Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,173 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

Take Advice Now, Else Age Will Advice You Later - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Take Advice Now, Else Age Will Advice You Later (804 Views)

I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? / I'm So Grateful To Nairalanders. I Took Their Advice Now See My Nyash(photo) / Guys, At What Age Will Your Tie The Knot? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Take Advice Now, Else Age Will Advice You Later by Nobody: 12:31pm On May 31, 2021
"I don't give a damn, I don't take shit, I can't bow for anybody, I can't just fall for any guy, I know my class, i love you let's just be friends, I have made up my mind, I will say it as it is, I must say my church mind, I will block you if you try me etc"...... All these may be reviewed later when your age starts adding up. If you said the above easily in your 20s, you may not be able to say it easily at some points in your 30s, especially if you are unmarried, and especially if you are a lady....... Be wise!!
Re: Take Advice Now, Else Age Will Advice You Later by Fisher400: 12:43pm On May 31, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Take Advice Now, Else Age Will Advice You Later by bigpicture001: 2:01pm On May 31, 2021
I love thia thread...a very true to the bone thread..alot of ladies will hate this citing alot of rights to this and that
Re: Take Advice Now, Else Age Will Advice You Later by Nobody: 6:38pm On May 31, 2021
bigpicture001:
I love thia thread...a very true to the bone thread..alot of ladies will hate this citing alot of rights to this and that
It's food for thought...
Re: Take Advice Now, Else Age Will Advice You Later by Kolena: 6:54pm On May 31, 2021
A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Take Advice Now, Else Age Will Advice You Later by Nobody: 8:32pm On May 31, 2021
Kolena:
A word is enough for the wise.
yah

(1) (Reply)

Spiritual Attack After Eating Mama Put Rice / Bbnaija: I've Played Romantic Scenes With People's Wives..to Pays The Bills-Boma / The 11th Man Theory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.