Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

Marriage Is Overrated, I’m Just Looking For A Baby Daddy – Bbnaija’s Khloe - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Marriage Is Overrated, I’m Just Looking For A Baby Daddy – Bbnaija’s Khloe (434 Views)

I Don’t Want To Be Accepted, I’m Just Living My God Given Life’ – Efia Odo / BBNaija: Khloe Drags With Fan On Instagram / BBNaija: Khloe Reunites With Denrele After Disqualification From The House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Marriage Is Overrated, I’m Just Looking For A Baby Daddy – Bbnaija’s Khloe by Afangideh1(m): 12:27pm On Oct 13, 2020
Former big brother Naija housemate, Abiri Oluwabusayomi popularly known as Khloe, has said that marriage is overrated.

More details, click on the link below

https://www.clevloaded.com/2020/10/marriage-is-overrated-im-just-looking.html

Re: Marriage Is Overrated, I’m Just Looking For A Baby Daddy – Bbnaija’s Khloe by Jaycobbs(m): 12:34pm On Oct 13, 2020
You're not thinking about what the baby needs, just what you want. At this age, someone still doesn't know that a child needs both parents.

What makes you think you're qualified to take care of a child when you can't even nurture a healthy relationship with a man? Relationships are still relationships, whether between mother and child, husband and wife or between friends, and it takes a person with brains to keep them.

1 Like

Re: Marriage Is Overrated, I’m Just Looking For A Baby Daddy – Bbnaija’s Khloe by meobizy(f): 12:42pm On Oct 13, 2020
Why broadcast it, why not have one with KBrule? It will guarantee the child light skin and good hair. The guy is also at reproductive peak so the baby will surely come out healthy.

(1) (Reply)

Owner Of Twitter Jack Dorsey Tweets End Sars / I Like The Way I Still Live My Life Happily As Intersex/hermaphrodite / See Bbnaija Vee’s Birthday Message To Neo’s Mother That Has Got Everyone Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.