Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,127 members, 7,953,487 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:12 PM

Chacha Eke Blasts Her Brother, Aik, Others For Meddling In Her Marriage - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chacha Eke Blasts Her Brother, Aik, Others For Meddling In Her Marriage (38875 Views)

Prince Eke Blasts Muma Gee, His Ex Wife Over Interview / "Chacha Eke Has No Bipolar Disorder" - Brother, Aik Eke Blasts Chacha's Husband / Aik Eke: Chacha Eke's Brother: He Outburst Was Not Because Of Domestic Violence' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chacha Eke Blasts Her Brother, Aik, Others For Meddling In Her Marriage by Alwaysachick: 9:57pm On Oct 13, 2020
Staged
Re: Chacha Eke Blasts Her Brother, Aik, Others For Meddling In Her Marriage by Ghostmode2two(m): 10:18pm On Oct 13, 2020
I wish we can also protest the new electricity tarrif hike as DISCOs are already implementing the new hike while the government and labour are busy feeding us with fake news of two weeks suspension of the hike and another week. Lies everywhere. ikea electricity has effected the increment sharp sharp.
#ENDELECTRICITY TARIFF HIKE
#LABOURTELLUSTHETRUTH
#FGDONOTDECEIVEUS
Re: Chacha Eke Blasts Her Brother, Aik, Others For Meddling In Her Marriage by Joshmanuel10(m): 10:26pm On Oct 13, 2020
If I quarrel with my siblings do I make a video about it and post it
Cos this isn't any type of news
Re: Chacha Eke Blasts Her Brother, Aik, Others For Meddling In Her Marriage by Ausval: 10:33pm On Oct 13, 2020
Lol....this killing nor be here ooooo
BigBrother9ja:
How this nonsense take consign EndSARS matter?

Where is this stooopid mod?
Re: Chacha Eke Blasts Her Brother, Aik, Others For Meddling In Her Marriage by PresidentJosh20(m): 10:37pm On Oct 13, 2020
sammysmiles:
What's doing this one?
You and this your dog go kill person one day with that killer stare. grin grin wink
Re: Chacha Eke Blasts Her Brother, Aik, Others For Meddling In Her Marriage by letitrainnow(m): 10:53pm On Oct 13, 2020
Okay oooo cool
Re: Chacha Eke Blasts Her Brother, Aik, Others For Meddling In Her Marriage by ABANGWABOI(m): 10:56pm On Oct 13, 2020
#ILMOVON cry cry
#Attitude
#Bliv

Sometimes I wonder the kind of demented folks we have in this generation..
Someone said emphatically that she has Bipolar and wasn't abused in her marriage.. and y'all are saying that she is lying ..
Are you confused lots forcing her to accept that she was abused by her husband and tarnish his image ??
Misguided and daft fellow I share a country with..
What a Shame..
Re: Chacha Eke Blasts Her Brother, Aik, Others For Meddling In Her Marriage by pannyman(m): 12:19am On Oct 14, 2020
To cut it short, she is a mad woman who didn't take her drugs and therefore caused a lot of confusion, and now is trying to do some damage control. OK, we get.
Re: Chacha Eke Blasts Her Brother, Aik, Others For Meddling In Her Marriage by Kylce042(m): 12:27am On Oct 14, 2020
TMSMedia:
Chacha Eke Blasts Her Brother, And Other Celebrities For Meddling In Her Marriage (Video)

Chacha Eke-Faani has blasted her brother Aik Eke, Georgina Onuoha, and Victoria Inyama spreading false information about her marriage, IgbereTV reports.

Chacha, who had earlier said her marriage with her husband was over released a follow-up video attempting to clear her husband's name who many thought had physically abused her. Victoria Inyama believed she was simply trying to cover up for him and released a post stating that domestic abuse will make any woman doubt her sanity.

In a new video posted to YouTube, Chacha made it known to Georgina Onuoha and Victoria Inyama that she is fine and they have no reason to keep worrying about her.

She also slammed her brother, IK Eke after he released series of posts saying his sister is not bipolar and is simply trying to cover up for an abusive husband.

Chacha told her brother to stop spreading falsehood. She accused him of "putting fire where there's none and creating doubt."

