Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,919 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Kaduna Residents Join #ENDSARS Protest (video) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kaduna Residents Join #ENDSARS Protest (video) (37919 Views)

Kaduna Residents Block Company Truck, Loot Food Items (Video) / #ENDSARS: Lekki Residents Defy Heavy Downpour, Continue Their Protest (VIDEO) / Policeman Killed In Delta As #EndSARS Protest Turns Violent In Ughelli (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna Residents Join #ENDSARS Protest (video) by uthlaw: 10:54pm On Oct 13, 2020
Donspicey:

Definately kaduna south wia i attended Sec.sch...

Very Very Peaceful people living togeda....u fit stay kd south for 20yrs with out been able to speak hausa fluently.......dat year na Pidgin be our official language.......

if every state be like kd south all dis religious war no go dey apen.....
100% correct....dat where I stay for 21years till and I can't speak hausa.....I'm a Muslim but do go to church during wash night and candle night....my fellow Christian's brother do follow to sermon during Ramadan!

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Residents Join #ENDSARS Protest (video) by Ezmans: 11:19pm On Oct 13, 2020
virginboy1:
One of the KARDASHIAN States has joined. Lobatan.

From twitter to West to South to East to Middlebelt and now North. cheesy

This is looking like a lowkey revolution grin cheesy

WE NIGERIAN YOUTHS, I AM PROUD OF YOU. smiley
am seeing a move
Re: Kaduna Residents Join #ENDSARS Protest (video) by ibuildstuff(m): 12:14am On Oct 14, 2020
virginboy1:

The protests actually started in ughelli Delta b4 moving to Twitter.

Why e nor continue 4 Delta is that two policemen are dead already in Delta. So they decided to call it off there because e fit go bloody.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Residents Join #ENDSARS Protest (video) by mattfeuter(m): 12:19am On Oct 14, 2020
Soooooo satisfying cheesy cheesy
Re: Kaduna Residents Join #ENDSARS Protest (video) by King44(m): 1:38am On Oct 14, 2020
Jah12:
"We No Dey Fight, We No Hold Gun" -KADUNA Residents Join #ENDSARS Protest (video)

#EndSARS protesters chant “we no Dey fight, we no hold gun” during encounter with policemen in Kaduna

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5wku0C3VJY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJVhu5moWm0
I am starting to like Kaduna people smh, you don't watch when your brethren are fighting for their rights and your rights, it looks like they are the only ones with sense in the entire north
Re: Kaduna Residents Join #ENDSARS Protest (video) by King44(m): 1:44am On Oct 14, 2020
delpee:

That we have democracy today is because the older generation fought for it. Those who stopped the teaching of History in our schools have successfully confused the younger generation!
Only to hijack democrazy to their advantage only, Tinubu and co comes to mind.
Re: Kaduna Residents Join #ENDSARS Protest (video) by King44(m): 1:51am On Oct 14, 2020
bakobenjamin198:
My friend, let me school you on what you don't know. These are people from Southern Kaduna. They are equally anti-bad governance just as you in the South-South, South West end South East because they have equally suffered a lot of injustices from this government. They are Christians dominated areas and anti Sharia law too.
WoW, this is something we don't get to see daily. I would keep Southern Kaduna in mind.

You see the rest they like progress on reverse mode. No actual progressive thinking. Religion has eaten their sense of reasoning.
Re: Kaduna Residents Join #ENDSARS Protest (video) by SaintBeehot(m): 5:13am On Oct 14, 2020
ugbede69:
this is southern Kaduna, barnawa precisely
my predictions were right, because I know few reasonable people are left in the northern part of the country.
Re: Kaduna Residents Join #ENDSARS Protest (video) by gbagyiza: 5:17am On Oct 14, 2020
inoki247:

You go wait tire oh all doz ones na aw to b a paid protesters dem sabi...

