Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,776 members, 7,824,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Alpha Male Vs Baby Mama Wahala In My Street ! - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Alpha Male Vs Baby Mama Wahala In My Street ! (4857 Views)

Baby Mama Wahala / Serious Domestic Violence Taking Place In My Street, Help Please / Backing Baby Vs Baby Carrier (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alpha Male Vs Baby Mama Wahala In My Street ! by RightToReject(m): 9:22am On Oct 15, 2020
bukatyne:

@bold:

I am talking about Yorubas.

Personally, I would prefer a fair system where everyone is taken into consideration.

Happy Birthday mama de mama, a true conscientious woman. Wishing you many more years ahead with God's unlimited blessings in all forms. Actually, were it not that the new marital law of Nigeria forbids a married woman to receive an automobile as a birthday gift from a man other than her husband, I would've ordered one for you today as a birthday gift - let's blame the law.

1 Like

Re: Alpha Male Vs Baby Mama Wahala In My Street ! by nuelyoyo(m): 9:36am On Oct 15, 2020
RightToReject:

Wonders shall never end; imagine this local champion who obviously can't score up to 4.5 bands in IELTS test or 131 in GRE Verbal telling his lord nonsense. I knew that your first mention was an indirect way to make me notice your existence, like your ilk before you. Well, I have noticed you; however, you and your ilk should take several seats back. And no, you need the USD5,000, so come and solve one basic CompTIA Network+ question for me and take the money to better your life, since you're tired of hearing "conscientious" from me.

Direct your mention to small-minded people like you until you're sane enough to associate with me. Bumpkin.
KO, intelligence is not limited to knowing whatever computer gibberish you wrote up there. And what makes you think you are an international champion, because you live across the Atlantic ocean? You really are very petty for trying to use IELTS to throw shades. You think at the mention of USD, I will give you my name. Go and open and NGO and help the needy, thats a better way of showing your magnanimity.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alpha Male Vs Baby Mama Wahala In My Street ! by descarado: 10:12am On Oct 15, 2020
Is it proven medically through DNA that this boy is the dead man's son?

That aside, the only victim I see there is the wife.

I really do feel for her. Great lessons for married women out there. When u are loving and doving, make sure everything is on papers with your name behind his else, start building yours 'exclusively' from the onset to avoid stories that touch. I love my spouse na for mouth and bed. Reality is always like a bucket of iced water during winter on the body.

His family is just after some of the cookies too else nobody will hear their voice. They got what they are looking for so should not complain but rather take care of their parents.

3 Likes

Re: Alpha Male Vs Baby Mama Wahala In My Street ! by Romangalactic(m): 11:49am On Oct 15, 2020
Klass99:
[s]

At least you didn't run to the mods cheesy you're finally growing a spine.

You're the one who keeps following me from thread to thread, quoting my posts and attacking first.

When I hit back you wail even harder but yet you can't stop wailing over my posts? Lol grin

You're pitiable and laughable. I like watching how you and others like you run mad over my matter. All because you people quoted me in an attempt to engage and be friendly but I ignored you.[/s]

yen yen yen yen yen yen, sha la sha la ye ye!!!!!! . who ar d ppl tryin 2b friendly wit a village champion . Name names,& hav we also bin beggin u 4 pm?cheesy
Someone dat cant born pikin,which man wil want sometin 2d wit u, mgbeke feelin intanacionalgrin

4 Likes

Re: Alpha Male Vs Baby Mama Wahala In My Street ! by Romangalactic(m): 12:17pm On Oct 15, 2020
Klass99:
Someone should kindly enlighten me and please note I am not being funny or sarcastic with my question.

What exactly is or are the blessings of motherhood?

I know scripture says children are a gift from God. I truly don't know about them being a blessing though.

As for motherhood being a blessing I honestly can't see it. What I mostly see is women being stressed out as hell with it, making sacrifices upon sacrifices, putting the needs of others ahead of theirs, while some personal goals, hopes and dreams may also be shelved (temporarily or permanently) for the sake of kids.

I am not crazy about having kids.

In fact when I hear things like motherhood is a blessing, in my mind I am like, that is self induced and unnecessary suffer head you can very well do without Klass.
Try surrogacy or addoption,all hope eez nt lost. u cant have kids datz y u ar always rantin.

Klass99:

Is that you in the photo? You're pretty cheesy, I came across a few of your threads here.

I remember LOL at some of your stories, I am glad things worked out for you at the end of the day.

Congratulations! And kudos for not allowing the mentality of "what will people say" stop you from having kids via surrogacy.
Yezzz u can do eet tew,wit d ryt man
Naw cry me mor rivers grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alpha Male Vs Baby Mama Wahala In My Street ! by Klass99(f): 1:47pm On Oct 15, 2020

3 Likes

Re: Alpha Male Vs Baby Mama Wahala In My Street ! by Romangalactic(m): 2:12pm On Oct 15, 2020
Klass99:

@ The bold, I was right all along. The element above (Romangalactic) just proved me right

Oh damn cheesy, you know they are really pained when they can't stop themselves from barking like mad dogs with rabies, yet they claim someone is crying over their matter.

My work is done here, there's a satisfaction from seeing this dog go completely stark mad and continue his wailing like this. cool Now, I know his failing penis problems are a sore point for him.

