Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

Public Schools: Tell Me The Truth - Zulum Begs At Meeting With Borno Principals - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Public Schools: Tell Me The Truth - Zulum Begs At Meeting With Borno Principals (33639 Views)

Ministry Illegally Re-Appoints ‘Rtd’ Directors, Deputies As Unity Principals / Photos Of Kids In Public Schools In Different Countries Eating Lunch / ASUU: FG To Present Terms At Meeting Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Public Schools: Tell Me The Truth - Zulum Begs At Meeting With Borno Principals by DenreleDave(m): 9:24am On Oct 13, 2020
Zulum for lagos
Re: Public Schools: Tell Me The Truth - Zulum Begs At Meeting With Borno Principals by SolarEdge: 9:25am On Oct 13, 2020
See principals belly.. Lolz
Re: Public Schools: Tell Me The Truth - Zulum Begs At Meeting With Borno Principals by datola: 9:25am On Oct 13, 2020
See correct governor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Public Schools: Tell Me The Truth - Zulum Begs At Meeting With Borno Principals by Naijasageblog: 9:25am On Oct 13, 2020
Abia people need this man make dem add #1500 naira swap am with okezie ikpeazu

2 Likes

Re: Public Schools: Tell Me The Truth - Zulum Begs At Meeting With Borno Principals by jaxxy(m): 9:25am On Oct 13, 2020
He seems to be a real governor and a good leader.

3 Likes

Re: Public Schools: Tell Me The Truth - Zulum Begs At Meeting With Borno Principals by olarent: 9:26am On Oct 13, 2020
The man feel their pain,a man of people regardless of anything.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Public Schools: Tell Me The Truth - Zulum Begs At Meeting With Borno Principals by Incandescent(m): 9:28am On Oct 13, 2020
emillysmigael:
This is the only real Governor in the North

In Nigeria abeg.

I no be hausa but I got to say the truth biko

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Public Schools: Tell Me The Truth - Zulum Begs At Meeting With Borno Principals by moneyissweet(m): 9:29am On Oct 13, 2020
Ok
Re: Public Schools: Tell Me The Truth - Zulum Begs At Meeting With Borno Principals by MondayOsunbor(m): 9:29am On Oct 13, 2020
emillysmigael:

Zulum for president 2021 let him replace the duller at aso rock !

4 Likes

Re: Public Schools: Tell Me The Truth - Zulum Begs At Meeting With Borno Principals by Ustec: 9:29am On Oct 13, 2020
chatinent:
Sometimes, the truth is better left unsaid.
Sometimes though.!
Re: Public Schools: Tell Me The Truth - Zulum Begs At Meeting With Borno Principals by Justdare: 9:29am On Oct 13, 2020
[quote author=etokhana post=94868457]

https://www.facebook.com/355177254819159/posts/1310882752581933/[/qiuote]

84 secondary schools in the whole of Borno state!!!!!!
Re: Public Schools: Tell Me The Truth - Zulum Begs At Meeting With Borno Principals by Nobody: 9:30am On Oct 13, 2020
plusfield:
Zulum doesn't have the features of an apc governor. He has a listening ear and a human heart
more like Nigerian political parties

1 Like

Re: Public Schools: Tell Me The Truth - Zulum Begs At Meeting With Borno Principals by shiwex: 9:31am On Oct 13, 2020
Zulum my Man......... Dapo Abiodun......hope you dey learn. Yeye governor...wasting tax payers money on Laycon.

2 Likes

Re: Public Schools: Tell Me The Truth - Zulum Begs At Meeting With Borno Principals by yemmight(m): 9:31am On Oct 13, 2020
I pray for God protection on this man. The only reasonable Governor in the North. You see why education is good?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Public Schools: Tell Me The Truth - Zulum Begs At Meeting With Borno Principals by sabidey: 9:32am On Oct 13, 2020
Dayoebe:
Gov Zulum is a blessing to northern Nigerian citizens.
I wonder how he is an APC member
where should he belong to?

1 Like

Re: Public Schools: Tell Me The Truth - Zulum Begs At Meeting With Borno Principals by aimsbaba(m): 9:32am On Oct 13, 2020
Nice one professor Zulum. You're really trying. I beg decamp go PDP
Re: Public Schools: Tell Me The Truth - Zulum Begs At Meeting With Borno Principals by colorsofrainbow: 9:34am On Oct 13, 2020
emillysmigael:
Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Public Schools: Tell Me The Truth - Zulum Begs At Meeting With Borno Principals by Omezif(m): 9:34am On Oct 13, 2020
Tell you the truth pretender don't you know what to do to improve education in the state you are gorverning.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Public Schools: Tell Me The Truth - Zulum Begs At Meeting With Borno Principals by seguno2: 9:34am On Oct 13, 2020
emillysmigael:

He is trying to outshine El Rufai in the drama showbiz.
Only 84 secondary schools/principals in the entire state? What have they been doing with all the allocation received from revenue generated in the south

1 Like

Re: Public Schools: Tell Me The Truth - Zulum Begs At Meeting With Borno Principals by openuniversity5: 9:35am On Oct 13, 2020
Ok
Re: Public Schools: Tell Me The Truth - Zulum Begs At Meeting With Borno Principals by seguno2: 9:36am On Oct 13, 2020
Omezif:
Tell you the truth pretender don't you know what to do to improve education in the state you are gorverning.

