Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,710 members, 7,809,694 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:22 PM

Some People Made Billions From EndSARS Protest - Sowore - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Some People Made Billions From EndSARS Protest - Sowore (38762 Views)

Ekiti Court Remands Moyinoluwa Olowoyo For EndSARS Protest. Sowore Reacts / Nobody Can Stop #EndSARS Anniversary Protest – Sowore Dares Police / After Leading BUHARI MUST GO Protest, Sowore Was Caught In Buhari Train-Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some People Made Billions From EndSARS Protest - Sowore by Mutemenot(m): 4:15pm On Oct 14, 2020
Sowore should hide his face. Same way he sold Buhari to us after series of defamation against Jonathan .

2 Likes

Re: Some People Made Billions From EndSARS Protest - Sowore by Raylight2(m): 4:15pm On Oct 14, 2020
Blackmoran:
its normal, I guess sowore is just been jealous because he is not in there shoes.... there is always a agenda for activist... but this end SARS I believe by next week we will all get bored and another story will be trending.
hence the only benefit I believe will come out of this protest will be no more business as usual again for the Nigerian police and other unit under it.
how did you possibly arrive at that guess? how about Aisha who was in the said shoe but turned it down? do you mean there are no just individuals in this country? your comment speaks volume about what you'd have done if it were you

4 Likes

Re: Some People Made Billions From EndSARS Protest - Sowore by ElValiente(m): 4:15pm On Oct 14, 2020
Names
Re: Some People Made Billions From EndSARS Protest - Sowore by Jackyboy: 4:15pm On Oct 14, 2020
cool
Re: Some People Made Billions From EndSARS Protest - Sowore by handh: 4:16pm On Oct 14, 2020
Blackmoran:
its normal, I guess sowore is just been jealous because he is not in there shoes.... there is always a agenda for activist... but this end SARS I believe by next week we will all get bored and another story will be trending.
hence the only benefit I believe will come out of this protest will be no more business as usual again for the Nigerian police and other unit under it.
True talk.
Re: Some People Made Billions From EndSARS Protest - Sowore by Depressed101: 4:16pm On Oct 14, 2020
Blackmoran:
blackmoron

2 Likes

Re: Some People Made Billions From EndSARS Protest - Sowore by fitinwell: 4:16pm On Oct 14, 2020
Oga Sowore .., Mention there names we are ready to demote them...,. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Some People Made Billions From EndSARS Protest - Sowore by Dansioligy: 4:16pm On Oct 14, 2020
well done Sowore, before I never liked this man, but right now.. I have seen the angle he is coming from and what he has been preaching since!

#RevolutionNow
Re: Some People Made Billions From EndSARS Protest - Sowore by Decolonel(m): 4:16pm On Oct 14, 2020
Alaye, kip kwayet dia!.. U too just dey wake up?. U wan form relevance. 2023 dey come. Na presidential aspirant wey follow us protest #Endsars we go vote

2 Likes

Re: Some People Made Billions From EndSARS Protest - Sowore by byinks(f): 4:17pm On Oct 14, 2020
CBN governor
Business leaders
Entertainers

The great reset last minute negotiations and cashing out
Re: Some People Made Billions From EndSARS Protest - Sowore by Akpuobi1: 4:17pm On Oct 14, 2020
Put Up or you Shut U! Is anyone forcing you out to come and protest? AWON SPOILERS...

1 Like

Re: Some People Made Billions From EndSARS Protest - Sowore by Nobody: 4:17pm On Oct 14, 2020
Re: Some People Made Billions From EndSARS Protest - Sowore by olarent: 4:17pm On Oct 14, 2020
Its long overly revolution is the only solution from our oppressor.

1 Like

Re: Some People Made Billions From EndSARS Protest - Sowore by michoim(m): 4:17pm On Oct 14, 2020
Nonsense talk from a pervert.
Re: Some People Made Billions From EndSARS Protest - Sowore by Nobody: 4:17pm On Oct 14, 2020
shocked nawao
Re: Some People Made Billions From EndSARS Protest - Sowore by LostAddict1: 4:17pm On Oct 14, 2020
Sowore is crying up and down the media because they have refused him to be the face of the protest.

2 Likes

Re: Some People Made Billions From EndSARS Protest - Sowore by iwaeda: 4:18pm On Oct 14, 2020
ReportNigeria:
Some people made billions from #EndSARS negotiations -Sowore

Activist, Omoyele Sowore, says some individuals have made billions of naira from the negotiations to put an end to the nationwide protests.

Sowore, who is the Publisher of Sahara Reporters, said this in a tweet on Wednesday while reacting to reports that business leaders and some social media influencers had entered into negotiations.

He tweeted,

https://mobile.twitter.com/YeleSowore/status/1316325953879052288

Activist, Aisha Yesufu, had on Tuesday admitted that some business leaders, including the Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria, Godwin Emefiele, held a Zoom meeting with some youth influencers, asking them to put an end to the protests.

