Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,054 members, 7,838,678 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

Comparing Your Ex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Comparing Your Ex (1499 Views)

Can You Stay Friends With Your Ex? / If Your Ex Is Married But Still Wants You / Can you Date your Ex-Lover's Brother or Sister? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Comparing Your Ex by Nobody: 6:21am On Mar 07, 2011
Is it normal to compare your ex to your new boyfriend/girlfriend? How do you feel when your boyfriend,girlfriend or wife compares you with his/her ex? Does it mean you are not ready to date again? or still stuck on your ex?

Please I really need a honest answers no jokes
Re: Comparing Your Ex by vitool: 6:34am On Mar 07, 2011
Not a good idea bro. It makes ladies go gaga and I wouldn't want my ex to compare me with her ex.
Re: Comparing Your Ex by Ekpoma1: 6:43am On Mar 07, 2011
Each and every one of us is unique and special. There are some qualities i possess that my Ex gonna boost abt me 2 his current guy, that is if she has found one. I dnt lik my gal tellin me abt her Ex. It is none of my buziness.
Re: Comparing Your Ex by Nobody: 7:11am On Mar 07, 2011
Ekpoma1:

Each and every one of us is unique and special. There are some qualities i possess that my Ex gonna boost abt me 2 his current guy, that is if she has found one. I dnt lik my gal tellin me abt her Ex. It is none of my buziness.

OK

vitool:

Not a good idea bro. It makes ladies go gaga and I wouldn't want my ex to compare me with her ex.

K
Re: Comparing Your Ex by xxTosinvillexx: 7:30am On Mar 07, 2011
Its a normal thing, anybody can do that having dhat kind of thought within your mind but without letting it known to her/him but if she let it out of her mind by sayin this to you them drop her and face the next available who'll appreciate you better.
Re: Comparing Your Ex by alagha: 10:48am On Mar 07, 2011
women, sad sad
Re: Comparing Your Ex by Omolola1(f): 10:56am On Mar 07, 2011
Its kind of normal for a gurl to compare her current bf with her ex

But then,it is not healthy fora relationship coz it means u have not met her standards
Re: Comparing Your Ex by Dyt(f): 10:59am On Mar 07, 2011
I m me
he doesnt v compare me
n if he does
does nt v tell me
n if he s nt cool wt it
he jst jst 4k d hell off
Re: Comparing Your Ex by Nobody: 11:01am On Mar 07, 2011
Omolola1:

Its kind of normal for a gurl to compare her current bf with her ex

But then,it is not healthy fora relationship coz it means u have not met her standards

a girl who compares her guy with her ex simply does not know what she wants
and vice versa

if you admired your ex so much why is he/she an ex
whatever made you leave him is good enough to forget him and
build on what you have gone now.
Re: Comparing Your Ex by 197(f): 11:56am On Mar 07, 2011
alagha:

women, sad sad

women 2 angry angry
Re: Comparing Your Ex by xxTosinvillexx: 11:58am On Mar 07, 2011
U don land
Re: Comparing Your Ex by 197(f): 12:01pm On Mar 07, 2011
i just tire cheesy cheesy
Re: Comparing Your Ex by xxTosinvillexx: 12:16pm On Mar 07, 2011
Wat? u chop beans?
Re: Comparing Your Ex by 197(f): 12:26pm On Mar 07, 2011
im desperately looking 4 beans 2 eat
Re: Comparing Your Ex by xxTosinvillexx: 1:29pm On Mar 07, 2011
^Oyaa get in touch with Iya-Fausat at 123th broads street, birmingham, london for correct Bread and Beans.
Re: Comparing Your Ex by kaycrystal(m): 1:38pm On Mar 07, 2011
either we admit it or not, we always make such comparisons, not healthy for d relationship, but not totally out of place.
Re: Comparing Your Ex by tjskii(f): 1:39pm On Mar 07, 2011
yeah i do that all the time(in my mind of course)my current beau is so awesome,and i wonder ow i ever dated my ex tongue
Re: Comparing Your Ex by 197(f): 1:46pm On Mar 07, 2011
SMH
Re: Comparing Your Ex by tjskii(f): 1:52pm On Mar 07, 2011
smh right back at ya mister
Re: Comparing Your Ex by 197(f): 2:06pm On Mar 07, 2011
undecided undecided
Re: Comparing Your Ex by tjskii(f): 2:19pm On Mar 07, 2011
:p :p :p
Re: Comparing Your Ex by MrsChima(f): 3:02pm On Mar 07, 2011
Put it like this,

