Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,062 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Deploy Dissolved SARS To Borno - Zulum Tells FG - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deploy Dissolved SARS To Borno - Zulum Tells FG (48184 Views)

Merging Army University, NDA Will Give B’haram ‘upper Hand’, Zulum Tells FG / I Prayed For Shettima To Become VP, Tinubu Loves Borno – Zulum / Boko Haram: I Can’t Be Silent, Zulum Tells APC Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deploy Dissolved SARS To Borno - Zulum Tells FG by Benjosh123(m): 5:50pm On Oct 14, 2020
Kindly borrow some senses
osarog:
Let it be on record that our tithe-chopping papas are silent over this protest cos it doesn't concern tithe.
Re: Deploy Dissolved SARS To Borno - Zulum Tells FG by thaoriginator: 5:52pm On Oct 14, 2020
cheesy
osarog:
Let it be on record that our tithe-chopping papas are silent over this protest cos it doesn't concern tithe.
there you go Baba

Many of us have slept on that shhhhh
Re: Deploy Dissolved SARS To Borno - Zulum Tells FG by andyanders: 5:52pm On Oct 14, 2020
The best call of the century. Governor, may your days be long. Those SARS are not sane to live among sane people. They know only destruction. Let them go there and flex their power.

They are paid to fight crime with tax payers money and not check account balance of people they kidnap.

Let them go and check the account balances of boko haram members.

2 Likes

Re: Deploy Dissolved SARS To Borno - Zulum Tells FG by thaoriginator: 5:54pm On Oct 14, 2020
Mr Governor, you and I know that those SARS official, upon hearing this matter, will run faster that sonic cheesy
Re: Deploy Dissolved SARS To Borno - Zulum Tells FG by Nobody: 5:57pm On Oct 14, 2020
Wise governor.

Re: Deploy Dissolved SARS To Borno - Zulum Tells FG by Ladycewhy(f): 6:01pm On Oct 14, 2020
Blyzz:
Federal government should consider that immediately. They might even do better than the NA.
Borno needs all the hands they can get , sending sars officers there will be a very good thing.

1 Like

Re: Deploy Dissolved SARS To Borno - Zulum Tells FG by King44(m): 6:02pm On Oct 14, 2020
Best proposal so far

SARZ in the south should be taken to the north so they could help the military combat bandits and boko haram

They are not useless after all.

I am beginning to like Zulum
Re: Deploy Dissolved SARS To Borno - Zulum Tells FG by XYZ123: 6:12pm On Oct 14, 2020
President99:
Nice one. I had thought of this as well
He is a Muslim.
Re: Deploy Dissolved SARS To Borno - Zulum Tells FG by Mjpem23(m): 6:22pm On Oct 14, 2020
This Governor just Dey whine Buhari
Re: Deploy Dissolved SARS To Borno - Zulum Tells FG by Oracleforce: 6:26pm On Oct 14, 2020
Most of the ex-Sars officers will resign if this proposal is implemented...
Re: Deploy Dissolved SARS To Borno - Zulum Tells FG by Princewell2012(m): 6:32pm On Oct 14, 2020
Jwonder:
This is the time for buhari to show he is really serious, send all the ex sars officers to borno to face boko haram and bandits.

I doubt Buhari would listen, the old man doesn’t even know what is going on in his government, Buhari is truly clueless.

It amazes me how the core north is suffering with so many menace yet they refuse to protest, they should be the in the fore front of this protest demanding Buhari must sit up, or don’t they care about the lives been lost daily in the north.
The north should rise and let’s shut down this country together, get this country back from these old thieves and build a better live for ourselves and our kids.

I don't think they will be in support. They fear it might leads to a breakup. And I don't think they are ready for that Now

1 Like

Re: Deploy Dissolved SARS To Borno - Zulum Tells FG by moradeke42109: 6:34pm On Oct 14, 2020
Good suggestion, they will be highly needed there. Boko boy will smell pepper.
Re: Deploy Dissolved SARS To Borno - Zulum Tells FG by Princewell2012(m): 6:35pm On Oct 14, 2020
Bnladan:
sars are d most respected force in borno. The masses have more confidence in them than any other unit

Do they brutalized and extort them the way they do in south here? That's the main issue
Re: Deploy Dissolved SARS To Borno - Zulum Tells FG by Jabioro: 6:39pm On Oct 14, 2020
Better...let them go and use the extra muscle on Boko Haram boys..gunu versus gun..
Re: Deploy Dissolved SARS To Borno - Zulum Tells FG by Princewell2012(m): 6:42pm On Oct 14, 2020
Balofariojames:
Good suggestion, they will be highly needed there. Boko boy will smell pepper.
That's if the fight against bokoharam is real.
Re: Deploy Dissolved SARS To Borno - Zulum Tells FG by joinnow: 6:43pm On Oct 14, 2020
sinkhole:
Borno State Governor, Babagana Zulum, has called on the Federal Government to deploy the dissolved Special Anti Robbery Squad, SARS, personnel to Borno State, to complement the efforts of the Military’s fight against Boko Haram.

Zulum made the call in Maiduguri when he was receiving the Minister of Interior, Rauf Aregebesola, who led a delegation to the state. This is coming on the heels of a peaceful procession by some youths, in solidarity with the SARS activities in the state.

