Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,276 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

Pdp Haram! Pdp Haram! Pdp Haram! - Pastor Tunde Bakare In Maiduguri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pdp Haram! Pdp Haram! Pdp Haram! - Pastor Tunde Bakare In Maiduguri (8657 Views)

Misrule Worse Than Boko Haram-PDP / Goodluck Jonathan Speaks On Boko Haram, PDP And #dasukigate / [PHOTOS] President-elect Buhari Re-unites With Pastor Tunde Bakare In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pdp Haram! Pdp Haram! Pdp Haram! - Pastor Tunde Bakare In Maiduguri by Genbuhari3: 4:53pm On Mar 06, 2011
All the lies about Buhari are falling to pieces, especially the fact that northerners are supporting him because he is a muslim. Pastor Bakare has spoken to rallies made up of 80% muslims (North West, North East today) and they listened. no stone thrown at him as a former muslim (apologies to the Jonathan campaign manager who said Bakare should be stoned to death for rejecting islam). shame on the critics, the pastor is preaching to the nation and they are listening. he got more ovation from his speech than Buhari himself today.

The muslims shouted in response to his calls 'PDP Haram, PDP Haram'

It shows the northern muslim are not as fanatical as we thought. infact it seems we christians are the fanatics now.

Four zonal rallies gone, and no violence. the one week fasting and prayers are working. thank God.

Ibadan here we come!
Re: Pdp Haram! Pdp Haram! Pdp Haram! - Pastor Tunde Bakare In Maiduguri by yomijnr(m): 5:00pm On Mar 06, 2011
Oh shut up!!! whether they're fanatics or not, the fact that he is Buhari's running mate means they will support him as well.
Re: Pdp Haram! Pdp Haram! Pdp Haram! - Pastor Tunde Bakare In Maiduguri by Genbuhari3: 5:04pm On Mar 06, 2011
Na your father you dey tell make hin shut up. bloody fanatic! What has shut-up got to do with what I wrote. if you have no better thing to say. get off this thread

a fanatic will not tolerate anything that contradicts his obsession. if they are really fanatical, they should have stopped supporting him the moment he went for a radical pastor, especially from a FAITH we assume they detest!
Re: Pdp Haram! Pdp Haram! Pdp Haram! - Pastor Tunde Bakare In Maiduguri by Wadeoye(m): 5:04pm On Mar 06, 2011
Yes - PDP Haram.

PDP has lost this election,  Today's rally was like swearing-in ceremony of BB.

More than 2million people were there. They lined the road from airport to the venue of the campaign.

Re: Pdp Haram! Pdp Haram! Pdp Haram! - Pastor Tunde Bakare In Maiduguri by Wadeoye(m): 5:08pm On Mar 06, 2011
Another one

Re: Pdp Haram! Pdp Haram! Pdp Haram! - Pastor Tunde Bakare In Maiduguri by Nobody: 5:10pm On Mar 06, 2011
Is that the same crowd that was been posted on NL throughout friday or a diff one? undecided
Re: Pdp Haram! Pdp Haram! Pdp Haram! - Pastor Tunde Bakare In Maiduguri by Wadeoye(m): 5:13pm On Mar 06, 2011
These are Maiduguri pictures,  Watching on TV (NTA and AIT) is more interesting and you will see that pictures can't even describe how large the crowd was.

I can't belief the crowd I saw on AIT and NTA - switching between the 2 stations.
Re: Pdp Haram! Pdp Haram! Pdp Haram! - Pastor Tunde Bakare In Maiduguri by Wadeoye(m): 5:21pm On Mar 06, 2011
Entrance of Shehu Palace,

Re: Pdp Haram! Pdp Haram! Pdp Haram! - Pastor Tunde Bakare In Maiduguri by Wadeoye(m): 5:29pm On Mar 06, 2011
Another,

Re: Pdp Haram! Pdp Haram! Pdp Haram! - Pastor Tunde Bakare In Maiduguri by onyengbu: 5:35pm On Mar 06, 2011
Between beaf and genbuhari, who annoys the most?
Re: Pdp Haram! Pdp Haram! Pdp Haram! - Pastor Tunde Bakare In Maiduguri by Wadeoye(m): 5:38pm On Mar 06, 2011
Of course Beaf. Beaf is not a patroitic Nigerian judging from his comments on NL.
Re: Pdp Haram! Pdp Haram! Pdp Haram! - Pastor Tunde Bakare In Maiduguri by KennyG6(m): 5:38pm On Mar 06, 2011
come to think of it is it really that difficult to gather a crowd in the north?
Re: Pdp Haram! Pdp Haram! Pdp Haram! - Pastor Tunde Bakare In Maiduguri by yomijnr(m): 5:43pm On Mar 06, 2011
Na your father you dey tell make hin shut up. bloody fanatic! What has shut-up got to do with what I wrote. if you have no better thing to say. get off this thread

a fanatic will not tolerate anything that contradicts his obsession. if they are really fanatical, they should have stopped supporting him the moment he went for a radical pastor, especially from a FAITH we assume they detest!

