Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,925 members, 7,821,240 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Take A Break From #EndSARS Protests- Governor Sanwo-Olu Appeals To Lagosians - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Take A Break From #EndSARS Protests- Governor Sanwo-Olu Appeals To Lagosians (16660 Views)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Appeals To Labour Union To Shelve Strike / 2023 Elections: Babajide Sanwo-Olu Appeals To Lagosians. See Reactions / Tinubu To Lagosians: Be Calm, Maintain The Peace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Take A Break From #EndSARS Protests- Governor Sanwo-Olu Appeals To Lagosians by ignis: 7:55am On Oct 13, 2020
No retreat, no surrender
Re: Take A Break From #EndSARS Protests- Governor Sanwo-Olu Appeals To Lagosians by wemmy01(m): 8:01am On Oct 13, 2020
Na sarz on the beat we want, not sars wey dey beat

#sarsmustend
Re: Take A Break From #EndSARS Protests- Governor Sanwo-Olu Appeals To Lagosians by Nobody: 8:02am On Oct 13, 2020
helinues:
Anyone still protesting about SARS after their dissolution should be arrested

But police/SARS will not rest by taking you to search your office, shop, home, hotel room, friends' place, father's house, village, till they unjustly look for something to incriminate you..

-Disbandment of SARS is not enough, as it was done more than thrice yet no changes.. So, no more break till we take the government and country to total restructuring..

1 Like

Re: Take A Break From #EndSARS Protests- Governor Sanwo-Olu Appeals To Lagosians by wemmy01(m): 8:03am On Oct 13, 2020
Re: Take A Break From #EndSARS Protests- Governor Sanwo-Olu Appeals To Lagosians by maak400: 8:04am On Oct 13, 2020
jidamsel43:
we should rather change the agenda to #resctructuring now.

What Nigeria lack is structural problems. The new unit after the disbandment of SARS is the same NPF under a new name. It's just like changing the dress of a tiger and call it another name. If Nigeria is restructured, the major problems of this country will be solved.

The #endsars protests have shown that there is power in unison and we must utilize this to achieve a greater cause for this country.

I hereby move a motion for Nigeria to be restructured.

Seconded by...?
100 percent supported.
We must demand for restructuring now! This is a golden opportunity!
Re: Take A Break From #EndSARS Protests- Governor Sanwo-Olu Appeals To Lagosians by Elmander1983(m): 8:05am On Oct 13, 2020
Exactly how a goat reasons upon seeing yam peel. It's a pity!!!
GOATandYAMtheory:
Sanwo olu is a fool..

Arrest and deal with them ruthlessly
Re: Take A Break From #EndSARS Protests- Governor Sanwo-Olu Appeals To Lagosians by plumcomm: 8:05am On Oct 13, 2020
jidamsel43:

What Nigeria lack is structural problems. The new unit after the disbandment of SARS is the same NPF under a new name. It's just like changing the dress of a tiger and call it another name. If Nigeria is restructured, the major problems of this country will be solved.

The #endsars protests have shown that there is power in unison and we must utilize this to achieve a greater cause for this country.

Seconded by...?
me,uche secundus
Re: Take A Break From #EndSARS Protests- Governor Sanwo-Olu Appeals To Lagosians by MoneyTrees(m): 8:10am On Oct 13, 2020
Why do I keep feeling disappointed when I see a Goat_and_YAM comment grin grin; by now I should try to get used to the fact that some pvssy ass niggarrr people can never be Real niggarrrz

GOATandYAMtheory:
Sanwo olu is a fool..

Arrest and deal with them ruthlessly

1 Like

Re: Take A Break From #EndSARS Protests- Governor Sanwo-Olu Appeals To Lagosians by lastempero: 8:10am On Oct 13, 2020
We need redirection now so we can achieve something with this.
Re: Take A Break From #EndSARS Protests- Governor Sanwo-Olu Appeals To Lagosians by sweetrace(f): 8:10am On Oct 13, 2020
saucespecies:
There is no break until you guys do the needful. We are done talking, now it's time for action until you people yield to the demand of the youth.

