Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,194 members, 7,953,699 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:55 PM

Chacha Eke Blasts Her Brother, Aik, Others For Meddling In Her Marriage - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chacha Eke Blasts Her Brother, Aik, Others For Meddling In Her Marriage (38877 Views)

Prince Eke Blasts Muma Gee, His Ex Wife Over Interview / "Chacha Eke Has No Bipolar Disorder" - Brother, Aik Eke Blasts Chacha's Husband / Aik Eke: Chacha Eke's Brother: He Outburst Was Not Because Of Domestic Violence' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chacha Eke Blasts Her Brother, Aik, Others For Meddling In Her Marriage by Nobody: 10:01am On Oct 14, 2020
BRATISLAVA:

There's Google, and there's your true life experience of such a person. I prefer to see your experience because it is of more substance.

I'm surprised she would agree to end it, without being suicidal.

Ending the relationship wasn't easy bro. She was definitely suicidal, even though it was her idea to end the relationship.Lastly there was a lot of prayer involved before the relationship could end.

1 Like

Re: Chacha Eke Blasts Her Brother, Aik, Others For Meddling In Her Marriage by Nobody: 10:06am On Oct 14, 2020
Zzor:
but her brother said she's covering up for the man

Isn't it the same brother who made a statement debunking the domestic violence issue.
Re: Chacha Eke Blasts Her Brother, Aik, Others For Meddling In Her Marriage by BRATISLAVA: 11:01am On Oct 14, 2020
Mannnez:

Ending the relationship wasn't easy bro. She was definitely suicidal, even though it was her idea to end the relationship.Lastly there was a lot of prayer involved before the relationship could end.
Hmm. Serious stuff. Did she ever try to reignite things?
Re: Chacha Eke Blasts Her Brother, Aik, Others For Meddling In Her Marriage by Nobody: 3:02pm On Oct 14, 2020
BRATISLAVA:

Hmm. Serious stuff. Did she ever try to reignite things?

We agreed to be good friends. We even communicated today. She still tried to commit suicide some time ago. She's fond of cutting herself with knives and she loves watching horror movies so much. I guess that's why her case is more severe.
Re: Chacha Eke Blasts Her Brother, Aik, Others For Meddling In Her Marriage by BRATISLAVA: 3:05pm On Oct 14, 2020
Mannnez:

We agreed to be good friends. We even communicated today. She still tried to commit suicide some time ago. She's fond of cutting herself with knives and she loves watching horror movies so much. I guess that's why her case is more severe.

May she find peace while alive. We need more social services in Nigeria to cater to people like her.

1 Like

Re: Chacha Eke Blasts Her Brother, Aik, Others For Meddling In Her Marriage by NairaMaster1(m): 6:26pm On Oct 14, 2020
blackgold7777:
SHE'S COVERING UP SOMETHING, BUT WAIT O WHY I DEY TAKE PAIN KILLER FOR HER MATTER NA HER LIFE ABEG.

You think so because you don't know the meaning of Bipolar.
Re: Chacha Eke Blasts Her Brother, Aik, Others For Meddling In Her Marriage by Nobody: 10:26am On Oct 15, 2020
Zzor:
Chacha is definitely not saying the truth,shes covering up something,hmmmm OK ooo,shebi we are still here waiting

Any broken relationship story or divorce, you are there on frontpage supporting relationship breakups with your comments. Fani Kayode thread, your comment was very conspicuous on front page.

People like you can't keep a relationship.

In case you no know, nah me talk am.
Re: Chacha Eke Blasts Her Brother, Aik, Others For Meddling In Her Marriage by Nobody: 11:15am On Oct 15, 2020
Naughtysite:

Any broken relationship story or divorce, you are there on frontpage supporting relationship breakups with your comments. Fani Kayode thread, your comment was very conspicuous on front page.

People like you can't keep a relationship.

In case you no know, nah me talk am.
you are right

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Don Jazzy: I Regret Fighting Olamide At The Headies 2015 (Video) / 2face Poses With Albert Einstein Statue / Bbnaija: CeeC Thanks Juliet Ibrahim, Small Doctor, Lydia Forson, Nuella Njubigbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.