Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,674 members, 7,959,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 09:47 AM

#EndSARSProtest: 'Nigeria Has No President' - Farooq Kperogi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #EndSARSProtest: 'Nigeria Has No President' - Farooq Kperogi (30027 Views)

Restructuring: No President Can Solve Nigeria Problem Without Doing This / Masari: No President Better Than Buhari Since Nigeria’s Amalgamation In 1914 / No President Who Emerges From The PDP Can Succeed- Donald Duke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #EndSARSProtest: 'Nigeria Has No President' - Farooq Kperogi by Chiedu4Trump: 3:21am On Oct 14, 2020
Once its not cows,Buhari no care

4 Likes

Re: #EndSARSProtest: 'Nigeria Has No President' - Farooq Kperogi by thesilentman(m): 3:52am On Oct 14, 2020
More reason this government ought to be ousted.

4 Likes

Re: #EndSARSProtest: 'Nigeria Has No President' - Farooq Kperogi by NGpatriot: 4:28am On Oct 14, 2020
Protesters went to Sanwo Olu to present their demands, Sanwo Olu went to Abuja to present protesters demands, but as usual, the propaganda and divisive self serving people changed the story to fit their own self serving agenda and narratives that Sanwo Olu went to go brief the president on what the IG should do?

Is it not all over the news when Sawo Olu flew to Abuja and the reason why he went to Abuja? Didn't the IG briefed the president already or Sanwo Olu is the IG carrying instructions from Lagos?

It's perfectly OK to have political differences or even to hate the president, but for this old man making up silly stories like a juvenile and a disgruntled element is very unfortunate.

Sometimes I wonder what these lying and despicable characters.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: #EndSARSProtest: 'Nigeria Has No President' - Farooq Kperogi by orisa37: 5:18am On Oct 14, 2020
BUHARI will liquidate NIGERIA.

4 Likes

Re: #EndSARSProtest: 'Nigeria Has No President' - Farooq Kperogi by abidoye21722: 6:03am On Oct 14, 2020
:Abeg who don notice say MANNABBQGRILZZ no come dey defend Buhari these days abi dem don ban am
Re: #EndSARSProtest: 'Nigeria Has No President' - Farooq Kperogi by Karemarealty288(m): 6:09am On Oct 14, 2020
Iyajelili:
Nice kit for SWAT

This is the SWAT you see.

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARSProtest: 'Nigeria Has No President' - Farooq Kperogi by Nobody: 6:14am On Oct 14, 2020
Buhari is a disgrace

3 Likes

Re: #EndSARSProtest: 'Nigeria Has No President' - Farooq Kperogi by Nobody: 6:15am On Oct 14, 2020
NGpatriot:
Protesters went to Sanwo Olu to present their demands, Sanwo Olu went to Abuja to present protesters demands, but as usual, the propaganda and divisive self serving people changed the story to fit their own self serving agenda and narratives that Sanwo Olu went to go brief the president on what the IG should do?

Is it not all over the news when Sawo Olu flew to Abuja and the reason why he went to Abuja? Didn't the IG briefed the president already or Sanwo Olu is the IG carrying instructions from Lagos?

It's perfectly OK to have political differences or even to hate the president, but for this old man making up silly stories like a juvenile and a disgruntled element is very unfortunate.

Sometimes I wonder what these lying and despicable characters.

Buhari is a disgrace

4 Likes

Re: #EndSARSProtest: 'Nigeria Has No President' - Farooq Kperogi by junketer(m): 6:17am On Oct 14, 2020
kilonshele101:

the last time I checked ,there's freedom of association in our constitution.

the fact that you choose not to associate with buhari doesn't mean it's mandatory for him too not to , you don't expect people to have the same mentality like you, that's what makes human.