#endsarscontinue#
And exactly what is the demand? Has SARS not come to an end?
Re: Take A Break From #EndSARS Protests- Governor Sanwo-Olu Appeals To Lagosians by Yxngmayor(m): 8:11am On Oct 13, 2020
helinues:

Mumu
That's why Nigeria will never get on with people like you...

1 Like

Re: Take A Break From #EndSARS Protests- Governor Sanwo-Olu Appeals To Lagosians by Ebenezar2021: 8:12am On Oct 13, 2020
LivingSage:
Quite a time here.

Restricting movement of lagosians is another problem sourced from solving one. They should be civil with their protest
IgbalodeRaymond MsAllison ngadaAwo your wife is back kiss
Re: Take A Break From #EndSARS Protests- Governor Sanwo-Olu Appeals To Lagosians by Nobody: 8:15am On Oct 13, 2020
visijo:
There's nothing wrong with dating a woman with a child.
Some UEFA matches start with aggregate 1-0 �

Who said there’s something wrong with them.??

Women people will cry..:
there’s nothing wrong with being a disflowered
There’s nothing wrong with high body count
There’s nothing wrong with have abortion
Now ...it’s theres nothing wrong having a child

Women should just stop spreading legs anyhow instead of trying to be pathetic and making it look like men can’t have their own choice.....

You too that is talking.....are u specifically looking for a single mother to marry??

Why would any single guy wake up and say “I’m looking for a woman that has given birth”
Re: Take A Break From #EndSARS Protests- Governor Sanwo-Olu Appeals To Lagosians by IamPlato(m): 8:15am On Oct 13, 2020
So The Youths Have Turn Protest To Job
Re: Take A Break From #EndSARS Protests- Governor Sanwo-Olu Appeals To Lagosians by MrNipplesLover(m): 8:19am On Oct 13, 2020
it will be better if people listen and stop protesting now.
SARS has been dissolved, let's wait and see what comes out of it.

If we don't stop protesting now and government go hard on us by deploying the force men to take over, it will look like a loss/defeat on us.

stop protesting and watch out for what happens next.

1 Like

Re: Take A Break From #EndSARS Protests- Governor Sanwo-Olu Appeals To Lagosians by visijo(m): 8:22am On Oct 13, 2020
1StopRudeness:

Who said there’s something wrong with them.??

Women people will cry..:
there’s nothing wrong with being a disflowered
There’s nothing wrong with high body count
There’s nothing wrong with have abortion
Now ...it’s theres nothing wrong having a child

Women should just stop spreading legs anyhow instead of trying to be pathetic and making it look like men can’t have their own choice.....

You too that is talking.....are u specifically looking for a single mother to marry??

Why would any single guy wake up and say “I’m looking for a woman that has given birth”

lol stop taking life too serious. I'm just joking around.
Re: Take A Break From #EndSARS Protests- Governor Sanwo-Olu Appeals To Lagosians by Nobody: 8:23am On Oct 13, 2020
visijo:

Serious bawo??.. I’m joking too naaa ...

1 Like

Re: Take A Break From #EndSARS Protests- Governor Sanwo-Olu Appeals To Lagosians by kingthreat(m): 8:30am On Oct 13, 2020
saucespecies:
There is no break until you guys do the needful. We are done talking, now it's time for action until you people yield to the demand of the youth.

