Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,224 members, 7,836,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

Please Guys I Need Your Advice Now - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Guys I Need Your Advice Now (545 Views)

I'm So Grateful To Nairalanders. I Took Their Advice Now See My Nyash(photo) / Take Advice Now, Else Age Will Advice You Later / The Guys I Want Vs The Guy That Wants Me - Lady Says (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Guys I Need Your Advice Now by Nobody: 9:47pm On Oct 13, 2020
Please guys I need your advice, there's this girl that Im in love with, she doesn't use to call me I'm the only one that used to call her, she said that I should stop calling her sweet name like my love and baby if I'm texting her on whatsapp,that I should just called her name instead of my love, I ask her why she said that she doesn't like it, when ever I sent her love massage on whatsapp she will not reply, she will tell me that she has a boyfriend today, tomorrow she will say she doesn't have please what should I do, should I forgot about her or continue
Re: Please Guys I Need Your Advice Now by Oblongata: 9:50pm On Oct 13, 2020
Forgotted her

3 Likes

Re: Please Guys I Need Your Advice Now by wisdomukwuru(m): 9:51pm On Oct 13, 2020
Live her alone.. She never like you yet..
Go get your self a g life

1 Like

Re: Please Guys I Need Your Advice Now by drezzyx(m): 9:55pm On Oct 13, 2020
Next topic plz.

I have no tym to waste on girls .

1 Like

Re: Please Guys I Need Your Advice Now by drezzyx(m): 9:57pm On Oct 13, 2020
Oblongata:
Forgotted her
See grammer.
Re: Please Guys I Need Your Advice Now by Holumhidey(m): 9:57pm On Oct 13, 2020
simp

2 Likes

Re: Please Guys I Need Your Advice Now by Nobody: 9:59pm On Oct 13, 2020
Perhaps she doesn't love you, or she is not so sure about it, so give her some space.
Sometimes you don't have to force things to happen. give her some space, and if she really loves you, she will definitely come back to you
Re: Please Guys I Need Your Advice Now by Terryindeed: 9:59pm On Oct 13, 2020
it shows that you are not a Man, grow up and make money and watch her call you sweet names.

Leave small Girls alone and face your life, make money and buy a car.

Thank me later !!

1 Like

Re: Please Guys I Need Your Advice Now by xolocious(m): 10:00pm On Oct 13, 2020
I just get one question for you... Dont see it as an insult though coz i mean no harm.
When u go like to get sense?
With an answer to this question, it will be easier to profer solution to you.
Re: Please Guys I Need Your Advice Now by WrittyWritter(f): 10:55pm On Oct 13, 2020
Pls how old are u ..seriously see d way d girl dey take u play comfarm football lipsrsealed..oga pls don't come on disturb us with all dis childish luv jare. angry.

And plus dis post fake I just saw a post just like dis today.. u just added d she has a bf part grin..mtcheeeeew..
Re: Please Guys I Need Your Advice Now by Nobody: 11:05pm On Oct 13, 2020
The simple truth that all commenters don't get is dat is either both of them are kid,,,,, or op is an amateur,,,,,

And it is so clear dat that girl get sense pass op,,,,,,,,,,,wink
Re: Please Guys I Need Your Advice Now by Nobody: 11:23pm On Oct 13, 2020
Xoly:
Perhaps she doesn't love you, or she is not so sure about it, so give her some space.
Sometimes you don't have to force things to happen. give her some space, and if she really loves you, she will definitely come back to you
, how long should I give her some space
Re: Please Guys I Need Your Advice Now by Veezy4u(m): 4:20am On Oct 14, 2020
Next pls

Re: Please Guys I Need Your Advice Now by Nobody: 4:28am On Oct 14, 2020
Kokorokomaster:
Please guys I need your advice, there's this girl that Im in love with, she doesn't use to call me I'm the only one that used to call her, she said that I should stop calling her sweet name like my love and baby if I'm texting her on whatsapp,that I should just called her name instead of my love, I ask her why she said that she doesn't like it, when ever I sent her love massage on whatsapp she will not reply, she will tell me that she has a boyfriend today, tomorrow she will say she doesn't have please what should I do, should I forgot about her or continue

She is wishy-washy forget about her, a matured lady will tell you what she wants in a relationship. You need to learn to respect yourself and know when to cut loose from time wasters. it's not that hard unless you have a low self-esteem.
Re: Please Guys I Need Your Advice Now by bethel13593: 7:10am On Oct 14, 2020
Live her alone.. She never like you yet..Go get your self a g life

(1) (Reply)

9 Things A Man Only Does When He’s Really In Love / Fun Things To Do In A Sex-free Relationship / Check Out The Backide Of Curvy Model "Moesha Boduong" In This Twerk Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.