Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,172 members, 7,953,638 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:24 PM

Ezekwesili: Buhari Worse Than Jonathan In Governance - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ezekwesili: Buhari Worse Than Jonathan In Governance (28824 Views)

Gumi Tells Buhari: Resign Now! More Bloodshed Under You Than Jonathan (2018) / Oby Ezekwesili: Buhari Should Leave His Cows For Once / Northern Youths Tell Buhari - Resign Now, You’re Worse Than Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ezekwesili: Buhari Worse Than Jonathan In Governance by amazingspiderma: 2:25pm On Oct 13, 2020
It took a PhD holder 6 years to arrive at this conclusion. That's what I really didn't understand.
Re: Ezekwesili: Buhari Worse Than Jonathan In Governance by Nobody: 3:25pm On Oct 13, 2020
bamite:

I never see jobless person like you berore angry
So you did not miss me

Re: Ezekwesili: Buhari Worse Than Jonathan In Governance by Benzemma(m): 3:34pm On Oct 13, 2020
bolaayenimo:
Temidayo Akinsuyi

https://www.independent.ng/buhari-far-worse-than-jonathan-in-governance-ezekwesili/
Na today you know say he worse pass Good luck.
Re: Ezekwesili: Buhari Worse Than Jonathan In Governance by Jasperado: 3:52pm On Oct 13, 2020
When the likes of FFK, NNAMDI KANU, RENO and others was warning Nigerians about BUHARI from the onset, most of thought they were only trying to be relevant. When all their admonition fell on deaf ears and today, here we are; since 5 years and our woes is not ending soon.
Re: Ezekwesili: Buhari Worse Than Jonathan In Governance by bamite(m): 4:42pm On Oct 13, 2020
imhotep:
Did you miss me
Go ask your gay partner lzaa that useless question
Re: Ezekwesili: Buhari Worse Than Jonathan In Governance by Nobody: 4:44pm On Oct 13, 2020
bamite:

Go ask your gay partner lzaa that useless question
Ok did you miss lzaa?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ezekwesili: Buhari Worse Than Jonathan In Governance by History555: 4:52pm On Oct 13, 2020
Mysticwebb:
This same woman making this noise was the first person in our nation to refer to those who saw ahead of her the disaster that this government represent "wailing wailers".
She is the one who introduced the mocking name for those who criticised this government.
What then is she talking about now, truly Education doesn't necessarily make us wise sometimes. Most times hard experiences force wisdom on us, regrettably, it does it late with dare consequences as we are witnessing today.

U are wrong. Femi adesina invented that name
Re: Ezekwesili: Buhari Worse Than Jonathan In Governance by bejeria101(m): 4:55pm On Oct 13, 2020
Look at their zaddy

Re: Ezekwesili: Buhari Worse Than Jonathan In Governance by tete7000(m): 8:12pm On Oct 13, 2020
People like oby are dangerous to follow. They lack logic to analyze people or situation, they only act on emotion and impulse. Allow her chose another leader, she will choose someone worse than Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Ezekwesili: Buhari Worse Than Jonathan In Governance by Ade3131: 9:00pm On Oct 13, 2020
Worse than Jonathan means they're both bad but PMB is just some inches farther than him on the negative trajectory. We actually deserve better except for our wrong political orientation that shows Nigerians are the architect of their own predicaments.
Re: Ezekwesili: Buhari Worse Than Jonathan In Governance by zigirl56(f): 9:36pm On Oct 13, 2020
Ezewekwesili shut up for there
Is it political popularity that you're looking for or what, abi what can you boast of that you've done when you were the minister of education.
Re: Ezekwesili: Buhari Worse Than Jonathan In Governance by Olumba2020: 9:54pm On Oct 13, 2020
That is the voice of the elder,you have spoken well ma.
Re: Ezekwesili: Buhari Worse Than Jonathan In Governance by CoolAmbience(m): 10:15pm On Oct 13, 2020
Twist4u:

People like Ezekwesili, Sowore and Obasanjo are the unstable and confused set of human beings, that speak from both side of the mouth and are directly responsible for this disaster called a President.

They championed BBOG, Sahara reporters, Tearing of PDP membership card respectively. All to push Jonathan government out of office. When exchange rate was $ 1US dollar = #187, Petrol price was #87 naira, Bag of Rice # 8000.

And, all of a sudden, they have made 360 degree U-turn to lambast the same government they championed.

Now here them, Ezekwesili say "Buhari is worse than Jonathan". Sowore, Say " Revolution now" and Obasanjo, the Letter writer, says " Before its too late".

This is insanity of the highest order. We will not take such cheap blackmail from any of this set of unstable Morons.

Although local and global indices have proven that Nigeria is the Poverty Capital of the world, with the highest illiteracy rate and third security threat to the world, have witnessed exchange rate rose to $1 US dollar = #450, have witnessed 2 recessions, and considered a Fantastically Corrupt Nation, all, under President Buhari government since 2015.

At these rate we are going with Buhari, we can only stop when we hit the rocks or 2023 comes faster.

For the Break up of Nigeria, I don't think it is the solution, talking from economic perspective. Population has proven to be a bigger advantage, if properly harness and manage. Take USA & CHINA for example, with huge population of 250 million plus and 1.2 billion plus, population respectively.

