Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,656 members, 7,809,479 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:19 AM

#EndSARS: Soldiers, Toyin Abrahim Protest In Ibadan - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #EndSARS: Soldiers, Toyin Abrahim Protest In Ibadan (62226 Views)

#endsars: Soldiers Deployed To Lagos Airport / #endsars: Soldiers Deployed As Police Disperses Protesters With Teargas [PICS] / Jimoh Abrahim Dumped PDP For APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #EndSARS: Soldiers, Toyin Abrahim Protest In Ibadan by damosky12(m): 4:00pm On Oct 13, 2020
Vanzcharles:

She stays in Uyo. Can you travel or pay for Tfare?
That's her friend with her.
Her name is ***, 400 lvl BCH uniuyo.
She's good in acrobatics and yoga. Mikemicheal

This isn't ideal.
Re: #EndSARS: Soldiers, Toyin Abrahim Protest In Ibadan by Wawelexy(m): 4:02pm On Oct 13, 2020
EndYahoo:
Are you a Lazy person? My friend, go and read

How can i read something that doesn't exist....?
Re: #EndSARS: Soldiers, Toyin Abrahim Protest In Ibadan by EndYahoo: 4:03pm On Oct 13, 2020
aghoghochuks:

May you and your entire your family die like animals... Stupid idiot.
No man knows the day or time appointed for him to die. You just made a useless statement. Go and bury your head in shame.
Re: #EndSARS: Soldiers, Toyin Abrahim Protest In Ibadan by hybridblood07(m): 4:05pm On Oct 13, 2020
Stupid Bloody Civilian like you who knows nothing about the Military. Just shit up! We don't protest in the armed forces
EndYahoo:
Your comrades are dying in the north east fighting Boko Haram and instead of them to protest for benefits for the fallen heroes, they are clout chasing. Stupid soldiers!
Re: #EndSARS: Soldiers, Toyin Abrahim Protest In Ibadan by Kokaine(m): 4:06pm On Oct 13, 2020
EndYahoo:
Your comrades are dying in the north east fighting Boko Haram and instead of them to protest for benefits for the fallen heroes, they are clout chasing. Stupid soldiers!
they're not stupid actually. Its army intelligence that makes them able to manage crowd. Its a social way of ending the crises. If people see army protesting with them. They won't be destructive. And when police see soldiers with the people, they won't harrass them. After a while the soldiers will hijack the process socially. Make the mob do a lot of dances and sing many funny songs. Before you know it every one will be laughing. It is at that point they will say oya its enough let us all go home. And the crowd will be dispersed peacefully. Its just intelligence

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS: Soldiers, Toyin Abrahim Protest In Ibadan by EndYahoo: 4:06pm On Oct 13, 2020
Wawelexy:

How can i read something that doesn't exist....?
I was already beginning to take you serious.
Re: #EndSARS: Soldiers, Toyin Abrahim Protest In Ibadan by AFONJACOW(m): 4:07pm On Oct 13, 2020
That last picture... That's posture dey do me some how for body
Re: #EndSARS: Soldiers, Toyin Abrahim Protest In Ibadan by daniel34840: 4:09pm On Oct 13, 2020
: my brother na how to take get her contact na him i dey reasonPopular fitness trainer in uyo
Re: #EndSARS: Soldiers, Toyin Abrahim Protest In Ibadan by Wawelexy(m): 4:09pm On Oct 13, 2020
EndYahoo:
I was already beginning to take you serious.

Oh its a toddler....

My last quote to u..
Re: #EndSARS: Soldiers, Toyin Abrahim Protest In Ibadan by MediMedi(m): 4:10pm On Oct 13, 2020
you see that last pic....that lady pussy go loud I swear down
Re: #EndSARS: Soldiers, Toyin Abrahim Protest In Ibadan by EndYahoo: 4:11pm On Oct 13, 2020
hybridblood07:
Stupid Bloody Civilian like you who knows nothing about the Military. Just shit up! We don't protest in the armed forces
I am aware. Bloody civilian on top meagre salary
Re: #EndSARS: Soldiers, Toyin Abrahim Protest In Ibadan by mybbcnews: 4:12pm On Oct 13, 2020
BrownLondon:
#EndSARS

#EndPoliceBrutalityInNigeria

https://mobile.twitter.com/iam_doctormayor/status/1315946317596831745

Who is Toyin Abrahim?
His name doesn’t ring a bell
Re: #EndSARS: Soldiers, Toyin Abrahim Protest In Ibadan by hybridblood07(m): 4:13pm On Oct 13, 2020
Lol lol
EndYahoo:
I am aware. Bloody civilian on top meagre salary
Re: #EndSARS: Soldiers, Toyin Abrahim Protest In Ibadan by EndYahoo: 4:13pm On Oct 13, 2020
Kokaine:
they're not stupid actually. Its army intelligence that makes them able to manage crowd. Its a social way of ending the crises. If people see army protesting with them. They won't be destructive. And when police see soldiers with the people, they won't harrass them. After a while the soldiers will hijack the process socially. Make the mob do a lot of dances and sing many funny songs. Before you know it every one will be laughing. It is at that point they will say oya its enough let us all go home. And the crowd will be dispersed peacefully. Its just intelligence
That's another way to look at it. Nobody has involved the military yet so I am surprised why they will be there in the first place

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Soldiers, Toyin Abrahim Protest In Ibadan by Ever8090: 4:22pm On Oct 13, 2020
Emyzoloye5:
dat last lady is a wife material