Pls, don't say what u don't know. These guys r mostly Christian youth from southern Kaduna, n don't expect a state with 90% Muslim population in the North to join End Sars protest.
Re: Kaduna Residents Join #ENDSARS Protest (video) by Coronavirus1: 5:23am On Oct 14, 2020
Kaduna end sars is one of the best slogan in this protest.
We nor dey fight we nor hold Gun
Re: Kaduna Residents Join #ENDSARS Protest (video) by Coronavirus1: 5:26am On Oct 14, 2020
SaintBeehot:
Nice one from them.
Are you sure this isn't southern kaduna undecided
Kaduna don't have two my friends ,kudos to them

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Residents Join #ENDSARS Protest (video) by kmaster007: 6:41am On Oct 14, 2020
kilmot:
We are here protesting #EndSars my neighbors daughter is calling me to tell me she is pregnant angry ,

Is like this girl doesn't care about this country angry angry angry
FEM
Re: Kaduna Residents Join #ENDSARS Protest (video) by TLE900: 6:54am On Oct 14, 2020
Tears flowing down my eyes with this picture in sight. The youths have underated themselves in the time past. They have given politicians leeway to dictate their destinies in the time past. The earlier we know that we can demand anything we want from government the better for the youths. If proactive steps are not taken by the government hence forth, then the revolution will take them by surprise. We youths should not be tools in the hands of politicians. Watch the days ahead. They are feeling the signals. Where is the minister that lies most. Ditch out correct information. Where is the national assembly? Give the youths sense of belonging.
LostAddict1:
With unity among the youths, we can achieve good governance, and topple the current leadership to make the country work again.
Kudos to my fellow comrades.
Re: Kaduna Residents Join #ENDSARS Protest (video) by Nowenuse: 7:09am On Oct 14, 2020
Kamdil:
I thought the Northerners want SARS?

Can't you see that most people protesting are Christians? These are Southern Kaduna people and other Christian settlers from the south, not Hausa' fulani people.
Re: Kaduna Residents Join #ENDSARS Protest (video) by Nowenuse: 7:10am On Oct 14, 2020
inoki247:
E don dey reach North small small

virginboy1:

PureGoldh:
Lwkmd.....dem don break down as e dey be to dx guys.

I been think say dem no wan make dem end SARS
babag93:
I was starting Northern Nigeria was another country. Happy to be proven wrong.
Buhari MUST hear word!!
Starzo:
Finally Dem don dey get Sense small small grin
SegFault:
Good, katsina really fck up, upon buhari has not addressed the high insecurity in their state they still went ahead to stage a counter protest, now I understand what sanusi lamido was saying, the elite in the North purposely push illiteracy to the masses to keep them in the dark but one day...

You people should not celebrate yet!
The people protesting here are all Christians mostly from Southern Kaduna and other Christian settlers from the south.

When you see people in Kaftan & hijabs protesting, that's when you know that the HAUSA FULANIS have joined!

Most Southerners are still yet to understand that the difference between Hausa' fulanis & Middlebelt Christians is as different as night and day!
Kaduna city is not Hausa' land! Hausaland begins from Zaria.

4 Likes

Re: Kaduna Residents Join #ENDSARS Protest (video) by Nowenuse: 7:25am On Oct 14, 2020
Kamdil:
let me also school you. Are they not northerners? Is southern Kaduna not part of the north?

Nope! Southern Kaduna people just like Jos people are of the same stock.
We identify as Middlebelt people and have no affiliation whatsoever to the Hausa' fulani people.

Hausa' fulani people will never join this protest. Take it from me. Those people never believe in one Nigeria unlike those of us from the Middlebelt.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Residents Join #ENDSARS Protest (video) by Nowenuse: 7:29am On Oct 14, 2020
King44:
I am starting to like Kaduna people smh, you don't watch when your brethren are fighting for their rights and your rights, it looks like they are the only ones with sense in the entire north

Southern Kaduna people you have to correct yourself! They are the same people with those of us from Jos.
We are Christians and that's why we can never be part and parcel of Hausa' fulani foolishness.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Residents Join #ENDSARS Protest (video) by greypencils: 7:41am On Oct 14, 2020
Kamdil:
I thought the Northerners want SARS?
Kaduna is evenly split into Kaduna North with a largely Muslim population and Kaduna South with a largely Christian population. These guys are Kaduna Southerners, the Muslims in Kaduna hardly care.
Re: Kaduna Residents Join #ENDSARS Protest (video) by greypencils: 7:50am On Oct 14, 2020
Kamdil:
let me also school you. Are they not northerners? Is southern Kaduna not part of the north?
My dear, some things no need arguement. Try dey travel, try dey mix. Try just dey open-minded. You go see say somethings no need arguement. I would have had your mind-set if not that I spent some time in Jos and Kaduna. Wetin your guy dey talk is true. Southern Kaduna people, indigenous Jos people are not your average Northerners. They might speak Hausa, might be geographically located there but that is the only link they share with other Northerners. Their mind-set, behaviour and every thing about them is purely in line with southern Nigeria, education wise, ambition wise, money wise, flexing wise. These ones no be nama at all at all. M.I, Iceprince, Jesse Jagz, Lindsey, Skales, and PSquare grew up within these axis we are talking about, them resemble nama for your eye? These areas are where Yoruba and Igbo people dey flex when dem dey north cos their mindset is entirely different from other parts of the north.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Residents Join #ENDSARS Protest (video) by LostAddict1: 8:56am On Oct 14, 2020
TLE900:
Tears flowing down my eyes with this picture in sight. The youths have underated themselves in the time past. They have given politicians leeway to dictate their destinies in the time past. The earlier we know that we can demand anything we want from government the better for the youths. If proactive steps are not taken by the government hence forth, then the revolution will take them by surprise. We youths should not be tools in the hands of politicians. Watch the days ahead. They are feeling the signals. Where is the minister that lies most. Ditch out correct information. Where is the national assembly? Give the youths sense of belonging.