They are both producing nation, when they produce a product, they have a good population, with good purchasing power to consume for profit first, before selling to the out outside world.

I am of the opinion that "true Federalism" is the way forward. Weaken this centralized system, let resources and power go back to local government and states and Nigeria will Grow geometrically.

I do not want to comment on all that you said.

But let me comment on your last comment. Oga, taking resources to local governments in Nigeria will spell doom. It would do us no good at all.

Local governments are where you find the real rascals of Nigerian politicians. I mean, people wey nor well at all.

First things first, we must exterminate corruption before anything can work.

Another thing, please anytime you want to say anything valuable...abeg, leave the name Jonathan out of it 'cos that man was a disaster in governance. You won't understand.

You seem to have forgotten that, months before Jonathan left office, global crude oil prices were already dropping...you remember that?

Can you recall that prices of crude hadn't fallen to less than $70 before the Jonathan FG lost capacity to pay workers salaries? I am sure you know that prices fell to less than $30 afterwards. If Jonathan couldn't pay salaries at around $70 per barrel of crude, what do you think he would have done when prices fell to less than $30?
Re: Ezekwesili: Buhari Worse Than Jonathan In Governance by Brandstudio01: 11:00pm On Oct 13, 2020
yultater:

fraudster
angry angry
Sweetheart I love idiots like you who go about accusing innocent people. When you're done go pick up your life from the waste bin sir.

God forgive you the day you will come begging for forgiveness.
Re: Ezekwesili: Buhari Worse Than Jonathan In Governance by idealogical: 11:05pm On Oct 13, 2020
When you see claims like ethnic division, it's only and always from a section of the country. I don't know why every issue got to be ethnic division.

This is the first president with serious engagement and commitment in the SE regarding federal presence, investments, projects and infrastructures?

The SS don't shout ethnic division, the middle belt don't shout ethnic division, the North don't shout ethnic division and the SW don;t shout ewthnic division, it's only the SE, the same thing they've been shouting since 1960.

This woman was part of a federal government that did not do one thing for the SE, even the party she worked for did not do anything for the SE so what kind of division was that?
Re: Ezekwesili: Buhari Worse Than Jonathan In Governance by IDesignLOGO: 11:08pm On Oct 13, 2020
yultater:

fraudster angry angry
dude you're insulting a man who thought me graphics.
Till date I'm grateful to Brandstudio01
Re: Ezekwesili: Buhari Worse Than Jonathan In Governance by IDesignLOGO: 11:24pm On Oct 13, 2020
Brandstudio01:
Hnnm
Wait for the wrath of supporters club of Nigeria SCON grin

Anyway, I will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 2k Only. Offer valid today only. See my info below to Chat me up.
Pay on Delivery
Yes Oo

And sometimes I wonder of the president is even aware of these people.

God forbid I support a man who doesn't even know my name. Let alone my warfare. I swear.

Thunder fire support
Re: Ezekwesili: Buhari Worse Than Jonathan In Governance by Foookaaa: 12:17am On Oct 14, 2020
kokomilala:
Buhari is a failure as well as an accident of history. By accident of history, I mean ,he fortuitously got to power on two occasions in history,without being prepared and equipped for it.. He's got neither the charm offensive of a leader nor the consciousness of what it means to lead a people. And, by failure of history, I mean, he fails, not because history fails, but because, he himself fails as a leader.Thus,attributing his inadequacies to history. So, what we have is a megalomaniac careening from failure to failure, as he tries to get firmer grips on power.

Don't mind him. Buhari is a man who ascended to power because Nigerians were unsatisfied with his predecessors, but both times, he ended up making Nigerians miss them in retrospect. One may excuse his failures the first time when he was in khaki, but what is his excuse now that he is in babariga. Since 2003, he kept on contesting for office citing his anticorruption credentials, but ever since Nigerians relented in 2015, this man's government has proven to be devoid of vision or anything of value to Nigerians. Even his Northern brethren are complaining about him because banditry has increased under his watch. I sincerely hope there is still a Nigeria left by the time he goes because the painful thing about this failure of a leader is that 2023 is still far.
Re: Ezekwesili: Buhari Worse Than Jonathan In Governance by kokomilala(m): 7:09am On Oct 14, 2020
@Foookaaa, yes, you're right.
Re: Ezekwesili: Buhari Worse Than Jonathan In Governance by GodisFirst: 1:46pm On Oct 14, 2020
bolaayenimo:
Temidayo Akinsuyi

https://www.independent.ng/buhari-far-worse-than-jonathan-in-governance-ezekwesili/

This is one of the consequences of impatience and greed.
Virtually all the people that abused Former President Goodluck Ebere Jonathan and now going back to their vomits.
The only people that are still singing their praises as usual to the present government are the few people that are still benefiting from the unbalanced governance.
One of my prayers in life is that God should grant me such wisdom to never be in a hurry to act in a way that I will later regret due to impatience.
Even the aged I thought would use the wisdom that comes with age to see the future and understand that Jonathan needed more time to finish what he and his Economic team started systematically.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Timeline Of Petrol Price Increments In Nigeria / Kogi: LG Workers Reject Salaries Payment From Yahaya Bello, Reveal Why / Ize-Iyamu: Those Who Brought Obaseki From Nowhere Can Look Elsewhere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.