Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,207 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:49 PM

Full Meaning Of SWAT, By Peter Okoye - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Full Meaning Of SWAT, By Peter Okoye (64319 Views)

Don Jazzy Calls For An End To SWAT, Gives Reasons / Death Photos Of Alizee: Corpse Of Ali Zainab Nielsen Murdered By Peter Nielsen / Alizee And Her Daughter Murdered By Peter Nielsen, Her Italian Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Full Meaning Of SWAT, By Peter Okoye by ibedun: 11:00pm On Oct 19, 2020
Nightstalker:

This is one of them!

Look at what this beast typed for goodness sake. The youths have been united protesting in different states and this animal is talking of state of origin?

This inconsequential baboon who was lucky to get a cheap Chinese phone like tecno is ranting about state of origin.

I wish we could just take animals like this a feed them to lions

https://www.nairaland.com/6192116/pantoranking-reacts-billboard-phyno-flavour
Re: Full Meaning Of SWAT, By Peter Okoye by ibedun: 11:00pm On Oct 19, 2020
Re: Full Meaning Of SWAT, By Peter Okoye by Dayvidblue: 8:43am On Oct 20, 2020
ibedun:

https://www.nairaland.com/6192116/pantoranking-reacts-billboard-phyno-flavour

You are now trying to justify your foolishness with the words of another fool.

I condem the utterances of patoranking in totality and so does every good thinking Nigerian.

Shame on both of you!
Re: Full Meaning Of SWAT, By Peter Okoye by ibedun: 10:01am On Oct 20, 2020
Dayvidblue:

You are now trying to justify your foolishness with the words of another fool.

I condem the utterances of patoranking in totality and so does every good thinking Nigerian.

Shame on both of you!

Shut up and go home. Idiotic ignoramus military officers created the false constitution bounding us.
Re: Full Meaning Of SWAT, By Peter Okoye by Dayvidblue: 10:42am On Oct 20, 2020
ibedun:

Shut up and go home. Idiotic ignoramus military officers created the false constitution bounding us.

The same "ignoramus military" used resources from every other region to develop the same Lagos you want to die for.

How about repatriating all the infrastructures back to the source of the fund used to establish them.

I am 99.9 % certain that you are not even an indigen of Lagos.
Re: Full Meaning Of SWAT, By Peter Okoye by ibedun: 3:52pm On Oct 20, 2020
Dayvidblue:

The same "ignoramus military" used resources from every other region to develop the same Lagos you want to die for.

How about repatriating all the infrastructures back to the source of the fund used to establish them.

I am 99.9 % certain that you are not even an indigen of Lagos.

Really, you think my name is Nwachukwu?
Re: Full Meaning Of SWAT, By Peter Okoye by Dayvidblue: 5:52pm On Oct 20, 2020
ibedun:

Really, you think my name is Nwachukwu?

Funny how you fell for that with all your usual rant of "high IQ, low IQ"

You chose to reply a section of the objections raised leaving the more important part, you chose the part that proved convenient.

Your problem bothers more on intellectual laziness.

Get a life else you will keep wishing the Igbos will evacuate lagos, leaving acquisitions they worked hard to earn till your hairs turn grey.
Your type is the reason some people will open their stinking mouth to say "Nigerian youths are lazy".
Re: Full Meaning Of SWAT, By Peter Okoye by ibedun: 6:44pm On Oct 20, 2020
Dayvidblue:

Funny how you fell for that with all your usual rant of "high IQ, low IQ"

You chose to reply a section of the objections raised leaving the more important part, you chose the part that proved convenient.

Your problem bothers more on intellectual laziness.

Get a life else you will keep wishing the Igbos will evacuate lagos, leaving acquisitions they worked hard to earn till your hairs turn grey.
Your type is the reason some people will open their stinking mouth to say "Nigerian youths are lazy".

Leave what they have acquired here? Who send them? Did anybody ask them to acquire here, where did they make the money to acquire? Here, on our land! So yes we can take the properties back.

Actually my brother I love you, just that your people are a handful and make too much noise. You are really a calm peaceful guy - one love.

Tell those aggressive members of your village meeting that their attitude is making us uneasy and suspicious of all igbos. As far as we are concerned you are visitors here and your homeland is (or should be your priority).
Re: Full Meaning Of SWAT, By Peter Okoye by Dayvidblue: 7:14pm On Oct 20, 2020
ibedun:

Leave what they have acquired here? Who send them? Did anybody ask them to acquire here, where did they make the money to acquire? Here, on our land! So yes we can take the properties back.

Actually my brother I love you, just that your people are a handful and make too much noise. You are really a calm peaceful guy - one love.

Tell those aggressive members of your village meeting that their attitude is making us uneasy and suspicious of all igbos. As far as we are concerned you are visitors here and your homeland is (or should be your priority).

So yes we can take the properties back. Really? Always knew it was out of envy, but that statement canceled every atom of doubt I might have had prior to now.

Actually my brother I love you, just that .....
Quiet ironical, does that not beg for credibility?
How can you love a man and hate his people? That is what they call "fake love".

Tell those aggressive members of your village ...

Really? Are you saying there are no aggressive Yoruba people? Does having a few aggressive Yorubas mean that Yorubas are aggressive.
Wouldn't answering on the positive be an act of self deceit.
I have spent enough time in different parts of the country to boldly say that no honest person can consciously say Igbos are aggressive in the strict sence of the word "aggressive"

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Cynthia Morgan’s Bosoms Almost Exposed During Headies 2014 Performance (Pics) / Genevieve Nnaji Vs Tiwa Savage: Who Is Hotter & Classier? / This Happens When God Picks Your Call (PICTURED)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.