Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Full Meaning Of SWAT, By Peter Okoye - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Full Meaning Of SWAT, By Peter Okoye (64400 Views)

Don Jazzy Calls For An End To SWAT, Gives Reasons / Death Photos Of Alizee: Corpse Of Ali Zainab Nielsen Murdered By Peter Nielsen / Alizee And Her Daughter Murdered By Peter Nielsen, Her Italian Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Full Meaning Of SWAT, By Peter Okoye by larryking540: 9:19am On Oct 14, 2020
Jostoman:
I know you love evil so much.
I swear ,nl
Re: Full Meaning Of SWAT, By Peter Okoye by Bondinus(m): 9:19am On Oct 14, 2020
ibedun:

Go to your homeland is not an insult na? I said that to a Benin man and an Idoma man from Benue, both didn’t take any offence. What is the problem with you people?
So how is it related to the text that made you make such comment.
I don't know what you wish to gain, but come to think of it, did he attack anyone by tribe or did he fight for space or a better future, and I am dame sure you ain't part of this struggle.
Re: Full Meaning Of SWAT, By Peter Okoye by leisuretym: 9:19am On Oct 14, 2020
ibedun:

The idiot should go and make noise in his homeland joor! Yoruba too tolerate nonsense. I love igbo people but their excesses in Yoruba land is getting out of hand.
the lagos state business men paid you to use tribalism to derail the struggle because they are losing tollgate revenue, huh? Oluku! where were you and your tribal bigot when SARS was killing your people?

Tribalism and religion is what put us in this conditions, wake up!

5 Likes

Re: Full Meaning Of SWAT, By Peter Okoye by Coldie(m): 9:19am On Oct 14, 2020
Guys how many of u know that there's a Nigerian fighter in WWE presently signed to RAW by name Babatunde aka DABAKATO.

Let's show him love and support him. Follow his Instagram.

https://instagram.com/dabbakato?igshid=1p21lodhmskdb

Re: Full Meaning Of SWAT, By Peter Okoye by sammirano: 9:19am On Oct 14, 2020
What we need is full disbandment of the Nigeria Police Force. We want state police. Then the Fg can have a federal police with limited jurisdiction in States. Our president wieldstoo much power. This is wrong.

1 Like

Re: Full Meaning Of SWAT, By Peter Okoye by BabaO2: 9:19am On Oct 14, 2020
Peter Okoye is not the originator of that acronym

2 Likes

Re: Full Meaning Of SWAT, By Peter Okoye by Lorenzop: 9:20am On Oct 14, 2020
ibedun:
You better go and move aggressively in your state of origin, foolish man!
Ignoramus idiot!

You sound so disgusting, have never seen someone so tribalistic that he stinks of ignorance, envy, jealousy... If there is any other word better than disgusting, that's what qualifies your likes....tufiakwa....typical black man with dark and evil mind....

3 Likes

Re: Full Meaning Of SWAT, By Peter Okoye by XTHRONE(m): 9:21am On Oct 14, 2020
ibedun:
Ignoramus idiot!

U re a fool

2 Likes

Re: Full Meaning Of SWAT, By Peter Okoye by Marine54(m): 9:21am On Oct 14, 2020
ibedun:
Ignoramus idiot!
Na foolishness dey worry you, I pity your future generation !

2 Likes

Re: Full Meaning Of SWAT, By Peter Okoye by Nchenches: 9:21am On Oct 14, 2020
SandraJane:
SWAT
S: SARS
W: WITH
A: ANOTHER
T: TITLE
@jidesanwoolu
this is not what we demanded for sir.
Ending it now oh! We move aggressively!Raised EndSWAT

Source: https://twitter.com/PeterPsquare/status/1316107676720529411

The sars or swat whatever is used as Fulani army of occupation of southern Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Full Meaning Of SWAT, By Peter Okoye by tollyboy5(m): 9:21am On Oct 14, 2020
SilverNorGold:

My brother, why are you always against Nigeria?

Please let's give peace a chance.

God bless you.
cheesy so you can talk like better pesin sef!
Re: Full Meaning Of SWAT, By Peter Okoye by Jostoman: 9:21am On Oct 14, 2020
ibedun:

Why the thing pain you like this?

Is going to his homeland a problem or an insult?
oga go and buy sense

3 Likes

Re: Full Meaning Of SWAT, By Peter Okoye by Antoeni(m): 9:23am On Oct 14, 2020
Werey dey disguise

Re: Full Meaning Of SWAT, By Peter Okoye by rita25(f): 9:24am On Oct 14, 2020
END APC
END BUHARI
END NIGERIA angry
thaoriginator:
Lol grin

#EndSars
#EndNDLEA
#EndPoliticalGodFatherism
#EndBokoHARAM
#EndArmedBandits
#EndFulaniHerdsmen
#EndCorruption
#EndPoverty
#EndUnemployment
#EndKidnapping
#EndShariaLaw
#EndEverythingBad

1 Like

Re: Full Meaning Of SWAT, By Peter Okoye by okafor200(m): 9:24am On Oct 14, 2020
Please Nairalanders I Need Your Helps! i really want to become a billionaire.
Re: Full Meaning Of SWAT, By Peter Okoye by Nchenches: 9:25am On Oct 14, 2020
ibedun:
Ignoramus idiot!
That’s why we want #ENDNIGERIA so that everyone goes home to his place of origin. But the irony of this is that people like you don’t want Nigeria to end because of crude oil in the Niger Delta.

