Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,868 members, 7,817,564 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Some People Made Billions From EndSARS Protest - Sowore - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Some People Made Billions From EndSARS Protest - Sowore (38777 Views)

Ekiti Court Remands Moyinoluwa Olowoyo For EndSARS Protest. Sowore Reacts / Nobody Can Stop #EndSARS Anniversary Protest – Sowore Dares Police / After Leading BUHARI MUST GO Protest, Sowore Was Caught In Buhari Train-Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some People Made Billions From EndSARS Protest - Sowore by Amadokat33: 5:13pm On Oct 14, 2020
see below
Re: Some People Made Billions From EndSARS Protest - Sowore by lexy2014: 5:13pm On Oct 14, 2020
CanadianNaija:

He has gotten money already. He has no credibility anymore, because he decided to make revolution now about him rather than about Nigeria.

How did he get d money? Who gave him d money & when was he given d money? How much was given to him? How did he make revolution about him& not nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Some People Made Billions From EndSARS Protest - Sowore by BrightAmos33: 5:20pm On Oct 14, 2020
Even if I am offered #10 billion dollars, I will never compromise!
Re: Some People Made Billions From EndSARS Protest - Sowore by Proeast2: 5:21pm On Oct 14, 2020
BUSHHUNTER:
Segalink comes to mind

What Sowore said is obviously the truth. Some people have been compromised and that Segalink dude is certainly one of them. When I read the rubbish he wrote on Twitter on how the protest has been hijacked by politicians and should be called off immediately, I knew that something wasn't right but I now understand where his misguided motivation is coming from. Shame on them all but Nigerians will continue until there is significant change for the better.

3 Likes

Re: Some People Made Billions From EndSARS Protest - Sowore by NGpatriot: 5:22pm On Oct 14, 2020
Who made billions?

Who gave billions?

Where is the proof?

I opened the thread looking for answers, but its the same SR attention grabbing tabloid rubbish without facts.
Re: Some People Made Billions From EndSARS Protest - Sowore by Buksaylor: 5:49pm On Oct 14, 2020
ReportNigeria:
Some people made billions from #EndSARS negotiations -Sowore

Activist, Omoyele Sowore, says some individuals have made billions of naira from the negotiations to put an end to the nationwide protests.

Sowore, who is the Publisher of Sahara Reporters, said this in a tweet on Wednesday while reacting to reports that business leaders and some social media influencers had entered into negotiations.

Sharrap there....because we made our own succeed without supporting your own that is selfish ...

He tweeted,

https://mobile.twitter.com/YeleSowore/status/1316325953879052288

Activist, Aisha Yesufu, had on Tuesday admitted that some business leaders, including the Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria, Godwin Emefiele, held a Zoom meeting with some youth influencers, asking them to put an end to the protests.

She, however, said she told the CBN governor to ask the President, Major General Muhammadu Buhari (retd.), to meet the demands of the protesters instead.

Reports had it that media entrepreneur, Debola Williams, prevailed on the youth leaders to end the protests, an allegation he denied.

However, on Wednesday, the Convener of the #EndSARS movement, Segun Awosanya aka Segalink, complained that the protests had been hijacked.

Thousands of youths across the country have in the last one week been protesting against the harassment and extrajudicial killings perpetrated mainly by the Special Anti-Robbery Squad of the police.

The police authorities have since disbanded the unit and renamed it Special Weapons and Tactics unit.

However, the protests have continued with many demanding for more reforms.

https://punchng.com/some-people-made-billions-from-endsars-negotiations-sowore/?amp=1
Re: Some People Made Billions From EndSARS Protest - Sowore by yomtolly(f): 5:50pm On Oct 14, 2020
He has started again, mention names or keep quiet.
Re: Some People Made Billions From EndSARS Protest - Sowore by VirginSearcher(m): 5:51pm On Oct 14, 2020
Macsjebs:
Chai, 2020 be like: 'Is there no one else' undecided undecided cry cry

So this is how this year dealt a heavy blow on my business cry cry cry
Despite all the reviews and recommendations Nairalanders posted on the thread on my signature, no one still interested in patronizing me cry cry cry
Chai, am I heading to the village? embarassed embarassed embarassed
If the business isn't flourishing and lucrative again.. baba dissolve it if it's gonna yield some capital join it with what u have and if the amount makes sense start making plans to travel
Re: Some People Made Billions From EndSARS Protest - Sowore by LostAddict1: 5:52pm On Oct 14, 2020
lexy2014:

Who refused him to be d face of d protest?

The protesters refused him to bring his #RevolutionNow into the protest, so that the government will not react with violence. Since then he has been ranting on various medias.
Re: Some People Made Billions From EndSARS Protest - Sowore by lexy2014: 5:55pm On Oct 14, 2020
LostAddict1:

The protesters refused him to bring his #RevolutionNow into the protest, so that the government will not react with violence. Since then he has been ranting on various medias.

