Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,918 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Full Meaning Of SWAT, By Peter Okoye - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Full Meaning Of SWAT, By Peter Okoye (64365 Views)

Don Jazzy Calls For An End To SWAT, Gives Reasons / Death Photos Of Alizee: Corpse Of Ali Zainab Nielsen Murdered By Peter Nielsen / Alizee And Her Daughter Murdered By Peter Nielsen, Her Italian Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Full Meaning Of SWAT, By Peter Okoye by BecomeALandLord(m): 4:52pm On Oct 14, 2020
Jesus..!!
Why this much hate and evil?

ibedun:
You better go and move aggressively in your state of origin, foolish man!
Ignoramus idiot!
Re: Full Meaning Of SWAT, By Peter Okoye by Nobody: 4:54pm On Oct 14, 2020
ibedun:

The idiot should go and make noise in his homeland joor! Yoruba too tolerate nonsense. I love igbo people but their excesses in Yoruba land is getting out of hand.

You are empty headed and divisive.

You don't even love yourself.

I'm sure you don't have a decent life. Because if you can afford a N2m car and have ever journeyed with it, you cannot tell us you have never encountered police brutality at all. No young person 25 to 40 with a good car who hasnt met police brutality.

Allow people to express themselves. Are they reducing your bank account balance ? Jobless online miscreant.

I don't understand where people like you emanate from.
Re: Full Meaning Of SWAT, By Peter Okoye by Nobody: 6:14pm On Oct 14, 2020
ibedun:

Your prayer na wash!
. Hahaha!!! Fear don catch you. Better repent from your evil ways including tribalism and hatred for fellow citizens before it's too late.
Re: Full Meaning Of SWAT, By Peter Okoye by Dayvidblue: 6:36pm On Oct 14, 2020
ibedun:

I don’t drag issues with the locals and I’ll leave in 2/3 years time to go home. Honestly!

Well, I see every part of Nigeria as home as long the country remains. Your home does not necessarily have to be your state or local government. I pray for a country where my children can choose what part they want to reside in without the fear of being stereotyped based on ethnicity.
Re: Full Meaning Of SWAT, By Peter Okoye by ibedun: 6:49pm On Oct 14, 2020
Dayvidblue:

Well, I see every part of Nigeria as home as long the country remains. Your home does not necessarily have to be your state or local government. I pray for a country where my children can choose what part they want to reside in without the fear of being stereotyped based on ethnicity.

That’s because you are Igbo. Other people in Nigeria love their homeland and are willing to protect it. Go home and love your land, Nigeria is a fake country/contraption held together by force and oil revenue!!!!!

You can build a Lekki along the riverside across Onitsha/Asaba but “Lagos! Lagos! Lagos!” won’t let you think! Lagos can only belong to SW!
Re: Full Meaning Of SWAT, By Peter Okoye by ibedun: 6:59pm On Oct 14, 2020
ubecharles:
. Hahaha!!! Fear don catch you. Better repent from your evil ways including tribalism and hatred for fellow citizens before it's too late.

Shut up, prayers is bull crap and doesn’t work. The earlier you know the better before you waste your life and time muttering delusional wishes to yourself with your eyes closed!!!!
Re: Full Meaning Of SWAT, By Peter Okoye by Dayvidblue: 7:11pm On Oct 14, 2020
ibedun:

That’s because you are Igbo. Other people in Nigeria love their homeland and are willing to protect it. Go home and love your land, Nigeria is a fake country/contraption held together by force and oil revenue!!!!!

You can build a Lekki along the riverside across Onitsha/Asaba but “Lagos! Lagos! Lagos!” won’t let you think! Lagos can only belong to SW!

Protect it from what if I may ask?
Even if Nigerian breaks up, mind you, I will still live in any place of my choosing within the breakaway states, that is guaranteed under international laws.
How much more now that we are still together.
Re: Full Meaning Of SWAT, By Peter Okoye by ike95: 7:11pm On Oct 14, 2020
ibedun:

Meshionu my friend! Go and sit down, no be ordinary singer he be?
not ordinary singer, but a good singer.
Re: Full Meaning Of SWAT, By Peter Okoye by Ahamefuna0001(m): 7:19pm On Oct 14, 2020
ibedun:
Ignoramus idiot!

