Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

Enugu Police Urges Residents Not To Hold EndSARS Protest - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu Police Urges Residents Not To Hold EndSARS Protest (14488 Views)

Kalu Donates Security Vehicles To Police, Urges Nigerians To Embrace Farming / Uyo Residents 'Not Interested' In Government's 100k Bags Of Rice / Relocate From Flood-prone Areas, Ogun Urges Residents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu Police Urges Residents Not To Hold EndSARS Protest by Patriotic9ja(m): 8:19am On Oct 13, 2020
EastGold:

I doubt if you reason with your brain.

Spit

Tueh

Brains like yours are the reasons why majority of the yoots are jobless and lazy today. So on what basis are you still going to protest? If not that your likes are really jobless. Someone made a good summation based on his opinion, your likes will be quick to rain insults. When I see the number of likes n shares for posts from people like you on socialmedia, I fully understand why we have more jobless, lazy, and poor people in the country. Too many irrational kids in the society
Re: Enugu Police Urges Residents Not To Hold EndSARS Protest by tot(f): 10:09am On Oct 13, 2020
Patriotic9ja:

Brains like yours are the reasons why majority of the yoots are jobless and lazy today. So on what basis are you still going to protest? If not that your likes are really jobless. Someone made a good summation based on his opinion, your likes will be quick to rain insults. When I see the number of likes n shares for posts from people like you on socialmedia, I fully understand why we have more jobless, lazy, and poor people in the country. Too many irrational kids in the society

You are claiming they are jobless, is that not an indication there is something wrong with the country? In which normal country are majority of the youths jobless? Does that not tell you there is an underlying problem here? Rubbish
Re: Enugu Police Urges Residents Not To Hold EndSARS Protest by Patriotic9ja(m): 10:20am On Oct 13, 2020
tot:

You are claiming they are jobless, is that not an indication there is something wrong with the country? In which normal country are majority of the youths jobless? Does that not tell you there is an underlying problem here? Rubbish

In your myopic mind, you think the underlying problem is Govt. Ask Linda Ikeji if she waited for your government. Maybe when you clock 45, you will use government as your excuse for failing in life. Nonsense and lazyyoot. Even if they take people like you to heaven sef, you will still fail and probably blame God for not allowing NIGHT CLUBS in heaven

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9lhyHvd4A8
The video above is someone I had to look for to reward him for diligence, seriousness, commitment, and hardwork. People like him take responsibilities, not waiting or looking for who to blame. I use to see him while I was still in Benin ever 15 years ago. He is doing fine for himself and is getting recognised worldwide. Dey there de wait for Government.
Re: Enugu Police Urges Residents Not To Hold EndSARS Protest by tot(f): 10:22am On Oct 13, 2020
Patriotic9ja:

In your myopic mind, you think the underlying problem is Govt. Ask Linda Ikeji if she waited for your government. Maybe when you clock 45, you will use government as your excuse for failing in life. Nonsense and lazyyoot

Dense response. Anyway I don't expect anything sensible from all you sorry govt apologists roaming around the place.
Re: Enugu Police Urges Residents Not To Hold EndSARS Protest by Patriotic9ja(m): 10:31am On Oct 13, 2020
tot:

Dense response. Anyway I don't expect anything sensible from all you sorry govt apologists roaming around the place.

The sorry part of it is that, self-made failures and lazyyoots like you don't like hearing the hard and bitter truths. You like people massaging your ignorance and poor mindset
Re: Enugu Police Urges Residents Not To Hold EndSARS Protest by tot(f): 10:36am On Oct 13, 2020
Patriotic9ja:

The sorry part of it is that, self-made failures and lazyyoots like you don't like hearing the hard and bitter truths. You like people massaging your ignorance and poor mindset

Dense fellow. Hypocrite forming patriot.
Re: Enugu Police Urges Residents Not To Hold EndSARS Protest by rotadeco27: 12:33pm On Oct 13, 2020
They should increase police salary oooooo. I got to know how much they earn monthly , I discovered that they are not encouraged at all. 41k is too small for people u load their guns with bullets abeg!
Re: Enugu Police Urges Residents Not To Hold EndSARS Protest by Nobody: 12:47pm On Oct 13, 2020
[s]
GOATandYAMtheory:
I like what is happening in Enugu and Rivers

The protest has become sour and the sane minds are already backing out. Only the jobless dumb yooots and those who wants to be noticed will you find @ the protest venues.

Our yoots love to follow trend like craaazy. Heard someone telling another here in my state that "You miss today as you no join protest. So so so celebrity sef come"...And the celebrity too only appeared there so they won't drag him on social media. Davido's case is an ever green example. He went there to calm his fans down grin

I repeat, from the beginning, the dumb yoots didn't choose their protest wisely. Abeg what is the meaning of #endSARS?...Now that SARS has been "ended", why are they still on the streets disturbing public peace and creating nuisance? Because they later realised the problem is bigger than just ending SARS...but it's too late to create another slogan as dictated by those behind the mask.

Buhari is a weak president aswear. This is when we need Obasanjo the most. If say na obj be president, by now, you won't find any miscreant on the street carrying endSARS placard.
[/s]
Re: Enugu Police Urges Residents Not To Hold EndSARS Protest by Nobody: 2:11pm On Oct 13, 2020
[s]
Patriotic9ja:

[/s]
Re: Enugu Police Urges Residents Not To Hold EndSARS Protest by darediamond(m): 7:33pm On Oct 13, 2020
GOATandYAMtheory:
I like what is happening in Enugu and Rivers

The protest has become sour and the sane minds are already backing out. Only the jobless dumb yooots and those who wants to be noticed will you find @ the protest venues.

Our yoots love to follow trend like craaazy. Heard someone telling another here in my state that "You miss today as you no join protest. So so so celebrity sef come"...And the celebrity too only appeared there so they won't drag him on social media. Davido's case is an ever green example. He went there to calm his fans down grin

I repeat, from the beginning, the dumb yoots didn't choose their protest wisely. Abeg what is the meaning of #endSARS?...Now that SARS has been "ended", why are they still on the streets disturbing public peace and creating nuisance? Because they later realised the problem is bigger than just ending SARS...but it's too late to create another slogan as dictated by those behind the mask.

Buhari is a weak president aswear. This is when we need Obasanjo the most. If say na obj be president, by now, you won't find any miscreant on the street carrying endSARS placard.
When were you put to be?
Re: Enugu Police Urges Residents Not To Hold EndSARS Protest by luluman: 9:39pm On Oct 13, 2020
GOATandYAMtheory:
Na your brain I dey take reason

Jobless yoot
If you have job you won't spend your time on nairaland. Olodo
Re: Enugu Police Urges Residents Not To Hold EndSARS Protest by luluman: 9:50pm On Oct 13, 2020
GOATandYAMtheory:
Na your brain I dey take reason

Jobless yoot
That is if you reason at all.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

El-Rufai: Nigeria Near Limit Of Capacity To Borrow / Dissident PDP Governors’ Jet Grounded In Abuja ! / Nigeria Will Have The Last Laugh ― Senator Boroffice Ajayi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.