She stated that she hasn't seen her brother in almost 2 years.

"The last time I saw him was on May 12, 2019," she said.

She added that for years, even before marrying her husband, there had been an "age-long strain" between her and her family members and her brother is simply trying to cause problems now. She asked him to stop it because it's not "cute".

She went on to narrate what happened on the day she released the viral video that gave Nigerians cause for concern. She said she had not taken her bipolar drugs for 3 days and was rather flushing them down the toilet.

She added that when her husband mentioned it to her, she got angry, called him out and raced to a bank to withdraw money and then to a call service centre to retrieve an old phone line she had destroyed herself.

Her brother reacted to her video by promising to stay out of her business.

He wrote on his Instagram Stories: "I believe those that said I should fight for my sister will chill now? You can't save who does not want to be saved!

"You haven't seen me for 2 years wow! When next drama pops up I'll sit with the audience and enjoy the view. Enjoy the bipolar."

Georgina Onuoha reacted, writing: "My darling Chacha .. it’s good to hear from you and to know you are holding up well. What a relief it is. Yes I was worried to death for you after seeing your initial post.

"As one who managed a psychiatric hospital.. I saw so many signs of stress and trauma/fear. Be that as it may, it gladdens my heart to hear directly from you and to know all is well.

"Victoria Inyama and I were worried for your wellbeing and safety. Reaching out was born out of love for you and the distress call you posted previously. Take good care of you, please get enough rest as much as you can. I wish you nothing but a speedy recovery. Cheers."

Below is a video of Chacha addressing her brother, Georgina Onuoha and Victoria Inyama.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxkZnkmGvPI

https://igberetvnews.com/1368288/chacha-eke-blasts-brother-celebrities-meddling-marriage-video/

Them go lose fame create propaganda to gain fame
Re: Chacha Eke Blasts Her Brother, Aik, Others For Meddling In Her Marriage by Mryacks: 1:30am On Oct 14, 2020
She going loco...
Re: Chacha Eke Blasts Her Brother, Aik, Others For Meddling In Her Marriage by Nobody: 1:37am On Oct 14, 2020
Zzor:
Chacha is definitely not saying the truth,shes covering up something,hmmmm OK ooo,shebi we are still here waiting

She might be saying the truth. I once dated a lady with bipolar disorder, she called off the relationship 4 times in a space of 2 weeks during her crisis cos she refused to take her drugs. She tried commiting suicide on more than 3 occasions. They become so irrational and act strange without their medication.
Bipolar disorder is such a terrible thing if not attended to properly. I'm speaking from experience.

2 Likes

Re: Chacha Eke Blasts Her Brother, Aik, Others For Meddling In Her Marriage by Roseey0(f): 2:45am On Oct 14, 2020
My only question.
Chacha why does your family not like your husband evn after how many years of marriage?

You go still talk o.
Tonto talked after plenty all the MrX hype.
You will some day.
Maybe not now.

Get well soon.

1 Like

Re: Chacha Eke Blasts Her Brother, Aik, Others For Meddling In Her Marriage by Roseey0(f): 2:46am On Oct 14, 2020
Mannnez:

She might be saying the truth. I once dated a lady with bipolar disorder, she called off the relationship 4 times in a space of 2 weeks during her crisis cos she refused to take her drugs. She tried commiting suicide on more than 3 occasions. They become so irrational and act strange without their medication.
Bipolar disorder is such a terrible thing if not attended to properly. I'm speaking from experience.

And her family doesnt know?
Re: Chacha Eke Blasts Her Brother, Aik, Others For Meddling In Her Marriage by BRATISLAVA: 2:53am On Oct 14, 2020
gunners160:
tWhat is she covering? Pot of stew or pot of rice? A lady came out to say that she was not abused yet you still want her to accuse her husband wrongly for a sin he did not commit. Wetin annoy me pass be say you type ham for capital letter showing that you are damn certain.

