Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,721 members, 7,827,613 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

Pastor Shaves Pubic Hair Of Female Members During Church Service - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pastor Shaves Pubic Hair Of Female Members During Church Service (7575 Views)

Man Slaps His Bride During Church Wedding (Photos, Video) / Confusion: She Will Be 8 By January But Has Pubic Hair (sensitive Picture) / Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Fiancée During Church Service - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Shaves Pubic Hair Of Female Members During Church Service by Burgerlomo: 4:23am On Oct 13, 2020
I don't blame the pastor but blame those people who presented themselves to him to be able to do such things.
Re: Pastor Shaves Pubic Hair Of Female Members During Church Service by funstufz: 6:10am On Oct 13, 2020
That was not real.....

It's a movie series I believe it's not a normal church setting....

No pulpit, no choir strand, curtain at the right side .....all these and many unseen depicted that it was not a church but some people acting church in a series.

Even, prostitutes that sleeps with men for money doesn't shave their public hair in this manner...not to talk of their recruitment.

I rise...
Re: Pastor Shaves Pubic Hair Of Female Members During Church Service by NawtiKingRealer(m): 6:49am On Oct 13, 2020
onlyfacts:

Wrong. Where righteousness abound, lawlessness reduces. We have the highest number of pastors and even churches in the world, yet the average churchgoer is a criminal, just give him a slight opportunity and he will manifest it.

Many of the pastors dont call out their members involved in vile practices in Nigeria, be it in politics, government, private companies or sole business as long as you pay your tithe and other offerings they say the grace of God will cover such ones.

They don't know true righteousness but just money, money and more money. I'll tell you Nigeria has the highest number of fake pastors and followers. Other countries are still learning where we are. But they hold the record for gullible followers cause they can never challenge this men even if they step out of line.

Christianity no dey responsible 4 constitutional law wey no dey active nah. Na only christianity dey naija? Check non christian countries like china, russia. U wrong o
Re: Pastor Shaves Pubic Hair Of Female Members During Church Service by Mrscarter(f): 7:30am On Oct 13, 2020
Ritzy10:
A video of a Ghanaian pastor shaving the pubic hairs of his female members during a service inside his church has surfaced.

In the video, female members of his church were seen coming forward one after the other as they remove their pants for the pastor to shave their pubic hairs.

According to reports, the pastor shaved their pubic hairs so that more opportunities will come their way and so they can get husbands and also prevent any evil from attacking them.

Watch the video HERE

grin since wen does pubic hair invite demonic attacks lol
Re: Pastor Shaves Pubic Hair Of Female Members During Church Service by Nobody: 11:04am On Oct 13, 2020
Toto shaving pastor.

Women be like, "Let me ask my pastor".

Madam, better ask your husband.
Re: Pastor Shaves Pubic Hair Of Female Members During Church Service by onlyfacts: 11:15am On Oct 13, 2020
NawtiKingRealer:

Christianity no dey responsible 4 constitutional law wey no dey active nah. Na only christianity dey naija? Check non christian countries like china, russia. U wrong o

Christian are under the law of God which is even higher than that of the constitutional laws of Nigeria or any other country. To be Christian is to be Christ like. That means as a Christian you should try to imitate Christ before doing anything. Christ didn't do anything that was contrary to what his father would like.

If Nigerian pastors and Christians were 50% Christ-like, their actions won't even need to be regulated by constitutional laws of the land, they would be the example for the law and other faiths like muslims and traditional worshippers to imitate.

So guy you should reason what I said earlier. Nigeria has the highest number of fake pastors as shown by our lawlessness.
Re: Pastor Shaves Pubic Hair Of Female Members During Church Service by telkevog(m): 1:44pm On Oct 13, 2020
Hmm, pastor, that thing better make person do by himself o! No go use razor blade cut person clitoris or labia majora. My hand no dey o!
Re: Pastor Shaves Pubic Hair Of Female Members During Church Service by Amatarasha(f): 1:52pm On Oct 13, 2020
Ewww!

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Right Way To Ask A Girl Out (photos) / 9 Tips On How To Get Married Quick For Ladies / One Reason Why Men May Not Like Skinny Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.