Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,449 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

Ezekwesili: Buhari Worse Than Jonathan In Governance - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ezekwesili: Buhari Worse Than Jonathan In Governance (28604 Views)

Gumi Tells Buhari: Resign Now! More Bloodshed Under You Than Jonathan (2018) / Oby Ezekwesili: Buhari Should Leave His Cows For Once / Northern Youths Tell Buhari - Resign Now, You’re Worse Than Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ezekwesili: Buhari Worse Than Jonathan In Governance by F117nighthawk: 9:02am On Oct 13, 2020
It's 100% obviously, we dey see everything, a president who doesn't even speak to the people who voted him, shows the mind set and the kind of ruler he is
Re: Ezekwesili: Buhari Worse Than Jonathan In Governance by objobj: 9:07am On Oct 13, 2020
Luckydubby7:
Lol
What were your guys expecting?
For him to give what he do not have?

Even somebody who cannot construct simple sentence is a critic of the president of a country.

Smh

1 Like

Re: Ezekwesili: Buhari Worse Than Jonathan In Governance by CoolAmbience(m): 9:12am On Oct 13, 2020
jlinkd78:
Every governance indices have all gone into negative value under Buhari. All these rhetoric have one solution , break up Nigeria into it's homogeneous component parts

That's a bloody lie!

What did Ezekwesili achieve while in government?

She should go and sit down jare!

1 Like

Re: Ezekwesili: Buhari Worse Than Jonathan In Governance by Luckydubby7(m): 9:13am On Oct 13, 2020
objobj:

Even somebody who cannot construct simple sentence is a critic of the president of a country.

Smh
Lol
Do you think we are here to speak English
How much have made from speaking English
Ewu!
Re: Ezekwesili: Buhari Worse Than Jonathan In Governance by Omooba77: 9:14am On Oct 13, 2020
Mysticwebb:
This same woman making this noise was the first person in our nation to refer to those who saw ahead of her the disaster that this government represent "wailing wailers".
She is the one who introduced the mocking name for those who criticised this government.
What then is she talking about now, truly Education doesn't necessarily make us wise sometimes. Most times hard experiences force wisdom on us, regrettably, it does it late with dare consequences as we are witnessing today.

Oju ti clear just like Dawisu, Evuti and co....

1 Like

Re: Ezekwesili: Buhari Worse Than Jonathan In Governance by seguno2: 9:15am On Oct 13, 2020
GOATandYAMtheory:
grin grin

Buhari pepper dem

Really pepper dem.
Five years after she yabbed Jonathan, Buhari has reset and reformatted her sense.

Monogamy:
Leader of the Bring Back Our Girls group and former minister of education, Mrs. Oby Ezekwesili, has said that President Goodluck Jonathan does not deserve the hero tittle for accepting defeat in the just concluded presidential poll.

DAILY POST reports Jonathan, before the INEC chairman could announce the final result of last Saturday’s presidential election, had called General Buhari to congratulate him for winning the election.

Following his decision, many Nigerians have been praising the president for saving the entire nation from disaster.

However, Ezekwesili says if only Nigerians knew the extent of damage President Jonathan has done to Nigeria, they won’t hero worship him.

She took to her Twitter page on Thursday, to air her views on the recently held presidential election.

She tweeted: “When a review of President Jonathan’s administration is done, we’ll realize how much damage sycophancy did to governance. Example? Chibok Girls,” she wrote.

“A leader must be without an inordinate desire to be serenaded with ‘good news’ or their team will never let them know the true state of affairs.

“An environment that rewards sycophancy encourages team to withhold accurate ‘bad’ news (problems) from the leader while serving up ‘good news’.

” When a leader makes hero worshiping costly to those who engage in it, he/she deprives the ‘sellers’ market to set the ‘Mediocrity Benchmark.’

“A critical success factor in governance is for the leader to both in word and deed convey a culture that abhors sycophancy. No hero worshiping.”

