Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:00 PM

#EndSARSProtest: 'Nigeria Has No President' - Farooq Kperogi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #EndSARSProtest: 'Nigeria Has No President' - Farooq Kperogi (29848 Views)

Restructuring: No President Can Solve Nigeria Problem Without Doing This / Masari: No President Better Than Buhari Since Nigeria’s Amalgamation In 1914 / No President Who Emerges From The PDP Can Succeed- Donald Duke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #EndSARSProtest: 'Nigeria Has No President' - Farooq Kperogi by Butoneday2(m): 9:35am On Oct 14, 2020
xtianchris:
This one strong
nothing is strong there he is saying the truth. What we have in Aso rock is ninja mask wearer

1 Like

Re: #EndSARSProtest: 'Nigeria Has No President' - Farooq Kperogi by ajilegend(m): 9:35am On Oct 14, 2020
We have a mannequin president in Nigeria
Re: #EndSARSProtest: 'Nigeria Has No President' - Farooq Kperogi by openuniversity5: 9:36am On Oct 14, 2020
This man seem to be talking in the direction of Nnadi Kanu. Does it mean Nnadi Kanu is right?

This protests would reveal lots of things in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARSProtest: 'Nigeria Has No President' - Farooq Kperogi by 12345baba(m): 9:36am On Oct 14, 2020
This one hard o
Re: #EndSARSProtest: 'Nigeria Has No President' - Farooq Kperogi by ayenale1(m): 9:36am On Oct 14, 2020
If na me dem pour all this adjective on, i'll resign immediately...dis man collect award for insultation

1 Like

Re: #EndSARSProtest: 'Nigeria Has No President' - Farooq Kperogi by nitoriolohun(m): 9:37am On Oct 14, 2020
kilonshele101:

lol, that's how what rolls?
anyway freedom of expression is entrenched in our constitution and the real power belongs to the people in a Democratic setting, so we're free to voice out our individual and collective displeasures .

but if you ask me, I will tell you that though blaming GEJ for everything is an obvious sigh of incompetency, but it isn't wrong to blame PDP who have been in control of all tiers and arms of government since we're back to civil rule and yet failed us though I can mention some of their ground breaking projects that I'm proud of but their failure is way more than their success ,that's why we desperately voted them out. APC under Buhari is performing below our expectations but sentiment apart I'm still not ready for another PDP Marathon especially under atiku, I Also hate nonsense.

Anyway, may Lord see us through

Amen oooo, You got me cracked up with you hate nonsense too.

Honestly I am non partisan although a better part of me is okay with PDP policies but I don't really care who is in power so far I can live a good life and I think that's not too much to ask for.

We av the resources but this people are just something else. Honestly it's unfair, just take a look at the number of people available for the protest on a normal working day. It shows the level of unemployment, frustration and hopelessness

You can't start your life from scratch in peace. Everybody is bent on outsmarting the other to make a living.

We need God to heal this land and hence commit our resources into a visionary leader and a renown technocrat with a full understanding of developmental economics n social welfarism devoid of nepotism for party members

Governance is not about empty promises but a good blue print of economic realities n how to implement it.
Buhari only use Nigerian who couldn't read btw the lines to be among the long serving leader in the history of Nigeria and to have himself and his family take pictures inside private jet and be able to afford that his boy powerbike to groove around

In other news one dollar is now one naira . ���

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARSProtest: 'Nigeria Has No President' - Farooq Kperogi by Nobody: 9:38am On Oct 14, 2020
This shows that this man is not very clever,always resulting to insults to make a common point
Re: #EndSARSProtest: 'Nigeria Has No President' - Farooq Kperogi by MosayA: 9:39am On Oct 14, 2020
This one strong o

But there is truth in it anyway because his (the president) action and inaction speaks louder!
Re: #EndSARSProtest: 'Nigeria Has No President' - Farooq Kperogi by daddio(m): 9:40am On Oct 14, 2020
Omooba77:
...He isn't even aware he's alive.

EMI MIMO

4 Likes

Re: #EndSARSProtest: 'Nigeria Has No President' - Farooq Kperogi by walkwithgod(m): 9:40am On Oct 14, 2020
We have a mannequin as a president.

He doesn't even know what is going on talkless of governing the affairs of a nation.
Re: #EndSARSProtest: 'Nigeria Has No President' - Farooq Kperogi by Nobody: 9:41am On Oct 14, 2020
shocked nawao
Re: #EndSARSProtest: 'Nigeria Has No President' - Farooq Kperogi by Teejay13(m): 9:42am On Oct 14, 2020
The whole matter tire me, honestly speaking.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #EndSARSProtest: 'Nigeria Has No President' - Farooq Kperogi by sweetrace(f): 9:42am On Oct 14, 2020
What kind of diatribe is this one spewing? Nigeria has a President and his name is Muhammadu Buhari.
Re: #EndSARSProtest: 'Nigeria Has No President' - Farooq Kperogi by Incandescent(m): 9:42am On Oct 14, 2020
This one weak me cheesy
Re: #EndSARSProtest: 'Nigeria Has No President' - Farooq Kperogi by Hoojay(f): 9:43am On Oct 14, 2020
Oh yea
Re: #EndSARSProtest: 'Nigeria Has No President' - Farooq Kperogi by NofiuFade(m): 9:43am On Oct 14, 2020
Something is fishing Nigeria youths pls shy your eyes, as of now we cannot tell maybe the current movement is for better or for worse, make una take it easy oO
Re: #EndSARSProtest: 'Nigeria Has No President' - Farooq Kperogi by darediamond(m): 9:43am On Oct 14, 2020
slivertongue:
You have an insentient, breathing mannequin in Aso Rock masquerading as "president."

