Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,370 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Vacancy- Grab That Job While You Are Still A Student - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancy- Grab That Job While You Are Still A Student (232 Views)

I Cannot Take Up That Job, N150,000 Monthly Salary Is Too Small! / Think Well Before You Take That Job!!! / Should I Quit My Job While I Haven't Got Another One? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy- Grab That Job While You Are Still A Student by hothire(f): 1:40am On Oct 14, 2020
If the foundations be destroyed, what can the righteous do? That passage is from the holy Scriptures.

When it comes to our university education, what kind of foundation are we laying for our future graduates? Are we preparing them for life after school? Is the foundation that our University Education provide really the foundation required to succeed in the Employment World? The #Curriculum used in this training is it the right one?

In this part of the world, people spend up to 6years in school, then the extra 1year compulsory National Service, which I actually call the #Rehearsal for the #Real world, before coming out to meet the surprise of their life. Nobody mentioned anything about how the World of Employment works, in all their years in school.

This Ebook talks about these faulty foundation used in preparing future Workers; and how these Undergraduates are not told that their counterparts who traveled abroad to study, using the appropriate Curriculum, will also come back to compete with them for the available jobs, having been well prepared for the purpose.

Be your Brother's Keeper by sharing the link to this Eye-opener to all the Students around you, so that they can gear up.
https://mailchi.mp/fe81fe30286b/free-ebook

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Now You Can Earn A Second Salary With 0$ Investment Everybody Is Talking About! / Once You Become An International Employee, You Get The FREEDOM / Abuja-vacancy For Graphics Designer/online Content Creator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.