Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,705 members, 7,809,684 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:03 PM

Kaduna Residents Join #ENDSARS Protest (video) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kaduna Residents Join #ENDSARS Protest (video) (37895 Views)

Kaduna Residents Block Company Truck, Loot Food Items (Video) / #ENDSARS: Lekki Residents Defy Heavy Downpour, Continue Their Protest (VIDEO) / Policeman Killed In Delta As #EndSARS Protest Turns Violent In Ughelli (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna Residents Join #ENDSARS Protest (video) by DelilahMakinde(f): 7:57pm On Oct 13, 2020
Nigerians be careful what you wish for

Re: Kaduna Residents Join #ENDSARS Protest (video) by Thenorth(m): 7:59pm On Oct 13, 2020
emillysmigael:
NB: Southern Kaduna youths
I didn't see were that's written...
Re: Kaduna Residents Join #ENDSARS Protest (video) by mercyland93(m): 8:01pm On Oct 13, 2020
I think this is misplace pirority. Instead of the teaming youth to protest or fight towards the hardship this Buhari government has brought to our country, they were shouting end to SARS.

SARS that have been in existence B4 the birth of majority of them.
Things are so expensive that masses find it difficult to eat, unemployment is on the increase, income is not even sustainable and corruption has eaten up the whole country..
Thou,TUC and NLC are sleeping, teaming youth can still call for these hardships to stop not to call for the disbandment of SARS.. Do they want the federal government to sac them? So that armed robbers will now be on the increase?

SARS can only be reform but the anti-robbery squared will still remains, possibly giving another nomenclature.
Re: Kaduna Residents Join #ENDSARS Protest (video) by Kingrefreshed: 8:03pm On Oct 13, 2020
Starzo:
Jonathan tried educating them by building almajiri schools but we all know how that panned out undecided

He did but messed up too big time. He surrounded himself with his Natural Enemies!
Re: Kaduna Residents Join #ENDSARS Protest (video) by bakobenjamin198: 8:04pm On Oct 13, 2020
Thenorth:

I didn't see were that's written...
You don't have to see where it was written. He just said the fact. Mind you, I am not just trying to defend him for defending sake, it is my home town too. The Northern Kaduna which is predominantly Muslims can and will never be a party to this kind of protest because they see it as anti religion, Buhari and their God Elrufai.
Re: Kaduna Residents Join #ENDSARS Protest (video) by bakobenjamin198: 8:07pm On Oct 13, 2020
mercyland93:
I think this is misplace pirority. Instead of the teaming youth to protest or fight towards the hardship this Buhari government has brought to our country, they were shouting end to SARS.

Things are so expensive that masses find it difficult to eat, unemployment is on the increase, income is not even sustainable and corruption has eaten up the whole country..
Thou,TUC and NLC are sleeping, teaming youth can still call for these hardships to stop not to call for the disbandment of SARS.. Do they want the federal government to sac them? So that armed robbers will now be on the increase?

SARS can only be reform but the anti-robbery squared will still remains, possibly giving another nomenclature.
My brother, it is a gradual process. One step at a time. We will gradually get there some day.
Re: Kaduna Residents Join #ENDSARS Protest (video) by porthouse7(f): 8:07pm On Oct 13, 2020
akobi no wan carry last
Re: Kaduna Residents Join #ENDSARS Protest (video) by Bidelight(m): 8:08pm On Oct 13, 2020
Dickeyrider:
smiley I really need to celebrate this end SARS campaign. If you have a very long and hard dick that can work well. Send me a pm.
Re: Kaduna Residents Join #ENDSARS Protest (video) by samwillyco1(m): 8:08pm On Oct 13, 2020
This country don red oooo, everybody is angry with the current situation of the country.
Re: Kaduna Residents Join #ENDSARS Protest (video) by engrchykae(m): 8:09pm On Oct 13, 2020
Why is no politician dead already?
Re: Kaduna Residents Join #ENDSARS Protest (video) by ibedun: 8:09pm On Oct 13, 2020
LostAddict1:
With unity among the youths, we can achieve good governance, and topple the current leadership to make the country work again.
Kudos to my fellow comrades.

Yeah, you are very naive!
Re: Kaduna Residents Join #ENDSARS Protest (video) by omoseth(m): 8:09pm On Oct 13, 2020
Hammyaladin:
Kroc City I hail oo.....why una no inform me? I for join this pretest now......

AnyNairalander for Mando? we sef
make we commot.

#Elrufaikadunaneedssecurity

Mando of all places? dt 1 go hard oo! u know wetin i mean.
Re: Kaduna Residents Join #ENDSARS Protest (video) by ibedun: 8:11pm On Oct 13, 2020
Kingrefreshed:

Wish we can do this and get Buhari out of office and get one learned,smart guy to lead Nigeria! Someone who doesn't care about your religion,tribe or sexual orientation.

Nigeria will then b come great!

Please google the word “NAIVE” cause that’s what you are!

Just out of interest which smart guy? Name 1
Re: Kaduna Residents Join #ENDSARS Protest (video) by themaestro08(m): 8:13pm On Oct 13, 2020
Kamdil:
I thought the Northerners want SARS?