Why is it that when there is an issue in marriage people are just too quick to point hands to the man accusing him of being the architect of the whole saga . You are not Chacha Ike so, she alone knows what is wrong with her
If what the woman in the video says is true, why has her husband remained silent and refused to clear the air with her in the same video? He was so quick to come online, why not now? Some people can do anything to stay in a marriage.
Re: Chacha Eke Blasts Her Brother, Aik, Others For Meddling In Her Marriage by BRATISLAVA: 2:55am On Oct 14, 2020
Mannnez:

That sounds more than bipolar disorder.
How did the relationship end? Any tips and information for those of us who don't know what it is? It can help us know what to do if we encounter such a man or woman.
Re: Chacha Eke Blasts Her Brother, Aik, Others For Meddling In Her Marriage by Nobody: 3:41am On Oct 14, 2020
Roseey0:

And her family doesnt know?

In my case, I didn't even know till the crisis started. Her closest friends didn't know either.

1 Like

Re: Chacha Eke Blasts Her Brother, Aik, Others For Meddling In Her Marriage by Roseey0(f): 3:44am On Oct 14, 2020
Mannnez:

In my case, I didn't even know till the crisis started. Her closest friends didn't know either.
Going by hers.
It happens in her previous pregnancies. So it's not new. I will be very worried if her family doesnt know.
Re: Chacha Eke Blasts Her Brother, Aik, Others For Meddling In Her Marriage by Nobody: 3:48am On Oct 14, 2020
BRATISLAVA:

That sounds more than bipolar disorder.
How did the relationship end? Any tips and information for those of us who don't know what it is? It can help us know what to do if we encounter such a man or woman.

Bipolar disorder can be very severe in some cases. We had a mutual agreement to end the relationship. The symptoms of bipolar disorder are , suicidal thoughts, Talkativeness, Elevated self esteem, restlessness, lack of sleep, e.t.c

You can google more about it. Don't have much time
Re: Chacha Eke Blasts Her Brother, Aik, Others For Meddling In Her Marriage by Nobody: 3:51am On Oct 14, 2020
Roseey0:

Going by hers.
It happens in her previous pregnancies. So it's not new. I will be very worried if her family doesnt know.

Happening during pregnancy is a more valid reason why the family didn't know, cos she was already married when it started happening.

I repeat it's very possible. You wouldn't understand except you've been close to someone who has it.
Re: Chacha Eke Blasts Her Brother, Aik, Others For Meddling In Her Marriage by udy4real(m): 6:28am On Oct 14, 2020
blackgold7777:
SHE'S COVERING UP SOMETHING, BUT WAIT O WHY I DEY TAKE PAIN KILLER FOR HER MATTER NA HER LIFE ABEG.

Happy to know you have come back
Re: Chacha Eke Blasts Her Brother, Aik, Others For Meddling In Her Marriage by fredoooooo: 7:04am On Oct 14, 2020
Madness
Re: Chacha Eke Blasts Her Brother, Aik, Others For Meddling In Her Marriage by Nobody: 7:08am On Oct 14, 2020
Smiles
Re: Chacha Eke Blasts Her Brother, Aik, Others For Meddling In Her Marriage by Benzemma(m): 7:31am On Oct 14, 2020
TMSMedia:
Chacha Eke Blasts Her Brother, And Other Celebrities For Meddling In Her Marriage (Video)

Chacha Eke-Faani has blasted her brother Aik Eke, Georgina Onuoha, and Victoria Inyama spreading false information about her marriage, IgbereTV reports.

Chacha, who had earlier said her marriage with her husband was over released a follow-up video attempting to clear her husband's name who many thought had physically abused her. Victoria Inyama believed she was simply trying to cover up for him and released a post stating that domestic abuse will make any woman doubt her sanity.

In a new video posted to YouTube, Chacha made it known to Georgina Onuoha and Victoria Inyama that she is fine and they have no reason to keep worrying about her.

She also slammed her brother, IK Eke after he released series of posts saying his sister is not bipolar and is simply trying to cover up for an abusive husband.

Chacha told her brother to stop spreading falsehood. She accused him of "putting fire where there's none and creating doubt."

She stated that she hasn't seen her brother in almost 2 years.

"The last time I saw him was on May 12, 2019," she said.

She added that for years, even before marrying her husband, there had been an "age-long strain" between her and her family members and her brother is simply trying to cause problems now. She asked him to stop it because it's not "cute".

