Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,644 members, 7,809,424 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:20 AM

No Family Worth Its Salt Will Accept Vee – BBN Star Venita - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / No Family Worth Its Salt Will Accept Vee – BBN Star Venita (3888 Views)

Bbnaija Star, Venita Akpofure Puts Her Naked Body On Display (see Photos) / Bbnaija: Venita's Ex-husband, Terna Olusola & Two Kids (photos) / Miss Sahhara Henson's Father, Agbo Ella: "I Will Accept Her Bride Price" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Family Worth Its Salt Will Accept Vee – BBN Star Venita by tonyluyi1985: 5:35am On Oct 13, 2020
Big Brother Nigeria Season Four Star, Venita Akpofure has picked holes in the relationship between her cousin Neo and his love interest and former Season five housemate, Vee.
Venita said ‘God forbid’ to the relationship between them in a video which went viral.
Her comment reinforced her belief that no responsible family will allow a union between them.
Source @https://africanbard.com/2020/10/13/no-family-worth-its-salt-will-accept-vee-bbn-star-venita/
Re: No Family Worth Its Salt Will Accept Vee – BBN Star Venita by BBNaija2: 5:46am On Oct 13, 2020
Davido in a close door meeting with his lawyer and police IG denies protesting #Endsars in Abuja.....

Watch and please kindly Subscribe to our YouTube Channel for Latest Celebrity Gists and Hot News Updates...

Watch Video Clip Below ⬇⬇⬇

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pek2czeEhB4
Re: No Family Worth Its Salt Will Accept Vee – BBN Star Venita by Skyfornia(m): 6:32am On Oct 13, 2020
I share her thoughts too...the girl be like sadist.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Family Worth Its Salt Will Accept Vee – BBN Star Venita by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 6:33am On Oct 13, 2020
I don't like both of them, they should go and fuk themselves

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Family Worth Its Salt Will Accept Vee – BBN Star Venita by femi4: 8:45am On Oct 13, 2020
tonyluyi1985:

Big Brother Nigeria Season Four Star, Venita Akpofure has picked holes in the relationship between her cousin Neo and his love interest and former Season five housemate, Vee.
Venita said ‘God forbid’ to the relationship between them in a video which went viral.
Her comment reinforced her belief that no responsible family will allow a union between them.
Source @https://africanbard.com/2020/10/13/no-family-worth-its-salt-will-accept-vee-bbn-star-venita/
Its your loss. Vee is British with many endorsement and potential to succeed in the entertainment world

3 Likes

Re: No Family Worth Its Salt Will Accept Vee – BBN Star Venita by Tamel(m): 9:54am On Oct 13, 2020
And Neo is a good for nothing man with no potential to succeed? , abi What kinda talk is this na.. undecided undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Family Worth Its Salt Will Accept Vee – BBN Star Venita by Nobody: 9:59am On Oct 13, 2020
femi4:
Its your loss. Vee is British with many endorsement and potential to succeed in the entertainment world
So Dem as Nigerian can never succeed?
We need to dey do IQ check before joining this forum aswear

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Family Worth Its Salt Will Accept Vee – BBN Star Venita by Vexaf: 10:10am On Oct 13, 2020
na Dem sabi
Re: No Family Worth Its Salt Will Accept Vee – BBN Star Venita by femi4: 12:13pm On Oct 13, 2020
Abouwaza:

So Dem as Nigerian can never succeed?
We need to dey do IQ check before joining this forum aswear
Olodo....What's the talent of neo
Re: No Family Worth Its Salt Will Accept Vee – BBN Star Venita by Nobody: 12:16pm On Oct 13, 2020
femi4:
Olodo....What's the talent of neo
I will tell you once you say vee's
Re: No Family Worth Its Salt Will Accept Vee – BBN Star Venita by femi4: 12:20pm On Oct 13, 2020
Abouwaza:

I will tell you once you say vee's
If you re intelligent, you ll google her for that info
Re: No Family Worth Its Salt Will Accept Vee – BBN Star Venita by Nobody: 12:21pm On Oct 13, 2020
femi4:
Now I know the type of whom I'm engaging with
Did you just ask me to Google vee? grin grin
Have a good day
Re: No Family Worth Its Salt Will Accept Vee – BBN Star Venita by Emmypure: 2:07pm On Oct 13, 2020
femi4:

why didn't you Google neos talent too, you just a bomboclat.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Family Worth Its Salt Will Accept Vee – BBN Star Venita by oforjide: 3:00pm On Oct 13, 2020
Thank u my sister that little witch is an original afonjo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Family Worth Its Salt Will Accept Vee – BBN Star Venita by SmellingAnus(m): 3:57pm On Oct 13, 2020
Between Neo and Vee who would add more value to the other... Rubbish talk... Where were you when he was selling indomie at the roadside... All these fake cousins that can help but will hide and want to share in your glory when you are become a star....

1 Like

Re: No Family Worth Its Salt Will Accept Vee – BBN Star Venita by PreciousPearl01(f): 5:54pm On Oct 13, 2020
Coming from an ordinary cousin not even the sister, step sisters, mother, father, step brothers or even brothers. She should jst STFU. As if Neo or herself were any better or perfect.

Yeye girl feeling funky! Just say u prefer kaisha over vee instead of spitting trash like the girl isn't human.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Most Powerful Women In The Cameroon Entertainment Industry / Meet Nigerian Nollywood Actor Christian Obinna Chinaka / Bolanle Ninalowo - “na Girl Wey Follow Us Climb Okada Go Follow Us Fly Jet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.