Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,896 members, 7,828,160 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

Youth Groups In Sokoto, Kebbi And Zamfara Rally Against #endsars - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Youth Groups In Sokoto, Kebbi And Zamfara Rally Against #endsars (36459 Views)

All Former Governors Of Zamfara Rally Behind Matawalle For Second Term / Tambuwal Rallies North-West Businessmen For Atiku In Sokoto, Kebbi, Zamfara / 2023: President Buhari In Close-Door Meeting With Kebbi And Jigawa Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youth Groups In Sokoto, Kebbi And Zamfara Rally Against #endsars by zuto4u(m): 11:42am On Oct 12, 2020
Those people are from another planet I swear.
Sunnycliff:
They can never protest
#endbokoharam
#endbanditry
#endfulaniherdsmenkilling
#endkidnapping.

Everything is viewed from the lens of politics and Arewa hegemony.

Too much for one naijairia
Re: Youth Groups In Sokoto, Kebbi And Zamfara Rally Against #endsars by kenzysmith: 11:43am On Oct 12, 2020
smartsmith0907:
you should know these are hungry fulanis given #100 to protest.
grin
Re: Youth Groups In Sokoto, Kebbi And Zamfara Rally Against #endsars by zuto4u(m): 11:44am On Oct 12, 2020
Are u minding the people from animal kingdom? They should be sharing planet with apes and gorillas
Sysdatek:
clowns

thunder faya lugard for joining us with these fooolz

these donkeyz sleep with animals and kids , while bandits ravage their lands
and they are holding placards which they cant read
Re: Youth Groups In Sokoto, Kebbi And Zamfara Rally Against #endsars by Vikynas: 11:46am On Oct 12, 2020
Cows everywhere in the North it's obvious their brains have be reformed to Cow brain.
Re: Youth Groups In Sokoto, Kebbi And Zamfara Rally Against #endsars by newoffer: 11:47am On Oct 12, 2020
Continue... Youth dey North?
Re: Youth Groups In Sokoto, Kebbi And Zamfara Rally Against #endsars by OfoIgbo: 11:47am On Oct 12, 2020
iamvictorbassey:
Haba Birnin Shehu.

I know they don't disturb there, but you should show solidarity to those suffering here. This is not politics. This is about human lives.

Erase the argument of SARS stopping armed robbers, they don't do shít, they're only concerned about extorting youths. During lockdown, million boys and other miscreants were robbing people in their homes, where was SARS? When I was robbed a few years ago along Okene - Lokoja road where was SARS? Have you ever seen a gun battle before in Nigeria between police and thieves?

Please let's stop all these #ReformSars rubbish. The simple thing is #Endsars and criminalise their existence afterwards.

Better still we can have a vote to determine the states where it will be implemented and those it won't. I think that's fair enough.

Meanwhile

God bless you for the attachment and your above message. That is real intelligence and superb focus.

The war has not been won, by any stretch of the imagination

I also hope Sowore and his group can tag along and gain traction from what is currently happening

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Youth Groups In Sokoto, Kebbi And Zamfara Rally Against #endsars by Nobody: 11:48am On Oct 12, 2020
ADD RESTRUCTURING THEN TAKE YOUR SARS. Then again the ones in the north are far better than the criminal ones in the south.
Re: Youth Groups In Sokoto, Kebbi And Zamfara Rally Against #endsars by West2019(m): 11:52am On Oct 12, 2020
badstard people how many times av you protests about boko haram in the north? moreover who are those set of hopeless people self
Re: Youth Groups In Sokoto, Kebbi And Zamfara Rally Against #endsars by ucham: 11:53am On Oct 12, 2020
I really pray that the Northern youths should go for their own protest against ending SARS. We know how they can be aggressive and intense with their own protest. Father lord please grant me this one request.
Just this one.

It would then be South Vs North

I can't wait to see this Luggard Contraption fall
Re: Youth Groups In Sokoto, Kebbi And Zamfara Rally Against #endsars by Starzo: 11:56am On Oct 12, 2020
E sure me say all those abokis no fit read wetin dey those placards.
Na politicians just print am give them make them use am Waka about like mugus
Re: Youth Groups In Sokoto, Kebbi And Zamfara Rally Against #endsars by akin9ja78(m): 11:59am On Oct 12, 2020
Lost soul.
Re: Youth Groups In Sokoto, Kebbi And Zamfara Rally Against #endsars by Bahamas95(m): 12:01pm On Oct 12, 2020
I have said this several times and I will still repeat it..... Northerners are one of the major problems of Nigeria. We don't want SARS here in South south anymore, they have done more harm than good.

