Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,148 members, 7,825,585 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Public Schools: Tell Me The Truth - Zulum Begs At Meeting With Borno Principals - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Public Schools: Tell Me The Truth - Zulum Begs At Meeting With Borno Principals (33647 Views)

Ministry Illegally Re-Appoints ‘Rtd’ Directors, Deputies As Unity Principals / Photos Of Kids In Public Schools In Different Countries Eating Lunch / ASUU: FG To Present Terms At Meeting Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Public Schools: Tell Me The Truth - Zulum Begs At Meeting With Borno Principals by harsysky(m): 9:47am On Oct 13, 2020
Abdulhakeem78:
The centre of learning people should please beg Gov. Zulum to govern their state even if it would just be six months. Maybe our Uncle could learn one or two things from his style of good governance and exceptional attributes of leadership. Centre of learning needs someone like Gov. Zulum. I have phobia for a short man.

This , here, is a typical example of how one line of sentence could render an already great comment poisonous. I pity you. If you have given life to a mosquito before, you will, at all times, behave your self.
Re: Public Schools: Tell Me The Truth - Zulum Begs At Meeting With Borno Principals by TLE900: 9:47am On Oct 13, 2020
Correct guy. No time
Coldie:
Let them do fast and start pH Maiduguri rail way abeg South don tire me, I want to go to bornu
Re: Public Schools: Tell Me The Truth - Zulum Begs At Meeting With Borno Principals by tsagir(m): 9:53am On Oct 13, 2020
emillysmigael:
This is the only real Governor in the North
EVEN IN YOUR ZONE
Re: Public Schools: Tell Me The Truth - Zulum Begs At Meeting With Borno Principals by Allakent: 9:53am On Oct 13, 2020
Also, you Northerners should give room for non-indigenes in your system. You all are too rigid and short sighted.
Re: Public Schools: Tell Me The Truth - Zulum Begs At Meeting With Borno Principals by Royalfurnitures: 9:56am On Oct 13, 2020
Let them tell us the truth about the Cbibok girls kidnap

Your home is incomplete without good quality furniture thats why we are here for you
Re: Public Schools: Tell Me The Truth - Zulum Begs At Meeting With Borno Principals by cebablos: 9:59am On Oct 13, 2020
plusfield:
Zulum doesn't have the features of an apc governor. He has a listening ear and a human heart
Nigerian Governor rather
Re: Public Schools: Tell Me The Truth - Zulum Begs At Meeting With Borno Principals by Tochj(m): 9:59am On Oct 13, 2020
I only hope this Man is not a pretender.
If not I think I will vote him as a president Asap.
He is so pragmatic,so straight forward.
He seems very focused.
Re: Public Schools: Tell Me The Truth - Zulum Begs At Meeting With Borno Principals by vickydevoka(m): 10:02am On Oct 13, 2020
Professor of irrigation farming doing wat he Knows how to do best
Re: Public Schools: Tell Me The Truth - Zulum Begs At Meeting With Borno Principals by simultaneousboi(m): 10:04am On Oct 13, 2020
I think we should make a tweet with harsh tag #Zulumforpresident2023 let it go viral, APC may consider that and give him a ticket. The man is the current best governor is Nigeria. He is not tribalistic and he doesn't live a luxury life style, he is not an audio governor, he is very active, he is actively fighting to stop Bokoharam in Borno cos he doesn't have hand there. He is a listening governor, He has his people at heart, he is a pure definition of a good leader. I am an Easterner but I am in full support of him come rain come shine, any day anytime. Zulum is a man of the people.

4 Likes

Re: Public Schools: Tell Me The Truth - Zulum Begs At Meeting With Borno Principals by joinpreneur(m): 10:06am On Oct 13, 2020
Advise Mr President, IGP: Best Reformation Nigeria Citizens Expect from Nigerian Police and The New Policing Arrangement #EndSARS #EndSarsNow #SarsMustGo #SarsMustGoNow #SARSProtests
Send your opinion or advice now: https://one9ja.ng/issues/single/4/advise-igp-best-reformation-nigeria-citizens-expect-from-nigerian-police-and-the-new-policing-arrangement
Re: Public Schools: Tell Me The Truth - Zulum Begs At Meeting With Borno Principals by Nobody: 10:07am On Oct 13, 2020
This is not a matter of education as some persons are insinuating but is a matter of the willingness to work and the passion for the people. Is a matter of a positive mindset. Is Zulum the only educated governor in the country, don't we have SANs who are governor but not functioning. Isn't it schools VCs the ones subverting the will of the people in various elections in the country since 1999.
Re: Public Schools: Tell Me The Truth - Zulum Begs At Meeting With Borno Principals by slivertongue: 10:08am On Oct 13, 2020
is he from the moon or is he playing to the gallery
Re: Public Schools: Tell Me The Truth - Zulum Begs At Meeting With Borno Principals by hapholaby: 10:11am On Oct 13, 2020
My love for Zulum is undiluted
Re: Public Schools: Tell Me The Truth - Zulum Begs At Meeting With Borno Principals by Nobody: 10:11am On Oct 13, 2020
yemmight:
I pray for God protection on this man. The only reasonable Governor in the North. You see why education is good?
Is a matter of will and passion.
Re: Public Schools: Tell Me The Truth - Zulum Begs At Meeting With Borno Principals by Meteng: 10:15am On Oct 13, 2020
I'm sure this man will make a good president
Re: Public Schools: Tell Me The Truth - Zulum Begs At Meeting With Borno Principals by Minjim: 10:15am On Oct 13, 2020
plusfield:
Zulum doesn't have the features of an apc governor. He has a listening ear and a human heart