Zulum said, in Borno state, SARS had made remarkable achievements against Boko Haram.

Aregbesola said they were in the state to get first-hand information on security challenges bedeviling Borno and parts of the North East.

https://ait.live/governor-zulum-calls-on-fg-to-deploy-dissolved-sars-to-borno-state/

best suggestion
Re: Deploy Dissolved SARS To Borno - Zulum Tells FG by GoldHorse(m): 7:19pm On Oct 14, 2020
The best suggestion I have heard in weeks!
Re: Deploy Dissolved SARS To Borno - Zulum Tells FG by ogunsbanjul(m): 7:38pm On Oct 14, 2020
I love this suggestion from a leader.
Osinbajo/Zulum 2023 presidential tickets await you the most tested,trusted,reliable and great leaders.
Please IGP Adamu am begging you, pleading and advising you to take action on the advice and deploy all the former sars/fsars to the North/East preferably those who were in the south/west and south/south parts of the country should be reployed to Borno state.
God bless Nigeria
Re: Deploy Dissolved SARS To Borno - Zulum Tells FG by Kingmaduka(m): 7:43pm On Oct 14, 2020
God bless this governor
Re: Deploy Dissolved SARS To Borno - Zulum Tells FG by GoddonBishop: 7:49pm On Oct 14, 2020
Wait!!! Now that SARS is dissolved, will Borno people now call them diluted SARS? �
Re: Deploy Dissolved SARS To Borno - Zulum Tells FG by zoedew: 7:57pm On Oct 14, 2020
Olatunji1929:
good call I hope they will pick the call and move to Bornu where they are needed most

Demented brutes!
Re: Deploy Dissolved SARS To Borno - Zulum Tells FG by esivue007(m): 8:07pm On Oct 14, 2020
grin grin grin
This newz funny me die!!!!
Re: Deploy Dissolved SARS To Borno - Zulum Tells FG by adekolaelect(m): 8:21pm On Oct 14, 2020
Haaaàaaaaaaaa Zulum has hit the nails on the head but those corrupted SARS Will do night vigil and your name may be their prayer point. Either they like it or not.weeeee mustttttttt endddddddd SARSsssssssssss ,stupidities of Nigeria government and their stupidities.
Re: Deploy Dissolved SARS To Borno - Zulum Tells FG by razible5384(m): 8:36pm On Oct 14, 2020
0taPiaPia:
Same we have been clamouring for even before the Gov. made this demand. That’s were they belong since they so much love theatrics. I can assure them a day wouldn’t go by without them using their gun, it’s a win - win situation for all parties. cool

Mdf: sheaku be like “ya’ll welcome to the north boys”. Shall we grin cool

SARs be like: Oga sheaku @least make we keep our bags for barracks first na. sad cry
grin grin grin
Re: Deploy Dissolved SARS To Borno - Zulum Tells FG by jaxxy(m): 9:16pm On Oct 14, 2020
Haha probably a good idea
Re: Deploy Dissolved SARS To Borno - Zulum Tells FG by yassinattah(m): 9:20pm On Oct 14, 2020
pls FG answer this governor from Borno his request so they become useful there.
Re: Deploy Dissolved SARS To Borno - Zulum Tells FG by me69: 9:34pm On Oct 14, 2020
Olatunji1929:
good call I hope they will pick the call and move to Bornu where they are needed most
yes � let the South deal with their criminal elements and send all SARS personnel along with SWAT to the North we need them very much
Re: Deploy Dissolved SARS To Borno - Zulum Tells FG by Bigsolo10: 9:57pm On Oct 14, 2020
Zulum is 10 over 10 for this.north of the zoo will not like this
Re: Deploy Dissolved SARS To Borno - Zulum Tells FG by egunna(m): 9:58pm On Oct 14, 2020
SilverNorGold:

Thank you, the people's governor. At least, the wailers always attacking me, calling me a hypocrite, will begin to have a rethink, now a notable and highly revered governor has said it..

SARS is not totally useless to most of us. We acknowledge its importance here, that's why we are calling for its reform and not outright ban.

But some self-centered enemies of state called me all manner of names for fighting for what is right. For speaking the truth.

Other notable compatriots attacked are: Arrewa, ILoveDemManna, and other well-meaning Nigerians.

We don't hate anyone. We are not countering anyone. All we are asking for is that SARS should not be outlawed. Instead, it should be reformed or at least, deployed to the Northern region where its helping significantly in the fight against terror.

I wish our brothers can understand, but sadly, we are being called the villains.

But God will vindicate us.. God knows we mean well for Nigeria.

God bless us all.
what do u expect from a morally bankrupt region where everything is wrong about their upbringing.a region where crime is seen as a past time.are there no SARS I other regions?how comes they are always on the wrong side of the law?forget Dem,it takes two to tango.if I waz in charge,I d withdraw all d forced from Dem ND den dey LL Kno what really dey are wishing for.criminals ND ingredients

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Atiku Visits Governor Wike In Rivers State (Photos) / Lekan Fatodu Got Sowore Omoyele Arrested (photos) / Revealed: How Fayose Was Disgraced At Ado Monarch Daughter's Church Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.