Don’t mind the actor and theatre practitioner trying to excite the people who won’t reason what he is saying.
No wonder our country is in such a terrible shape.

1 Like

Re: Public Schools: Tell Me The Truth - Zulum Begs At Meeting With Borno Principals by olarent: 9:37am On Oct 13, 2020
Dear nairaland,please let us protest against bogus salaries of lawmaker in both state and federal,minister and the like.so that the office we not be attractive to people so that we will know who want to work.

3 Likes

Re: Public Schools: Tell Me The Truth - Zulum Begs At Meeting With Borno Principals by colorsofrainbow: 9:38am On Oct 13, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
This is the GOVERNOR OF THE YEAR .......atleast for me.
May God continue to guide and guard you forever Your Excellency.

You would have been happy if he his a PDP member?
Dis wailers sef, una be comedians for dis forum.
Keep giving us the jokes abeg.
Politics don turn some people to something else.
Heheheh grin grin grin

but you would have loved him to have the ONLY FEATURE of a PDP governor and loot all the money in Borno state like James Ibori did to your state before he was jailed in UK for his atrocities?
Una funny oooo grin cheesy
no...a Governor like Yahaya Bello
Re: Public Schools: Tell Me The Truth - Zulum Begs At Meeting With Borno Principals by Kobicove(m): 9:38am On Oct 13, 2020
egopersonified:
Meanwhile another governor sacked his aide for telling him and Nigerians the truth.

Nigerians really do not like to hear the truth
Re: Public Schools: Tell Me The Truth - Zulum Begs At Meeting With Borno Principals by LandMann: 9:41am On Oct 13, 2020
Dayoebe:
Gov Zulum is a blessing to northern Nigerian citizens.
I wonder how he is an APC member

Should he be a PDP member?

Do you think he would have won election if he contested his first election under an unknown mushroom political party?

Ensure you turn on your brain before commenting on political issues.

1 Like

Re: Public Schools: Tell Me The Truth - Zulum Begs At Meeting With Borno Principals by TellMeTheTruth(m): 9:41am On Oct 13, 2020
Why is everyone calling my name?

1 Like

Re: Public Schools: Tell Me The Truth - Zulum Begs At Meeting With Borno Principals by Coldie(m): 9:41am On Oct 13, 2020
Let them do fast and start pH Maiduguri rail way abeg South don tire me, I want to go to bornu

1 Like

Re: Public Schools: Tell Me The Truth - Zulum Begs At Meeting With Borno Principals by OpinionCounts(m): 9:42am On Oct 13, 2020
So all these while they just pack people into the classrooms without any qualification exams or assessment shocked , they promote them from one class to the next just like that undecided , they don't consider or take the entrance and other qualification exams both for primary and secondary schools.. shocked undecided

I'm no longer surprised why Tanko, Buhari and a lot of supposedly educated northerners reason with very low IQ...most are a product of this kind of education shocked
Re: Public Schools: Tell Me The Truth - Zulum Begs At Meeting With Borno Principals by Fcwilly: 9:43am On Oct 13, 2020
If northern Nigeria can have the type of zulum upto 6 in that region aswear almajiri and BH will be a thing of the past.

Gandollar
Hailrufai
Are not fit to be in government House

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Public Schools: Tell Me The Truth - Zulum Begs At Meeting With Borno Principals by LivingSage: 9:44am On Oct 13, 2020
Having listening ear to the citizens is (Should be) a trait of good leadership.

Zulum is an exceptional Leader.
Re: Public Schools: Tell Me The Truth - Zulum Begs At Meeting With Borno Principals by Nicoddemus(m): 9:44am On Oct 13, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
You would have been happy if he his a PDP member?
Dis wailers sef, una be comedians for dis forum.
Keep giving us the jokes abeg.
Heheheh grin grin grin

Will you shatap there angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hijab: Deeper Life Church Backs Use Of Christian Garments By Pupils / Words And Acronyms That Gained Popularity In Year 2020. / 38 Nigerian Universities Increase Tuition Fees – ASUU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.