Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,537 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Confusion: She Will Be 8 By January But Has Pubic Hair (sensitive Picture) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Confusion: She Will Be 8 By January But Has Pubic Hair (sensitive Picture) (12237 Views)

Am worried: Things are falling apart in my house (sensitive picture). / We Met 6th Jan. Can She Be 8 Weeks Pregnant 2nd March? / My Vagina Discharges Continuously (sensitive Picture Attached) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Confusion: She Will Be 8 By January But Has Pubic Hair (sensitive Picture) by Scientists(m): 7:03pm On Dec 11, 2020
angry

End Time Alert

I have never seen such a thing in my life .

I have a girlfriend for close to 8 years now, Due to delay caused by coronavirus pandemic we decided to push our marriage over to next year. Due to my religious nature, I have never touched my girl friend, infact I have never seen her pants and didn't care until yesterday evening.

She gave me a surprise visit yesterday and in the course of staying, she decided to Cook for me, already I started having a boner immediately she came in. At a point, I went to the kitchen and playfully initiated sex.

When everywhere became heated up, I took her to bed and quickly pulled her pants only to see hair as thick as my head hair when I don't comb it. And the worst part is that, towards her laps joints, the hairs there are grey and smelling like dirt. Kai, I became depressed immediately and still didn't want to let her know so as not to cause her emotional stress. I lied that I didn't want to disvirgin her yet which is a lie.

When she left, as a Scientist, I started pondering why exactly is it a crime to sex a lady b4 marrying her ? Just imagine hidden things ladies hide from us before marriage. No wonder men complain that what the ordered b4 marriage is not what they get after marriage.

Better shine your eyes guys. Those little things you think you can overlook, will definitely become an issue later. You better make hays while the sun shines

Please nairalanders , What can I do to Unsee what has been seen?

2 Likes

Re: Confusion: She Will Be 8 By January But Has Pubic Hair (sensitive Picture) by Intoboy(m): 7:05pm On Dec 11, 2020
Scientists:
angry

End Time Alert

Ok
Re: Confusion: She Will Be 8 By January But Has Pubic Hair (sensitive Picture) by hashtagged(m): 7:08pm On Dec 11, 2020
People should shave always,

1 Like

Re: Confusion: She Will Be 8 By January But Has Pubic Hair (sensitive Picture) by Intoboy(m): 7:09pm On Dec 11, 2020
[quote author=Intoboy post=96971666]

Ok[/quot
Re: Confusion: She Will Be 8 By January But Has Pubic Hair (sensitive Picture) by Sundrus: 7:09pm On Dec 11, 2020
cheesy loud am ooh
Re: Confusion: She Will Be 8 By January But Has Pubic Hair (sensitive Picture) by Intoboy(m): 7:12pm On Dec 11, 2020
Scientists:
angry

End Time Alert

See question o...
Remove your eyes sir

Simps everywhere
Re: Confusion: She Will Be 8 By January But Has Pubic Hair (sensitive Picture) by Scientists(m): 7:15pm On Dec 11, 2020
Intoboy:

See question o... Remove your eyes sir
Simps everywhere
Are you sure you actually know the definition of simp.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Confusion: She Will Be 8 By January But Has Pubic Hair (sensitive Picture) by Nobody: 7:16pm On Dec 11, 2020
Life is moving faster than before. What takes people of old 5 years is taking taking this present generation 2 years. So expect the unexpectable

Pls make times to visit https://omegatv123h..com for your exclusive Christian messages that will elevate your spirit man
Re: Confusion: She Will Be 8 By January But Has Pubic Hair (sensitive Picture) by Scientists(m): 7:17pm On Dec 11, 2020
Gregorian2020:
Life is moving faster than before. What takes people of old 5 years is taking taking this present generation 2 years. So expect the unexpectable

Hmmm. I am tired. Make Trumpet blow fast make I d go heaven. The sight alone is disgusting

1 Like

Re: Confusion: She Will Be 8 By January But Has Pubic Hair (sensitive Picture) by Juliusmomoh: 7:19pm On Dec 11, 2020
That is why i normally tell people...
"test a car before buying it"...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Confusion: She Will Be 8 By January But Has Pubic Hair (sensitive Picture) by Scientists(m): 7:25pm On Dec 11, 2020
Juliusmomoh:
That is why i normally tell people...
"test a car before buying it"...