So you mean Aisha Yesufu and others that protested in Abj should go back to their homeland and protest because Abj is not their homeland

My friend you're daft...
Re: Full Meaning Of SWAT, By Peter Okoye by Ahamefuna0001(m): 7:22pm On Oct 14, 2020
ibedun:

The idiot should go and make noise in his homeland joor! Yoruba too tolerate nonsense. I love igbo people but their excesses in Yoruba land is getting out of hand.

U must be crazy, isn't he a resident there? don't he pay his tax there? His wife is even Yoruba So he has every right.

A nonentity like you who isn't fit to Polish his shoes is here ranting.
Re: Full Meaning Of SWAT, By Peter Okoye by Ahamefuna0001(m): 7:23pm On Oct 14, 2020
ibedun:

Go to your homeland is not an insult na? I said that to a Benin man and an Idoma man from Benue, both didn’t take any offence. What is the problem with you people?

Show us where you said similar thing to a Bini and Idoma man.. Coward Afonja like you..

Spits on your oblong cone head.
Re: Full Meaning Of SWAT, By Peter Okoye by Ahamefuna0001(m): 7:29pm On Oct 14, 2020
eDeity:

I dare you to post this on your Facebook page not in a faceless forum like this. Don't be a coward, tell your family and friends how low you're as a person. Screenshot and mention me to know that you've accepted the challenge.

I bet you he can't. His courage only ends on a faceless forum
Re: Full Meaning Of SWAT, By Peter Okoye by Ahamefuna0001(m): 7:31pm On Oct 14, 2020
UcheforGod:
You called him a foolish man and an ignoramus idiot. It's an insult na

Don't mind the fool. His type are all over bet9ja, owomida and baba ijebu shops. Jobless nonentity
Re: Full Meaning Of SWAT, By Peter Okoye by eDeity: 7:50pm On Oct 14, 2020
Ahamefuna0001:

I bet you he can't. His courage only ends on a faceless forum
He dare not. Even his own siblings will be disappointed in him.
Re: Full Meaning Of SWAT, By Peter Okoye by ibedun: 8:15pm On Oct 14, 2020
Ahamefuna0001:

Show us where you said similar thing to a Bini and Idoma man.. Coward Afonja like you..

Spits on your oblong cone head.

Stupid IPOB!

See as you dey fear your homeland.......,na war oooo
Re: Full Meaning Of SWAT, By Peter Okoye by ibedun: 8:26pm On Oct 14, 2020
Dayvidblue:

Protect it from what if I may ask?
Even if Nigerian breaks up, mind you, I will still live in any place of my choosing within the breakaway states, that is guaranteed under international laws.
How much more now that we are still together.

Protect it from homeless people and those who hate their homeland with a passion. I just can’t comprehend this mentality among IPOB. The only tribe on earth who seem to despise and reject their homeland. So you’d rather go begging to live elsewhere claiming international law? This is a serious phenomenon that should be a subject of academic studies/research........why? na war oooooo!
Re: Full Meaning Of SWAT, By Peter Okoye by ibedun: 8:35pm On Oct 14, 2020
tongue u
Ahamefuna0001:

U must be crazy, isn't he a resident there? don't he pay his tax there? His wife is even Yoruba So he has every right.

A nonentity like you who isn't fit to Polish his shoes is here ranting.

His wife is Yoruba? I didn’t know that .......so he is my in law. Okay that’s very good!
But SARS don finish and has been disbanded so he needs to STFU!!!
Re: Full Meaning Of SWAT, By Peter Okoye by Dayvidblue: 8:43pm On Oct 14, 2020
ibedun:

Protect it from homeless people and those who hate their homeland with a passion. I just can’t comprehend this mentality among IPOB. The only tribe on earth who seem to despise and reject their homeland. So you’d rather go begging to live elsewhere claiming international law? This is a serious phenomenon that should be a subject of academic studies/research........na war oooooo!

You are so distracted from reality, hypocrisy is your second name. Last time I checked you said you were not in your homeland. You moved out of your homeland to godknowswhere for economic reasons, if by chance you succeed in establishing a sustainable business there, will you forfeit it for your homeland?
We leave our homelands not because we don't love our place but because of the loopsided distribution of federal infrastructure. Your brothers are all over Europe, I guess you should call them back home.
It's your type that will get to Europe and never think of home again.
And mind you I am not IPOB.