5 Likes

Re: Full Meaning Of SWAT, By Peter Okoye by francis5051: 9:25am On Oct 14, 2020
ibedun:

Why the thing pain you like this?

Is going to his homeland a problem or an insult?
you have no common sense pray for it immediately

1 Like

Re: Full Meaning Of SWAT, By Peter Okoye by Nobody: 9:25am On Oct 14, 2020
tollyboy5:

cheesy so you can talk like better pesin sef!

My brother, I will never behave badly to anyone knowingly.. Perhaps, my genuine concern for this great nation is being misunderstood.. But it's normal.. It's normal to be misunderstood.. My prayer is that with time, my genuineness will be seen and appreciated.

God bless us all.

2 Likes

Re: Full Meaning Of SWAT, By Peter Okoye by tollyboy5(m): 9:25am On Oct 14, 2020
Drenix:

Mister are u a lagosian or a migrants?
He's migrant and he telling me , he'll deal with me in this same Lagos. The boy don't know anything. I've giving my hometown address in Lagos wen I'm back I'll call him.

1 Like

Re: Full Meaning Of SWAT, By Peter Okoye by Jimmyld231: 9:25am On Oct 14, 2020
ibedun:
Ignoramus idiot!
You still carry your mumu enter hear

2 Likes

Re: Full Meaning Of SWAT, By Peter Okoye by Nobody: 9:29am On Oct 14, 2020
Smiles!
Change Is Constant, but It Could Be Negative Or Positive. We Pray The New Force Bring God's Purpose For Nigeria Amen!
Re: Full Meaning Of SWAT, By Peter Okoye by wildikeman(m): 9:34am On Oct 14, 2020
ibedun:
Ignoramus idiot!

Embittered soul.. Take tea and calm your nerves
Re: Full Meaning Of SWAT, By Peter Okoye by seborrhic: 9:36am On Oct 14, 2020
Marine54:
Na foolishness dey worry you, I pity your future generation !
Even his present generation is doomed with his way of reasoning.
Re: Full Meaning Of SWAT, By Peter Okoye by Nobody: 9:38am On Oct 14, 2020
Iyajelili:
SWAT!!!
I love this damn series
Re: Full Meaning Of SWAT, By Peter Okoye by ipswitch: 9:39am On Oct 14, 2020
Oya, Oya, Paul chop knuckle, SWAT ko, Shawama ni. Must they follow America in all things?
Re: Full Meaning Of SWAT, By Peter Okoye by hinere(m): 9:42am On Oct 14, 2020
ibedun:
Ignoramus idiot!

You shouldn't have made this statement. Youths are on the streets for the first time ever all united as one fighting for a common cause and you are typing that.

I doubt if you have even stepped your foot out on the streets against all odds to protest.

The Government used TRIBALISM and RELIGION to divide our parents thats why they are not united and the reason for the suffering in the land....Don't let that happen to you and your children.

Please get small sense.

1 Like

Re: Full Meaning Of SWAT, By Peter Okoye by Omezif(m): 9:43am On Oct 14, 2020
Big name never kill a puppy, give them whetever title without ending them or reforming them in a best possible way every nigerians would accepted, they still with their colour attached.
Re: Full Meaning Of SWAT, By Peter Okoye by Hoojay(f): 9:44am On Oct 14, 2020
Lol! grin

Pending the arrival of my new products(Cassava Enlargement & Beard growth oil) next week, I will deliver teeth whitener on promo (3k) to your preferred address anywhere within Lagos! Payment on delivery
Re: Full Meaning Of SWAT, By Peter Okoye by seguntijan(m): 9:44am On Oct 14, 2020
One fact that must never ever be ignored is that you cannot get a police that is better than the citizens of a country.

Same way you cannot get politicians better than the citizen.

The police and politicians are citizens too. You cannot give what you do not have.

You want CHANGE. Good! The question is, do you want to change by COOPERATION or by COERCION.

The British police behave like the British citizens. The American police have the character of the American people.

We cannot have the kind of British Police emerge from the Nigerian character.

Welfare aside. It is a character issue. Does being well remunerated prevent our legislators from dipping their hands in the cookie jar?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

BBNaija's Venita Akpofure Shares Her Nude Photos To Celebrates Her 36th Birthday / Wizkid Gets Cozy With Justine Skye In The Studio / Uju Obi Twerking And Dancing Braless, Fans React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.