some (I can't say majority) of Nigerians including myself are not satisfied with the state of our nation, but just like him, it disgusts me too the way some people dish out unnecessary hatred for Buhari and blame him for everything without holding any of the 774 LGA chairmen who are the closest to the people of the 3 levels of govt or the governors who have almost the same functions as the president except the ones in the exclusive list. should 1 old man be blamed for the failure of all the 3 levels of govt, the failure of all the 3 arms of govt ,for the failure of a failed system that has being failing for over 50 years before assuming the post. we might be divided deep down, but we all need raised above tribal/religious sentiment when it comes to matters that involve collective efforts and stop the blame/victim game. we should criticize bad policies like his recent INEC appointment when we see one and stop unnecessary hatred undecided
nobody is hating on Buhari. He is supposed to be the president of Nigeria, isn't he?. You talk about a 50 years old system but Buhari is the head of that system now, he is in the best position to change that system. My friend it doesn't matter who is the president, if a president does good, people will sing his praises and if he does bad people will pounce on him and right now Buhari as the president has plunged Nigerians into one misery after another. So what do you expect the people to do? Sing his praises?
Abegiii

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: #EndSARSProtest: 'Nigeria Has No President' - Farooq Kperogi by nitoriolohun(m): 6:27am On Oct 14, 2020
kilonshele101:

the last time I checked ,there's freedom of association in our constitution.

the fact that you choose not to associate with buhari doesn't mean it's mandatory for him too not to , you don't expect people to have the same mentality like you, that's what makes human.

some (I can't say majority) of Nigerians including myself are not satisfied with the state of our nation, but just like him, it disgusts me too the way some people dish out unnecessary hatred for Buhari and blame him for everything without holding any of the 774 LGA chairmen who are the closest to the people of the 3 levels of govt or the governors who have almost the same functions as the president except the ones in the exclusive list. should 1 old man be blamed for the failure of all the 3 levels of govt, the failure of all the 3 arms of govt ,for the failure of a failed system that has being failing for over 50 years before assuming the post. we might be divided deep down, but we all need raised above tribal/religious sentiment when it comes to matters that involve collective efforts and stop the blame/victim game. we should criticize bad policies like his recent INEC appointment when we see one and stop unnecessary hatred undecided

No buhari takes all blames because that's how it rolls

Was buhari not aware of other tiers of government when he was busy running his mouth like water colour on Jonathan and his administration?

Sentiment apart buhari is a collosal failure and must be hold responsible for his utterances, he deserves all the bashing when he was parading himself like Messiah nko !!!
I hate nonsense.

14 Likes

Re: #EndSARSProtest: 'Nigeria Has No President' - Farooq Kperogi by Madmohamed419(m): 6:30am On Oct 14, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
Abeg who don notice say MANNABBQGRILZZ no come dey defend Buhari these days

abi dem don ban am
I ban him or her.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARSProtest: 'Nigeria Has No President' - Farooq Kperogi by NGpatriot: 6:32am On Oct 14, 2020
kokaneprodigy:

Buhari is a disgrace

You yourself sound like a disgrace.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: #EndSARSProtest: 'Nigeria Has No President' - Farooq Kperogi by Nobody: 6:35am On Oct 14, 2020
NGpatriot:

You yourself sound like a disgrace.
Say whatever makes you justify ur 30k stipend

10 Likes

Re: #EndSARSProtest: 'Nigeria Has No President' - Farooq Kperogi by NGpatriot: 6:47am On Oct 14, 2020
kokaneprodigy:

Say whatever makes you justify ur 30k stipend

You are free to rant and shout whatever makes you justify your 10 kobo stipend.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #EndSARSProtest: 'Nigeria Has No President' - Farooq Kperogi by ILoveDemMANNA: 7:12am On Oct 14, 2020
JAMO84:
This useless professor, even his students don't know what to do with him. Buhari has been his priority for five years and counting.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: #EndSARSProtest: 'Nigeria Has No President' - Farooq Kperogi by FeloniousFelon: 7:39am On Oct 14, 2020
Buhari knows exactly what he is doing

It is only fools that can not comprehend the sadism that Buhari operates on.

The man nah real crase man according to Fela.

7 Likes

Re: #EndSARSProtest: 'Nigeria Has No President' - Farooq Kperogi by ruggedtimi(m): 7:45am On Oct 14, 2020
Damn!! No single address from the president concerning the protest. We have a ceremonial leader.

5 Likes

Re: #EndSARSProtest: 'Nigeria Has No President' - Farooq Kperogi by kilonshele101(m): 8:56am On Oct 14, 2020
nitoriolohun:

No buhari takes all blames because that's how it rolls

Was buhari not aware of other tiers of government when he was busy running his mouth like water colour on Jonathan and his administration?