The features of which party governor does he now have?
Re: Public Schools: Tell Me The Truth - Zulum Begs At Meeting With Borno Principals by Nobody: 10:17am On Oct 13, 2020
A stack illitrate with the will and passion for his country and his people will perform better than an emeritus without will and passion for his people. it's all a subject of ones heart before ones mind.
Re: Public Schools: Tell Me The Truth - Zulum Begs At Meeting With Borno Principals by LifeQuest(m): 10:29am On Oct 13, 2020
emillysmigael:
This is the only real Governor in the North

You took that out of my mind. I was to add, is this guy really from the North or loaned to the North? He came across as a rare breed

1 Like

Re: Public Schools: Tell Me The Truth - Zulum Begs At Meeting With Borno Principals by mrkings84(m): 10:31am On Oct 13, 2020
Education wise, I will liking Governor Babagana Umara Zulum.

& President Mohammadu Buhari to which governor
Re: Public Schools: Tell Me The Truth - Zulum Begs At Meeting With Borno Principals by muhyeenisce(m): 10:35am On Oct 13, 2020
plusfield:
character cannot be characterized by PDP or APC

1 Like

Re: Public Schools: Tell Me The Truth - Zulum Begs At Meeting With Borno Principals by drlateef: 10:42am On Oct 13, 2020
sinkhole:
Comparing the thinking of a Professor to the one who could not even locate his primary school certificate again is unjustifiable and pure wickedness.
Next time we want to elect leaders, we should very clearly consider their educational level.

But we had a PHD holder president who spent all the time drinking Sapele Water in Aso Rock. All our treasury was looted while he was drunk in bed.

1 Like

Re: Public Schools: Tell Me The Truth - Zulum Begs At Meeting With Borno Principals by sulaak(m): 10:46am On Oct 13, 2020
Useless governor, begging incompetent and unqualified principals, instead of replacing them with competent Nigerians that can operate the schools. When Awolowo implemented free education and universal primary health care he didn't beg.

lease I beg all of you to tell me the truth. Let us tell ourselves the truth so that we can improve Borno’s public education from where we are now. I am pleading with you to please be upright, be honest. Education is the bedrock of any development. Without functional educational system, we shall continue to experience this Boko Haram insurgency in Borno
Re: Public Schools: Tell Me The Truth - Zulum Begs At Meeting With Borno Principals by Person2person(m): 10:56am On Oct 13, 2020
noted
Re: Public Schools: Tell Me The Truth - Zulum Begs At Meeting With Borno Principals by feelings1: 10:56am On Oct 13, 2020
The governor should borrow sense from Mr Peter Obi. He should be smart enough to extract the truth and all vital information from the students of these schools. Mr Peter Obi as a governor gave his direct phone numbers to every senior school prefect of all the secondary schools in Anambra. They were the ones informing him of all their social and academic challenges in their various school and every thing worked like magic.

1 Like

Re: Public Schools: Tell Me The Truth - Zulum Begs At Meeting With Borno Principals by obinoral1179(m): 10:58am On Oct 13, 2020
The whole of borno has 84 principal? Which means 84 senior and junior secondary.....
Re: Public Schools: Tell Me The Truth - Zulum Begs At Meeting With Borno Principals by Nobody: 11:15am On Oct 13, 2020
Zulum for President.
Re: Public Schools: Tell Me The Truth - Zulum Begs At Meeting With Borno Principals by OROSUNBOLB(m): 11:18am On Oct 13, 2020
This was exactly the way I erroneously assumed that Buhari would be operating when I braced all odds to vote for him in 2015 but he turned out to be a highly nepotistic leader.

May the almighty Allah continue to guide and guard Governor Zulum ,ameen.
Re: Public Schools: Tell Me The Truth - Zulum Begs At Meeting With Borno Principals by Motion123(m): 11:23am On Oct 13, 2020
The seating arrangement is among the problem sir, when women are separated from the men how do expect a more rational view?
Re: Public Schools: Tell Me The Truth - Zulum Begs At Meeting With Borno Principals by omanzo02: 11:27am On Oct 13, 2020
chatinent:
Sometimes, the truth is better left unsaid.

That mindset that held the country down....reasons Nigeria and Nigerians can't face the true realities of life hence they seek cover and false belief in religion and occultic practices.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hijab: Deeper Life Church Backs Use Of Christian Garments By Pupils / 38 Nigerian Universities Increase Tuition Fees – ASUU / Ikiotere Ayebatonye; Disabled First Class Graduate Shares NYSC Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.