Source: http://dailypost.ng/2015/04/03/jonathan-is-not-a-hero-oby-ezekwesili/
Re: Ezekwesili: Buhari Worse Than Jonathan In Governance by seguno2: 9:16am On Oct 13, 2020
obi2eze:
Buhari is dead na

Shebi na you kill am
Re: Ezekwesili: Buhari Worse Than Jonathan In Governance by DoubleEngine007: 9:17am On Oct 13, 2020
Bombastically00:
I hereby tender my apology as a nigerian for voting PMB as nigeria presidentgrin...
Now you're talking..
Re: Ezekwesili: Buhari Worse Than Jonathan In Governance by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:18am On Oct 13, 2020
Oya u come and contest for the presidency position if u believe u can rescue Nigeria from the abyss it presently finds herself.
Re: Ezekwesili: Buhari Worse Than Jonathan In Governance by joefelin2345: 9:25am On Oct 13, 2020
Macsjebs:
The heat is becoming much, pls let's all calm a bit pls cry cry cry

Isaiah 40:29 - "He gives power to the faint, and to him who has no might he increases strength."

Happy Tuesday, May this day bring you lots of joyous moments and success and wipe out the tiredness of Monday.
Kindly see my signature

Hugs and kisses kiss kiss kiss
Oga stop quoting Bible at a wrong time. The Israelites did not inherit the Promise land on a platter of gold. They fought against many tribes & giants before entering there. We have tarry too much on this mountain, we got to move on brother. Have a beautiful day.
Re: Ezekwesili: Buhari Worse Than Jonathan In Governance by Ten06(m): 9:26am On Oct 13, 2020
jlinkd78:
Every governance indices have all gone into negative value under Buhari. All these rhetoric have one solution , break up Nigeria into it's homogeneous component parts
Surprisingly, the northern component will not even allow Buhari to continue being their present
Re: Ezekwesili: Buhari Worse Than Jonathan In Governance by Iykman042(m): 9:28am On Oct 13, 2020
grin ;DLol ;DLol
immediately i heard that the dullard one history as back as 1985,i said that if nigerians vote this man hunger and hardship will finish everybody
today what are we witnessing now failure back to back
he has broken abacha records
he also relooted abacha loot and still borrow money on top it to loot and them zombies are still singing songs of solomon for him,the bbqgrill zombie guy for example,he is now deaf and dumb,maybe he is recieving a new heart surgery by now,buhari has broken his heart with his bad record breaking day by day
thank GOD i never voted for the DULLADINHO

I SPITS ON THE 95 percent voters and buhari deaf ears
Re: Ezekwesili: Buhari Worse Than Jonathan In Governance by DragonFire433: 9:32am On Oct 13, 2020
She now decides to speak after seeing this photo from Nairalanders

1 Like

Re: Ezekwesili: Buhari Worse Than Jonathan In Governance by AreaFada2: 9:34am On Oct 13, 2020
In as much as I wouldn't even vote Buhari as my ward councillor, he is not entirely responsible for the chaos.

Nigeria was never meant to be one. AWO said as much 60 years ago: Nigeria is a mere geographical expression.

My main blame on him is being part of the elite who want to sustain status quo because they are creaming off it.

Nigerians have grown too far apart, too clannish, too divided and to unwilling to even pretend to be together that the chasm is not bridgeable anymore.

Semi autonomy for the tribes willing to together with a view to a peaceful break within 20 years if regionalism still does not work.

There is nothing sacrosanct about one Nigeria. It is only 100 years old out of the millenniums most peoples of modern Nigeria have lived in the area.

The Fulanis cannot be running a pseudo Caliphate under the guise of one Nigeria.
Re: Ezekwesili: Buhari Worse Than Jonathan In Governance by LZAA: 9:34am On Oct 13, 2020
Where is metaphysicalgrin
Cc imhotep iceberg3 blackking98 ebenezar2021 Afonjaconehead helinues Afamed

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ezekwesili: Buhari Worse Than Jonathan In Governance by Ahmeduana(m): 9:34am On Oct 13, 2020
ELERI IBU, what we the original street guys known since 1984, is what you re-enforce on Nigerians.
Re: Ezekwesili: Buhari Worse Than Jonathan In Governance by Ebenezar2021: 9:37am On Oct 13, 2020
LZAA:
Cc imhotep iceberg3 blackking98 ebenezar2021 Afonjaconehead helinues Afamed
cc anonimi