Sentiment apart buhari is a collosal failure and must be hold responsible for his utterances, he deserves all the bashing when he was parading himself like Messiah nko !!!
I hate nonsense.

lol, that's how what rolls?
anyway freedom of expression is entrenched in our constitution and the real power belongs to the people in a Democratic setting, so we're free to voice out our individual and collective displeasures .

but if you ask me, I will tell you that though blaming GEJ for everything is an obvious sigh of incompetency, but it isn't wrong to blame PDP who have been in control of all tiers and arms of government since we're back to civil rule and yet failed us though I can mention some of their ground breaking projects that I'm proud of but their failure is way more than their success ,that's why we desperately voted them out. APC under Buhari is performing below our expectations but sentiment apart I'm still not ready for another PDP Marathon especially under atiku, I Also hate nonsense.

Anyway, may Lord see us through

4 Likes

Re: #EndSARSProtest: 'Nigeria Has No President' - Farooq Kperogi by Omooba77: 8:57am On Oct 14, 2020
We are shocked to read this from a Professor.... Waiting for the usual response.....
Re: #EndSARSProtest: 'Nigeria Has No President' - Farooq Kperogi by kilonshele101(m): 9:13am On Oct 14, 2020
Re: #EndSARSProtest: 'Nigeria Has No President' - Farooq Kperogi by kilonshele101(m): 9:16am On Oct 14, 2020
junketer:
nobody is hating on Buhari. He is supposed to be the president of Nigeria, isn't he?. You talk about a 50 years old system but Buhari is the head of that system now, he is in the best position to change that system. My friend it doesn't matter who is the president, if a president does good, people will sing his praises and if he does bad people will pounce on him and right now Buhari as the president has plunged Nigerians into one misery after another. So what do you expect the people to do? Sing his praises?
Abegiii

I think what you don't understand is that the fact that some set of people who dominant our cyberspace are saying buhari failed means that he really failed.

I can remember the saying "the majority will always have their way and the minority will always have their say" it's a strong feature of a strong democracy --- pol 101

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARSProtest: 'Nigeria Has No President' - Farooq Kperogi by Royalfurnitures: 9:28am On Oct 14, 2020
The country is on auto pilot

Your home is incomplete without good quality furniture thats why we are here for you
Re: #EndSARSProtest: 'Nigeria Has No President' - Farooq Kperogi by Hoojay(f): 9:29am On Oct 14, 2020
Do we have one?

1 Like

Re: #EndSARSProtest: 'Nigeria Has No President' - Farooq Kperogi by oluwaseunamos33(m): 9:29am On Oct 14, 2020
yes it's true Nigeria has no president but HEAD OF STATE
Re: #EndSARSProtest: 'Nigeria Has No President' - Farooq Kperogi by tot(f): 9:30am On Oct 14, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
Abeg who don notice say MANNABBQGRILZZ no come dey defend Buhari these days

abi dem don ban am

He has new monikers. Still the same nuisance posts all over the place.
Re: #EndSARSProtest: 'Nigeria Has No President' - Farooq Kperogi by Vikynas: 9:30am On Oct 14, 2020
Dismantle this country into pieces i need my share to better my life
Re: #EndSARSProtest: 'Nigeria Has No President' - Farooq Kperogi by Zicole(m): 9:30am On Oct 14, 2020
This one off me
Re: #EndSARSProtest: 'Nigeria Has No President' - Farooq Kperogi by superCleanworks(m): 9:31am On Oct 14, 2020
i don die ohhhhhhh

BREATHING MANNEQUIN

ABEG WHICH KAIN 600 HIT COMBO BE THIS?
Re: #EndSARSProtest: 'Nigeria Has No President' - Farooq Kperogi by easyboycom(m): 9:31am On Oct 14, 2020
Don't load it nau shey we tell you say we no know ni

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lagos #EndSARS Panel Awards N10m To Kolade Johnson’s Family / APC Presidential Campaign Council Reacts To Offensive Video By Mr Peter Obi / Remote, Immediate Causes Of Crimes, Insecurity And Instability In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.