Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,225 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:50 AM

Full Meaning Of SWAT, By Peter Okoye - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Full Meaning Of SWAT, By Peter Okoye (64321 Views)

Don Jazzy Calls For An End To SWAT, Gives Reasons / Death Photos Of Alizee: Corpse Of Ali Zainab Nielsen Murdered By Peter Nielsen / Alizee And Her Daughter Murdered By Peter Nielsen, Her Italian Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Full Meaning Of SWAT, By Peter Okoye by shaboti: 11:42am On Oct 14, 2020
ibedun:

The idiot should go and make noise in his homeland joor! Yoruba too tolerate nonsense. I love igbo people but their excesses in Yoruba land is getting out of hand.
As long as it is One Nigeria, he can even buy up your poor father's compound and you can't do shit about it undecided
Re: Full Meaning Of SWAT, By Peter Okoye by iamrich4life(m): 11:46am On Oct 14, 2020
Pinnacle Horizon Homes, Free Trade Zone Ibeju Lekki, N450k Per Plot

Woooooow get instant 33% returns on your Investment, make N150k immediately when you INVEST just N450k.

YES you heard me right ... Listen no bank can ever give you such returns.

This is the best opportunity to have a Real Estate land Investment with just N450k.

The sweet part is when you buy 5plots you also get instant 1plot Free, another appreciation on your Investment.

Pinnacle Horizon Homes is located at Ode Omi, Lekki Free Trade Zone area, minutes after La Campaigne Tropicana Resort.

Let your money begin to work for you while you sleep, don't allow your money loss value sitting in the bank, the best time to Invest in now.

Promo Ends 30th October, 2020.

For Inspection/Purchase,
WhatsApp || Call 0.8.0.2.4.5.0.8.4.8.6
Re: Full Meaning Of SWAT, By Peter Okoye by Temptee101(m): 11:49am On Oct 14, 2020
ibedun:
You better go and move aggressively in your state of origin, foolish man!
Ignoramus idiot!

How can one person be so richly stupeed?

You are one of a kind sir.
Re: Full Meaning Of SWAT, By Peter Okoye by davididenyi(m): 12:00pm On Oct 14, 2020
I wish na biafria una de prostester 4,
We for done rest ,
Make we test Biafria,
Niger no go beta
Re: Full Meaning Of SWAT, By Peter Okoye by dikeigbo2(m): 12:02pm On Oct 14, 2020
ibedun:

The idiot should go and make noise in his homeland joor! Yoruba too tolerate nonsense. I love igbo people but their excesses in Yoruba land is getting out of hand.

sophisticated slowpoke talking
Re: Full Meaning Of SWAT, By Peter Okoye by moorevic(m): 12:11pm On Oct 14, 2020
thaoriginator:
Lol grin

#EndSars
#EndNDLEA
#EndPoliticalGodFatherism
#EndBokoHARAM
#EndArmedBandits
#EndFulaniHerdsmen
#EndCorruption
#EndPoverty
#EndUnemployment
#EndKidnapping
#EndShariaLaw
#EndEverythingBad
#Endbuhari
Re: Full Meaning Of SWAT, By Peter Okoye by Carparts888(m): 12:18pm On Oct 14, 2020
[quote author=thaoriginator post=94914552]Lol grin

#EndSars
#EndNDLEA
#EndBokoHARAM
#EndArmedBandits
#EndFulaniHerdsmen
#EndCorruption
#EndPoverty
#EndUnemployment
#EndKidnapping
#EndShariaLaw
#EndEverythingBad[wetin NDLEA do you, u dey do drugs abi? ]
Re: Full Meaning Of SWAT, By Peter Okoye by Nobody: 12:36pm On Oct 14, 2020
thaoriginator:
Lol grin

#EndSars
#EndNDLEA
#EndBokoHARAM
#EndArmedBandits
#EndFulaniHerdsmen
#EndCorruption
#EndPoverty
#EndUnemployment
#EndKidnapping
#EndShariaLaw
#EndEverythingBad
#Endyahoo
#Endquotasystem
#Endmediocrity
#Prostitution
#Endtribalism
#Supereagles(lol)

1 Like

Re: Full Meaning Of SWAT, By Peter Okoye by Legacyy(m): 12:36pm On Oct 14, 2020
TimeManager:

People like you should be used for sacrifice. Tribalism has no place in a struggle that
brings us together.

kiss the truth!
blessings follow u
Re: Full Meaning Of SWAT, By Peter Okoye by kingbobby: 12:47pm On Oct 14, 2020
ibedun:
Ignoramus idiot!
You are greatest of the fools I have ever seen abi no be Nigeria u dey monkey
Re: Full Meaning Of SWAT, By Peter Okoye by ibedun: 1:17pm On Oct 14, 2020
shaboti:
As long as it is One Nigeria, he can even buy up your poor father's compound and you can't do shit about it undecided

You are here talking about a creaking, stressed and overstretched “One Nigeria”? Na war for you oooo! I am tired of the northerners sef!

Make we just dey as neighbours, and enjoying each other!
Re: Full Meaning Of SWAT, By Peter Okoye by ibedun: 1:19pm On Oct 14, 2020
kingbobby:
You are greatest of the fools I have ever seen abi no be Nigeria u dey monkey

Why the thing pain you like this? Why?
Re: Full Meaning Of SWAT, By Peter Okoye by ibedun: 1:20pm On Oct 14, 2020
pek:
The ground you stand on will be ashamed of you.