#endsarscontinue#

Coward typing behind his phone. If you got any balls and you are in PH or Surulere, keep protesting till saturday. let members on disbanded SARS put their rage on you.
Re: Take A Break From #EndSARS Protests- Governor Sanwo-Olu Appeals To Lagosians by orgylover: 8:33am On Oct 13, 2020
R
U
B
B
I
S
H
Re: Take A Break From #EndSARS Protests- Governor Sanwo-Olu Appeals To Lagosians by cray91(m): 8:42am On Oct 13, 2020
and anyone still commenting rubbish under this thread needs their brain checked
helinues:

1 Like

Re: Take A Break From #EndSARS Protests- Governor Sanwo-Olu Appeals To Lagosians by drololaaof: 8:45am On Oct 13, 2020
Good one mr governor. The protest need not be violent ,the officer and men in SARS will be vexed but nothing can done about it . The police hierarchy need to be blamed because they cannot claim ignorance of the activities of the officers under their watch. When people complain about their experiences they look the other way ,restructuring should start from the top.
Re: Take A Break From #EndSARS Protests- Governor Sanwo-Olu Appeals To Lagosians by donmeks123(m): 8:45am On Oct 13, 2020
MorataFC:
hmmm
visijo:
wemmy01:
Na sarz on the beat we want, not sars wey dey beat

#sarsmustend
restructuring is the solution to Nigeria problem.
Re: Take A Break From #EndSARS Protests- Governor Sanwo-Olu Appeals To Lagosians by Correcto: 8:46am On Oct 13, 2020
Don't be an Oliver twist. Every thing get e time.
jidamsel43:

Seconded by...?
Re: Take A Break From #EndSARS Protests- Governor Sanwo-Olu Appeals To Lagosians by Origin(f): 9:03am On Oct 13, 2020
If people were held accountable we would not need to end SARS.

Even the governor speaking has not been accountable for his governance. Fixing roads all over Lagos without remedy for his citizens.

The state assembly buying cars with billions, even during these hard times.

And the list goes on.........

1 Like

Re: Take A Break From #EndSARS Protests- Governor Sanwo-Olu Appeals To Lagosians by omobonike70223: 9:07am On Oct 13, 2020
courtesy to every youngsters that takes their moment to protest for SARS to end. Our objective has been accomplished. Let it end now for the quest of our folks.
Re: Take A Break From #EndSARS Protests- Governor Sanwo-Olu Appeals To Lagosians by laidima88(m): 9:13am On Oct 13, 2020
sanwo olu is a coward, I guess he his actions so because of his second term ambition.
just ban any form of protest and people will leave the street.
Nigerian will continue if u don't use force. it has been hijacked by Ipob biafra miscreants in lagos
Re: Take A Break From #EndSARS Protests- Governor Sanwo-Olu Appeals To Lagosians by thaoriginator: 9:46am On Oct 13, 2020
VcStunner:
I watched a video on YouTube where one guy was interviewed at Airport protest in Lagos and was asked why he's protesting, I was amazed at his answer.
First of all, let it be known that Nigerian youths aren't stupid. They are well learned in their own ways and are very understanding, the #Endsars protest has shown that you can't mess around anymore. If you get 1MB, try and watch and be proud. Lagos protest will happen!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MT56eQLwJAY
I like that. That was straight to the damn point.

1 Like

Re: Take A Break From #EndSARS Protests- Governor Sanwo-Olu Appeals To Lagosians by joinpreneur(m): 10:09am On Oct 13, 2020
Advise Mr President, IGP: Best Reformation Nigeria Citizens Expect from Nigerian Police and The New Policing Arrangement #EndSARS #EndSarsNow #SarsMustGo #SarsMustGoNow #SARSProtests
Send your opinion or advice now: https://one9ja.ng/issues/single/4/advise-igp-best-reformation-nigeria-citizens-expect-from-nigerian-police-and-the-new-policing-arrangement
Re: Take A Break From #EndSARS Protests- Governor Sanwo-Olu Appeals To Lagosians by wemmy01(m): 10:32am On Oct 13, 2020
donmeks123:
restructuring is the solution to Nigeria problem.

The one at the moment is restructured already

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Baba-Ahmed: Ex-PDP Members Likely To Take Control Of APC After Convention / Nigeria Sliding Towards Dictatorship, FG Trying To Suppress Obi – LP / How Much Does INEC Intends To Pay AD-HOC Staff Recruited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.