Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,719 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:53 PM

5 Signs You're Not Ready For A Serious Relationship - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Signs You're Not Ready For A Serious Relationship (1610 Views)

Damn! This Thing Is Fire!!! If You're Not Doing This, You're Crazy [PIX] / She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready / Can You Allow Your Friend To Stay With Your Partner When You're Not Around? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: 5 Signs You're Not Ready For A Serious Relationship by chinchonglee(m): 5:44pm On Oct 14, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
This is great!

As for the other things you have to sort out, don't let it affect your peace.
Tackle them knowing that all is well, and i hope you get good outcomes.

I understand u perfectly on dis but bro if you search my heart right now, you will see I dnt av any other thing to sort out aside making money, as in real big money.

Maybe when i get to 33+ the pressure of getting married may come but... Till den am free

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Full Sex Scene In House Of Assembly, / Can A Lady Get Pregnant After Seen Her Period Without Sex?(photo) / Junior Doctor Knacking Nurse On Break (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.