Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Public Schools: Tell Me The Truth - Zulum Begs At Meeting With Borno Principals - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Public Schools: Tell Me The Truth - Zulum Begs At Meeting With Borno Principals (33645 Views)

Ministry Illegally Re-Appoints ‘Rtd’ Directors, Deputies As Unity Principals / Photos Of Kids In Public Schools In Different Countries Eating Lunch / ASUU: FG To Present Terms At Meeting Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Public Schools: Tell Me The Truth - Zulum Begs At Meeting With Borno Principals by Depressed101: 2:17pm On Oct 13, 2020
DEXTROVERT:
God
Bless
Zulum

He
Is
The
Only
Hero
Nigeria
Have
Presently
add Umahi. The rest are just there
Re: Public Schools: Tell Me The Truth - Zulum Begs At Meeting With Borno Principals by Feadalezchicken: 2:23pm On Oct 13, 2020
chatinent:
Sometimes, the truth is better left unsaid.
lols..u dey madt finally
hahahahahahahahahah

1 Like

Re: Public Schools: Tell Me The Truth - Zulum Begs At Meeting With Borno Principals by pandabet(m): 2:28pm On Oct 13, 2020
honestly if dis man contest as a president under APC
i and my family ll vote for him

dis man is indeed has a sound mind

i love u zulum

1 Like

Re: Public Schools: Tell Me The Truth - Zulum Begs At Meeting With Borno Principals by Blackking98(m): 2:39pm On Oct 13, 2020
emillysmigael:
This is the only real Governor in the North
On god
If he contests for president my vote is for him. Currently my best govenor rn.

1 Like

Re: Public Schools: Tell Me The Truth - Zulum Begs At Meeting With Borno Principals by donmik: 3:40pm On Oct 13, 2020
Zulum, well done. God bless u.
But, are there no christian principals in Borno?
Re: Public Schools: Tell Me The Truth - Zulum Begs At Meeting With Borno Principals by viktagorion: 4:02pm On Oct 13, 2020
Osinbajo and Zulum will be an interesting 2023 Presidential election ticket.
Re: Public Schools: Tell Me The Truth - Zulum Begs At Meeting With Borno Principals by emilo2bad: 5:06pm On Oct 13, 2020
Dayoebe:
Gov Zulum is a blessing to northern Nigerian citizens.
I wonder how he is an APC member
So ikpeazu is apc member idiot

1 Like

Re: Public Schools: Tell Me The Truth - Zulum Begs At Meeting With Borno Principals by olak3: 6:42pm On Oct 13, 2020
sinkhole:
Comparing the thinking of a Professor to the one who could not even locate his primary school certificate again is unjustifiable and pure wickedness.
Next time we want to elect leaders, we should very clearly consider their educational level.
Cross River state governor (Asade) is also a professor can you compare their performance. meanwhile, some of the governors are PhD holder and some educated abroad with a lot of experience but still failed.
It's personal character and style of leadership that is playing out.

1 Like

Re: Public Schools: Tell Me The Truth - Zulum Begs At Meeting With Borno Principals by ziondaughter247: 6:51pm On Oct 13, 2020
Honestly, if Zulum comes out for president, I am voting him! Whether APC or PDP... He is a very viable candidate from the north, but it seems like northern elites might not like him! He doesn't seem like the type that will dance to the tune of anyone....

1 Like

Re: Public Schools: Tell Me The Truth - Zulum Begs At Meeting With Borno Principals by ayenale1(m): 6:59pm On Oct 13, 2020
If the govs in the west invites principals; its an opportunity for them to put on ironed blazers, coats and suits...lol

1 Like

Re: Public Schools: Tell Me The Truth - Zulum Begs At Meeting With Borno Principals by Galapagous(m): 7:31pm On Oct 13, 2020
auuduuu:
I nearly cry zulum may God bless you :
The message was deep.

1 Like

Re: Public Schools: Tell Me The Truth - Zulum Begs At Meeting With Borno Principals by obo389(m): 8:46pm On Oct 13, 2020
emillysmigael:
North abi Nigeria undecided

1 Like

Re: Public Schools: Tell Me The Truth - Zulum Begs At Meeting With Borno Principals by Cindy222(f): 8:56pm On Oct 13, 2020
jericco1:
I believe he is not blind
Maybe he should remove the sunshade he is wearing

Must you look for something to complain about haaa na wa o.
Re: Public Schools: Tell Me The Truth - Zulum Begs At Meeting With Borno Principals by MNDY(m): 9:10pm On Oct 13, 2020
emillysmigael:

in Nigeria.
No past or present governor and politician is like him.
A VERY SPECIAL MAN

1 Like

Re: Public Schools: Tell Me The Truth - Zulum Begs At Meeting With Borno Principals by jericco1(m): 12:11am On Oct 14, 2020
Cindy222:

Must you look for something to complain about haaa na wa o.

Oga allow me undecided
Re: Public Schools: Tell Me The Truth - Zulum Begs At Meeting With Borno Principals by opribo(m): 4:46am On Oct 14, 2020
Action governor , a good man indeed, kudos.

1 Like

Re: Public Schools: Tell Me The Truth - Zulum Begs At Meeting With Borno Principals by Nobody: 7:36am On Oct 14, 2020
ArticleBeast:

Public schools not private schools
84 public secondary school is too small for a state that is as big as entire South East. In Ibadan alone, there are more than 84 public secondary schools.
I just knew the reason why Borno State is a fertile land for Boko Haram. In a society where there is Quality Education for all, terrorism cannot thrive e.g Saudi Arabia. Terrorism can't end in Borno State. That's the truth.
Re: Public Schools: Tell Me The Truth - Zulum Begs At Meeting With Borno Principals by Nobody: 7:42am On Oct 14, 2020
olak3:

Cross River state governor (Ayade) is also a professor can you compare their performance. meanwhile, some of the governors are PhD holder and some educated abroad with a lot of experience but still failed.
It's personal character and style of leadership that is playing out.

You are right. Education only play a part not all part. Most governors in Nigeria are Educated to first degree level and that is enough but they would still fail if they were professors. It is more of personal character as you said.
Re: Public Schools: Tell Me The Truth - Zulum Begs At Meeting With Borno Principals by ArticleBeast: 7:56am On Oct 14, 2020
DamZik:
84 public secondary school is too small for a state that is as big as entire South East. In Ibadan alone, there are more than 84 public secondary schools.
I just knew the reason why Borno State is a fertile land for Boko Haram. In a society where there is Quality Education for all, terrorism cannot thrive e.g Saudi Arabia. Terrorism can't end in Borno State. That's the truth.
You know most of the schools in the village have been destroyed by boko haram attacks.
Re: Public Schools: Tell Me The Truth - Zulum Begs At Meeting With Borno Principals by Oritsewhandey(m): 5:49am On Oct 15, 2020
BennyDGreat:
Hopefully, one day the North East will be terrorism free
Amen
Re: Public Schools: Tell Me The Truth - Zulum Begs At Meeting With Borno Principals by thesilentman(m): 8:19am On Oct 15, 2020
emillysmigael:
Don't forget that Borno is north-central.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

38 Nigerian Universities Increase Tuition Fees – ASUU / Ikiotere Ayebatonye; Disabled First Class Graduate Shares NYSC Photos / Man Born Without Arms Graduates From The University (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.