We don't. Only the ignorants and tribalists want it

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Residents Join #ENDSARS Protest (video) by ugbede69(m): 8:15pm On Oct 13, 2020
SaintBeehot:
Nice one from them.
Are you sure this isn't southern kaduna undecided
this is southern Kaduna, barnawa precisely
Re: Kaduna Residents Join #ENDSARS Protest (video) by Nobody: 8:22pm On Oct 13, 2020
Hammyaladin:
yh ooo.... That there governor sef is one kine mini Fulani thug on his own.....

we anticipate the revolution up north...

Nb: I'm from katsina.
Toh, I dey hail from down south.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Residents Join #ENDSARS Protest (video) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Oct 13, 2020
DelilahMakinde:
Nigerians be careful what you wish for
gringringrin let the protest continue then.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Residents Join #ENDSARS Protest (video) by MAHJOG(m): 8:28pm On Oct 13, 2020
SHAE DAY DON BAN SARS WHY THE PROTEST
Re: Kaduna Residents Join #ENDSARS Protest (video) by ibedun: 8:31pm On Oct 13, 2020
Prosperchuks1344:

Nigeria can only work if we End tribalism...
tribalism is our biggest problem.

You must be igbo
Re: Kaduna Residents Join #ENDSARS Protest (video) by Owaincouncil: 8:33pm On Oct 13, 2020
kilmot:
We are here protesting #EndSars my neighbors daughter is calling me to tell me she is pregnant angry ,

Is like this girl doesn't care about this country angry angry angry

After you are done with the protest, at least go home and settle your matter
Re: Kaduna Residents Join #ENDSARS Protest (video) by LostAddict1: 8:39pm On Oct 13, 2020
ibedun:

Yeah, you are very naive!

I see you, the great woke one. When the time comes will would flush people of your generation out of power for good, old lots.
Re: Kaduna Residents Join #ENDSARS Protest (video) by walanter(m): 8:39pm On Oct 13, 2020
Donspicey:

Definately kaduna south wia i attended Sec.sch...

Very Very Peaceful people living togeda....u fit stay kd south for 20yrs with out been able to speak hausa fluently.......dat year na Pidgin be our official language.......

if every state be like kd south all dis religious war no go dey apen.....
abeg nah barnawa be that place?
Re: Kaduna Residents Join #ENDSARS Protest (video) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Oct 13, 2020
loosecanon50:

Walahi grin, ko ina
Na gode oga Na.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Residents Join #ENDSARS Protest (video) by jenny005: 8:41pm On Oct 13, 2020
One voice.... One nigeria.... Lets keep the ride on atleast we are getting sumwhere...
Re: Kaduna Residents Join #ENDSARS Protest (video) by luxiesdesigns: 8:41pm On Oct 13, 2020
emillysmigael:
I said it too. The northern Kaduna guys will never come out.
Re: Kaduna Residents Join #ENDSARS Protest (video) by fk001(m): 8:41pm On Oct 13, 2020
emillysmigael:

You are an idiot.
Re: Kaduna Residents Join #ENDSARS Protest (video) by walanter(m): 8:47pm On Oct 13, 2020
Jaqenhghar:
Barnnawa people. I dey see you
i just dey look the pics so lol. nah opposite that waterboard?

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Residents Join #ENDSARS Protest (video) by ibedun: 8:47pm On Oct 13, 2020
mercyland93:

Please can you explain how the government created the hardship in the country? I am not speaking for the government ooo, I just want to understand your statement clearly.
Re: Kaduna Residents Join #ENDSARS Protest (video) by ibedun: 8:49pm On Oct 13, 2020
Kingrefreshed:

He did but messed up too big time. He surrounded himself with his Natural Enemies!

He surrounded himself with Big Thieves from the East!
Re: Kaduna Residents Join #ENDSARS Protest (video) by 198800Mam(m): 8:49pm On Oct 13, 2020
kilmot:
We are here protesting #EndSars my neighbors daughter is calling me to tell me she is pregnant angry ,

Is like this girl doesn't care about this country angry angry angry

CONGRATS ON THE OUTCOME OF THE COVID-19 LOCKDOWN MATCH.... DADDY ENDSARS BORNBOY
Re: Kaduna Residents Join #ENDSARS Protest (video) by Agbebakun22: 8:56pm On Oct 13, 2020
Dickeyrider:
smiley I really need to celebrate this end SARS campaign. If you have a very long and hard dick that can work well. Send me a pm.

Mad oo so u get job for hardworking dick

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Residents Join #ENDSARS Protest (video) by ibedun: 9:02pm On Oct 13, 2020
LostAddict1:

I see you, the great woke one. When the time comes will would flush people of your generation out of power for good, old lots.

I repeat, you are NAIVE!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Soldiers Brutalise Police Sergeant, Friend In Lagos (Pictured) / Nigerian Arrested For Chatting, Sending Intimate Pictures To Underage Girl In UK / EFCC Arraigns Woman For N2. 1m Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.