SARS should be moved to the north where they are loved/needed shikena!

Re: Youth Groups In Sokoto, Kebbi And Zamfara Rally Against #endsars by Widall: 12:02pm On Oct 12, 2020
This is where the problem of Nigeria stems from... Amalgamation of the Southern and Northern part of Nigeria.

They northerners are very different from the Southerners in all ramifications.
They suffer little or no police brutality.

So whatever movement or course u are pushing, be rest assured that the north will always object to it.

On the other hand......

Earlier today, I was having a thought about 2023 election. I was thinking about channeling this same force and energy we the youths used in ending SARS to supporting and promoting a very decent youth to become our next president and gradually retire all these old and corrupt politicians. And I thought about the northerners, they will always oppose and they are the majority.

God help us.
Ending SARS was a big statement by the youths.

2 Likes

Re: Youth Groups In Sokoto, Kebbi And Zamfara Rally Against #endsars by Passionate1(m): 12:05pm On Oct 12, 2020
These ones brains never developed. . Fuckkk d North!
Re: Youth Groups In Sokoto, Kebbi And Zamfara Rally Against #endsars by blaise26abj(m): 12:11pm On Oct 12, 2020
syluck:
As simple as ABC, if the northerners wants SARS so badly, then all SARS officials in the southern Nigeria should be transferred to them. We in the South don't want SARS any more. And anyone who is bankrolling this stupid and blind movement shall live to see the bitter part of the world, they children will suffer too.

#SARSMUSTEND
#REFORMTHEPOLICEFORCE
#BUHARIISACOW

The fact is that they don’t have the problem the south has With SARS. SARS/Police is afraid of northern youths . They have no value to life and can be very violent . So like you said if they want SARS So badly they should Keep SARS in the north . Both their violent tendencies will balance out
Re: Youth Groups In Sokoto, Kebbi And Zamfara Rally Against #endsars by Erojepromise(f): 12:12pm On Oct 12, 2020
This people actually know what they call protest and they kept quiet about insecurity in the north, it is not good to be illiterates if not these people will know they are being used by the politician benefitting from Sarz extortion and brutality in the south ,region of backwardness .Another thing before l go is there Yahoo Yahoo in the north? someone should help me out here ....
Re: Youth Groups In Sokoto, Kebbi And Zamfara Rally Against #endsars by owila4luv(m): 12:16pm On Oct 12, 2020
no wahala, we'll give the north their own SARS
Re: Youth Groups In Sokoto, Kebbi And Zamfara Rally Against #endsars by adewasco19(m): 12:22pm On Oct 12, 2020
Bunch of idiots..... Awon ode
Re: Youth Groups In Sokoto, Kebbi And Zamfara Rally Against #endsars by Shattuck(m): 12:25pm On Oct 12, 2020
Gval123:
I understand the pain of the northern youth. The killings by Boko haram and fulani headsmen is too much in the north. I think is time the nothern youth ask their leaders questions, starting with President Buhari. Important questions, Like How long can we continue to hate our neighbors because of religion and tribe? How come we have a lot of beggars in the north, and even those in the south migrated from the north, why? How did this Boko Haram started? who is sponsoring them? How come these extremist have military connections? who is profiting from these killings? why can't the northern Nigeria be as progressive and free as the southern Nigeria?All of these Questions, the youth must ask those leaders. Northern leaders are wicked to their youths, put them in bondage. These youth don't even have a proper life, they live below animal standard and the northern elite love that fact, so they can use them for religious extremism. A poor man always want to fight for God. ie, They want to kill you because you pieces the quran or bible. But the rich have become exposed, they understand that only a fool will feel he wants to help God. You can never fight for God, never. God does not need your help, he can do it all, tell those blood sucking extremist to Stop killing and stop using God's name to cover up. Ask your leaders these questions
true in as much as they are looking out for themselves against banditry and herdsmen I think they should learn to build bridges with the south rather than burn them, I get the issue they raised but the way it is presented as a counter against the south seems as if they are against the south.
Re: Youth Groups In Sokoto, Kebbi And Zamfara Rally Against #endsars by baxmaich(m): 12:35pm On Oct 12, 2020
Why is northern Nigeria so bent on self destruction?
Re: Youth Groups In Sokoto, Kebbi And Zamfara Rally Against #endsars by golddare: 12:38pm On Oct 12, 2020
Doraty1:
#HappeningNow
-Youth group of Sokoto, Kebbi and Zamfara States set out in a rally calling for an alternative to #SARS.