The reaction I have gotten out of you, from both my silence in the past and responses of recent, is very interesting/satisfying indeed. I like how I make you bark, rant and run mad all at once, over my posts.
Cry me a lagooness miss Ogunboycheesy Is not only failing peniisgrin
no wonder LordKO say u haff low IQ. A fake story shared by my very self iz wat u kip rantin abt, u gat notin else to use bah?
Tryin 2shame d shamelesscheesy

Kip waitin 4 dat pm, I haff done free advert 4u in romance session. D guys Der ar more hungry 4pucci, u mite b lucky 2see one Der who can marry a barren womnangrin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alpha Male Vs Baby Mama Wahala In My Street ! by Romangalactic(m): 3:27pm On Oct 15, 2020
She addin mor modificationz upon modificationz,tryin 2force pennis issue on moi.cheesy . Klass99 also Ogunboy, eez it a new tin 4fake stori to reach front paige?
ur IQ realli less dan 0

Cry me a lagooness plz & plzgrin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alpha Male Vs Baby Mama Wahala In My Street ! by Omoluabi16(m): 6:20pm On Oct 15, 2020
bukatyne:

I don't like cheating of any type jare.
Happy birthday our beloved bukatyne. I'm sure you're still rocking. cheerz maam. kiss

1 Like

Re: Alpha Male Vs Baby Mama Wahala In My Street ! by bukatyne(f): 12:47pm On Oct 19, 2020
Omoluabi16:
Happy birthday our beloved bukatyne. I'm sure you're still rocking. cheerz maam. kiss

Thanks a lot, God bless you.

Still rocking kiss
Re: Alpha Male Vs Baby Mama Wahala In My Street ! by bukatyne(f): 8:16pm On Oct 19, 2020
RightToReject:

Happy Birthday mama de mama, a true conscientious woman. Wishing you many more years ahead with God's unlimited blessings in all forms. Actually, were it not that the new marital law of Nigeria forbids a married woman to receive an automobile as a birthday gift from a man other than her husband, I would've ordered one for you today as a birthday gift - let's blame the law.  

Thanks a lot, God bless you.

Perhaps we should imagine that my birthday was before the law. cheesy grin
Re: Alpha Male Vs Baby Mama Wahala In My Street ! by Oracleforce: 8:32pm On Oct 19, 2020
bukatyne:

@bold:

I am talking about Yorubas.

Personally, I would prefer a fair system where everyone is taken into consideration.

A will supersedes your feels and empathy....the owner of the property has shared his property the Wayne deemed fit to be shared...
If the beneficiary like, let them share, and if they don't like they should share...after all, God gave us the wisdom to make a living...let them go to the street and dirty their hands.
Re: Alpha Male Vs Baby Mama Wahala In My Street ! by Justbehave(m): 10:31am On Nov 05, 2020
Klass99:

@ The bold, I was right all along. The element above (Romangalactic) just proved me right

Oh damn cheesy, you know they are really pained when they can't stop themselves from barking like mad dogs with rabies, yet they claim someone is crying over their matter.

My work is done here, there's a satisfaction from seeing this dog go completely stark mad and continue his wailing like this. cool Now, I know his failing penis problems are a sore point for him.

The reaction I have gotten out of you, from both my silence in the past and responses of recent, is very interesting/satisfying indeed. I like how I make you bark, rant and run mad all at once, over my posts.

Modified to add; Now, he is claiming his penis issues was a fake story created by him. Eyah gringrin Story that made front page and he was crying over his girlfriend's pregnancy and the fact that he couldn't have gotten her pregnant, because he knows he has a failing penis that doesn't work. Like I said you are pitiable and laughable. Mr. Failing penis and Wailing penis somebori. Get that thing working as soon as possible o! cheesy If it is a fake story as you claim why did you go running to the mods the very first time I clapped back at you with it, for your bullying and stupidty? The truth hurts and you were hurt by my mention of it, so you cried off to the mods about that post. Who do you think your are fooling now? Lol & Smh

So I am now Squillaci, Ogunboy, Justbehave and Breaststroke. Only me with four monikers, when you simps don't have honest work to do for a living you waste time and energy on NL fighting with your enemies and seeing them, in other people who have nothing to do with you or your madness. I can't wait to see who next I am called here. Mad dogs everywhere, there's no escaping their barking. Claiming to be shameless, I already knew that about you and I saw your stupidity towards other female monikers that's why I constantly ignored your friendly mentions of me, but even that drove you crazy and to more displays of stupidity. cheesy

Hi. Can you just give us a chance to talk offline? Forget my personality here please.
Re: Alpha Male Vs Baby Mama Wahala In My Street ! by Mandela27: 8:52am On Dec 31, 2020
VERY SENSELESS POST.OP CHANGE UR DEALER
Re: Alpha Male Vs Baby Mama Wahala In My Street ! by Ryan03(f): 1:04pm On Dec 31, 2020
fati2001:
yes, karma is a bitch(what goes around comes around) ..... but she should at least forgive. for the sake of her baby daddy aged parents.
forgive ke? Did the family offend her too? Well, na how you sow you go reap, if the story is true though

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Pre-wedding Pix / To Perx's Friends And Family. Tribute / PICTURE...Free Range Snail Farming:a Sustainable Family Business In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.