P.S
My cousin is married to an Ondo woman, resently the wife's family moved to join them at Aba. I mean mum, dad and three grown siblings, I guess by your definition they are homeless.
Re: Full Meaning Of SWAT, By Peter Okoye by Ernesthugo(m): 9:18pm On Oct 14, 2020
ibedun:
Ignoramus idiot!
bastard wise up this is done globally bastard
Re: Full Meaning Of SWAT, By Peter Okoye by mindtricks: 11:00pm On Oct 14, 2020
TimeManager:

You're a meat to the gods. Every Nigerians in every part of the country demanding for a better country. Davido, Sowore, Deji Adeyanju are in Abuja protesting, so many Yoruba across the country protesting. Anyone with your mindset will not reap the fruits of a better Nigeria.

kiss the truth!

Real truth.
Re: Full Meaning Of SWAT, By Peter Okoye by ibedun: 12:26am On Oct 15, 2020
Ernesthugo:
bastard wise up this is done globally bastard

This thing pain you no be small. Na you be Peter Okoye?
Re: Full Meaning Of SWAT, By Peter Okoye by Ahamefuna0001(m): 12:59am On Oct 15, 2020
ibedun:

Stupid IPOB!

See as you dey fear your homeland.......,na war oooo

No, Wizkid should leave London and go back to Ogbomosho his homeland to go protest. Mkpi

The idiot should go and make noise in his homeland ! London too tolerate nonsense. I love Yoruba people but their excesses in London is getting out of hand.
Re: Full Meaning Of SWAT, By Peter Okoye by Ahamefuna0001(m): 12:45pm On Oct 15, 2020
ibedun:
tongue u

His wife is Yoruba? I didn’t know that .......so he is my in law. Okay that’s very good!
But SARS don finish and has been disbanded so he needs to STFU!!!

Why not go down to Lekki and say this
Re: Full Meaning Of SWAT, By Peter Okoye by ibedun: 1:30pm On Oct 15, 2020
Ahamefuna0001:

Why not go down to Lekki and say this

Give me his address na
Re: Full Meaning Of SWAT, By Peter Okoye by Nobody: 6:38am On Oct 17, 2020
ibedun:

Shut up, prayers is bull crap and doesn’t work. The earlier you know the better before you waste your life and time muttering delusional wishes to yourself with your eyes closed!!!!
. Chai! You're really scared. It must come to past
Re: Full Meaning Of SWAT, By Peter Okoye by ibedun: 9:24am On Oct 17, 2020
ubecharles:
. Chai! You're really scared. It must come to past

Scared of what?
Re: Full Meaning Of SWAT, By Peter Okoye by ibedun: 10:55pm On Oct 19, 2020
Dayvidblue:

Last time I checked, Nigerians can live in any part of the country they choose. The man you are asking to go back to his homeland owns landed properties in Lagos, how many do you have there?
None I guess.

I guess it's you who do not have any reason been there. So stfu and look for a transformer and hug it tight.

https://www.nairaland.com/6192116/pantoranking-reacts-billboard-phyno-flavour
Re: Full Meaning Of SWAT, By Peter Okoye by ibedun: 10:56pm On Oct 19, 2020
simfrost90210:

you have to apologize for these words you've dropped here., first to him abstractly, secondly, to this wonderful forum you are on and lastly, to the honourable youths of our generation out there fighting for our rights as citizens., Mister P can just fly his jet to his Atlanta Georgia residence in the US and be in peace., he's being active and doing the youth protest thing and you're throwing that back at him? No No No.. You have to take your words back, Bro... they ain't right.

Re: Full Meaning Of SWAT, By Peter Okoye by ibedun: 10:57pm On Oct 19, 2020
TimeManager:

People like you should be used for sacrifice. Tribalism has no place in a struggle that
brings us together.

kiss the truth!

Re: Full Meaning Of SWAT, By Peter Okoye by ibedun: 10:57pm On Oct 19, 2020
Kingofum:
no wonder your fore fathers took poison, but few of your kinsmen has shown otherwise but anyway there must still be a Coward which you’re and your end might also be poison ode

Re: Full Meaning Of SWAT, By Peter Okoye by ibedun: 10:58pm On Oct 19, 2020
Re: Full Meaning Of SWAT, By Peter Okoye by ibedun: 10:59pm On Oct 19, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ada Jesus’ Death: Rita Edochie Reacts To Backlash / Proof That Dangote Reconciled Olamide And DonJazzy. (Photos) / Escoba Smith Throws Money At E-Money's Birthday Party (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.