LOL, you're only showing how dumb you really are. I didnt say anyone was a fanatic, all I was saying was what you wrote does not in anyway prove or disprove that they are fanatics. I couldn't care less about anyone's religion personally. So before you start calling people names, why dont you take a look at the mirror
Re: Pdp Haram! Pdp Haram! Pdp Haram! - Pastor Tunde Bakare In Maiduguri by Wadeoye(m): 5:59pm On Mar 06, 2011
@Kenny_G, why not ask GEJ to gather 1/5 of that crowd and lets see?
Re: Pdp Haram! Pdp Haram! Pdp Haram! - Pastor Tunde Bakare In Maiduguri by Wadeoye(m): 6:08pm On Mar 06, 2011
Yes - See Tunde Bakare addressing the crowd. it seems christians are the fanatics. I have said this before.

Re: Pdp Haram! Pdp Haram! Pdp Haram! - Pastor Tunde Bakare In Maiduguri by Wadeoye(m): 6:10pm On Mar 06, 2011
Tunde Bakare facing the crowd,

Re: Pdp Haram! Pdp Haram! Pdp Haram! - Pastor Tunde Bakare In Maiduguri by KennyG6(m): 6:17pm On Mar 06, 2011
Wadeoye:

@Kenny_G, why not ask GEJ to gather 1/5 of that crowd and lets see?
meaning? My question is what oratory skills/charisma/personality do you really need to amass any crowd in the northen part of the country? The bottom line is the orientation is different up there and as long as the Village head/seriki is in support of the candidate then the people tend to follow suit. GEJ like any other non-hausa man would struggle to upstage the likes of buhari who one would expect still commands considerable influence with the ruling clique,
Re: Pdp Haram! Pdp Haram! Pdp Haram! - Pastor Tunde Bakare In Maiduguri by Wadeoye(m): 6:29pm On Mar 06, 2011
People there are not after oratory skill - what they want is good governance that only a man of integrity can bring. Of course, Buhari is not the best orator in the North - the only thing that stands him out is his integrity and zero tolerance for corruption.

It is only in the south that how well you can speak english qualifies you for leadership. The reason we have many criminals parading as political leaders and religious leaders.

In other words, not everybody can pull that crowd in the north no matter your oratory skill.
Re: Pdp Haram! Pdp Haram! Pdp Haram! - Pastor Tunde Bakare In Maiduguri by KennyG6(m): 6:36pm On Mar 06, 2011
Wadeoye:

People there are not after oratory skill - what they want is good governance that only a man of integrity can bring. Of course, Buhari is not the best orator in the North - the only thing that stands him out is his integrity and zero tolerance for corruption.

It is only in the south that how well you can speak english qualifies you for leadership. The reason we have many criminals parading as political leaders and religious leaders.

In another word, not everybody can pull that crowd in the north no matter your oratory skill.
so you mean to tell me that the people in that stadium are proponents of good governance? or they are merely there on the orders of their district heads who is probably on a commission?,
Re: Pdp Haram! Pdp Haram! Pdp Haram! - Pastor Tunde Bakare In Maiduguri by bidey: 6:37pm On Mar 06, 2011
BB for life. I just gbadun the two men sha
Re: Pdp Haram! Pdp Haram! Pdp Haram! - Pastor Tunde Bakare In Maiduguri by 9ijaMan: 7:20pm On Mar 06, 2011
Kenny_G:

so you mean to tell me that the people in that stadium are proponents of good governance? or they are merely there on the orders of their district heads who is probably on a commission?,

Perhaps you need to inform your beloved GEJ to go and order his south-south district heads to force their subjects to go to GEJ's rally. Despite the huge resources available to GEJ and the PDP gang, for crowd renting, radiovision adverts and jingles, GEJ has not been able to pull crowds anywhere near what we've seen Buhari pulling across the country.

No matter how much hatred you have for Buhari, regardless of how much lies and falsehood peddled about him and irrespective of the concerted effort to slander this man of integrity, Nigerians are able to see him for what he truly stands for.

Sai Buhari
Sai Bakare

[center][size=25pt]VOTE BB 2011[/size]

[/center]
Re: Pdp Haram! Pdp Haram! Pdp Haram! - Pastor Tunde Bakare In Maiduguri by redsun(m): 7:38pm On Mar 06, 2011
Of course d north is going to use d pdp zoning saga to hit back on pdp. Buhari has clinched it because even northern pdp supporters are going to vote for him to make sure power remains in d north and taken from clueless Gej
Re: Pdp Haram! Pdp Haram! Pdp Haram! - Pastor Tunde Bakare In Maiduguri by Wadeoye(m): 8:59pm On Mar 06, 2011
What are they if not proponents of good governance? Jonathan and PDP have all the money but still they will not support PDP. If there is any part of this country where money should be weighty enough to buy people, that place should be north. But we have seen that it is only in the south where money works - too many corrupt people in the south who can even sell their parents for money.