She, however, said she told the CBN governor to ask the President, Major General Muhammadu Buhari (retd.), to meet the demands of the protesters instead.

Reports had it that media entrepreneur, Debola Williams, prevailed on the youth leaders to end the protests, an allegation he denied.

However, on Wednesday, the Convener of the #EndSARS movement, Segun Awosanya aka Segalink, complained that the protests had been hijacked.

Thousands of youths across the country have in the last one week been protesting against the harassment and extrajudicial killings perpetrated mainly by the Special Anti-Robbery Squad of the police.

The police authorities have since disbanded the unit and renamed it Special Weapons and Tactics unit.

However, the protests have continued with many demanding for more reforms.

https://punchng.com/some-people-made-billions-from-endsars-negotiations-sowore/?amp=1

Let Sowore go and sleep, he wanted to hijack the whole thing
We have no leader!

2 Likes

Re: Some People Made Billions From EndSARS Protest - Sowore by Myself2(m): 4:18pm On Oct 14, 2020
Why is Sowore telling us this now, especially since he is not part of the ongoing protests ? Is he trying to tell us something about what has been happening in his own protests ? So how much has he been making from all the protests he championed in the past ?
Hmmmmm I wonder

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some People Made Billions From EndSARS Protest - Sowore by Arthurity1(m): 4:18pm On Oct 14, 2020
I don't believe this man one bit... The man is a liar that has been trying to divide the movement, then hijack it since day one of the protest.... Scheming worm, it is not going to work!

3 Likes

Re: Some People Made Billions From EndSARS Protest - Sowore by cmecproblem(m): 4:19pm On Oct 14, 2020
Aaaargh that's not what he said oooo.
Re: Some People Made Billions From EndSARS Protest - Sowore by Incandescent(m): 4:19pm On Oct 14, 2020
Mention names or shut up.

Stop sabotaging the efforts of the young protesters

3 Likes

Re: Some People Made Billions From EndSARS Protest - Sowore by Djyucee1(m): 4:20pm On Oct 14, 2020
Well they can't still shut us up. An individual with billions can't fight a united group

1 Like

Re: Some People Made Billions From EndSARS Protest - Sowore by tot(f): 4:22pm On Oct 14, 2020
At least Nigerians can see Sowore's true colours now. I've never trusted the guy's agenda right from time.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some People Made Billions From EndSARS Protest - Sowore by Xisnin(m): 4:23pm On Oct 14, 2020
But how much has Sowore, an agent of destabilization, made from his foreign sponsors?

Sowore wanted to exclusively hijack the protest but he couldn't.
He is now crying fowl.

I am not saying it is impossible that some people have been settled but only those who don't know Sowore's dark agenda will consider him a saint.

3 Likes

Re: Some People Made Billions From EndSARS Protest - Sowore by slivertongue: 4:24pm On Oct 14, 2020
sowore the blackmailer

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some People Made Billions From EndSARS Protest - Sowore by Nobody: 4:25pm On Oct 14, 2020
MOLOTOVcockTAIL:
Sowore mention names or shut your decayed mouth
..dont mind him... is he not the owner of Sahara reporters?

the very same bold Sahara reporters ... how come sowore is saying some people ?

in others words, he doesn't have facts...

1 Like

Re: Some People Made Billions From EndSARS Protest - Sowore by slivertongue: 4:26pm On Oct 14, 2020
tot:
At least Nigerians can see Sowore's true colours now. I've never trusted the guy's agenda right from time.

he is an opportunist who sees nothing good in others

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some People Made Billions From EndSARS Protest - Sowore by Goodman247: 4:26pm On Oct 14, 2020
Who cares, everything is business in Nigeria.
Re: Some People Made Billions From EndSARS Protest - Sowore by ednut1(m): 4:26pm On Oct 14, 2020
Same way you made 150m from your mediocre election donations.

2 Likes

Re: Some People Made Billions From EndSARS Protest - Sowore by Ogaga87(m): 4:26pm On Oct 14, 2020
He should consider using this opportunity to stage his long creepy protest that has yet to see light and not minding who is making billion to trillions
Re: Some People Made Billions From EndSARS Protest - Sowore by Tadeus(m): 4:26pm On Oct 14, 2020
This Sowore with his criminal mindset sha shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Some People Made Billions From EndSARS Protest - Sowore by EcoLaw: 4:27pm On Oct 14, 2020
IT'S NOT OKAY

Must money be made out of everything.
Sowore please mention names so we can know the enemy of the youth. Those people that made money from this protest are the real lazy Naija youth, please mention their names.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

INEC Cannot Guarantee That Elections Will Hold On March 28 / US Condemns Postponement Of Nigeria’s Elections / 2019: Mind Your Business - Tinubu To Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.