She went on to narrate what happened on the day she released the viral video that gave Nigerians cause for concern. She said she had not taken her bipolar drugs for 3 days and was rather flushing them down the toilet.

She added that when her husband mentioned it to her, she got angry, called him out and raced to a bank to withdraw money and then to a call service centre to retrieve an old phone line she had destroyed herself.

Her brother reacted to her video by promising to stay out of her business.

He wrote on his Instagram Stories: "I believe those that said I should fight for my sister will chill now? You can't save who does not want to be saved!

"You haven't seen me for 2 years wow! When next drama pops up I'll sit with the audience and enjoy the view. Enjoy the bipolar."

Georgina Onuoha reacted, writing: "My darling Chacha .. it’s good to hear from you and to know you are holding up well. What a relief it is. Yes I was worried to death for you after seeing your initial post.

"As one who managed a psychiatric hospital.. I saw so many signs of stress and trauma/fear. Be that as it may, it gladdens my heart to hear directly from you and to know all is well.

"Victoria Inyama and I were worried for your wellbeing and safety. Reaching out was born out of love for you and the distress call you posted previously. Take good care of you, please get enough rest as much as you can. I wish you nothing but a speedy recovery. Cheers."

Below is a video of Chacha addressing her brother, Georgina Onuoha and Victoria Inyama.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxkZnkmGvPI

https://igberetvnews.com/1368288/chacha-eke-blasts-brother-celebrities-meddling-marriage-video/
Oga madam, take your medicine and stop disgracing your family.

Re: Chacha Eke Blasts Her Brother, Aik, Others For Meddling In Her Marriage by Jlow2: 7:40am On Oct 14, 2020
Upgrading a local content is 50/50
Re: Chacha Eke Blasts Her Brother, Aik, Others For Meddling In Her Marriage by BRATISLAVA: 7:40am On Oct 14, 2020
Mannnez:

Bipolar disorder can be very severe in some cases. We had a mutual agreement to end the relationship. The symptoms of bipolar disorder are , suicidal thoughts, Talkativeness, Elevated self esteem, restlessness, lack of sleep, e.t.c

You can google more about it. Don't have much time

There's Google, and there's your true life experience of such a person. I prefer to see your experience because it is of more substance.

I'm surprised she would agree to end it, without being suicidal.
Re: Chacha Eke Blasts Her Brother, Aik, Others For Meddling In Her Marriage by Nobody: 7:47am On Oct 14, 2020
Zzor:
Chacha is definitely not saying the truth,shes covering up something,hmmmm OK ooo,shebi we are still here waiting
Una no dey ever sabi when pesin wan use una catch fun abi na cruise. She is okay, just trying to bring up her brother and her sister into the business of the day.
Re: Chacha Eke Blasts Her Brother, Aik, Others For Meddling In Her Marriage by blackgold7777(f): 7:56am On Oct 14, 2020
grin grin grin
udy4real:

Happy to know you have come back
grin
Re: Chacha Eke Blasts Her Brother, Aik, Others For Meddling In Her Marriage by WHOcarex: 8:01am On Oct 14, 2020
Now you have to make several stupid videos just to save the damage of one stupid video
Re: Chacha Eke Blasts Her Brother, Aik, Others For Meddling In Her Marriage by Nobody: 8:28am On Oct 14, 2020
Mannnez:

but her brother said she's covering up for the man
Re: Chacha Eke Blasts Her Brother, Aik, Others For Meddling In Her Marriage by prophetfire: 8:47am On Oct 14, 2020
Zzor:
. You won't keep off. When she will come for you now, you go carry shame.

1 Like

Re: Chacha Eke Blasts Her Brother, Aik, Others For Meddling In Her Marriage by RPG2020(m): 8:53am On Oct 14, 2020
When you sign we bring you the drama
Re: Chacha Eke Blasts Her Brother, Aik, Others For Meddling In Her Marriage by Psoul(m): 9:21am On Oct 14, 2020
Zzor:

She is a good wife.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tonto Dike Releases New Photo / Aww! Toolz And Tunde Demurun Are Engaged(photos) / Patience Ozokwor In Long Skirt At An Event In Ebonyi (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.