even have a proper life, they live below animal standard and the northern elite love that fact, so they can use them for religious extremism. A poor man always want to fight for God. ie, They want to kill you because you pieces the quran or bible. But the rich have become exposed, they understand that only a fool will feel he wants to help God. You can never fight for God, never. God does not need your help, he can do it all, tell those blood sucking extremist to Stop killing and stop using God's name to cover up. Ask your leaders these questions
Re: Youth Groups In Sokoto, Kebbi And Zamfara Rally Against #endsars by Aisha85: 11:04am On Oct 12, 2020
Doraty1:
#HappeningNow

This people are MAD!!!
Re: Youth Groups In Sokoto, Kebbi And Zamfara Rally Against #endsars by Nobody: 11:04am On Oct 12, 2020
Doraty1:
#HappeningNow

arewa don collect pay
LET US JUST DIVIDE.
Re: Youth Groups In Sokoto, Kebbi And Zamfara Rally Against #endsars by Jdbrasco2: 11:04am On Oct 12, 2020
There is no SARS in the north, at least not visible. So what's their problems? May be they don't want their brothers to loose the money they make from extortion. Nonsense!
Re: Youth Groups In Sokoto, Kebbi And Zamfara Rally Against #endsars by juman(m): 11:04am On Oct 12, 2020
Most SARS are criminals.

SARS are like armed robbers. In fact they are armed robbers.

I remember in 2004 I was "arrested" by sars in lagos. I just arrived in lagos from kwara, then joined a bus to my destination in lagos.
SARS stopped the bus, dropped some of us from the bus and took us to their station. Then they asked for bribe to bail out ourselves.

WHAT? WHY?

They said no bribe "bail" no freedom.
I was forced to pay them bribe before they freed me.
Re: Youth Groups In Sokoto, Kebbi And Zamfara Rally Against #endsars by lymelyte(m): 11:05am On Oct 12, 2020
syluck:
As simple as ABC, if the northerners wants SARS so badly, then all SARS officials in the southern Nigeria should be transferred to them. We in the South don't want SARS any more. And anyone who is bankrolling this stupid and blind movement shall live to see the bitter part of the world, they children will suffer too.

#SARSMUSTEND
#REFORMTHEPOLICEFORCE
#BUHARIISACOW
this is why we need restructuring.. The centrality of power in one place is not ideal..

1 Like

Re: Youth Groups In Sokoto, Kebbi And Zamfara Rally Against #endsars by omoluka: 11:06am On Oct 12, 2020
Restructuring is what we need now in Nigeria
Re: Youth Groups In Sokoto, Kebbi And Zamfara Rally Against #endsars by ibedun: 11:07am On Oct 12, 2020
Weedhustler:
Idiot people that can't even read n right...d more reason there useless leaders dey use dem cause problem to dis country

Oh boy! You are a disgrace oooo, chai!

Is it ‘read and right’ or ‘read and write’?

See as you disgrace your South East!
Re: Youth Groups In Sokoto, Kebbi And Zamfara Rally Against #endsars by tollyboy5(m): 11:08am On Oct 12, 2020
Sysdatek:
clowns

thunder faya lugard for joining us with these fooolz

these donkeyz sleep with animals and kids , while bandits ravage their lands
and they are holding placards which they cant read
grin you wicked o!

1 Like

Re: Youth Groups In Sokoto, Kebbi And Zamfara Rally Against #endsars by OpinionCounts(m): 11:09am On Oct 12, 2020
skywall:
Why can't we just agree on one thing in this country

Because we are not one....

Two cannot work together except they agree and to agree they must come together as one.
Re: Youth Groups In Sokoto, Kebbi And Zamfara Rally Against #endsars by Africanamania: 11:09am On Oct 12, 2020
ENDSARS is now becoming a tribal issue from the look of things.
Re: Youth Groups In Sokoto, Kebbi And Zamfara Rally Against #endsars by Elvictor: 11:09am On Oct 12, 2020
#NorthMustGo
Re: Youth Groups In Sokoto, Kebbi And Zamfara Rally Against #endsars by lymelyte(m): 11:10am On Oct 12, 2020
OpinionCounts:
The reason is, the so called SARS don't act in the north the way they do in the south..

Likewise, I have never seen any of our security setups, be it the Army, police, SARS, DSS, Navy, Civil defence etc behave rascally with total disregard to lives here in the north like they do in the South..

I dare any security person here in the north that can stop a lady for search...no security person can shoot a youth down here just for fun...no security person can rape a lady here in the north without his head rolling on the ground that same day...no security person can stop a bus and forcefully ask for his "roger" here in the north...they respect people's way of life, customs, tradition, etc here in the north..

But down there in the south, they behave like they are in the midst of slaves and conquered i.diots that they can treat anyhow without regards.... unfortunately, a lot of moronic southerners see no problem with this..
sars can't do such..dem nor born dem well to do thrash for North. Nor be person dem nearly kill for allegation of blasphemy of Allah.. Majority of those northern people are illiterate. They simply don't even know what's written on that placard.
Re: Youth Groups In Sokoto, Kebbi And Zamfara Rally Against #endsars by Africanamania: 11:14am On Oct 12, 2020
What I want is"END FAKE FEDERALISM AND NEPOTISM'' protest now.!!!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerians Deserve Truth About Buhari’s Sudden Vacation – Fayose / Aisha Yar'adua Stuns In New Photo / President Jonathan And Comedian Bovi Smile At Each Other (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.