Why? grin grin grin
Re: Full Meaning Of SWAT, By Peter Okoye by ibedun: 1:23pm On Oct 14, 2020
Dayvidblue:

Last time I checked, Nigerians can live in any part of the country they choose. The man you are asking to go back to his homeland owns landed properties in Lagos, how many do you have there?
None I guess.

I guess it's you who do not have any reason been there. So stfu and look for a transformer and hug it tight.

Landed property don finish for him homeland? Abeg STFU!
grin
Re: Full Meaning Of SWAT, By Peter Okoye by ibedun: 1:25pm On Oct 14, 2020
karnap:

see what you type,are you not ashamed

Capital NO!
Re: Full Meaning Of SWAT, By Peter Okoye by ibedun: 1:26pm On Oct 14, 2020
ubecharles:
. Police pikin spotted. Na bribe money dem take train this one. He's father's sins will follow him all the days of his life, and that of his generation unborn in Jesus mighty name we pray, Amen

Your prayer na wash!
Re: Full Meaning Of SWAT, By Peter Okoye by billioncypher(m): 1:27pm On Oct 14, 2020
ibedun:

Sharrap there! You are incapable of love enyia, just fix your mindset it's so damaged
Re: Full Meaning Of SWAT, By Peter Okoye by ibedun: 1:27pm On Oct 14, 2020
UcheforGod:
You called him a foolish man and an ignoramus idiot. It's an insult na

Ok I apologise!!!

Person no fit play with Igbo people?

grin grin grin
Re: Full Meaning Of SWAT, By Peter Okoye by ibedun: 1:29pm On Oct 14, 2020
simfrost90210:

you have to apologize for these words you've dropped here., first to him abstractly, secondly, to this wonderful forum you are on and lastly, to the honourable youths of our generation out there fighting for our rights as citizens., Mister P can just fly his jet to his Atlanta Georgia residence in the US and be in peace., he's being active and doing the youth protest thing and you're throwing that back at him? No No No.. You have to take your words back, Bro... they ain't right.

I don apologise oooo! Person nor fit play with una?

He get house for Atlanta?

grin cool
Re: Full Meaning Of SWAT, By Peter Okoye by ibedun: 1:31pm On Oct 14, 2020
billioncypher:
Sharrap there! You are incapable of love enyia, just fix your mindset it's so damaged

I don apologise na, wetin remain?
Re: Full Meaning Of SWAT, By Peter Okoye by ibedun: 1:34pm On Oct 14, 2020
Nightstalker:

This is one of them!

Look at what this beast typed for goodness sake. The youths have been united protesting in different states and this animal is talking of state of origin?

This inconsequential baboon who was lucky to get a cheap Chinese phone like tecno is ranting about state of origin.

I wish we could just take animals like this a feed them to lions

State of origin matter na? Your state of origin dey pain you?
Re: Full Meaning Of SWAT, By Peter Okoye by itu404(m): 2:08pm On Oct 14, 2020
SLAP44:
#Endswat
You are idiotic. So we should leave a youth without a job riding a jeep without police intervention? Even in Europe if you ride a big car without visible means of income he is interrogated and if he has no good explanation, they impound the car in Europe!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Full Meaning Of SWAT, By Peter Okoye by Dayvidblue: 2:24pm On Oct 14, 2020
ibedun:

Landed property don finish for him homeland? Abeg STFU!
grin

I hate dragging issues with retards but let me chip this in, is your current location your homeland?

1 Like

Re: Full Meaning Of SWAT, By Peter Okoye by thaoriginator: 2:32pm On Oct 14, 2020
Carparts888:
Marijuana only

1 Like

Re: Full Meaning Of SWAT, By Peter Okoye by Carparts888(m): 3:45pm On Oct 14, 2020
Hmmmm
ibedun:

You are here talking about a creaking, stressed and overstretched “One Nigeria”? Na war for you oooo! I am tired of the northerners sef!

Make we just dey as neighbours, and enjoying each other!
Re: Full Meaning Of SWAT, By Peter Okoye by Carparts888(m): 3:47pm On Oct 14, 2020
kiss[quote author=thaoriginator post=94934786][/quote]
Re: Full Meaning Of SWAT, By Peter Okoye by ike95: 3:49pm On Oct 14, 2020
ibedun:
Ignoramus idiot!
your an amazing idiot for insulting Peter okoye
Re: Full Meaning Of SWAT, By Peter Okoye by ibedun: 4:14pm On Oct 14, 2020
ike95:
your an amazing idiot for insulting Peter okoye

Meshionu my friend! Go and sit down, no be ordinary singer he be?
Re: Full Meaning Of SWAT, By Peter Okoye by ibedun: 4:14pm On Oct 14, 2020
Dayvidblue:

I hate dragging issues with retards but let me chip this in, is your current location your homeland?

No!
Re: Full Meaning Of SWAT, By Peter Okoye by Dayvidblue: 4:18pm On Oct 14, 2020
ibedun:

No!

What about going back to your homeland?
Re: Full Meaning Of SWAT, By Peter Okoye by ibedun: 4:40pm On Oct 14, 2020
Dayvidblue:

What about going back to your homeland?

I don’t drag issues with the locals and I’ll leave in 2/3 years time to go home. Honestly!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

This Happens When God Picks Your Call (PICTURED) / Peks Ikeji Poses With Topless Lady In US (Photo) / Efe: Shoes Are The Most Expensive Things I Bought After Winning Bbnaija’s N25m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.