The should keep acting naive including the older Nigerians but I hope they understand that when the revolution comes that none of them is safe.
Re: Kaduna Residents Join #ENDSARS Protest (video) by emillysmigael(f): 9:04am On Oct 14, 2020
fk001:

You are an idiot.
I am sure you expect me to trade words of insults with you but NO! I will not do that cos I don't play on the same level ground with FOOLS. grin
Re: Kaduna Residents Join #ENDSARS Protest (video) by fk001(m): 9:19am On Oct 14, 2020
emillysmigael:
I am sure you expect me to trade words of insults with you but NO! I will not do that cos I don't play on the same level ground with FOOLS. grin

But you just did.
Re: Kaduna Residents Join #ENDSARS Protest (video) by okafor200(m): 9:33am On Oct 14, 2020
Please Nairalanders I Need Your Helps! i really want to become a billionaire.
Re: Kaduna Residents Join #ENDSARS Protest (video) by CavemanDefuturo: 10:10am On Oct 14, 2020
#BuhariHasBeenABadBoy

#EndSars should switch to #RestructureNigeria

Only then will they listen to us.. only then we can gather more crowd and even earn the backing of some of the Political class.

SARS is just a fraction of our many troubles in Nigeria... You and I know we need more than just #EndSars. Restructuring is the answer and it's only the youth that has the strength and number to make it happen. #RestructureNigeria
Re: Kaduna Residents Join #ENDSARS Protest (video) by King44(m): 3:38pm On Oct 14, 2020
Nowenuse:

Southern Kaduna people you have to correct yourself! They are the same people with those of us from Jos.
We are Christians and that's why we can never be part and parcel of Hausa' fulani foolishness.
Stan to be corrected, much respect.
Re: Kaduna Residents Join #ENDSARS Protest (video) by Thenorth(m): 4:09pm On Oct 14, 2020
bakobenjamin198:
You don't have to see where it was written. He just said the fact. Mind you, I am not just trying to defend him for defending sake, it is my home town too. The Northern Kaduna which is predominantly Muslims can and will never be a party to this kind of protest because they see it as anti religion, Buhari and their God Elrufai.
I can't still find a sense in your maxim here...
you can't told me that these protesters are from southern kaduna as I can't prove they're from northern too....
but trying to make the whole thing more like a tribaly and religiousely of thing shows the worst in you...
mtwcww
Re: Kaduna Residents Join #ENDSARS Protest (video) by IJEYdiamond(f): 10:20pm On Oct 14, 2020
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

I love this. Kudos to the kd boys.

EndSars ko Ina.

Better than the Zombies that starts with the letter K... their neighbour self.!! undecided
Re: Kaduna Residents Join #ENDSARS Protest (video) by Nobody: 10:23pm On Oct 14, 2020
IJEYdiamond:

Better than the Zombies that starts with the letter K... their neighbour self.!! undecided
You mean Kano?
Re: Kaduna Residents Join #ENDSARS Protest (video) by IJEYdiamond(f): 11:43pm On Oct 14, 2020
gaius01:

You mean Kano?

grin
Re: Kaduna Residents Join #ENDSARS Protest (video) by Nobody: 11:45pm On Oct 14, 2020
IJEYdiamond:

grin

You are not serious.. cheesy grin grin

Don't allow them catch you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Suspected Fulani Herdsman Who Cut Off Woman’s Fingers In Aba Finally Speaks Up / Ikenna Unegbu: NIMC DG Defiles A 2-Year-old Girl In His Office In Owerri / Scores Of Bandits Arrested In An Hotel In Masaka, Nasarawa (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.