I will definitely test any new car before buying it as this old brand is now past. No woman will cage me in form of marriage. mba nu nu

3 Likes

Re: Confusion: She Will Be 8 By January But Has Pubic Hair (sensitive Picture) by Scientists(m): 7:26pm On Dec 11, 2020
hashtagged:
People should shave always,
Tell them abeg
Re: Confusion: She Will Be 8 By January But Has Pubic Hair (sensitive Picture) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Dec 11, 2020
Scientists:

Hmmm. I am tired. Make Trumpet blow fast make I d go heaven. The sight alone is disgusting

Have you live up to the expectation of making heaven?
In Nigeria, it will be very difficult for Nigerians to make heaven due to their lifestyle

1 Like

Re: Confusion: She Will Be 8 By January But Has Pubic Hair (sensitive Picture) by Scientists(m): 7:33pm On Dec 11, 2020
Gregorian2020:

Have you live up to the expectation of making heaven?
In Nigeria, it will be very difficult for Nigerians to make heaven due to their lifestyle

Oga, am going to heaven, I don't know for you

6 Likes

Re: Confusion: She Will Be 8 By January But Has Pubic Hair (sensitive Picture) by Firstorderwizard(m): 7:38pm On Dec 11, 2020
Do you mean 8 or 18 ?
If it's 18 show us her orifice hair, I want to diagnose something
Re: Confusion: She Will Be 8 By January But Has Pubic Hair (sensitive Picture) by Hoodyrich(m): 7:43pm On Dec 11, 2020
Scientists:
angry

End Time Alert

Okay for example assuming you saw it stop assuming you saw it. Sefini

2 Likes

Re: Confusion: She Will Be 8 By January But Has Pubic Hair (sensitive Picture) by dealtombng: 7:49pm On Dec 11, 2020
Scientists:

Are you sure you actually know the definition of simp.

It means Simpleton... check the meaning!
Re: Confusion: She Will Be 8 By January But Has Pubic Hair (sensitive Picture) by Scientists(m): 7:49pm On Dec 11, 2020
Firstorderwizard:
Do you mean 8 or 18 ? If it's 18 show us her orifice hair, I want to diagnose something
Hmmm. can you date a lady for 18 years ?
Should I teach you how to read?
Re: Confusion: She Will Be 8 By January But Has Pubic Hair (sensitive Picture) by Scientists(m): 7:50pm On Dec 11, 2020
dealtombng:

It means Simpleton... check the meaning!
So, fix it into this context and see if it worked
Re: Confusion: She Will Be 8 By January But Has Pubic Hair (sensitive Picture) by anochuko01(m): 7:50pm On Dec 11, 2020
I sell lawn mowers Sir. I also dreal in all types of pesticides. I'll also recommend that you don't plant any seed there until you collect C of O.

2 Likes

Re: Confusion: She Will Be 8 By January But Has Pubic Hair (sensitive Picture) by Wittyglam(f): 7:54pm On Dec 11, 2020
If you love her you will talk to her about it.
If you love her as a scientist you will look for solutions for her. This doesn't make any sense.

Check out my YouTube channel for more tips.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_yVEf8o9fY
Re: Confusion: She Will Be 8 By January But Has Pubic Hair (sensitive Picture) by Scientists(m): 7:54pm On Dec 11, 2020
anochuko01:
I sell lawn mowers Sir. I also dreal in all types of pesticides. I'll also recommend that you don't plant any seed there until you collect C of O.