If you girl compared you with all of the kondos she sucked, bleeped, licked, rode on, laced with something, and made a mold out of it. Would you still be smiling afterward?
Re: Comparing Your Ex by kaycrystal(m): 4:06pm On Mar 07, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Put it like this,

If you girl compared you with all of the kondos she sucked, bleeped, licked, rode on, laced with something, and made a mold out of it. Would you still be smiling afterward?

if u are not too far on d scale, nothing to cry about cheesy cheesy
Re: Comparing Your Ex by googles: 4:12pm On Mar 07, 2011
yes I do and I tell my boyfriend hez way better than my ex.
Re: Comparing Your Ex by kaycrystal(m): 4:14pm On Mar 07, 2011
googles:

yes I do and I tell my boyfriend hez way better than my ex.

dats called the feel good therapy!!!
Re: Comparing Your Ex by googles: 4:16pm On Mar 07, 2011
kaycrystal:

dats called the feel good therapy!!!

no its "i tell it as it is therapy"

if my ex was dat good I would still be with him innit ?

and if my current wasnt better dan my ex I would be a fool again gerrit ?

so "its telling it as it is" sugar wink
Re: Comparing Your Ex by Nobody: 8:53pm On Mar 07, 2011
It sounds like you all don't see anything wrong in comparing you with ex.cool
Re: Comparing Your Ex by Mygoldie(f): 9:03pm On Mar 07, 2011
I can't stand people who compare people with their ex ,cause at the end of the day,if that so-called was that good,they wouldn't have been refer to as 'ex' in the first place.
Re: Comparing Your Ex by Nakele(f): 9:13pm On Mar 07, 2011
REALITY101:

Is it normal to compare your ex to your new boyfriend/girlfriend? How do you feel when your boyfriend,girlfriend or wife compares you with his/her ex? Does it mean you are not ready to date again? or still stuck on your ex?

Please I really need a honest answers no jokes

Its clear your gal is not entirely happy with you,,,,,,,,thers something that u are not doing grt,,,,, look around u, otherwise someone is gonna get her
Re: Comparing Your Ex by MrsChima(f): 9:17pm On Mar 07, 2011
REALITY101:

It sounds like you all don't see anything wrong in comparing you with ex.cool

I have told your brother that He is the best thing since sliced bread and I will never tell him what other exes have done that is irrelevant. I do not think it is important to compare exes just like Mygoldie said if the exes were all that they weren't be exes.

I am glad my ex is an ex because I got the best thing! cheesy My ex doesn't have shit on Mr. Chima and my baby knows that!
Re: Comparing Your Ex by MrsChima(f): 9:19pm On Mar 07, 2011
Mygoldie!

There is nothing like having a good black man that loves you and will do anything to make the world spin right? Amen!

I wouldn't trade my husband for no amount of money and I MEAN THAT!
Re: Comparing Your Ex by deniyor: 10:41pm On Mar 07, 2011
Never a good idea to compare you current with your ex. At least not outward or if you think your ex is better. Rule of thumb - Always date someone better than your ex otherwise you are with the wrong person. I believe you should always be with the best person for you.
My lady has no one one worthwhile to compare me with, so its all good.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Romance Section Reality Check & Peace Keeping / Can U Really Die For Your Lover?(real Death) / Why Girls Like To Dey Denge Poze...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.