Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,537 members, 7,819,921 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

Some People Made Billions From EndSARS Protest - Sowore - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Some People Made Billions From EndSARS Protest - Sowore (38788 Views)

Ekiti Court Remands Moyinoluwa Olowoyo For EndSARS Protest. Sowore Reacts / Nobody Can Stop #EndSARS Anniversary Protest – Sowore Dares Police / After Leading BUHARI MUST GO Protest, Sowore Was Caught In Buhari Train-Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some People Made Billions From EndSARS Protest - Sowore by Zetty177x: 4:28pm On Oct 14, 2020
MOLOTOVcockTAIL:
Sowore mention names or shut your decayed mouth

Sowore is two faced. Can't stand him

4 Likes

Re: Some People Made Billions From EndSARS Protest - Sowore by tot(f): 4:28pm On Oct 14, 2020
slivertongue:

he is an opportunist who sees nothing good in others

Exactly.

1 Like

Re: Some People Made Billions From EndSARS Protest - Sowore by Okoroawusa: 4:30pm On Oct 14, 2020
Okay!

So this is how he had been making billions from his own protests?

No wonder!

2 Likes

Re: Some People Made Billions From EndSARS Protest - Sowore by goodheart02(m): 4:30pm On Oct 14, 2020
WandaNara:
Their agents full this forum defending this evil administration because of chicken change.

Poverty die die die

And they will never succeed

2 Likes

Re: Some People Made Billions From EndSARS Protest - Sowore by AmbFmk: 4:32pm On Oct 14, 2020
That's men for you...

Meanwhile, once they eat dodo (banana), they may never be able to speak ododo (the truth).

All of us @ www.wealthonnet.com says backsliders will soon be punished.

1 Like

Re: Some People Made Billions From EndSARS Protest - Sowore by onegig(m): 4:33pm On Oct 14, 2020
Lies...

He should list the names of the so-called people.

1. He feels hurt that youths binned his Yellow/Orange berets Revolution now protesters.

What 99% protesters want is the end to Police brutality. We are still in a democracy and if Buhari is to be removed. It would be through Legal means or wait till 2023 and vote in another person.

And as for Sega...he seems to have a bit of Hero Complex. Yes you have doing good but you can't keep on disparaging the efforts of others and tagging them cults.

6 Likes

Re: Some People Made Billions From EndSARS Protest - Sowore by Eriokanmi: 4:34pm On Oct 14, 2020
MOLOTOVcockTAIL:
You must be living in the jungle to pretend as if you did not know what's been making the rounds lately. Segalink is one of them. Him and Aisha Yesufu were called for negotiation by the federal govt to end protest but aisha left the meeting in annoyance after she realised they were trying to bribe and silence them, saying she would never be a part of it. Tomorrow, somebody like Segalink would cite #ENDSARS as his achievement and would want to use same to have his way into the political arena after collecting so much. That's the problem we have in Nigeria. I cant wait to see the guy mobbed by the youths though it's most likely they surround him with security personnel , for now. but he can never escape justice. The era of conscience-buying is long gone. All the old fools we have in government are full of deceits. They need to leave because they are not fit anymore to govern. Their era is long gone.

7 Likes

Re: Some People Made Billions From EndSARS Protest - Sowore by fredoooooo: 4:34pm On Oct 14, 2020
Here we go
Re: Some People Made Billions From EndSARS Protest - Sowore by Nobody: 4:35pm On Oct 14, 2020
MOLOTOVcockTAIL:

Very decayed mouth o. Stinking to high heavens.

3 Likes

Re: Some People Made Billions From EndSARS Protest - Sowore by eejo(m): 4:35pm On Oct 14, 2020
Sowore is correct suddenly, no more ENDSARS on the internet and demonstrations just disappeared. Nigerian youths have been scammed once again and I knew it from the beginning.
Re: Some People Made Billions From EndSARS Protest - Sowore by UbaGwele: 4:36pm On Oct 14, 2020
This kind if nor be me do am then it ain't as good... At least the youths still dey protest... He wanted to be the center point but then...

3 Likes

Re: Some People Made Billions From EndSARS Protest - Sowore by anochuko01(m): 4:37pm On Oct 14, 2020
this guy should just shut up....
he isnt a solution to nigeria's problems as he is portraying to be

3 Likes

Re: Some People Made Billions From EndSARS Protest - Sowore by UbaGwele: 4:39pm On Oct 14, 2020
Okoroawusa:
Okay!

No wonder!

Exactly my thought... He thinks it revolution now abi...

2 Likes

Re: Some People Made Billions From EndSARS Protest - Sowore by Crenzywilliams(m): 4:41pm On Oct 14, 2020
Baba abeg shut-up, because you couldn't hijack it and make a name for yourself from it...your #revolutionnow# no loud reach!!! Rebrand am.

3 Likes

Re: Some People Made Billions From EndSARS Protest - Sowore by IamAsiri: 4:44pm On Oct 14, 2020
Macsjebs:
Chai, 2020 be like: 'Is there no one else' undecided undecided cry cry

So this is how this year dealt a heavy blow on my business cry cry cry
Despite all the reviews and recommendations Nairalanders posted on the thread on my signature, no one still interested in patronizing me cry cry cry
Chai, am I heading to the village? embarassed embarassed embarassed

You just make me laugh everytime with your commentsgrin. You sure do know a lot of ways to get people's attentions.

