Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

Dn't Undastand! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dn't Undastand! (609 Views)

If U Dn't Fvck Her, Another Guy Will. / She Says I Shouldn't Fall In Luv With Her If I Dn't Av MONEY. / What Will I Call It?, I Dn't Understand It... I Need Ur Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dn't Undastand! by viruz007(m): 8:47am On Mar 07, 2011
* Walkz into the class*
Hey peepz wsup, I just wanna ask the ladies sumfin. Dudes are free to chip in. My gf got me angry during the weekend, sent her a sms calling her by her name instead of the pet name i call her to tell her that i was not happy. Well she apologized but has bin refusing to talk wiv me. Wen i asked her watz wrong, she was lyk i called her by her name cuz i was angry. That infact i should be calling her that from now instead of her pet name. So i wanna no was i wrong in doin that?
*Heads back to the back seat waiting for comments while thinking.*
Re: Dn't Undastand! by xxTosinvillexx: 8:49am On Mar 07, 2011
^^
Re: Dn't Undastand! by bobbyray(m): 8:52am On Mar 07, 2011
U̶̲̥̅̊ caused it.
‎​Ɣ pet name? Cos is gonna spoil her,
Wild name is better, ostrich or giraffe
Re: Dn't Undastand! by Nobody: 8:57am On Mar 07, 2011
I would give her practical names, like "kitchen" and "vacuum cleaner" angry
Re: Dn't Undastand! by Dyt(f): 9:07am On Mar 07, 2011
bobbyray:

U̶̲̥̅̊ caused it.
‎​Ɣ pet name? Cos is gonna spoil her,
Wild name is better, ostrich or giraffe
lwtmb ooooooooooo
nairaland ll kill me oooo
2buff:

I would give her practical names, like "kitchen" and "vacuum cleaner" angry
yeeee
my head ooo
m rollin on d floor
pls no mk dem chase me comot office o
Re: Dn't Undastand! by Sijo01(f): 9:10am On Mar 07, 2011
@op. wit ur name i mean viruz. e b like say d viruz don enta ya babe head. *just joking* i can assure u dat gal luv's u dats why she's not hapi with u for calling her by her name. just try &push futher she wil forgiv u.
Re: Dn't Undastand! by Nobody: 9:10am On Mar 07, 2011
Do not call her again.

When she's ready, she will call you.

You don't have to apologize to a woman for every thing. Especially little issues like this.
Re: Dn't Undastand! by xxTosinvillexx: 9:13am On Mar 07, 2011
Rokiatu, nice word
Re: Dn't Undastand! by Fearcom(m): 10:21am On Mar 07, 2011
Do not call her again.

When she's ready, she will call you.

You don't have to apologize to a woman for every thing. Especially little issues like this.

Str8 up!
Re: Dn't Undastand! by xynerise: 10:29am On Mar 07, 2011
If she you to call her real name then call her. Besides calling someone a pet name doesnt show a bit of love. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Is It True? / Continuation/conclusion(hopefully) Of "My Friends In Shitzzz" / Love And Money!whats The Connection?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.