Go and check the way northernerss have been voting, even in 2007 when it was Yaadua vs Buhari - Buhari won in most of the norther states. They cherish the man's integrity and do anything to support. Here in the south, no need for integrity. We vote for just anybody as long as he has money to throw around. The reason many of us in the south can't understand why he has so much crowd following.
Re: Pdp Haram! Pdp Haram! Pdp Haram! - Pastor Tunde Bakare In Maiduguri by 9ijaMan: 9:22pm On Mar 06, 2011
Wadeoye:

What are they if not proponents of good governance? Jonathan and PDP have all the money but still they will not support PDP. If there is any part of this country where money should be weighty enough to buy people, that place should be north. But we have seen that it is only in the south where money works - too many corrupt people in the south who can even sell their parents for money.

Go and check the way northernerss have been voting, even in 2007 when it was Yaadua vs Buhari - Buhari won in most of the norther states. They cherish the man's integrity and do anything to support. Here in the south, no need for integrity. We vote for just anybody as long as he has money to throw around. The reason many of us in the south can't understand why he has so much crowd following.

True talk but you forgot to add divine intervention as one of the drivers amongst a big section of the Southern portion of the nation. In 1993 when the northern oligarchy stood behind Bashir Tofa against Abiola, he (Abiola) was still able to bit Tofa right in his own back yard simply because Abiola was able to articulate his views better.
Re: Pdp Haram! Pdp Haram! Pdp Haram! - Pastor Tunde Bakare In Maiduguri by AbuMaryam1(m): 10:28pm On Mar 06, 2011
How many times did you says PDP haram today?? Lets chant 2gether PDP Haram PDP Haram
Re: Pdp Haram! Pdp Haram! Pdp Haram! - Pastor Tunde Bakare In Maiduguri by 9ijaMan: 10:43pm On Mar 06, 2011
PDP Haram!
PDP Haram!
PDP Haram!
PDP Haram!
PDP Haram!
PDP Haram!
Re: Pdp Haram! Pdp Haram! Pdp Haram! - Pastor Tunde Bakare In Maiduguri by sbeezy8: 10:52pm On Mar 06, 2011
any northerner that votes for GEJ is probably doing so cause they expect SAMBO to take over for ANOTHER FRESH 8 YEARS

Northerners arent dumb they can have buhari win for 8 years or GEJ win sambo for 8 years its a win win situation
Re: Pdp Haram! Pdp Haram! Pdp Haram! - Pastor Tunde Bakare In Maiduguri by volasunkan: 10:54pm On Mar 06, 2011
head or tail, they win!
Re: Pdp Haram! Pdp Haram! Pdp Haram! - Pastor Tunde Bakare In Maiduguri by AbuMaryam1(m): 11:04pm On Mar 06, 2011
sbeezy8:

any northerner that votes for GEJ is probably doing so cause they expect SAMBO to take over for ANOTHER FRESH 8 YEARS

Northerners arent dumb they can have buhari win for 8 years or GEJ win sambo for 8 years its a win win situation

One PDP Haram for you!!!
Re: Pdp Haram! Pdp Haram! Pdp Haram! - Pastor Tunde Bakare In Maiduguri by reindeer: 11:28pm On Mar 06, 2011
PDP Haram!!
PDP ''are rams''
PDP commot""
grin grin grin
Re: Pdp Haram! Pdp Haram! Pdp Haram! - Pastor Tunde Bakare In Maiduguri by egift(m): 12:06am On Mar 07, 2011
I love this. I can't believe we are making this progress in my lifetime.

"A good name is rather to be choosen than great riches, " - Proverbs 22:1

I make it clap
PDP Haram, PDP Haram, PDP Haram, PDP Haram, PDP Haram, PDP Haram, PDP Haram, PDP Haram,
PDP Haram, PDP Haram, PDP Haram, PDP Haram, PDP Haram, PDP Haram, PDP Haram, PDP Haram,
PDP Haram, PDP Haram, PDP Haram, PDP Haram, PDP Haram, PDP Haram, PDP Haram, PDP Haram grin
Re: Pdp Haram! Pdp Haram! Pdp Haram! - Pastor Tunde Bakare In Maiduguri by Richtalk: 12:37am On Mar 07, 2011
egift:

I love this. I can't believe we are making this progress in my lifetime.

I make it clap
PDP Haram, PDP Haram, PDP Haram, PDP Haram, PDP Haram, PDP Haram, PDP Haram, PDP Haram grin

I am just laughing.

I am not suprise, Its only the real good things that these "Maiduguri people" say  Haram.

Boko (Education) Haram (forbidden)

PDP (True party) Haram (Forbidden)

From this simple analysis, U can actually know the mentality of the so called CPC suppoters in Maiduguri.
Dey dont want anything good. They only join the bad wagon.

Any party that uses ethnic and religious sentiments cant win elections in Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Will Not Quit ICC: Foreign Ministry / Buhari's Evil Plan Against Southwest Exposed (Graphic pics) / Obaseki’s Supreme Court Victory: Wait Till 2024, Idahosa Tells Edo APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.