2 Likes

Re: Some People Made Billions From EndSARS Protest - Sowore by Starzo: 4:45pm On Oct 14, 2020
A very big fool u are
Enudapan:
Nah eh! No qualms

Sowore still in pains
After realizing his own revolution protest
No near our Endsars campaign half

Buh wetin concern me self
My own is to protest for that right of Nigerian
Youths especially those are making our ancestors proud B0mbing steadily weather
Anyone makes money from it or not
So sowore can go to hell with his or her own political protest
Re: Some People Made Billions From EndSARS Protest - Sowore by lexy2014: 4:47pm On Oct 14, 2020
Blackmoran:
its normal, I guess sowore is just been jealous because he is not in there shoes.... there is always a agenda for activist... but this end SARS I believe by next week we will all get bored and another story will be trending.
hence the only benefit I believe will come out of this protest will be no more business as usual again for the Nigerian police and other unit under it.

Do u think Sowore that if Sowore wanted money, he wouldn't have been able to posture himself before d FG and get money out of these protests?

1 Like

Re: Some People Made Billions From EndSARS Protest - Sowore by lexy2014: 4:48pm On Oct 14, 2020
Okoroawusa:
Okay!

No wonder!

Can u negate anything he said?
Re: Some People Made Billions From EndSARS Protest - Sowore by seanjy4konji: 4:48pm On Oct 14, 2020
They have started sending out thugs to disrupt protest...
Re: Some People Made Billions From EndSARS Protest - Sowore by Mintum: 4:50pm On Oct 14, 2020
Mention their names
Re: Some People Made Billions From EndSARS Protest - Sowore by lexy2014: 4:50pm On Oct 14, 2020
LostAddict1:
Sowore is crying up and down the media because they have refused him to be the face of the protest.

Who refused him to be d face of d protest?
Re: Some People Made Billions From EndSARS Protest - Sowore by Mintum: 4:51pm On Oct 14, 2020
Enudapan:
Nah eh! No qualms

Sowore still in pains
After realizing his own revolution protest
No near our Endsars campaign half

Buh wetin concern me self
My own is to protest for that right of Nigerian
Youths especially those are making our ancestors proud B0mbing steadily weather
Anyone makes money from it or not
So sowore can go to hell with his or her own political protest
You forgot to add that this is so unsophisticated grin

1 Like

Re: Some People Made Billions From EndSARS Protest - Sowore by lexy2014: 4:53pm On Oct 14, 2020
Arthurity1:
I don't believe this man one bit... The man is a liar that has been trying to divide the movement, then hijack it since day one of the protest.... Scheming worm, it is not going to work!

How's he lying?
Re: Some People Made Billions From EndSARS Protest - Sowore by Ghostmode2two(m): 4:53pm On Oct 14, 2020
Even during war people also make money. People make money from the difficult situations, it's very normal
Re: Some People Made Billions From EndSARS Protest - Sowore by lexy2014: 4:53pm On Oct 14, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some People Made Billions From EndSARS Protest - Sowore by Preshyrn: 4:54pm On Oct 14, 2020
Dansioligy:
well done Sowore, before I never liked this man, but right now.. I have seen the angle he is coming from and what he has been preaching since!

#RevolutionNow

Do not be deceived. Sowore is no better
Re: Some People Made Billions From EndSARS Protest - Sowore by sapientia(m): 4:59pm On Oct 14, 2020
Liar
Re: Some People Made Billions From EndSARS Protest - Sowore by olorunyomi13773: 5:01pm On Oct 14, 2020
:well done Sowore, before I never liked this man, but right now.. I have seen the angle he is coming from and what he has been preaching since!#RevolutionNowDo not be deceived. Sowore is no better

2 Likes

Re: Some People Made Billions From EndSARS Protest - Sowore by CanadianNaija: 5:01pm On Oct 14, 2020
Codedworld1:
Nigerians and corruption are like 5and6

Don’t believe him. He’s lying. All those old corrupt pretend activists are only upset because the youth refused to give them face in this out protest.

This protest has no leader, and it is not about anyone or here to massage any egos. Everyone has a part to play, they better fall in line or shut the f*ck up!

2 Likes

Re: Some People Made Billions From EndSARS Protest - Sowore by CanadianNaija: 5:03pm On Oct 14, 2020
lexy2014:

Do u think Sowore that if Sowore wanted money, he wouldn't have been able to posture himself before d FG and get money out of these protests?

He has gotten money already. He has no credibility anymore, because he decided to make revolution now about him rather than about Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Some People Made Billions From EndSARS Protest - Sowore by Nobody: 5:05pm On Oct 14, 2020
The Nigeria are so stupid, this money would be use to fund this protect once it turns into a revolution... Fg indirectly funding a revolution
Re: Some People Made Billions From EndSARS Protest - Sowore by Teespice(f): 5:06pm On Oct 14, 2020
Big Fat Lie. All this gibberish is because you weren't allowed to spearhead the protests under #RevolutionNow.

This protest isn't about you. it's about every Nigerian that has experienced one form of police brutality or another.

Thousands ko, Billions ni.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians React To Screening Of Ministerial Nominees / Ruins Of Jacob Obande's Official Car Spotted In Otukpo (Photos) / "Operation No Shanties In Lagos" Kicks Off In Ikeja (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.