Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,111 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

Take A Break From #EndSARS Protests- Governor Sanwo-Olu Appeals To Lagosians - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Take A Break From #EndSARS Protests- Governor Sanwo-Olu Appeals To Lagosians (16649 Views)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Appeals To Labour Union To Shelve Strike / 2023 Elections: Babajide Sanwo-Olu Appeals To Lagosians. See Reactions / Tinubu To Lagosians: Be Calm, Maintain The Peace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Take A Break From #EndSARS Protests- Governor Sanwo-Olu Appeals To Lagosians by Dominicpupuru(m): 10:49am On Oct 13, 2020
helinues:
Anyone still protesting about SARS after their dissolution should be arrested

If you don't have any sensible thing to say please shut up! It's not compulsory to speak biko.
Re: Take A Break From #EndSARS Protests- Governor Sanwo-Olu Appeals To Lagosians by olatuns2017: 11:41am On Oct 13, 2020
helinues:
Anyone still protesting about SARS after their dissolution should be arrested

Hoodlums want to continue
Re: Take A Break From #EndSARS Protests- Governor Sanwo-Olu Appeals To Lagosians by gregyboy(m): 11:50am On Oct 13, 2020
jidamsel43:
we should rather change the agenda to #resctructuring now.

What Nigeria lack is structural problems. The new unit after the disbandment of SARS is the same NPF under a new name. It's just like changing the dress of a tiger and call it another name. If Nigeria is restructured, the major problems of this country will be solved.

The #endsars protests have shown that there is power in unison and we must utilize this to achieve a greater cause for this country.

I hereby move a motion for Nigeria to be restructured.

Seconded by...?

Follow me on Twitter lets trend it together
Re: Take A Break From #EndSARS Protests- Governor Sanwo-Olu Appeals To Lagosians by CavemanDefuturo: 6:44pm On Oct 13, 2020
#EndSars should switch to #RestructureNigeria

Only then they can gather more crowd and even earn the backing of some of the the Political class.

Sar is just a fraction of our many troubles in Nigeria. Restructuring is the answer and it's only the youth that has the strength and number to make it happen.

1 Like

Re: Take A Break From #EndSARS Protests- Governor Sanwo-Olu Appeals To Lagosians by ngadaAwo: 8:19pm On Oct 13, 2020
Ebenezar2021:
IgbalodeRaymond MsAllison ngadaAwo your wife is back kiss
i know
I activated her contract immediately I saw her cheesy
Re: Take A Break From #EndSARS Protests- Governor Sanwo-Olu Appeals To Lagosians by Ebenezar2021: 8:59pm On Oct 13, 2020
ngadaAwo:
i know
I activated her contract immediately I saw her cheesy
how far I been wan ask why u start to dey cancel Helinues post?
No be your boss again?
The dude Sha isn't a tribalist like those other ones, simpIyIeo is the worst.
Re: Take A Break From #EndSARS Protests- Governor Sanwo-Olu Appeals To Lagosians by helinues: 6:27am On Oct 14, 2020
Ebenezar2021:
No be your boss again?

It's unfair of you .. You pushed your your to resume following me now , cancellation business is in comatose...

At least the people he has been following are a bit relieved... Just getting started

Olumo rock dey here... Don't bring your head
Re: Take A Break From #EndSARS Protests- Governor Sanwo-Olu Appeals To Lagosians by ngadaAwo: 6:36am On Oct 14, 2020
Ebenezar2021:
No be your boss again?
lol helinues pissed them off, they wanted initially to give him a 30 days contract but he accused them of scamming. something they've never had the taught of doing to their fellow humans both online and offline.
that further pissed them off and they made it a life time contract
so he should relax and enjoy his contract.
my problem is that he's behaving like a new recruit while he himself knows how this works and know that those guys are far far far from stopping because to them it's a divine calling and task that'll be passed on to generations should nairaland live longer cool

they're not ruling out his contract termination sha if he be of a good behavior
Re: Take A Break From #EndSARS Protests- Governor Sanwo-Olu Appeals To Lagosians by MrColdsweat: 7:20am On Oct 14, 2020
MrNipplesLover:
it will be better if people listen and stop protesting now.
SARS has been dissolved, let's wait and see what comes out of it.

If we don't stop protesting now and government go hard on us by deploying the force men to take over, it will look like a loss/defeat on us.

stop protesting and watch out for what happens next.

Nonsense.

There are lots of things to protest for.

After endsars, we move to reverse fuel price or electricity tariff, or cutting down the salary of the lawmakers, or even to restructure Nigeria.

The youths have been docile for decades. We will not back down until Nigeria has been reformed.

1 Like

Re: Take A Break From #EndSARS Protests- Governor Sanwo-Olu Appeals To Lagosians by MrNipplesLover(m): 7:33am On Oct 14, 2020
MrColdsweat:

Nonsense.

There are lots of things to protest for.

After endsars, we move to reverse fuel price or electricity tariff, or cutting down the salary of the lawmakers, or even to restructure Nigeria.

The youths have been docile for decades. We will not back down until Nigeria has been reformed.

true talk.

we move. ✌

1 Like

Re: Take A Break From #EndSARS Protests- Governor Sanwo-Olu Appeals To Lagosians by helinues: 7:44am On Oct 14, 2020
ngadaAwo:
lol helinues pissed them off, they wanted initially to give him a 30 days contract but he accused them of scamming. something they've never had the taught of doing to their fellow humans both online and offline.
that further pissed them off and they made it a life time contract
so he should relax and enjoy his contract.
my problem is that he's behaving like a new recruit while he himself knows how this works and know that those guys are far far far from stopping because to them it's a divine calling and task that'll be passed on to generations should nairaland live longer cool

they're not ruling out his contract termination sha if he be of a good behavior

A joker..

Cancellation business is currently in disarray...

Mind you, na just testing of microphone... grin

Cc Ebenezar2021
Re: Take A Break From #EndSARS Protests- Governor Sanwo-Olu Appeals To Lagosians by ngadaAwo: 7:47am On Oct 14, 2020
helinues:

A joker..

Cc Ebenezar2021
that's the spirit

remember, they accumulate and do justice to it.

happy life contract son
Re: Take A Break From #EndSARS Protests- Governor Sanwo-Olu Appeals To Lagosians by ngadaAwo: 7:52am On Oct 14, 2020
helinues:

A joker..

Cc Ebenezar2021
as you can see it's only 52 comments cheesy
they'll make it like 150-200 before doing justice to it
that's why they use high end smart phone that can withstand heavy multitasking (galaxy note 9 8gb ram)
this is a divine calling
and not only they'll fix you
they'll educate you guys too that's why they're currently in multiplication table.
they'll also teach you guys morals and etiquettes that's why you guys are so scared to insult any nairalander
so you see they're doing a great job
they're making you guys a better persons
cheers cool

Re: Take A Break From #EndSARS Protests- Governor Sanwo-Olu Appeals To Lagosians by Kokoboss: 1:07pm On Oct 20, 2020
thesicilian:
Let the politicians take a break from corruption first
may God bless you bro

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

774,000 Jobs: Buhari Orders The Release Of Funds For The Payment Of Stipends / Why Akpabio Left Keyamo’s Screening For Aso Villa – Senate Spokesperson / LGAs With The Highest FAAC Allocation In 8 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.