Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:49 AM

#EndSARSProtest: 'Nigeria Has No President' - Farooq Kperogi - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #EndSARSProtest: 'Nigeria Has No President' - Farooq Kperogi (29849 Views)

Restructuring: No President Can Solve Nigeria Problem Without Doing This / Masari: No President Better Than Buhari Since Nigeria’s Amalgamation In 1914 / No President Who Emerges From The PDP Can Succeed- Donald Duke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #EndSARSProtest: 'Nigeria Has No President' - Farooq Kperogi by swedbase(m): 3:41pm On Oct 14, 2020
Yobabad:
. You must be a member of YMM (Yoruba Muslims Miscreants) no dought

grin grin grin
Re: #EndSARSProtest: 'Nigeria Has No President' - Farooq Kperogi by swedbase(m): 3:44pm On Oct 14, 2020
We told them that the man in there is called Aminu Al Jubril from Sudan they refused to listen. grin
Re: #EndSARSProtest: 'Nigeria Has No President' - Farooq Kperogi by NGpatriot: 4:13pm On Oct 14, 2020
Marine54:
Stop supporting mediocrity ! Bleep off.

Mediocrity is when you think you have special rights and powers to dictate to other people who and what to support.

Look in the mirror for mediocrity, that's if you even know the meaning of mediocrity.
Re: #EndSARSProtest: 'Nigeria Has No President' - Farooq Kperogi by Nobody: 5:06pm On Oct 14, 2020
bishop4life:
this is why we are here today.
everyone thinks buhari doesn't know what he is doing.

I stopped believing this after 2019 election campaign

I believe you.

When he released his usual pre-elections threats and 4+4 sign.

You will know a man is alive but self concentrated and cares about nobody else but himself.

What was the main text of his 2015 swear-in speech? I belong to.................
Re: #EndSARSProtest: 'Nigeria Has No President' - Farooq Kperogi by Nobody: 5:08pm On Oct 14, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
Abeg who don notice say MANNABBQGRILZZ no come dey defend Buhari these days

abi dem don ban am

Who is silvernogold ?

Who is welovethemMANNA ?

He changed monicker. Read well, you will pick up his style of writing.
Re: #EndSARSProtest: 'Nigeria Has No President' - Farooq Kperogi by Godasco: 6:32pm On Oct 14, 2020
Buhari har long died. Numerous evidence has been given to proof that fact.
But wait a minute!. Have you ever asked yourself : why haven't they charge Namdi Kanu to court for alleging that Nigeria president is dead. He would have spent the rest of his life in jail. But they are not!?. Why?? Because if they do, they'll be exposed
Re: #EndSARSProtest: 'Nigeria Has No President' - Farooq Kperogi by rummmy: 7:36pm On Oct 14, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
Like this moniker above me. wink

Ehen cheesy e be like say Buhari dey pay that guy money ooo. I just dey wonder how the guy dey spend 24 hours a day to dey defend Buhari.
not only him, seunmsg and many others
Re: #EndSARSProtest: 'Nigeria Has No President' - Farooq Kperogi by kilonshele101(m): 7:44pm On Oct 14, 2020
Sunnyja:
Why didn't you write this during GEJ's era?!

The right question should be 'did you also say this during GEJ's era?' Coz you have no idea
Re: #EndSARSProtest: 'Nigeria Has No President' - Farooq Kperogi by seunmsg(m): 7:51pm On Oct 14, 2020
rummmy:
not only him, seunmsg and many others

Do you want to join us? 30k no be small money o. I don take my own buy motor build house. Think am well before you say no o.
Re: #EndSARSProtest: 'Nigeria Has No President' - Farooq Kperogi by kilonshele101(m): 8:10pm On Oct 14, 2020
lenghtinny:

Oga park well....

You are even worse off trying to make excuses for this govt that lacks magnitude or direction....

We should start blaming the 774 LG chairmen that gets crumb from the national cake while we exonerate Buhari who happens to be the one cutting the cake.

When time reach to share monthly allocation money from the federation account, how many local govt chairman you dey see inside room with them...

LG chairmen can’t even occupy the position in peace... They have to do “Yes ma, yes sir” to get there.. What kind of power or influence do you expect them to wield in the real state of things...

All over the world even outside Africa, the main man always take the bulk of the blame because he’s the number one citizen and bulk falls on his table.

Buhari cannot continue to feed fat on Nigeria’s accounts while you guys play blame game....

He failed... Just admit it and stop playing to the gallery with all this diversionary tactics...

He’s nothing but a lazy Nigerian president

Oga, you should be the one to park well.