Re: Confusion: She Will Be 8 By January But Has Pubic Hair (sensitive Picture) by Biglittlelois(f): 9:22pm On Dec 11, 2020
I thought you guys always say "virgins for marriage", so why the complaints??

Why should she shave when she's not active down there?

1 Like

Re: Confusion: She Will Be 8 By January But Has Pubic Hair (sensitive Picture) by 3plet: 9:29pm On Dec 11, 2020
What is premature Pubarche?
Premature pubarche, or the development of pubic hair before the age of 8 in girls or 9 in boys, is most commonly caused by premature adrenarche. Adrenarche is the maturation of the adrenal zona reticularis in both boys and girls, resulting in the development of pubic hair, axillary hair, and adult apocrine body odor.
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov › articles › P...
Approach to the Patient: Approach to the Girl with Early Onset of

1 Like

Re: Confusion: She Will Be 8 By January But Has Pubic Hair (sensitive Picture) by LadySarah: 9:34pm On Dec 11, 2020
Must be a deeper lifer or watchman.had both as roomies in the uni and left my room for them because of body Odour.The thick hair on their pits and pubic area had turned grey and can be plaited.

I literarily begged them but they told me bodysprays,cologne and deodorants are worldly things.
When they are in their period,my room chokes.
God ,I can't ever forget those girls

Now I remember, I still feel disgusted.

Damn!

7 Likes

Re: Confusion: She Will Be 8 By January But Has Pubic Hair (sensitive Picture) by Scientists(m): 9:41pm On Dec 11, 2020
LadySarah:
Must be a deeper lifer or watchman.had both as roomies in the uni and left my room for them because of body Odour.The thick hair on their pits and pubic area had turned grey and can be plaited.

I literarily begged them but they told me bodysprays,cologne and deodorants are worldly things.
When they are in their period,my room chokes.
God ,I can't ever forget those girls

Now I remember, I still feel disgusted.

Damn!

Seeing such is really a terrible site to behold
Re: Confusion: She Will Be 8 By January But Has Pubic Hair (sensitive Picture) by Scientists(m): 9:44pm On Dec 11, 2020
Biglittlelois:
I thought you guys always say "virgins for marriage", so why the complaints??

Why should she shave when she's not active down there?

Just imagine lying to your husband that you are a virgin until night after wedding.

Such events are what we are trying to prevent.
Re: Confusion: She Will Be 8 By January But Has Pubic Hair (sensitive Picture) by Biglittlelois(f): 9:49pm On Dec 11, 2020
Scientists:

Just imagine lying to your husband that you are a virgin until night after wedding.

Such events are what we are trying to prevent.

I thought y"all said there are ways you can check if she's a virgin, or you want to tell me you'll take her word as the truth? Lmao.

1 Like

Re: Confusion: She Will Be 8 By January But Has Pubic Hair (sensitive Picture) by Scientists(m): 10:06pm On Dec 11, 2020
Biglittlelois:

I thought y"all said there are ways you can check if she's a virgin, or you want to tell me you'll take her word as the truth? Lmao.

My dear, the only way to check is by trying to insert the tip
Re: Confusion: She Will Be 8 By January But Has Pubic Hair (sensitive Picture) by Womanizer(m): 10:07pm On Dec 11, 2020
shocked
Re: Confusion: She Will Be 8 By January But Has Pubic Hair (sensitive Picture) by alshalz(m): 11:00pm On Dec 11, 2020
oga op, she allowed you take her pubic pictures or you are giving a dog a bad name to hang it, there's God ooooo
Re: Confusion: She Will Be 8 By January But Has Pubic Hair (sensitive Picture) by Enceladus(m): 11:16pm On Dec 11, 2020
End of time Scientists grin grin Eku ise

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is The Most Important Reason For Marriage. / 19 Years Old Ashawo Spotted On Facebook Group ( See Screeshots) / ***Platinumk Voted Best Romance Section Poster. Congratulations!***

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.