The Truth Is THE BUHARI OF 1980's is ACTUALLY DEAD!![i][/i]

MAY GOD BLESS NNAMDI KANU!!

May God Bless BIAFRA LAND!!

ODUDUWA A GBE WA OO A GBE EYIN NA OO!!!

IGBO BI IGBO, NMA MANU!!!

1 Like

Re: #EndSARSProtest: 'Nigeria Has No President' - Farooq Kperogi by Samir678: 9:43am On Oct 14, 2020
Great content i liked it. Also visit https://www.adhikarisamir.com.np/
Re: #EndSARSProtest: 'Nigeria Has No President' - Farooq Kperogi by Nobody: 9:45am On Oct 14, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
Abeg who don notice say MANNABBQGRILZZ no come dey defend Buhari these days

abi dem don ban am

I done even use eye find am tire ooo

1 Like

Re: #EndSARSProtest: 'Nigeria Has No President' - Farooq Kperogi by seguntijan(m): 9:45am On Oct 14, 2020
One fact that must never ever be ignored is that you cannot get a police that is better than the citizens of a country.

Same way you cannot get politicians better than the citizen.

The police and politicians are citizens too. You cannot give what you do not have.

You want CHANGE. Good! The question is, do you want to change by COOPERATION or by COERCION.

The British police behave like the British citizens. The American police have the character of the American people.

We cannot have the kind of British Police emerge from the Nigerian character.

Welfare aside. It is a character issue. Does being well remunerated prevent our legislators from dipping their hands in the cookie jar?

1 Like

Re: #EndSARSProtest: 'Nigeria Has No President' - Farooq Kperogi by Nobody: 9:46am On Oct 14, 2020
TinubuGoQuench:

He uses different accounts You'll easily know when you see any post from his alternate accounts

It's like he's even the one using the "ILOVEDEMMANNA" account now.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARSProtest: 'Nigeria Has No President' - Farooq Kperogi by K4daniel: 9:47am On Oct 14, 2020
If FG did not manage this thing well it could lead to the unexpected.

The anger on the street is more than ENDSARS protests.

BTW: Why are lecturers still on strike? FG should resolve it let student go back to sch.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #EndSARSProtest: 'Nigeria Has No President' - Farooq Kperogi by Vivian16: 9:47am On Oct 14, 2020
[quote author=junketer post=94921052] nobody is hating on Buhari. He is supposed to be the president of Nigeria, isn't he?. You talk about a 50 years old system but Buhari is the head of that system now, he is in the best position to change that system. My friend it doesn't matter who is the president, if a president does good, people will sing his praises and if he does bad people will pounce on him and right now Buhari as the president has plunged Nigerians into one misery after another. So what do you expect the people to do? Sing his praises?
Abegiii[/quote Why you dey answer the hypocrite? you never know say truth dey purge them.
Re: #EndSARSProtest: 'Nigeria Has No President' - Farooq Kperogi by freeborn02: 9:47am On Oct 14, 2020
JAMO84:
This useless professor, even his students don't know what to do with him. Buhari has been his priority for five years and counting.

If the poor leadership of someone who calls himself your president is not your concern, then you are disgrace to humanity, an entity to be earmarked for eternal destruction.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARSProtest: 'Nigeria Has No President' - Farooq Kperogi by nairaman66(m): 9:48am On Oct 14, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
Abeg who don notice say MANNABBQGRILZZ no come dey defend Buhari these days

abi dem don ban am

Dem Dey owe am.. Be like na pay before service him dey do grin grin

1 Like

Re: #EndSARSProtest: 'Nigeria Has No President' - Farooq Kperogi by jericco1(m): 9:49am On Oct 14, 2020
He is just a professional puppet
Re: #EndSARSProtest: 'Nigeria Has No President' - Farooq Kperogi by Monjerk: 9:49am On Oct 14, 2020
This finishing is strong.

I hope the man has secure himself very well, if not the government might take him down.

This criticism is very strong and embarrassing to the presidency.

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARSProtest: 'Nigeria Has No President' - Farooq Kperogi by nairaman66(m): 9:49am On Oct 14, 2020
chatinent:
“He isn't even aware he's alive.”

Knockout punch!!

grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #EndSARSProtest: 'Nigeria Has No President' - Farooq Kperogi by SexytorresE(f): 9:50am On Oct 14, 2020
slivertongue:
You have an insentient, breathing mannequin in Aso Rock masquerading as "president."
this part got me real deep grin

1 Like

Re: #EndSARSProtest: 'Nigeria Has No President' - Farooq Kperogi by engrchykae(m): 9:52am On Oct 14, 2020
gwafaeziokwu:

Open secret. What we have instead is the presidency.

It is the reason the service chiefs cannot be removed. Only the CIC can give such order to the armed forces because he commands them. grin

Good morning Nigerians

a man who happens to be in the know once asked"and who is the presidency?"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ex-CBN Staff Forfeits TEEDEK Polytechnic To Government [Photos] / IPOB Plots Protest At White House As Buhari Visits Trump / Senator Ademola Adeleke Twerking: Davido Says Man In Viral Video Not Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.