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ezekwesili: Buhari Worse Than Jonathan In Governance by Iykman042(m): 9:42am On Oct 13, 2020
Those who called right thinking person a wailer is now wailing louder
i spit on the zombies
#ENDBUHARIREGIME
#ENDNIGERIAN
#BIAFRAEXIT
Re: Ezekwesili: Buhari Worse Than Jonathan In Governance by Nobody: 9:42am On Oct 13, 2020
LZAA:
Cc im hotep iceberg3 blackking98 ebenezar2021 Afonjaconehead helinues Afamed
And where is bamite?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ezekwesili: Buhari Worse Than Jonathan In Governance by frog12: 9:49am On Oct 13, 2020
Its good this WOMAN is a NIGERIAN unlike NOI who is an AMERICAN
Re: Ezekwesili: Buhari Worse Than Jonathan In Governance by Angelfrost(m): 9:50am On Oct 13, 2020
Mrs. Ezekwesili, don't waste your time and energy... One shouldn't cast pearls before swine!!!

You see Nigerians ehn, both poor and rich, they are not worth the stress one bit!!!... Let them keep wallowing in their collective slavery!!!

Grown educated men will wake up, march to voting booths, and thumb print to return moronic, clueless, and heartless slave-masters!!!

I have no pity left in me for this nation and her citizens! None whatsoever!!! Mtchewww!
Re: Ezekwesili: Buhari Worse Than Jonathan In Governance by faceland: 9:53am On Oct 13, 2020
There is no Federal Government under Buhari. He abandoned the country and all his BS campaign promises
Re: Ezekwesili: Buhari Worse Than Jonathan In Governance by Asafaizonboy: 9:53am On Oct 13, 2020
bolaayenimo:
Temidayo Akinsuyi

https://www.independent.ng/buhari-far-worse-than-jonathan-in-governance-ezekwesili/

See this foolish woman oooo, they all form allegiance to oust Jonathan
Re: Ezekwesili: Buhari Worse Than Jonathan In Governance by ednut1(m): 9:59am On Oct 13, 2020
He was a disaster in the 80s, did nothing of note since he was kicked out except working for evil Abacha. No business or work. Yet in 2015 una dey expect miracle. Una mumu never do.
Re: Ezekwesili: Buhari Worse Than Jonathan In Governance by Royalfurnitures: 10:00am On Oct 13, 2020
Brandstudio01:
Hnnm
Wait for the wrath of supporters club of Nigeria SCON grin

Anyway, I will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 2k Only. Offer valid today only. See my info below to Chat me up.
Pay on Delivery

I have a logo but want it improved on,a little addition, can you do it?
Whatsapp me....08147743098
Re: Ezekwesili: Buhari Worse Than Jonathan In Governance by orgylover: 10:13am On Oct 13, 2020
Auxtin85:

So for your mind na this terrorist in power make am happen? My brother if a bag of cement na 100k who God say go build house go build. Let’s not dispute this Buhari is a disaster
u guys are just checking all his bad sides. dont forget he increased minimum wage too. dont forget he increade corpers allowance too

1 Like

Re: Ezekwesili: Buhari Worse Than Jonathan In Governance by kenzysmith: 10:19am On Oct 13, 2020
Bombastically00:
I hereby tender my apology as a nigerian for voting PMB as nigeria presidentgrin...

Re: Ezekwesili: Buhari Worse Than Jonathan In Governance by uniquelyspecial(m): 10:21am On Oct 13, 2020
Awol1:
Shut the fxck up old fxcking b*tch!

The activities of stupid elements like you and Aisha Yesufu is one of the things that helped enthrone Buhari as president.

Why are you no longer protesting for BBOG?

Or have they all been released?
In Oby's voice, "as far as we are concerned, the girls are back full stop"
Re: Ezekwesili: Buhari Worse Than Jonathan In Governance by jamace(m): 10:27am On Oct 13, 2020
[quote author=orgylover post=94888980][/quote] The World Wide Web is SAD to know that your kind of person exists on planet earth. You are noted.
Re: Ezekwesili: Buhari Worse Than Jonathan In Governance by ope33: 10:30am On Oct 13, 2020
Because you are not given a Ministerial post

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Odims, Charly Boy Meet Obasanjo, Decry Poor State Of The Nation / Ousmane Yara Explains Tinubu’s Link With Guinea, Addresses Helicopter Video / Buhari To Slash Salaries Of Those Earning Above Minimum Wage - Daily Trust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.