Go read my post again, and come back to show me where I said you should blame LGA chairmen for everything and exonerate buhari. I was talking about unnecessary and baseless hatred like what you just did. you went to red mode at the mention of buhari so you didn't try to understand my post

when last did you hold the chairman you voted for in your LGA responsible. are they not part of government. go back to the constitution and check the 3 list the explains their functions.
you're probably not close to a LGA chairman so you don't know how they spend their allocation.

if you're not doing your duties as a citizen then you're not different from what you said buhari is
Re: #EndSARSProtest: 'Nigeria Has No President' - Farooq Kperogi by kilonshele101(m): 8:12pm On Oct 14, 2020
AustineJohn908:
Doing Jonathan's time in power, did you say this to the numerous people calling for his head? if not, then you're a hypocrite and shouldn't be listen to.
Just like Buhari, fashola, Tifnubu blamed Jonathan for everything...we are giving same to Buhari.

listen to yourself
Re: #EndSARSProtest: 'Nigeria Has No President' - Farooq Kperogi by AustineJohn908(m): 8:38pm On Oct 14, 2020
kilonshele101:

listen to yourself
Yes I did and I saw sense and me not licking anyone's ass

1 Like

Re: #EndSARSProtest: 'Nigeria Has No President' - Farooq Kperogi by lenghtinny(m): 8:42pm On Oct 14, 2020
kilonshele101:

Oga, you should be the one to park well.

Go read my post again, and come back to show me where I said you should blame LGA chairmen for everything and exonerate buhari. I was talking about unnecessary and baseless hatred like what you just did. you went to red mode at the mention of buhari so you didn't try to understand my post

when last did you hold the chairman you voted for in your LGA responsible. are they not part of government. go back to the constitution and check the 3 list the explains their functions.
you're probably not close to a LGA chairman so you don't know how they spend their allocation.

if you're not doing your duties as a citizen then you're not different from what you said buhari is

All I just want to ask you is when last did a credible local government election hold in Nigeria?

Abi you no come from Naija nii.... For Naija, Governor go use caretaker chairmen for over three years and then select chairmen through their state electoral commission few months to another election....

That aside, should we blame local government for the mismanagement, maladministration, nepotism, sectarianism, ethnic bigotry and flagrant disregard for the federal character which has become the logo of the govt.

Your moniker shows you be omoluabi like me... I hate it when I see my fellow yorubas trying to
babysit this obvious failure of a government...

We are known for calling a spade what it is until that Longman became president. The sh*t my people are taking from this buhari of a man, they can't take a quarter from Obasanjo even though it's glaring the fulani man isn't even a quarter as bright or vibrant as Obj.......

It's buhari's turn now, you suddenly realize there's something called unnecessary hate but people did worse to Jonathan and heaven did not fall... Infact Jonathan didn't get half of the grace and goodwill Buhari is getting despite being a monumental failure....

I don't know if it's because of Osinbajo or the 2023 presidency but I know that more yorubas need to speak up against this government because the havoc Buhari is wreaking now, sixteen years southern presidency cannot repair it.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARSProtest: 'Nigeria Has No President' - Farooq Kperogi by dasparrow: 9:08pm On Oct 14, 2020
The reason why this ENDSARS movement has gotten this serious is because Nigerians are tired. ENDSARS is just what broke the camel's back.

In Nigeria, no jobs for the youth, fulani herdsmen and Boko Haram terrorists are killing people left and right. Kidnapping is rampant. Power supply is abysmal yet they keep raising the cost of electricity.

Food prices are skyrocketing. Wages are low and are not keeping up with the rising cost of living. So, why wouldn't Nigerians be angry? Our people are done with suffering and smiling. Time to hit the streets.
Re: #EndSARSProtest: 'Nigeria Has No President' - Farooq Kperogi by DaniDani(m): 9:25pm On Oct 14, 2020
Omooba77:
I've said many times Nigeria has no president. You have an insentient, breathing mannequin in Aso Rock masquerading as "president." It was Sanwo-Olu who briefed Buhari on what d IGP would do on #EndSARSProtest. Buhari has no clue what's going on. He isn't even aware he's alive.

https://twitter.com/farooqkperogi/status/1316128288214069251

Lol. This man done finish. Every thing he said is irrefutable fact.
Re: #EndSARSProtest: 'Nigeria Has No President' - Farooq Kperogi by rummmy: 10:32pm On Oct 14, 2020
seunmsg:

Do you want to join us? 30k no be small money o. I don take my own buy motor build house. Think am well before you say no o.
add my name please, shebi is only to asslick him, I don't mind.
Re: #EndSARSProtest: 'Nigeria Has No President' - Farooq Kperogi by Onelove508: 6:35am On Oct 15, 2020
bishop4life:
this is why we are here today.
everyone thinks buhari doesn't know what he is doing.

I stopped believing this after 2019 election campaign

Before I do that , do you think Buhari is unaware of events around him?

I think he is aware, but not fully aware. those who he is not aware are just exaggerating and/or expressing the fact that he cares less.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Teacher, Saida Kaita Dies / IPOB Plots Protest At White House As Buhari Visits Trump / Senator Ademola Adeleke Twerking: Davido Says Man In Viral Video Not Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.