Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,531 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Deploy Dissolved SARS To Borno - Zulum Tells FG - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deploy Dissolved SARS To Borno - Zulum Tells FG (48194 Views)

Merging Army University, NDA Will Give B’haram ‘upper Hand’, Zulum Tells FG / I Prayed For Shettima To Become VP, Tinubu Loves Borno – Zulum / Boko Haram: I Can’t Be Silent, Zulum Tells APC Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deploy Dissolved SARS To Borno - Zulum Tells FG by Incandescent(m): 10:00pm On Oct 14, 2020
Dominion202:
SARS personnel @ the hearing of dis

grin grin angry
Re: Deploy Dissolved SARS To Borno - Zulum Tells FG by ChimaAdeoye: 10:02pm On Oct 14, 2020
If only they would listen

2 Likes

Re: Deploy Dissolved SARS To Borno - Zulum Tells FG by CavemanDefuturo: 10:41pm On Oct 14, 2020
Amen to that!.. Send them where theirs services are need with immediate effect.

The protest must be sustained at all cost

#EndSars should switch to #RestructureNigeria

Only then will they listen to us.. only then we can gather more crowd and even earn the backing of some of the Political class.

SARS is just a fraction of our many troubles in Nigeria... You and I know we need more than just #EndSars. Restructuring is the answer and it's only the youth that has the strength and number to make it happen. #RestructureNigeria

1 Like

Re: Deploy Dissolved SARS To Borno - Zulum Tells FG by Lamasta(m): 11:27pm On Oct 14, 2020
Am with the governor on this

1 Like

Re: Deploy Dissolved SARS To Borno - Zulum Tells FG by CioAngels(f): 12:13am On Oct 15, 2020
My best and people's governor from the North, you have said well. They should be drafted to Sambisa and show their strength and power.

1 Like

Re: Deploy Dissolved SARS To Borno - Zulum Tells FG by sukar886: 1:32am On Oct 15, 2020
that's good, best news of the year... IG no waste time Abeg... pack them go there
Re: Deploy Dissolved SARS To Borno - Zulum Tells FG by julgs(m): 2:49am On Oct 15, 2020
I like what this man said. God answer this prayer please
Re: Deploy Dissolved SARS To Borno - Zulum Tells FG by Nobody: 5:09am On Oct 15, 2020
Ladycewhy:
Borno needs all the hands they can get , sending sars officers there will be a very good thing.
Okay, let hope government officials are considering it already. Ladycewhy!
Re: Deploy Dissolved SARS To Borno - Zulum Tells FG by Xantel(f): 5:22am On Oct 15, 2020
That's their place grin
Re: Deploy Dissolved SARS To Borno - Zulum Tells FG by ayenale1(m): 5:54am On Oct 15, 2020
Zulum + Aisha Yesufu presidency go make sense die
Re: Deploy Dissolved SARS To Borno - Zulum Tells FG by Mozegee: 6:52am On Oct 15, 2020
I so much love this Governor. This was a good call indeed
Re: Deploy Dissolved SARS To Borno - Zulum Tells FG by Mintum: 7:24am On Oct 15, 2020
This is a very good idea, send the animals to go and face their fellow wild animals in sambisa forest.
Re: Deploy Dissolved SARS To Borno - Zulum Tells FG by Mintum: 7:25am On Oct 15, 2020
ayenale1:
Zulum + Aisha Yesufu presidency go make sense die

North-North, that combination won't work in Nigeria.
Re: Deploy Dissolved SARS To Borno - Zulum Tells FG by smokeyupu(m): 10:00am On Oct 15, 2020
Dem no go fit do the work!..
Easy money don enter their eye o...
Trying to keep a hungry horse out of the barn...
Re: Deploy Dissolved SARS To Borno - Zulum Tells FG by LZAA: 1:19pm On Oct 15, 2020
SilverNorGold:

Thank you, the people's governor. At least, the wailers always attacking me, calling me a hypocrite, will begin to have a rethink, now a notable and highly revered governor has said it..

SARS is not totally useless to most of us. We acknowledge its importance here, that's why we are calling for its reform and not outright ban.

But some self-centered enemies of state called me all manner of names for fighting for what is right. For speaking the truth.

Other notable zombies attacked are: Arrewa, ILoveDemManna, and other well-meaning Nigerians.

We don't hate anyone. We are not countering anyone. All we are asking for is that SARS should not be outlawed. Instead, it should be reformed or at least, deployed to the Northern region where its helping significantly in the fight against terror.

I wish our brothers can understand, but sadly, we are being called the villains.

But God will vindicate us.. God knows we mean well for Nigeria.

God bless us all.
Cc imhotep iceberg3 blackking98 ebenezar2021

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deploy Dissolved SARS To Borno - Zulum Tells FG by Yamleg: 1:27pm On Oct 16, 2020
ibedun:
ABOKI SMART PASS FOOLISH ARROGANT POMPOUS SOUTHERNERS!!!

Especially the fools from S.......... clue: Yamleg
Ok
Re: Deploy Dissolved SARS To Borno - Zulum Tells FG by AntiBalaka: 1:35pm On Oct 16, 2020
The only place they need to be deployed to is Kirikiri maximum
Re: Deploy Dissolved SARS To Borno - Zulum Tells FG by ibedun: 3:54pm On Oct 16, 2020
Yamleg:

Ok

grin No vex

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ondo Gov, Aiyedatiwa, EXCOs Pay Condolence Visit To The Akeredolus (Photos) / Boko Haram Landmines Kills Soldiers In Borno (Graphic Photos) / Kidnapped Pantami’s Son, Alamin Isa Ali, Found At Bauchi Checkpoint

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.