-They say scraping #SARS at this critical time of huge security challenges is ill advised.
https://twitter.com/tvcnewsng/status/1315586021845762050?s=19

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPxGOZfDEgc

The truth is that the Northerners no dey take the shit we dey accept for South. The security men no even like posting to the North because okada man get Senator or General phone number, if you try them now now dey don call Minister for your head.
Re: Youth Groups In Sokoto, Kebbi And Zamfara Rally Against #endsars by Weedhustler: 12:43pm On Oct 12, 2020
U be idiot...u wet get sense n no how to rid n right...n person wey no get result be una president...quote me again n thunder go fire u!
quote author=ibedun post=94861397]

Oh boy! You are a disgrace oooo, chai!

Is it ‘read and right’ or ‘read and write’?

See as you disgrace your South East![/quote]
Re: Youth Groups In Sokoto, Kebbi And Zamfara Rally Against #endsars by Adrian9(m): 12:45pm On Oct 12, 2020
Do you have an Etheruem wallet?

If you don't, get it via luno.com

There is currently an Etheruem give away of 1.5 ETH (240,000k)

Log on to the link at my personal text in my profile ,add your ETH wallet address to claim it .

PAYOUT DATE IS ON THE 15TH OF OCTOBER 2020
Re: Youth Groups In Sokoto, Kebbi And Zamfara Rally Against #endsars by alohman(m): 12:46pm On Oct 12, 2020
South has rejected SARS North can take them, they have killed enough.
Re: Youth Groups In Sokoto, Kebbi And Zamfara Rally Against #endsars by Diamond23(f): 12:49pm On Oct 12, 2020
Doraty1:
#HappeningNow
-Youth group of Sokoto, Kebbi and Zamfara States set out in a rally calling for an alternative to #SARS.

-They say scraping #SARS at this critical time of huge security challenges is ill advised.

propaganda from the high and might using the local illiterates to achieve their selfish aim. I bet they can't read nor understand what is written on the placard they r carrying. Nigerian government should do the needful, shift all damn SARZ up North
Re: Youth Groups In Sokoto, Kebbi And Zamfara Rally Against #endsars by simeoneh: 12:57pm On Oct 12, 2020
Doraty1:
#HappeningNow

They just pick 10 people paid them to do that stuff ......they don't even look like they are protesting .......dem just dey pose for picture :-D
Re: Youth Groups In Sokoto, Kebbi And Zamfara Rally Against #endsars by adeniran22890: 1:03pm On Oct 12, 2020
badstard folks how myriad occasions av you protests about maiduguri haram in the south? moreover who are those wrap of nil folks yourself
Re: Youth Groups In Sokoto, Kebbi And Zamfara Rally Against #endsars by idogbo(m): 1:08pm On Oct 12, 2020
It is simple, send SARS to the North
Re: Youth Groups In Sokoto, Kebbi And Zamfara Rally Against #endsars by tinktanker: 1:10pm On Oct 12, 2020
North the backwardness of Nigeria
Re: Youth Groups In Sokoto, Kebbi And Zamfara Rally Against #endsars by ucheiwuoha(m): 1:10pm On Oct 12, 2020
Sysdatek:
clowns

thunder faya lugard for joining us with these fooolz

these donkeyz sleep with animals and kids , while bandits ravage their lands
and they are holding placards which they cant read
it time to keep this zoo northerners at bay....or rather break out from this backward settlers with redundant brains. WACk!!! set of human being. little wonder boko dey clear dem
Re: Youth Groups In Sokoto, Kebbi And Zamfara Rally Against #endsars by VULCAN(m): 1:12pm On Oct 12, 2020
See the placards??

The illiterates don't even know that Sars is formed for robbery and not yahoo and kidnapping. If only they knew what the acronym meant.

Anyway considering that no Sars officers dare rob and kill the favoured people of the North the way they extort the conquered people of the South...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Munich Shooting: Buhari Offers To Help Germany Fight Terrorism / Hackers Circulate "Against The Run Of Play" By Olusegun Adeniyi / Aisha Yar'adua Stuns In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.