Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,214 members, 7,853,139 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:42 AM

Pdp Haram! Pdp Haram! Pdp Haram! - Pastor Tunde Bakare In Maiduguri - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pdp Haram! Pdp Haram! Pdp Haram! - Pastor Tunde Bakare In Maiduguri (8660 Views)

Misrule Worse Than Boko Haram-PDP / Goodluck Jonathan Speaks On Boko Haram, PDP And #dasukigate / [PHOTOS] President-elect Buhari Re-unites With Pastor Tunde Bakare In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Pdp Haram! Pdp Haram! Pdp Haram! - Pastor Tunde Bakare In Maiduguri by 9ijaMan: 8:14pm On Mar 10, 2011
greateros:

Its bigots like you that made it possible for corrupt leaders to keep looting us blind. Your views are myopic and clouded by ethnic and regional differences made manifest by past corrupt leaders who wishes Nigerian nothing good hence their divide and rule method of leadership based on ethnic, religious and regional lines which the current generation are battling to overcome.

The poster made a valid honest observations which is a reflection of many Nigerian youths desirous of breaking away from this political darkness we are in as a nation.

I am an IGBO Man and when i said "bless you" to the poster i meant it from the bottom of my heart.

Its time you grow out of this ethnic divided encouraged by our corrupt leaders to enable them loot us blind.

May the good Lord continue to shower you with wisdom.
It gladdens my heart when I read posts from Nigerians who are determined to do away with the old practices of religious bigotry and ethnicity which has eaten away the fabric of our nationhood.

God bless Nigeria as we move forward into a brighter future where all religious, ethnic and regional barriers would have been shattered giving way to national unity and oneness.
Re: Pdp Haram! Pdp Haram! Pdp Haram! - Pastor Tunde Bakare In Maiduguri by Danjos1(m): 7:12pm On Mar 20, 2011
Little from BB with love.

Re: Pdp Haram! Pdp Haram! Pdp Haram! - Pastor Tunde Bakare In Maiduguri by Danjos1(m): 7:32pm On Mar 20, 2011
and this from jigawa. the first on is from kaduna.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Biafra Protest In ABIA State, The Boy Killed During Protest - Graphic Photos / Sack Ganduje Now – APC Youth Tells Tinubu / Breaking News-yaradua Returns To Nigeria Next Week: Source,bbc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.