Re: #EndSARS: Soldiers, Toyin Abrahim Protest In Ibadan by Burgerlomo: 4:24pm On Oct 13, 2020
haffaze777:
As if Nigeria Army are any better,yeyenatu

Don't mind them pot calling kettle black.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS: Soldiers, Toyin Abrahim Protest In Ibadan by Gabi01: 4:26pm On Oct 13, 2020
THAT LAST GIRL, WHO HAS HER NUMBER?
I have her number
Re: #EndSARS: Soldiers, Toyin Abrahim Protest In Ibadan by Gabi01: 4:26pm On Oct 13, 2020
THAT LAST GIRL, WHO HAS HER NUMBER?
I have her number
Re: #EndSARS: Soldiers, Toyin Abrahim Protest In Ibadan by Kingofum(m): 4:29pm On Oct 13, 2020
EndYahoo:
since you’re supporting this full evil I put it to you, you’ll meet your end very soon

Go mark my word.

Unless I am not called!
Re: #EndSARS: Soldiers, Toyin Abrahim Protest In Ibadan by puremaker7(m): 4:37pm On Oct 13, 2020
Emyzoloye5:
that gurl go kill husband wey no strong within 3markets day
Re: #EndSARS: Soldiers, Toyin Abrahim Protest In Ibadan by amdoyin82(m): 4:41pm On Oct 13, 2020
Emyzoloye5:
How nao
Re: #EndSARS: Soldiers, Toyin Abrahim Protest In Ibadan by prigoz(m): 4:49pm On Oct 13, 2020
EndYahoo:
You have no sense. Soldiers are dying everyday fighting to ensure Boko Haram don't expand their territory. Don't just open your mouth to spill nonsense. How is this their job description?
By their comments we know them.
Ofeke sightedw

Re: #EndSARS: Soldiers, Toyin Abrahim Protest In Ibadan by thaoriginator: 4:51pm On Oct 13, 2020
NafeesaAA:
EndSARS protesters gathered in NEPA roundabout Kaduna in what appeared like a mini picnic. Police came and talked to them and within minutes they dispersed and went home. No protests in Kano and most northern states. To be frank the North does not take the SARS protest seriously. Some are on social media defending SARS.

Why?

This is my hunch. No research to back it.

Police behave better is the North. SARS brutality is near absent in the north except Abuja. The worst police are concentrated in the East. When it comes to extortion and bribe collection,where police in the north collects N200, police in the East will ask for N5000. Police are also terrible in the west but the worst are concentrated in Lagos. Travelling to the East from North you will discover that your police troubles start when you start smelling Eastern air. The farthest from North the more wahala. Same on your way back. The more you enter North the better the trouble eases up. That is where you meet smiling police asking you about your trip.

In a place like Kano, police is everyone's friend. People don't have problem with police except where you have a brush with the law. But generally police are well behaved. Police on the highway are just looking for bribes to keep them going. Even along Abuja Kaduna-kano road the most they ask is N200 and you can always talk your way out of giving them the money.

Like I said no research to back this claim but from personal experience I have no problem with police in the north. Having lived in East and West and always going there on regular basis,I know what people are passing through in the hands of SARS and the police in general.
see dis fool!

If police catch for Kano you go know how farrr
Re: #EndSARS: Soldiers, Toyin Abrahim Protest In Ibadan by afroxyz: 4:51pm On Oct 13, 2020
EndYahoo:

Another example of speaking before thinking
Re: #EndSARS: Soldiers, Toyin Abrahim Protest In Ibadan by EndYahoo: 5:01pm On Oct 13, 2020
Kingofum:
since you’re supporting this full evil I put it to you, you’ll meet your end very soon

Go mark my word.

Unless I am not called!
You are a joker
Re: #EndSARS: Soldiers, Toyin Abrahim Protest In Ibadan by Realday: 5:01pm On Oct 13, 2020
Protesters should just beware of these soldiers without name tag o. I no wan hear story that go pain me enter bone.

#endfsarnow
#supportreformNPF
Re: #EndSARS: Soldiers, Toyin Abrahim Protest In Ibadan by stan83: 5:02pm On Oct 13, 2020
Emyzoloye5:
infact i was almost distracted but i managed to composd myelf..
Re: #EndSARS: Soldiers, Toyin Abrahim Protest In Ibadan by annyz: 5:03pm On Oct 13, 2020
Emyzoloye5:

Wife material because she scatter her leg for ground
Re: #EndSARS: Soldiers, Toyin Abrahim Protest In Ibadan by Emyzoloye5(m): 5:09pm On Oct 13, 2020
jamalnation:
my brother na how to take get her contact na him i dey reason

lolz....go to the book of numbers
Re: #EndSARS: Soldiers, Toyin Abrahim Protest In Ibadan by Okoroawusa: 5:10pm On Oct 13, 2020
mybbcnews:

Who is Toyin Abrahim?
His name doesn’t ring a bell
Bell?

Then manage thunder. All sound na sound.
Re: #EndSARS: Soldiers, Toyin Abrahim Protest In Ibadan by Emyzoloye5(m): 5:11pm On Oct 13, 2020
Randy91:

Sweet in d middlecheesycheesy
Bad niggagringrin

hahaha......na you talk am ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

APC Reacts To Atiku's Trip To The US, Reveals Next Line Of Action / Aisha Buhari Dances To Celebrate Her Husband's Victory(pics/video / "The Punishment For Blasphemy Is Death" - Jamil Abubakar, Dangote’s Son-in-law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.