But isn't it true that some people went to talk to govt on behalf of d protesters? Wasn't it d same "representatives" that Aisha disowned?
Re: Some People Made Billions From EndSARS Protest - Sowore by lexy2014: 5:57pm On Oct 14, 2020
Re: Some People Made Billions From EndSARS Protest - Sowore by Arthurity1(m): 6:13pm On Oct 14, 2020
lexy2014:

How's he lying?
What's his source? He tried to do this same thing at the beginning of the protest.
Re: Some People Made Billions From EndSARS Protest - Sowore by Orpe7(m): 6:26pm On Oct 14, 2020
Na Jealousy dey worry Sowore
He couldn't hijack the protest so he would give it a bad name
Re: Some People Made Billions From EndSARS Protest - Sowore by olisaEze(m): 6:42pm On Oct 14, 2020
Which convener you dey talk? Na Segalink call boys for Benin go station?
Re: Some People Made Billions From EndSARS Protest - Sowore by EleventhWeirdo: 7:19pm On Oct 14, 2020
Kingosytex:
That is very normal.

The Igbos say "Ala adi mma bu uru ndi nze"
It is quite impolite to make a quote in a native language without translating to other segment of the audience that doesn't understand the language.
Re: Some People Made Billions From EndSARS Protest - Sowore by Nobody: 7:26pm On Oct 14, 2020
Macsjebs:
Chai, 2020 be like: 'Is there no one else' undecided undecided cry cry

So this is how this year dealt a heavy blow on my business cry cry cry
Despite all the reviews and recommendations Nairalanders posted on the thread on my signature, no one still interested in patronizing me cry cry cry
Chai, am I heading to the village? embarassed embarassed embarassed
Na your village people dey dial your number since. no answer the call. continue hustling. God go do am.
Re: Some People Made Billions From EndSARS Protest - Sowore by Nobody: 7:27pm On Oct 14, 2020
Re: Some People Made Billions From EndSARS Protest - Sowore by Codes151(m): 7:41pm On Oct 14, 2020
Billions. From where?

Source?

This Yoruba slowpoke again
Re: Some People Made Billions From EndSARS Protest - Sowore by crackhouse(m): 8:19pm On Oct 14, 2020
Sowore is suffering from the effects of drug injected on him during detention.
Re: Some People Made Billions From EndSARS Protest - Sowore by Karleb(m): 8:26pm On Oct 14, 2020
Sowore is an idiott.

That does not mean his statement is true or false.

He should tell us how much he made from RevolutionNow.
Re: Some People Made Billions From EndSARS Protest - Sowore by IAMPEDRO: 9:23pm On Oct 14, 2020
Blackmoran:
its normal, I guess sowore is just been jealous because he is not in there shoes.... there is always a agenda for activist... but this end SARS I believe by next week we will all get bored and another story will be trending.
hence the only benefit I believe will come out of this protest will be no more business as usual again for the Nigerian police and other unit under it.
I AM PEDRO
Truth is that before someone will publicly come out to say such, he might have been confronted too but, no he refused and decided to make everyone know this. The issue is not you collecting this amount of money, it should be how long will I (family) enjoy it. The future should be our target. #WEDESERVEBETTER #GOODGOVERNANCE
Re: Some People Made Billions From EndSARS Protest - Sowore by Nobody: 9:23pm On Oct 14, 2020
He needs to say their names or keep it shut.
Re: Some People Made Billions From EndSARS Protest - Sowore by Activewinner: 9:28pm On Oct 14, 2020
Sowore can tell lies. Oya name and shame them.
Re: Some People Made Billions From EndSARS Protest - Sowore by tfelicityk(m): 9:48pm On Oct 14, 2020
How much did himself make too?
Re: Some People Made Billions From EndSARS Protest - Sowore by nestkojex(m): 10:10pm On Oct 14, 2020
Sad
Re: Some People Made Billions From EndSARS Protest - Sowore by Nobody: 10:52pm On Oct 14, 2020
Blackmoran:
its normal, I guess sowore is just been jealous because he is not in there shoes.... there is always a agenda for activist... but this end SARS I believe by next week we will all get bored and another story will be trending.
hence the only benefit I believe will come out of this protest will be no more business as usual again for the Nigerian police and other unit under it.

Eyaa. You do don't know what's going on.
Re: Some People Made Billions From EndSARS Protest - Sowore by ddeola: 5:15am On Oct 15, 2020
USELESS STATEMENT !

Who is negotiating when the youths are making their voices heard. Abi e dey pepper you because the turnout pass your so-called selfish revolution now. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Some People Made Billions From EndSARS Protest - Sowore by alphaNomega: 11:21am On Oct 15, 2020
If Sowore steps foot in Nigeria now, I wish we would suspend the ENDSARS protests for at least two hours so they can abduct him one more time. Sowore is a fraud! I don't regard him one tiny bit angry
Re: Some People Made Billions From EndSARS Protest - Sowore by Kayharry(m): 1:28pm On Oct 15, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Exclusive: Why I’ll Win This Time – Buhari / Katsina Villagers Lure Bandits Into A Trap, Kill 30 / INEC Cannot Guarantee That Elections Will Hold On March 28

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.